Ralph Wrecked It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Likely resembling a nearly naked zombie from an R-rated horror movie, I wandered back to the bedrooms of the mostly darkened house, I stopped at the door to the guest room. Light filtered from beneath the door . It took a bit of work to lean forward and turn the knob with my available fingers, but finally I was able to I take a deep breath and enter without knocking, of course.

6

The room was empty, but the en suite bathroom door was ajar and I heard the squeak of faucet handles. An open flask was sitting on the dresser, its cap hanging by a small chain. I advanced further and saw Ralph, his pale body, hairier than I expected, was bare from the waist down. I guessed he had been rinsing the sperm out of his pajama bottoms, boxers, and maybe the robe. He had washed his face, since he was drying it with a hand towel and didn't see me at first. My granduncle's soft but somewhat extended dick was jiggling nicely, hanging and curved slightly to his right. A jagged blue vein ran down the top, looking like a tattoo. His nuts, suspended by many webs of skin, were being batted back and forth by his thighs. Facing away, he took a sip from his flask. His ass was firmly round, hairy and pale.

"I love a man with no pants!" I announced my approval.

"Jee-zus Myra! You scared the hell out of me!" He spun and tried to look angry, but my navel-to-foot nudity flared his eyelids wide. He down looked at my bare pelvis for the second time that night as he wiped spilled liquor from his chin.

"I guess I need help to change for bed," I said with a fake pout and then a mischievous grin. My exposed, narrow bush was again blatantly advertising the hollow pussy beneath, warming itself at the mere prospect of an invader. "I'm stuck." I gestured with my arms, causing my un-haltered breasts to collide beneath the dress.

"Damn girl! You really take the cake!" my uncle complained as he placed the wadded hand towel over his dick and pulled the bathroom door nearly closed. I immediately missed the view.

Ralph, to my chagrin, emerged with a bath towel wrapped around his waist and another in his hand, approaching me, but with his neck twisted, intentionally looking away.

"Cover yourself, you crazy girl! What would your mother and grandmother say?" he barked parentally, draping the towel against my body at the neck and holding it there to cover my torso. He grew frustrated as he tried tugging at the snagged fabric with his free hand, trying to figure out a way to get the dress off me without ruining it. Short of cutting the shoulder straps, there didn't seem to be a way.

"You don't like my body?" I asked in a sing song voice.

"Myra, you're a very beautiful girl...from head to toe, but you're a blood relation, and practically a child. Let's go find a pair of scissors. You'll just have to sew a new pair of straps on this chemise."

I snickered at his older generation terminology and frugality. Me, sewing? Ha! I didn't care if the dress went into the trash. I probably had twenty similar ones. The 'child' comment irked me, however. I needed to prove I wasn't, apparently.

"Oh wait! Here we go!" My uncle found a solution to the puzzle, and I flexed my most movable arm to assist. As the dress came off, so did the towel.

Suddenly exposed to him were both bare breasts and their excessive, rosy nipples, a bit stiff and framed by triangular pale patches courtesy of my bikinis. They were pointed at him, practically wailing for his warm mouth.

"Did you even bring a nightgown with you?" he asked, looking at the floor and shielding his eyes after glancing at my swaying tits for the first time.

"No!" I said with a laugh as I managed to reach up with my toes and yank his towel off.

"Dammit!" he exclaimed.

His beautiful flailing dick was visible again for a moment until he cupped it in a hand and tried to cover it with the shirttail of his pajama top, not very successfully. Lengthened a bit it seemed, the head peeked out as he cursed repeatedly and pleaded for me to act my age.

Ralph then descended to retrieve the towels, but I stepped on one and kicked it back behind me, giggling as he groaned with frustration.

As my sixty year-old granduncle was essentially in a squatting position, balls hanging, legs a bit spread and obviously off balance, I hooked the top my foot under the bend of his knee, raised up as hard as I could, yanking his leg off the rug.

"Myra June Watts! I believe you've lost your faculties!" Poor Ralph screamed at me in his aristocratic Southern drawl after a grunt, as he fell back and onto his ass, legs spread. His genitals jumped and recoiled nicely as his butt hit the shag carpet.

I immediately knelt as he tried to reach out for one of the fallen towels, but my knee anchored it as I drew closer. Ralph tried to backpedal, dick flailing, in his crab position but his retreat was blocked by an upholstered chair after only a couple steps.

