Rainy Night Fantasy

Story Info
A mature woman explores her fantasy of sex with three men.
4.1k words
4.08
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were downtown and I was staring out the backseat windows strewn with rain when the driver startled me with a question.

"555 15th Street, ma'am?"

I jumped in my seat and then searched my memory for the text I had gotten this morning.

"Yes... That's it."

The driver slowed and I saw several brick townhouses in a row. They were draped in ivy and three stories tall. The car came to a stop and I sat there, starting out the window to the steps leading up to 555 15th Street.

"Ma'am?"

I smiled at the young man and slipped some cash out of my purse, checking the cost. I paid the driver and then I grabbed my small purse and climbed out into the rain.

Thankfully the rain was light so my short dress was not drenched by the time I had run up the steps. I stopped under an overhang and stared at the doorbell.

When Max had suggested this a while back I had not been too sure of meeting anyone again from online. I had done so in the distant past with mixed results.

Yet, as we messaged and during long talks on the phone, a connection of sorts formed. I counted him as a friend. We were very compatible sexually and had many fun times. Just never in person until tonight.

Tonight, when I'd meet Max, John and Rick in the flesh. Online personas Max68, Toolman24 and Richdick9 to be exact. I felt a few nerves but I reminded myself I was single, approaching fifty and more than ready to make a fantasy come true.

"Fuck it," I murmured as I straightened and took my phone out, shooting off a message to a friend of where I was. Then I pressed the doorbell.

I heard footsteps before the door opened and there was Max holding a glass that probably contained his favorite scotch. I had already seen his full picture so there was no surprise on my side, just recognition we weren't depending upon technology anymore. I recognized the brown hair pulled back in a knot, blue eyes, trim beard and sexy physique. He looked good for being just a few years older than me.

Thing was, he had never seen my face until tonight.

"Well, holy shit." Max smirked and held out his unencumbered hand. "Come in beautiful, You're getting wet and the fun hasn't even begun yet."

That and his wink made me laugh and just like that the ice was broken. I put my hand on his, noticing the size difference. Then he tugged me forward and I ended up splayed across his chest. He released my hand and moved his over my hair softly. The touch zinged through my body.

"Hi Meghan."

"Hi Max."

We both smiled and stared for a moment before I lifted on my toes to kiss his scruffy cheek. I settled back on my heels and looked around.

"So, um.. where are John and Rick?"

Max smiled gently and taking my hand he led me down the hallway to a living room.

"I thought you and I would talk and have a drink before you meet everyone."

He went to a bar cart and started mixing another drink. He peered at me over his shoulder as he spoke.

"No pressure, Meghan. I meant that. But it sure is great to see you in person. Rum and coke to start?"

I smiled gratefully and nodded. When he finished, he turned around and came back to me, directing me to the couch. We both sat down fairly close together. I dropped my purse and he handed me my drink. Then Max leaned forward, pecking me on the lips and staying there for a long moment, just our lips pressed together. He whispered to me as he pulled back and I saw that sexy smirk return.

"Well, we got that out of the way then."

I laughed and took a drink. The kiss had been sweet but as I met Max's gaze I noticed the heat in his eyes. They were a darker blue, the lids drooping a bit. And when his gaze worked its way up and down my body, the flutters in my belly took flight once more.

I shifted on the sofa and took another drink. Damn the direct link from my stomach to my clit when it came to alcohol. Still, I relaxed as Max asked me how the ride over was and a few other polite niceties. I drank just a bit more, feeling the rum warm my belly. I was just a bit buzzed and relaxed in his presence. I felt warm and more and more comfortable.

When Max stopped speaking for a second I leaned forward, pressing a hand to his jaw and my lips to his. He froze for a second and then I felt his tongue teasing my lips. I open for him and as our tongues tangled for the first time, I moaned.

We traded open mouth kisses for several minutes. I ran the fingers of one hand over his shoulders to the back of his neck. Max pressed my back gently so I was turned and pressed up against his chest. The slight buzz of alcohol and attraction bloomed inside until I was squirming against him, groaning at each thrust of his tongue in my mouth.

Breathing heavily, I pulled back slightly and whispered, "Max, I'm ready.."

Still holding me closer, he lifted me with him and set my glass on an end table. I laughed, grateful I hadn't spilled. He winked as he took my hand and led me through a kitchen and down some stairs. The door at the bottom was open slightly and I could hear laughter from behind it.

