Rama the Adulteress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

Naturally I denied everything, 'There is nothing going on between us'.

'That is okay. There will be nothing between us also till you come clean'.

By evening I was so frustrated that I confessed everything. I told her that I was screwing Sheila before we got married and still fuck her regularly'.

'I had said, 'that bitch Sheila' Rama murmured in between licking our cocks, 'MMMmmmmm they taste soooo goood'

'Yes those are the words she used' Vizi said, 'after we had fucked twice, Rama told me all she had done with you and raved about the size of your cock. I did not like what she had done but could not say anything, as I also had been unfaithful to her.

At dinner time she suggested, 'Darling why don't we invite Sahebji for a meal then we three can fuck together?' I did not like the idea one bit. I was in no mood to watch another man balling my wife in front of my eyes.

'No sweetheart that is going too far' I said 'but she kept pestering me about it'. I kept saying no.

'Tell him why you agreed. MMmmmm I love the taste of your cocks.' Rama murmured in between sucking our cocks.

Then she said, 'Vizi I forgot to tell you, Queenie was here. We had a great time. She was looking very pretty and her melon like boobs looked even larger. Wouldn't you love to squeeze and suckle them? She would even let you fuck her if I ask her'.

I had always admired Queenie's big tits 'Yes of course I do' I replied.

She said, 'Will you invite Sahebji if I get her to let you stick your laurda up her choot?' for a moment my resolve weakened but I still managed to say no. Then Rama played her trump card.

She said, 'Will you invite Sahebji if I bring a willing Queenie to your bed and let you fuck me in my gaand also?'

'Sahebji this was too much of a temptation. I had always wanted to screw her ass hole but she never let me. I thought what the heck Sahebji has already fucked Rama. A few more times wouldn't make any difference. Well the long and short of it is that I succumbed. I promised to call you in the morning. I had a great time last night. I fucked her gaand three times'.

'MMMmmm both your lunds are so juicy. Will you tell him about the telephone call or you want me to do it' Rama asked.

'You keep on sucking our cocks and I will narrate the story' Vizi said, 'Sahebji you recall the telephone call. Yes she told me that you were here. When she asked me to eat her pussy, like an idiot I stuck my tongue out and moved it in the air, while you did the actual job. Just then Sheila came into my office. I motioned her to remain quiet. By the time Rama finished her performance, my lund was hard as rock. Then she wanted to give me a blowjob. While Rama was giving you a blowjob, here I gestured Sheila to suck me off. Luckily we both came together. Rama's guess was right. Immediately after the call I fucked Sheila on the office sofa'.

'Darling you fucked that bitch Sheila. Rama murmured, 'MMmmm now I am thirsty. Which of you two will give me his cum first?'

Vizi said, 'Rama I am about to cum. give me just a few more sucks.'

'I am also not too far away either' I said.

Rama started to suck Vizi's cock vigorously. Few moments later with a loud grunt of satisfaction, Vizi poured his cum in Rama's mouth. Holding his cum in her mouth Rama started to work on my lund.

'OHhh I am coming' I sighed and shot my seed in her waiting mouth.

Rama moved our-cum around in her mouth mixing our-cum well and then swallowed the mixture, 'Boy! this really hits the spots'.

'Okay guys I have had my drink. If you want a refill then go ahead because I am now going to serve dinner' Rama announced.

After dinner we retired to the bedroom. We had fucked Rama once each. Then Rama excused herself to piss. I said to Vizi, 'Let us have her together. One lund in her choot and the other in her ass hole'.

'Is this possible? It won't do Rama any harm would it?' Vizi asked.

'Yes it is possible. I have done it before. No it won't harm her. It might hurt a little in the beginning but she will enjoy it immensely. Believe me' I said.

'Okay but I go in the ass' Vizi said. I laughed, 'That's fine. In the next round we can switch holes'.

'What are you two whispering? Rama asked getting into bed.

'We were discussing how to screw you next' I said.

Rama laughed, 'How?'

I pulled her on top of me and pushed my lund in her choot from below. 'Like this' I replied. Rama started to move up and down. I pressed her tightly to my chest and said, 'Vizi now'. Vizi got on top and started to shove his cock in her butt hole.

'Hey! Stop what are you doing? Not both of you together. You want to kill me. Vizi STOP it is hurting' Rama shouted.

Vizi kept pushing 'Aahh I am inside' he said and started to fuck her gaand.

'Please boys stop. Jokes apart it is really hurting' Rama complained.

While pushing from below, I said, 'Darling, wait a few moments. You are going to love it'.

After few minutes Vizi asked, 'Darling how is it?'