Joyfully naked, I quickly scooted on my knees between his calves and bent forward at the waist, my undisciplined tits swinging as they dangled from my torso.

His efforts to turn onto a side to shield his penis from my descending face were fruitless as I easily escaped his hairy pale thighs, each pressed against an ear. The proximity of my dirty white monster arms rendered any further defense a danger to them, and my uncle, my grandmother's brother, capitulated, relaxed his open legs, and began to speak.

"My God, do you realize what you're doin', child?"

"Gettin' properly introduced!" I opened my lips and descended.

"Okay, dear, the joke's over, I know you're not really goin' to..."

Uncle Ralph's attempt to finish his sentence with 'do that', 'suck it', or 'blow me' I suppose, morphed into a shocked outcry of animal pleasure. In a split second, I had slurped his entire soft penis past my lips like a pasta noodle, and with just as much noise. It tasted of soap and bitter piss, the latter an occupational hazard. Simply rubbing my tongue on it randomly and pressing it up against my palate made it swell wonderfully. Hooray! I had his cock in my mouth and he wasn't pushing me away. I may be getting what I desired, after all, despite his prior verbal protests. An actual relative! 'What a totally sick bitch', I contentedly thought to myself as my vagina rapidly dampened in proportion to the depravity. I hadn't had many encounters with a soft one and was savoring each moment as it transformed.

Lazily used to having my hands do most of the penis-related stroking and wringing work while I sucked on the upper third, the twisty-neck head motions and controlled inhalations of working on an entire dick with my mouth were almost making me dizzy. My swaying tits occasionally grazed his inner thighs as I sucked on him.

A conversation ensued, seemingly in different languages, but based on English. Ralph began in a breathless, labored, interrogatory tone.

"Miss Myra! My God, you know...this is incest!" He paused to breathe. "The kitchen... was an accident but... this is goin' to hell stuff here!" My uncle did his best to lovingly cradle my face as if to talk me out of what I was doing. "Aren't you afraid of eternal damnation?"

I looked up into my uncle's blue eyes and kind of snorted and hummed a long, low laugh as his dick stiffened and lengthened, seemingly protesting its captivity in my mouth. I didn't think he believed what he was saying, either.

He changed tactics. "You must have scores of young suitors. Why me?" He sat back on his elbows and tilted his face up toward the ceiling, taking in air loudly as I slurped noisily on his spongy head. "Don't you have a beau?"

'Beau'? I hummed another laugh.

My speech patterns were less precise and based on a spitty-cock-halfway-in-mouth dialect.

"Boyth at my thkool are ath holth," I said with his shaft shifted to one side of my mouth. After a bit more noisy massage, his nearly hard, glistening curved cock finally sprang free from my oral cavity. I thought I was doing a great job, considering I hadn't used my hands and he had just ejaculated ten minutes earlier. "Youf been tho nice and thweet to me," I managed to say without removing my traveling tongue from the underside of his penis. I shifted my gaze from the network of arteries visible under the glossy skin of his dick to my granduncle's wide blue eyes.

"I really need a shower..." he mumbled. A stall tactic, no doubt. This amoral, spoiled girl wasn't letting him out of her sight until she and her neglected pussy had their way.

"Myra, you're so beautiful," he said wistfully, finally resigning himself to this incestuous affair. He held the side of my face. His hand was trembling.

"Thant you Unca Raff," I said, tongue swirling around his broad mushroom head, throwing off a mist of saliva onto his pubes. I was really enjoying it but my vagina had other ideas, and was making its demands clearly known.

After a few more juicy licks, swirls and slurping lollipop kisses, I raised up, fighting the magnetism that had kept my lips and tongue in nearly constant contact with his curved cock. It was fully erect as it jolted rhythmically. In general, I had tried not to make a fuss about a man's penis size, they all feel good, but my uncle's was the biggest one by far I had encountered yet in both breadth and length. No matter, I had just the hot, juicy place for it. I was surprised steam wasn't billowing out from between my thighs. I wanted this adorable relation deep inside me. He reached out and clamped his hands on my breasts.