Max pushed the door back and pulled me into a large game room. I saw a pool table, arcade game, big couches, a large screen TV, a folding table and a shelf of mixed board games.

Two men were standing by the pool table, cues in hand, chuckling at something. They must have heard us as they both turned together. One was blond, crew cut, tall and slim but shapely, like a swimmer. The other had black hair cut short on the sides and a little longer in top. He was tall as well and built with muscles for days. Both were quite attractive and smiling.

Max drew me further into the room as the other men rounded the pool table toward us. We all stopped about a foot away. Max cleared his throat as he stood behind me, large hands on my shoulders.

"Gentlemen, this is Meghan. Meghan, this is John and Rick." He gestured first to the blond and then to muscle guy. He spoke again.

"We are here to see that this lovely lady has a surplus of orgasms tonight. Ok?"

I laughed, feeling a slight buzz from the rum and another of sexual attraction. I giggled harder as John and Rick nodded their heads vigorously. As they did, Max's hands moved over my shoulders to grab at the front of my loose fitted dress. His lips grazed my ear as he spoke again.

"Can we make you more comfortable Meghan?"

I paused. Was I doing this now? Was I going to indulge in countless acts of pleasure with these three men? Fuck yes, you are! I needed to be touched and sexually before I came undone. Hell yes, I was.

I closed my eyes and nodded, feeling Max pull up my dress. The soft cotton slid up my body and over my head. The room was warm and comfortable but still I shivered in my lingerie for just a moment with a delicious feeling.

"Fuck me sideways!"

I blinked my eyes open and saw it was John who spoke, while running one hand over his jaw, eyes wide. I smiled through my blush and crooked a finger at him. Rick just stared for the moment, his mouth open, jaw dropping.

As John came closer, Max pressed into me from behind and in seconds I was a Max-John sandwich. I warmed up quickly and delighted in the feel of their clothing rubbing over my skin. The fact I was nearly naked but they were clothed was so sexy to me.

As Max nibbled my bare shoulders, John pressed his soft but firm lips to mine. Soon we were kissing deeply, our bodies rubbing together. I could feel his erection against my hip and Max's against my ass. The sensations were strong even through layers of jeans and lingerie. My blood heated and I grew damp just feeling their obvious arousal.

Max's hands drifted down to my ass and squeezed just below the peach thong. John moved his hands to cup my breasts encased in my peach camisole top. I began pleading for something to ease the ache building inside me.

"Please. Max.. John.. please." Please, fuck, do something!

I was twisting back and forth to see them both. Then we all spoke at the same time.

"How can I please-"

"How can we-"

Chuckling filled the room. Feeling bolder now that things had started, I pointed to a leather couch.

"Okay boys, let's get comfortable. Really comfortable please?"

I have a pointed look to the jeans they each wore and then at myself.

"I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here and I'd love to explore some hot naked skin."

I winked and slid up in the couch on my knees. Then I licked my lower lip, fingering the straps of my camisole.

"The fastest of y'all gets first dibs."

I almost fell over watching the men unfasten, unzip and pull down their jeans in record time, I swear it must have been seconds. I watched as socks and shoes flew all over the game room.

Then as Max and Rick reached back and ripped the t-shirts over their heads, John was already starting toward me. He built up some speed and I believed for a moment he'd tackle me. My eyes went wide as his arms came around me, but at the last second he rolled and we fell length wise on the couch, him underneath me providing a soft landing.

I lay draped across an incredibly hot expanse of skin and cotton. My fingers drifted through the hair covering his chest. I think I just blinked for a moment then sent him a wry smile.

"I guess you win that round..."

John wiggled his eyebrows and put his fingers up to caress my breasts just above the peach lace fabric holding them up. His penetrating gaze slid over my tits, up to my mouth and down back to my tits like he couldn't make up his mind.

Boldly I pushed his hands over the bottom of each breast, then leaned until our lips were a hairbreadth away.

"You don't have to choose, John..."

Then we kissed, both fully participating, pushing and taking in turn. His tongue touched mine just as his fingers found my nipples under that peach lace. He swallowed each of my moans and cries behind his lips as I twitched on top of him. I felt his cock hardening against my belly and slid up a bit so I could rub myself over it. His hardness was hot against my barely clad pussy and my now throbbing clit.