'It is getting better. Just don't talk and keep banging your laurda into my gaand. Sahebji you also push your cock in harder' Rama panted, 'y..hes it is very nice now. Go on boys harder and faster. I want all of us to cum together. Y..hes, y..hes that is better. Harder guys harder. I am nearly there' Rama moaned.

'I am also about to cum' Vizi panted, 'Sahebji how about you?'

'I am also about to cum' I moaned.

'I AAAMMM COMMMIINNGGgg' Rama screamed and fell panting on me. At that moment Vizi said, 'OHHH YESSS' and poured his cum into Rama's gaand. Few more strokes and I shot my-cum into Rama's waiting choot.

'Thank you guys it was wonderful. We must do it again' Rama gasped.

Rama said, 'I will call Queenie now, while you two relax and get your strength back'.

'What at this time of the night? I asked.

'I have a promise to keep. You know promise is a promise. I have to get Queenie's choot for Vizi' Rama replied.

'Hello Queenie, it is me Rama' Rama said in the phone.

'Hi, how are you feeling now that Vizi is here' Queenie asked.

'For your kind information Vizi and Sahebji both are here. They have been fucking me together' Rama said.

'What is the big deal. We did this often in college' Queenie replied.

'Stupid you don't understand. They were inside me together. Vizi was in my gaand and Sahebji in my choot. Queenie believe me, it was the best' Rama said.

'What both of them together. I am jealous. How did you manage to get Vizi to agree? I mean asking Sahebji to join in the chudai (fucking) session?' Queenie inquired.

Rama laughed, 'I took your advice. I used your choot and my gaand as bargaining chips'.

'What do you mean my choot?' Queenie asked.

'Well I promised Vizi your choot and my gaand in return for inviting Sahebji. You don't mind do you? I hope you will not disappoint me' Rama clarified.

'Of course I don't mind. As of now my choot is at Vizi's disposal,' Queenie replied.

'Good! Then get your choot down to London as soon as possible' Rama said.

'I am sorry but I can't come now but I promise that I will come later' Queenie said.

'That will be too late. Sahebji is going back early next week' Rama wailed.

'I tell you what. Why don't you three come down to my house' Queenie said.

'B b but what about your husband?' Rama asked.

'My dear Hari. He may not be a swinger but he is not a prude either. All he requires is a good push in the right direction and my dear friend Rama you are just the right person to give it. I say that you come here. If it does not workout with Hari then Vizi can fuck me anyway' Queenie said.

It was agreed that we visit Queenie the next morning.

The next morning we hired a car and drove down to Manchester. The sun was shining. It was a beautiful warm day. I was surprised that Rama was dressed quite warmly. She wore a knee length skirt, like the ones cheer girls in the US wear, and a jacket covering her top fully.

We reached Queenie's house around noon. Queenie introduced us to her husband Hari. Hari offered us a drink and as it was a warm day we all settled for a beer.

Rama said, 'Queenie what a beautiful big house you have. You have furnished it so tastefully. Oh your collection of curios is out of this word. God is it hot' and took off her jacket.

Hari drew an audible breath, 'Whew'.

I looked at Rama. Rama was wearing a flimsy blouse with a plunging neckline. The blouse showed more of her boobs than it hid. I glanced at Queenie and Vizi. Queenie had an amused smile while Vizi was grinning broadly. Rama was quite oblivious of the sensation she was creating and kept on prattling without a pause. Hari was openly staring at Rama's boobs with a growing bulge between his legs.

Suddenly Rama said, 'I want to have a wash. Which of you strong men will help me with my luggage?'

None of us moved. Queenie said, 'Hari, HARI please show Rama to the guest room and help her with her luggage'.

'Yes, yes absolutely' Hari said as if coming out of a trance. Hari picked up Rama's overnighter and said, 'Please follow me. I will show you to your room'.

With a big grin Rama followed Hari out of the room.

After five minutes Queenie said, 'Let us go and see what they are up to'.

'Give them a little more time' I suggested

'Five minutes are already too long for Rama. We must hurry otherwise we will miss all the fun' Queenie insisted. We followed her.

On entering the room, the scene that confronted us was something like this.

Hari was holding Rama tightly to him with one arm around her waist. Their lips were glued to each other's. Hari's other hand was inside Rama's blouse massaging her tits while Rama was moving the foreskin of Hari's exposed erection up and down.

Queenie said, 'AHEM what do you think you two are doing?'

Hari immediately released Rama and looked sheepishly at Queenie. Without batting an eye Rama said, 'Nothing, Hari was only giving me a welcome kiss. Isn't it so?'

Hari said, 'Yes, yes absolutely'.