7

So in a few moments there I was, naked on the carpet, squatting and straddling a man I really barely knew, ready to pounce on his erection, despite doctors' instructions to avoid 'anything strenuous'. This was not totally out of the realm of disobedient and slutty 'MJ'. However, add the fact I had to break through a wall of resistance, that I had been unable to masturbate since my accident, and especially that this was a deviant, forbidden act with a blood relative, I was ready to harshly impale myself senseless.

"Do you even have any condoms?" he asked. "I hear women keep them handy these days..."

"On the pill," I panted impatiently. "I like salty aperitifs anyway." I grinned.

"You're sure you want this, child?" Ralph asked, reminding us both of my comparative youth with his drawn out vowel in the last word of the question. He seemed to know it got under my skin since I considered myself an adult for the last few months since my birthday. His one hand on my thigh and the other at the base of his penile shaft to control its direction seemed to indicate he expected a positive response.

"God yes!" I responded, my hanging tits swinging between my bent legs as I duck-walked myself into position. I moaned as I felt his dick head between my labia. I looked straight into his eyes. "Fuck me Uncle!"

I let go a moaning chuckle of glee as I felt his erection gently begin to push my dripping lips aside. My smug little laugh suddenly became a wailing, gasping yelp as my pussy was instantly split open. Ralph had jerked his hips upward with a loud grunt and rammed his cock into me, nearly lifting my feet off the floor. Payback for me making him jizz his pants and tripping him up moments ago, I guess. His dick seemed to fill every inch of real estate available in my ambushed vagina. It almost felt like the wind had been knocked out of me, but the sudden stretch was bizarrely satisfying. I yelped again on the second stroke and then the third, realizing I sounded like a frightened puppy as tried to regain some sense of what I was doing, overwhelmed by the pain and pleasure my hole was experiencing.

After a few more harsh strokes, the discomfort lessened and there was only gratifying penetration as our bodies negotiated a compromised rhythm where I bounced up and down while his dick seemed to promise not to shove my uterus up into my liver.

Up until now, when I knew I was going to spend any significant time on top of the man, I intentionally left my bra on to keep my breasts under some control, typically causing much consternation. Most guys still managed to pull them halfway out of the cups for nipple access anyway. Of course on this occasion, topless with no use of my arms to even cradle them demurely, I let them fly, putting on quite a titty show for my sweaty, horny old uncle as he grunted beneath me. Their chaotic bouncing was altered only when one was clutched and wonderfully squeezed by Ralph, culminating in a long, satisfying nipple stretch, which I acknowledged with a moan to the ceiling.

Damn, damn, damn, riding that cock felt good. After several minutes of my grunting, sometimes squealing cadence, Ralph placed a fist at the base of it for me to rub my clit on. Rub I did, and soon I was wailing loudly with an ass-kicking orgasm, and even an aftershock as I calmed down, his pubes matted with my expelled juice. My knees, out of practice at my usual lap squatting, had been a bit stiff, and were now literally weak from the orgasm. I arose, hoping not to break the spell of the completely hot fuck we were having. The carpet was soaked in a dark puddle below.

Ralph followed suit and stripped off his pajama top, baring a faded USMC tattoo on his deltoid. My uncle's stocky, furry body was a contrast to the nearly hairless, athletic young men I had been fucking up to this point. Still, I wished I had my hands available to explore it. All in good time; this hung old guy was a keeper, I realized as I took a large gulp of the flask he offered me. I knew I was going to keep seeing him after this. Hooray! Sex with no teenaged dating bullshit, and the best part. my own blood relative.

Moments later after a bit of eye gazing, I was hosting his tongue beyond my lips. I was moaning and breathless as he used my mouth to mix up a slimy soup of saliva and single-malt scotch. The acrid alcohol was acting as a solvent, destroying the last of whatever moral fibers we possessed. We didn't speak, as our heavy breath and his dripping cock pressed against me was sufficient to dictate our next move. I had been taking daily walks in the shallow end of the pool to at least keep everything below my waist as fresh as possible, a lucky happenstance on this day, since I never imagined I'd be presenting my famished crevasse to anyone this night, especially an uncle. Those were my thoughts as I bent forward over a pile of pillows on the bed, ass in the air. It felt good to rest my arms, and better as Ralph slid his solidified weapon back into me and began harshly fucking me on the horribly noisy bed. After a wonderfully long dose of Ralph's roving hands and demanding cock, he was pulling my hair to the side, having paid attention to my comment about swallowing semen. He demanded I open wide, and although I was deafened from the bed squeaks, I got the message and faced his sloppy cock, mouth craving some family sperm.