"That's it Meghan, ride him baby"

I recognized Max's lower voice behind me and figured it was his slightly rough hands caressing my ass cheeks. Damn this was some overflow of pleasure I was experiencing. And Rick had not even gotten in the game yet. Go Me!

For a few minutes I rocked over John's cock, excitement building as I moved my pussy over and over the cotton briefs. Max rubbed my ass cheeks, adding a slap now and then. A hand rubbed my hair as I kissed John some more. John's fingers tightened in my nipples, pulling on them.

Then a hand gently tugged my face up and I saw Rick before me. He held my long hair in his fist gently. Then I watched as his hands moved down his six pack and into his black boxer briefs. He wrapped a hand around his already stiff cock and pulled it out. I could see precum on the tip and my mouth watered.

Suddenly Max's fingers moved down to shove the thong aside and he swiped one long finger up and down my pussy lips. I arched up and cried out just as Rick moved closer, his gorgeous thick cock hitting my lips. I licked up the precum first as his length slid over my lips. I swallowed. Fuck he tasted good.

Looking up, I met Rick's dark heated eyes and nodded slightly. He slid slowly into my mouth and I closed my lips around his length. His cock stretched my lips in the best way. The weight of it in my tongue was heavenly. His eyes slid closed on a loud raunchy groan that filled the room.

I was intoxicated by Rick's taste and scent. But I still felt when Max and John slid my body back a little. John held up my upper body so he could lick across my nipples. I felt Max lift up my ass, so he could rub his finger over my clit. I ended up moaning around Rick's cock which brought out a loud expletive.

"Fuckkkkk!"

This was probably the first words spoken since we started. All I could hear before were grunts and groans and moans.. but now the guys encouraged me as they fingered my wet pussy, sucked my hard nipples and fucked my mouth.

"That's it, ride my fingers Meghan. Get me wet."

"Mmmm, suck it good, baby. I got more for you."

I eagerly sucked the cock pushing to the back of my throat. A few tears filled my eyes as I nearly gagged. Rick's cock was large like the rest of him. But as I grew close to my own orgasm, it just didn't matter. I wanted his cum, I needed it.

Pleasure kept shooting from my nipples to my clit, to the large fingers shoving deep into my wet pussy. I grew warm and little curls of pleasure unfurled and spread out to all my limbs. I couldn't hold back as I hummed and sucked and came in a rush, my body tensing up and juices gushing over Max's hands to my thighs and soaking John's briefs.

I kept humping Max's fingers and surely I nearly choked John with my breasts. Then I felt Rick's hand tighten in my hair. I met his eyes and saw when he tensed, his cock throbbing in my tongue.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Meghan. Here it comes."

Rick finished with a loud grunt and then I felt long streams of cum cross my tongue and fill my mouth. I swallowed as best I could but I felt some run over my lips to my chin. I savored the taste and groaned. I felt both stiff and relaxed, just due to the position. My body felt awkward as the pleasure recede a bit to a warm hum inside me.

"Help?"

The sound squeaked out of me, but John and Max were both rolling me over to rest along the couch for a moment, then they lifted and rested me in their laps. I was very aware two cocks were still stiff.

Rick leaned down and was able to kiss me. My head was in his lap and my feet in Max's lap. We traded tastes in deep kisses for a minute. Then he pulled back and caresses my hair softly.

"Just rest for a couple minutes babe"

"The night is young. Have some water," added Max.

I reached down and accepted the water bottle. I took a slow dip, turning my head slightly. Damn, I'm thirsty!

Then I heard what John had begun talking about.

"... I think we need to play some billiards. Meghan can use our long cues?"

I groaned at the phrasing. Or it might have been at the warm hands caressing every inch of my body. I rolled my eyes, but luxuriated in the petting for several long moments, then rolled to stand.

"I'm not sure what you had in mind exactly.. but I'm not sure you deserve my ideas now."

I crossed my arms, pretending to be upset. The guys reached out with choruses of Nooooos. Then Max carressed my hip, guiding me closer to him. I leaned the way he directed me but left my arms crossed

"Can we persuade you to use our rods babe?"

I tilted my head, narrowing my eyes. What does Max mean? I was debating answering when suddenly Max reached under my camisole and pulled down my peach thong, all the way to my ankles.

Yes! My body screamed at me. A bolt of lust shot quickly through me. His hands came to my thighs and inched upward. I reluctantly smiled as his hands pushed up my lacy top to reveal my pussy.