Queenie said, 'What was his hand doing inside your blouse?'

'Darling I was feeling a little chilly, Hari was just keeping me warm isn't it so Hari?' Rama replied.

'Yes, yes absolutely' Hari murmured.

'Okay, I grant this also to you but tell me what is my husband's exposed lund doing in your hand?' Queenie asked.

'Oh you saw that too. When Hari kissed me he became hard and his laurda started pressing against my choot. As it was uncomfortable I released his lund from it's confines. Am I right Hari darling?'

'Yes, yes absolutely' Hari repeated.

'B b but.... 'Queenie started to say but Rama interrupted her, 'No buts Queenie. I think Hari wants to fuck me. Don't you my love' Rama asked.

'Yes, yes absolutely' was Hari's reply.

'Okay Queenie let him fuck me and in exchange you can fuck my husband. Can't she Hari darling?' Rama said.

'Yes, yes absolutely' Hari replied.

'This is fine for the four of us' Queenie said, 'but what about Sahebji?'

'Oh Queenie darling just think, between the two of us we have two choots, two gaands and two mouths. Sahebji can stick his cock in whichever orifice that is unoccupied. Can't he Hari darling? Rama said.

'Yes, yes absolutely' Hari said.

'Now that everything is settled Hari darling what is the delay? Fuck me' Rama said.

'Yes, yes absolutely' Hari said and pushed Rama on to the bed and raised her skirt. As I had suspected she was not wearing any panties. Hari stared at her shaven choot.

'Darling are you going to look at my choot only or you are going to fuck it also? Rama asked. Hari dropped his pants and bending her legs against her boobs rammed his cock in her waiting choot and started to fuck her with hard strokes.

'Yes Hari darling' Rama sighed, 'this is how I like it'

In the meanwhile Vizi and I undressed and helped Queenie to take her clothes off. Vizi stared at her melon like boobs and started to squeeze them.

'Take me like you took Rama last night' Queenie moaned. Vizi pulled her by her tits on to the bed and pushed his cock inside her wet choot from below.

'AAHHhh' Queenie moaned and started to move up and down.

As I was poised to enter her gaand I heard 'STOP SAHEBJI STOP' Hari shouted, 'Rama stop Sahebji otherwise with that huge lund he will ruin Queenie's gaand forever'.

'Hari darling it is Queenie's gaand, let her worry about it. At this moment your concern should be my choot. Fuck me man, fuck me' Rama commanded.

'Yes, yes absolutely' Hari replied and recommenced to ram his cock into Rama's choot.

'Sahebji, Hari is right. Please enter slowly. My gaand is absolutely dry' Queenie said.

'Don't worry I know what to do' I said and collecting all the spit I could muster I applied it on her butt hole and pressed in. 'Uff slowly. Yes I feel your laurda entering. Yes it is going in. Are you completely inside me?' Queenie asked.

'Yes, yes absolutely' I said borrowing Hari's line.

All five bottoms were moving in rhythm. 'Guys now fuck me and fuck me hard' Queenie said and turning to Rama, 'it would be nice if we all five came together'.

'Yes you are right' Rama replied, 'Hari slow down otherwise we will come much earlier that the others'.

'Yes... ' Hari started.

'HARI DON'T say it or I will scream' Rama said, 'just do what I say'. Hari slowed down and started to kiss Rama.

'Oh it feels so nice. I am having such lovely sensation in my choot and also in my gaand at the same time. Y..hes, y..hes fuck me harder and faster. My God I am not going to last too long' Queenie moaned.

'Hari fuck me hard' Rama said.

'I am about to come' Queenie moaned.

'Me too' Rama shouted. I am almost there'

Hari said. 'I am about to shoot my load'

Vizi screamed. 'I am also ready' I told them.

'I am COOMMMMINNNGGggg' Rama shouted and fell back.

With a loud' Oh yes' Hari unloaded his cum in her choot.

'Y..hes I am also COMMMINGGGgg' Queenie screamed.

Vizi shouted, 'Oh Queenie take my-cum'.

At this very moment with a loud' AAHHhh' I also poured my spunk into Queenie's gaand.

When we had finished Hari said, 'This was great. I am so glad that you guys came. I had never thought that I would ever indulge in group sex. God I am so excited. Tell me what do we do next'.

'I will tell you what I want to do next' Queenie said, I want all three of you to cum inside me at the same time. One in my choot, the other in my butt hole and the third one in my mouth'.

'AW' Rama said, 'I would love that. I want to go first'.

'No' Vizi said, 'it was Queenie's idea and she will have the first turn'.

'But what about me. What do I do while you four enjoy yourself' Rama wailed.