As Granduncle Ralph clutched the back of my sweaty head for what seemed like half a minute and his pussy juice-soaked dick pumped semen with its portion of matching DNA down my gullet, he uttered a single, gasping word.

"Darrrrleeeen..."

Darleen was my Grammy's name. Yes, his sister.

8

I shushed Ralph as he began to stutter a winded apology, almost sounding like he was again in tears. I told him to sleep, we would talk in the morning. Soon he was snoring, and I crept out afterward, leaving him to snooze among the dampened, reeking sheets. Not yet accustomed to sleeping in with lovers anyway, I dared not stay with him, lest the housekeeper or a family member show up early.

The next morning I awoke to Darvocet, coffee, Champagne, OJ, and breakfast in bed, fed to me graciously by my granduncle after he semi-successfully wrapped my nude torso in the sheet. I'm sure the breakfast was a bribe of sorts to keep me quiet about our incest and whatever he was about to confess to about his sister. Bribe accepted, but it wasn't as juicy as I thought. He related the sad tale of his young life on a mountainside, isolated from most of the world with his older sister his only friend and protector from their violent father. Ralph confessed he knew it was morally wrong but he was quite smitten with her. The roughly built walls in the patched-together shack they grew up in provided a few gaps for voyeurism, he explained.

As I had been told by my family many times, I was practically a carbon copy of my Grammy when she was my age: tall, leggy, bubble butt, busty, aside from a few facial features attributed to my father. My uncle confirmed the theory that my even my 'mammary charms' indeed bore an uncanny resemblance. A girl always wants to know if her nipples matched her grandmother's.

Ralph tearfully confessed to having fantasized about his sister even as he was a Marine recruit in a 'sea of concubines'. Once laying eyes on me, he claimed to have been unable to resist the temptation to relive those incestuous fantasies, ergo his masturbation while I slept on the couch. It was if he was a young man once more, transported back to the early 1950's He said he seriously questioned his sanity, that he was dreaming or had literally died and gone to heaven when I made my sexual intentions known.

I thanked him for considering our liaison so heavenly, although I didn't disagree. It had been the best, longest fuck I ever had. "Aw, it was real, darlin'," I said with a wink between luscious bites of French toast, "I've got a bellyful of your spermatozoa and the satiated pussy to prove it."

"Your generation is certainly not a shy one," he said with a head shake, holding up the straw to my coffee mug. "Although I guess the need for us to speak delicately to one another is shot to hell," he admitted. "As is the need for modesty," he added as I stretched my back and arms, causing the sheet to fall to my waist.

He elaborated by proposing a 'spa day' for me there at home. What a thoughtful idea!

Soon I was dressed in just a towel, my head face up over Grammy's salon sink, a commercial one with a neck recess made specifically for shampooing that she had installed years ago in our laundry room. Ralph had a strange smile on his face as I related the tale of how Grammy had 'a girl' come over to do hair for three generations of 'womenfolk' and friends on occasional Saturdays or before school dances and holiday events. The hot water felt exquisite and Ralph had earned a blowjob credit just for the sudsy scalp massage.

Next we covered my casts heavily in plastic wrap and it was into the tub, where I stood and let Ralph scrub me car wash-style from neck to toe. The loofa on my back was wonderful and he had earned a second blowjob when he asked if I wanted my 'genitals cleansed'. Of course I answered yes and leaned forward to spread my thighs. A couple twisting, soapy fingers and a subsequent blast of rinse water later I was all tidied up.

I was surprised when he timidly followed up with 'your rectum, too?' The conversation topic instantly became all things anal, and I confessed to a few experiments with vegetables and an actual 'final inning' of a fuck with a guy with a bit smaller than average cock. I don't think Ralph believed my comment that I would try anal again with him, once my arms healed and I could give myself enemas.

The dirty conversation had started my juices flowing, and I never even got dressed after that shower. Ralph and I added Vodka to our orange juice and I was soon on my bed, with my thighs widened as Ralph taste-tested my pussy for soap residue.

We had a quite long, slow, grinding fuck and nap until dinner time. We returned home with take-out seafood to an answering machine message that the housekeeper was returning in the morning, putting a stop to our fun. One more hot suck and fuck in my bed that night concluded our time together, at least for a couple months.