Max licked his lips as his thumbs both rubbed along my wet lower lips. They stroked up and down through my juices and then when they reached it, they played with my aching clit.

It hardened and tingled under Max's ministrations. I wobbled but he moved his hands to my ass cheeks, gripping tightly. With a wink, he leaned forward and swiped his tongue along my pussy lips. Oh, fuck fuck.. Then he covered and sucked on my clit.

"Fuck! Max!"

He just hummed around my clit as I grabbed his shoulders for balance. I was still sensitive from my last orgasm and the pleasure sped through me quickly. I felt his beard tickling me and rubbing my thighs.

My body grew hot and I grinded against Max's mouth. My eyes drifted shut at the influx of pleasure as he licked and sucked both my clit and my pussy lips. I vaguely noticed someone close to my back, hands holding me up. They gripped my hips and then moved up to cup and squeeze my breasts.

I moaned and bucked my whole lower body. Then I felt Max's hand move and long fingers penetrated me. My hands found Max's hair and tugged as I thrust my hips. Fingers tweaked my nipples and then the waves of pleasure crashed into me, and I gushed again, cumming into Max's eager mouth.

He lapped at my pussy for a minute or two- I wasn't sure about the passage of time- but it felt so damn good. Finally he moved back, his beard glistening. Why was that so damn hot? He rubbed the back of one hand over his mouth and then smirked.

"How's that?"

Cum dropped down my thighs as I shook my head. I couldn't help grinning though and it ruined the effect.

"Well, I'll take that as a down payment.."

Max laughed as did Rick. I figured out John was the one behind me. I reached a hand to Max and John, turning toward the pool table as I did. They followed me until we got to the table. I noticed then exchanging telling glances over my head.

I didn't know what they communicated but Max jumped up on the table, sitting with his legs spread, his knees at the edge. John came up behind me, gently pushing me between Max's knees.

I smiled wryly at Max.

"I can guess this one."

"I bet you can. I need your lips on my cock."

A thought occurred to me and feeling sassy, I leaned forward so my breasts were on the table. The texture of the fabric teased my nipples back to hardness. My hands rested on his thighs.

I put my lips on the tip of Max's cock, just kissing it softly. I moved my lips up and down his hardness, still kissing lightly until Max's thighs tensed. He cursed loudly and grabbed my hair.

"Meghannnnn... now."

I tipped my face upward and winked.

"I'm giving you what you asked for, Max."

He growled in response and gave my hair a tug. I moaned and licked the head of his hard cock. As I did, John grabbed my hips roughly and rubbed his cock up and down the crease of my ass. I knew he was leaking precum as he slid smoothly up and down.

John swore vehemently, "Fuck, so sexy."

Groaning, I took Max deep with my warm wet mouth, tightening my lips around him. He was large and my hand gripped the base of his cock, stroking in time to my mouth's movements. He was throbbing now and I fingers his balls, sucking until my cheeks hollowed out. I teased the underside of his cock with my tongue on each upstroke until I felt him pull my hair and stiffen.

John's hands wandered up my back and I heard the year of plastic. Then he slid his long sheathed cock up and down my pussy. I pushed back and looked up at Max. He stared at me, eyes hooded and burning bright.

"Swallow me down, Megan"

Then Max's cock jerked in my mouth, cum shooting to the back of my throat. He came and came and I swallowed everything I could manage, nearly choking. Again, some dripped over my lips.

I then felt John slide his cock into my pussy in one strong thrust. I cried out as I was deliciously filled. I lifted up on my elbows to kiss Max. We shared his taste between us for long sweet seconds.

John just continued to thrust in me, his balls slapping at my clit. His fingers would likely leave some bruises on my hips but I welcomed a reminder of tonight that would remain for awhile. Meanwhile my pussy throbbed and pleasure warmed me from the inside out.

I moaned as Max grabbed my breasts, my nipples sliding across his big palms. I pushed back in John's cock, feeling my ass jiggling. I grinded against him.

"So deep! Fuckkkkkk!" I cried out as an orgasm started cresting, my pussy tingling. Juices flowed down my thighs. John suddenly pulled out and I felt his tongue on my pussy. I gripped the table tightly as I came hard. My body was hot now, embraced in a white noise that nearly turned to a blackout.

I blinked again and again, panting roughly. Then John moved behind me and peeking over a shoulder I watched him stroking his cock over my ass. He grunted over and over until he came, shooting streams of cum on my back and ass cheeks.

12