'The guy whose cock I suck, can eat your pussy. That is if you can manage it' Queenie suggested.

'Don't worry I will manage it even if I have to break my body in two' Rama replied with a determined smile.

'I will take Queenie in the ass hole' Vizi piped up.

'No way' Hari said, 'I want to fuck her gaand'.

'Stop quarreling. I will decide who takes which hole. Agreed?' Rama decreed.

We all murmured our assent.

'Hari you take the choot, Vizi goes in by the back door and Sahebji gets a blow job and eats my pussy. He does it so well' Rama decided.

'Oh Rama that is not fair. You are being partial to your husband' Hari said.

'Hari don't complain. My turn is next then you can fuck me in my ass hole. You will like that won't you darling?' Rama replied with a sweet smile.

'Yes, yes absolutely' was Hari's response.

'So let us get on with it and try to cum together again' Queenie said.

It was easier said than putting it into practice. It was not easy to get all five of us in the right position. After several tries we managed it.

Hari lay on the edge of the bed. Queenie lay on top of him with her knees drawn up and his cock in her choot. Vizi then laid himself on Queenies back and entered her from the rear. I placed some cushions on the floor next to the bed and kneeled on them. My cock was at the right height for Queenie to suck. Rama stood close to me and placed one leg lightly on Vizi's back. In order to keep from falling down, she bent forward and held on to the bed headrest. In this position her tits hung just above Hari's face like two ripe mangoes on a tree. Hari promptly started to squeeze them.

'I am ready' Rama said, 'Let us start now'. Hari fucked Queenie from below. Vizi banged his cock into her from above. Queenie took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. I caught Rama tightly round her ass and applied my tongue to her cunt. 'Sahebji it feels great. Lick my choot faster' Rama said, 'Hari pinch my nipples lightly. Y..hes this is great'.

For the next ten minutes or so everyone did his or her action silently. 'Y..hes it is lovely. Sahebji stick your tongue in my choot. Y..hes tongue fuck me. Faster man faster. Hari try if you can get my nipple in your mouth. MAAAm I am about to come. What about you guys?' Rama said.

'I am also nearly there' Hari said.

'Me too' Vizi grunted. I also indicated that I was also ready to shoot my load.

'What about you Queenie, are you also ready?' Queenie nodded vigorously to indicate that she was also ready.

'My God GUUUYYYSss I am COMMMINNNGGGg' Rama screamed and released her love juice in my mouth. This triggered off my orgasm and I spurted my seed into Queenies waiting mouth.

'Oh YHESSs' Hari sighed and lay panting, 'Queenie is also cumming. I can feel her juice running down my balls'.

Queenie nodded and lay still sandwiched between Hari and Vizi. With a loud grunt Vizi also came.

For a long time we lay enjoying the sensations we had just enjoyed.

'Rama it was great. The greatest that I have ever felt' Queenie panted.

'Okay guys get ready. It is now my turn to have fun' Rama said impatiently and tried to revive our cocks by sucking them.

'Rama, don't force things. Let nature take its course. It might take some time but you will enjoy it much more' I suggested. In less than half an hour or so we all three were ready. I lay down and took her choot while Hari entered her ass hole. Vizi got to lick Queenie's cunt and also get a blowjob from Rama.

After we had finished Rama was ecstatic, 'God guys this was out of the world. We must do it again'.

Whole weekend we did nothing else but fucked and fucked in all positions and combinations we could think off.

On Monday morning when we were about to return to London Hari said, 'Thanks friends, it was the best weekend of my life. I wish you guys could spend more time with us'.

Vizi said, 'We are in London for some more time. We will visit you again next week but Sahebji here has to return home on Tuesday'.

On reaching London Rama and Vizi insisted that I check out of the hotel and spend the last night with them. Rama was in her element. She fucked and sucked our balls dry.

Both of them came to the airport to see me off. Vizi gave me his card, 'Sahebji we hope to see you at home also'.

'Sure I would like that' I said. 'Promise' Rama asked. 'Yes promise' I replied.

On my return, my project was implemented with a lot of fanfare. It was a resounding success. I received several lucrative job offers from top national advertising firms. Many companies asked me to do job-work for them. I was already quite fed up of the nine to five routine. Seeing this as a good opportunity, I chucked up my job and set up shop on my own. The first six months were very hard. I worked nearly 12 to 15 hours a day. In eight months I was breaking even. Another six months and I was well settled and could afford to relax.

I called Vizi. Vizi immediately invited me for dinner to his home. On the appointed day at sharp eight I was with Rama and Vizi. Rama was seven months pregnant. 'I see you did undergo the required surgery?' I asked.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers