Ramya and her Daughters

Story Info
Ramya and her two adult daughters have coffee and a lot more.
3.9k words
4.5
13.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid summer in South India and the morning air inside the small kitchen hung thick and humid with a tinge of cardamom as Ramya was busy brewing chat. She's a forty-five years old mother of two. She was still in her nightgown and she looked much younger than her age. She was lean and had maintained a well toned body despite having two adult daughters. Ramya stood by the stove, with her bare arms bearing the heat that came from the pan as Diya, the eighteen-year old younger daughter sat across the table, with her hair still messy from sleep, and her long legs bare beneath the hem of her nightgown. 

"Amma, more milk?" Asked Diya with her voice still tender and husky with a tinge of sleepiness. 

As Ramya turned, he gaze fell at Diya's nightdress. Diya had just turned eighteen ago and had a reasonably fair complexion just like her mother. She too was lean but still looked quite skinny and had long limbs compared to her mother, and  her physique was still getting matured into a grown up woman.

"Coming right up, sweetheart." Said Ramya. 

Maya, the twenty-one years old elder daughter, slowly trodden into the kitchen with her midriff exposed as her tank top rode up quite well. Maya was more dusky than her mother and Diya but sported a fully grown physique and, though lean, she was muscular where she needed to be. 

"Smells like heaven." She said with her voice still breaking. 

"You're up early, Maya," asked Ramya, pouring the steaming chai into the mugs.

"Couldn't sleep," Maya mumbled, stretching her limbs and taking a seat on the table.

Her night shorts covered only a few inches of her skin below waist and gave a good bit of exposure to her well toned and well built long limbs.  

"Too hot." Said Maya, still feeling quite sleepy and literally relating the hot and humid conditions early morning.

Ramya slid a mug towards her daughter.

"Maybe you should wear something less restrictive," Diya quipped, with a hint of a smile on her lips having had a good gaze at Maya. 

Maya's eyes flashed hearing the double meaning hint of her younger sister. 

"And maybe you should wear something more," quipped back Maya, gazing into the bare legs of Diya beneath her nightdress.

Ramya felt her breath stuck.

The air seemed thicker and about to crackle in the kitchen with undisclosed desires hanging around. 

"Maybe we all should," Ramya whispered, as her own sleeveless nightgown suddenly felt too thin though it covered almost up to her ankle.

Their eyes met and a silent conversation passed between them which encompassed an array of emotions and desires.

Ramya took a sip of the cardamom chai, the warmth spreading along her body trying to chase away the nervousness. But she couldn't resist much and contemplated whether her daughters too desired something of her kind. She had a mixture of thoughts but suddenly she spoke out rather inadvertently. 

"So, who wants to start?" Ramya asked gingerly without even understanding what she was asking.

A playful silence stretched between them this time with a lot of anticipation and suspense. 

Suddenly, Maya broke the silence.

"Truth or dare, Amma?" she asked, looking at Ramya. 

"Truth," Ramya replied, her voice barely heard.

Her response spun a delicate web in the air. Ramya's heart pounded against her ribs, as Maya's gaze caught upon her. 

"Whom did you feel more attracted among us? Maya or Diya?" Maya asked in a silky voice.

Ramya's face flushed and the silence seemed heavy with unspoken possibilities. Diya too seemed curious, looking at Ramya without breaking her gaze.

"Well," whispered Ramya. "Both of you."

The admission hung in the air. Maya let out a gentle smile as she looked at Diya who seemed rather confused.  

"Which one, be specific?" Diya asked, with her voice breaking.  

"Both" reaffirmed Ramya with a smile. 

Ramya felt the weight of her words while Maya's smile widened and Diya's face flushed as it turned red. 

"Well, since Amma likes both of us equally, how about we give her a taste of what she desires?" Maya said, rolling her eyes. 

"Wait. It's my turn now" Ramya stopped Maya, "Truth or dare, Maya?" And asked. 

Maya seemed well equal to the challenge while contemplating where this was heading,  with a mischievous smile.

"Of course, dare" declared Maya, with a grin. 

"I dare you to kiss Diya, right here and right now," said Ramya, her heart beating fast with excitement and fear knowing the far reaching consequences of what she had just said. 

Maya's eyes lit with excitement as well as anticipation. She slowly rose from her chair and made her way to her younger sister who was only a couple metres away. Diya's eyes widened and darkened all of a sudden, trying to take in what was happening exactly. Her face was still red, as she watched her sister approach.

Maya came close and cupped Diya's face with both hands. She lifted it slightly so they could look eye to eye as Maya was a few inches taller than Diya.

"Close your eyes," Maya whispered looking at Diya, and her younger sister obeyed without uttering a word.

Maya bent down a little and slowly brushed her lips with her younger sister's before locking lips with her firmly. Diya obeyed and obliged, opening her mouth gently as her breath got heavier. Maya pressed Diya closer to her, holding her now by the shoulders as Diya let out a slight moan. Their bodies pressed together for a few more seconds until Maya drew back and nonchalantly returned to her chair while Ramya watched the whole scenario with a blend of joy as well as uneasiness. 

"Your turn now, Diya, truth or dare" Maya decided to go ahead with the game without thinking twice, asking her little sister. 

"I want, maybe a dare," Diya responded, her voice now quite sharp and wanting. 

Maya thought for a moment.

"I dare you to kiss our mother" declared Maya, with a wide grin on her face.

Diya's eyes lit up and went wide and she looked over towards her mother who rather looked eager and anticipating  

"Do it," Maya whispered, looking at Diya and Diya looked at Ramya, for her approval for which Ramya nodded gently with a smile.

Diya got up and walked over to Ramya, leaned forward and kissed lightly on her lips. Ramya opened her mouth gently trying to let Diya in and their tongues met tentatively. Their bodies pressed together a little as Diya pulled back quickly. 

"It's my turn, Amma, truth or dare?" Diya too was up for the game now, asked..

"I choose to dare," Ramya said, this time quite comfortable with the proceedings. 

"I dare you to touch Maya's thighs," Diya said with a wide smile looking at both her mother and sister. 

"Oh, really?" exclaimed Ramya.

She didn't wait much and moved swiftly towards Maya and her hands moved to caress Maya's thighs. She caressed them gently, feeling the softness of the skin and firmness of the muscles. Maya leaned back, her legs parting slightly rather voluntarily. 

"Now kiss them," Diya whispered, as her voice had turned thick with lust.

Ramya bent down and plated soft kisses on Maya's thighs as her tongue was out to taste the warmth of the skin. Maya gently moaned as her body trembled slightly with pleasure as Ramya moved back.

"It's going to be only dares here onwards I think" quipped Ramya, composing herself, and Maya and Diya looked at each other in obvious agreement. 

"Show us your panties, Maya," dared Ramya, with a grin.

Maya stood up from her chair and her hands went to the waistband of her shorts.  She slowly pulled them down, revealing her white lacy panties. She stood in her tank top and panties and rather bothered not to pull up her shorts back again. 

"Wow!" exclaimed Diya, with her eyes gone wide as Maya stepped out of her shorts, having let it fall on the floor.

"Do you like them?" Maya asked with a sly smile looking at Diya.

"I love them," replied Diya, her voice now turning husky.

"My turn. I dare you to kiss Amma's cleavage," Maya said with a smirk looking at Diya.

Diya looked at Ramya again for approval and Ramya nodded her assent once again. Slowly, Diya walked up to her mother, leaned forward and pressed her face between Ramya's soft breasts. She was kissing and licking them with gentleness through the thin fabric of her nightgown as Ramya didn't have a bra on. Ramya moaned a little and arched her back towards the kitchen counter as her hands moved forward to stroke Diya's hair.

"It's your turn Amma. I dare you to kiss Diya's nipples through her nightdress," Maya said.

Ramya looked at Diya who was still pressed between her breasts.  

"Do it," Maya said softly, and Ramya obliged.

She leaned forward and bent slightly, pressing her lips to Diya's hard nipples. She kissed and sucked them a little vigorously as Diya too had no bra on and her thin fabric didn't offer much protection. Diya moaned and writhed as her body started to respond to the stimulation.

"My turn. Diya, I dare you to show your bare nipples to us," Ramya whispered.

Diya turned red again but she seemed quite comfortable and enjoyed the proceedings. She slowly pulled the straps of her nightdress down her shoulders up to her midriff as she looked with a tinge of shyness towards her mother and elder sister. There she revealed her pair of firm but little petite bosoms with hard nipples.

"Wow," explained Maya with a mouth slightly open.

"You're beautiful," said Ramya with a tinge of lust in her voice.

"Come here darling'" Ramya called Diya and she obliged and walked to her mother holding her nightgown around her midriff. 

Diya stood beside Ramya as she cupped the pair with both hands and gave them a good squeeze. 

"Oh, God," moaned Diya as her body arched back. 

"It's my turn, Amma," Maya declared, with a grin.

"Go ahead," said Ramya, still holding onto Diya's breasts. 

"I dare you to lick Diya's navel," Maya said.

Ramya bent down and pulled Diya's nightgown further a few inches as she held onto around her waist. Ramya squatted on the floor as her tongue started supporting Diya's belly button, circling it and kissing. Diya moaned further and gasped for her breath as her body trembled with pleasure.

"I dare you to suck Amma's toes," Ramya stood up and dared Maya, with a grin.

Maya went upto Ramya and knelt down. She bent and took her mother's toes in her mouth as her tongue circled around each of them.

"I dare you to rub Maya's belly," Ramya commanded next towards Diya.

Diya, having pulled back her nightgown up, covering her bosoms, moved towards Maya. She sat beside and caressed her soft stomach, between her tank top and panties, as her fingers trailed along the smooth skin.

"Lick it darling" said Ramya.

Diya bent down, and explored Maya's stomach with her tongue, as she tried to go deep into her belly button. Maya enjoyed it to the core letting out a loud moan

"My turn, I dare you to show your naked thighs, Amma," demanded Maya.

Ramya's hands went below and held onto the hem of her nightgown. She slowly pulled up to her body as she revealed her bare thighs and a peek at her panties.

"Wow," Diya breathed heavily, and so did Maya too.  

"I dare you to kiss Maya's butt" Ramya said to Diya.

"Amma," sighed Diya for a moment, her eyes wide.

"Do it, baby," Ramya whispered with a smile.

Slowly, Diya moved to Maya as she still.held onto her nightgown around her buttocks. Diya pressed her lips over Ramya's panties and the bare flesh on either side. Slowly her tongue snaked out to lick the skin around her ass. 

"I need to sit down for a moment," gasped Ramya as she let her nightgown fall back to her ankles. 

"Maya, I dare you to take off your tank top, '' ordered Ramya, her voice now full of lust.

Without uttering a word, Maya pulled her tank top over her head and off her shoulders, revealing her firm pair of breasts and hard nipples. She stood there in her panties alone and didn't bother to put her back on the tank top again. Ramya and Diya were still in her nightgowns. 

"Yes," breathed Diya, her eyes wide one more time.

"Wow," whispered Ramya as she admired the beauty of her elder daughter.

"It's my turn," said Maya.

"I dare you to remove Diya's night dress," she demanded of her mother.

Ramya paused for a moment before moving towards Diya. Her hands went to the straps of her nightgown and she slowly pulled down her shoulders both sides, revealing her firm bosoms and hard nipples one more time. This time Diya too stood in her panties alone and just like Maya. 

"Diya, go to Maya, I dare you to kiss and fondle Maya's breasts," Ramya whispered leaning onto Diya's ears. 

Slowly, Diya moved up to Maya. She bent down and her lips pressed against Maya's breasts. She was kissing and licking them as she flicked her tongue out to tease her hard nipples.

"Oh, god," moaned Maya.

"It's my turn. I dare you to take off your panties, Amma," she said, her eyes twinkling.

Ramya slowly lifted her nightgown upwards until her thighs and began to slide her panties down her legs, while the nightgown remained intact as she chose to. 

"I dare you to show your bare ass,"  Ramya asked Diya. 

Diya turned around showing her backside to Ramya and Maya. Her hands went to the waistband of her panties, and she pulled them up to her mid thighs. Her buttocks stood bare, her naked flesh smooth and pale. She pulled back her panties up after a while. 

"I dare you to spank Amma's bottom," Diya whispered to Maya.

"Yes," Maya gasped for a moment.

She moved behind Ramya and lifted her nightgown up to her waist. Ramya stood exposed her barebutt and obliged by slightly bending forward holding on to the kitchen top. Maya caressed the smooth skin and then spanked it a few times, her hand striking it hard and firm, on alternatives taking care of each cheek. 

"I dare you to spank your younger daughter's barebutt," Maya dared her mother this time.

"Yes," nodded Ramya full of anticipation. 

She moved toward Diya and pulled her panties down to her knees, revealing her barebutt. She gave a tight spank on her barebutt, and repeated it a few more times.

"Oh, Amma," Diya groaned in pain, her body squirming with pleasure.

"Amazing," exclaimed Maya, her eyes bright.

"I want a turn,' Diya said, her body trembling again.

"I dare you to strip naked and show us what you've got," she whispered.

Ramya began to undress, her nightgown slid down her body as she pulled the straps along the shoulders. She stood completely nude, as her body quivered with anticipation.

"My god, Amma" gasped Diya, her eyes wide and mouth wide open 

"Beautiful," murmured Maya, her face flushed, perhaps for the first. 

"Now, dare you both to strip completely nude like me" ordered Ramya, her voice shaky with excitement.

Without hesitation, Diya and Maya took their panties off, and stood completely nude.

"You both are absolutely gorgeous" murmured Ramya, her voice thick with desire.

She walked a couple of steps towards Maya and began caressing her body. From.her thighs, upwards to her belly and then onto her breasts. She licked them and kissed them. She fondled them with both her hands and squeezed Maya's hard nipples., 

"Yes," moaned Maya, her body writhing with pleasure.

Ramya's finger drew a slow and steady line from her lips to her belly. Then she moved further down to her crotch. Her.hands moved to the sides and  cupped Maya's naked butt, squeezing and kneading it.

She slowly leaned forward and licked Maya's earlobe, before whispering.

"Maya, I'm going to fuck you now."

"Oh, yes," gasped Maya.

Ramya's hand reached between Maya's legs and her fingers found her wet. She was ready. Ramya pushed two fingers inside at once, making Maya gasp and shudder.

"You like that, don't you?" Whispered Ramya.

"Yes," gasped and nodded Maya.

Ramya began to thrust her fingers in and out, as her thumb rubbed against Maya's clit, making her moan loader and gasp.

Ramya's tongue licked Maya's other earlobe, and her voice came very low and thick.

"Cum for me, baby."

At once, Maya's body shuddered as she let out a huge cry out in ecstasy. Her juices gusher over Ramya's fingers, as her orgasm rippled through her.

"Your turn," said Ramya, looking at Diya.

Her hands went to her hips as her lips pressed against her soft skin. She kissed and licked her younger daughter everywhere, tasting her skin. Her hands firmly fondled her breasts and squeezed her nipples harder. 

"That's so good," gasped Diya, her body.

"I'm going to make you cum now, baby," Ramya whispered.

Her fingers found their way to Diya's crotch.  She slowly rubbed her pussy, making her moan and gasp.

"Cum for me, baby girl."

Diya nodded as her body shuddered and she too cried out loud in ecstasy. Her juices gushed over Ramya's palm.

"Now it's my turn," she murmured.

"Maya, come here." She called. 

"Yes, Amma," Maya replied, still panting a little.

Maya went up to her mother and her hands around her waist. She explored her body with her tongue, caressing and licking all over as Ramya let out a moan.

Maya reached between Ramya's legs and started rubbing her pussy.

"Yes, that's it, baby," breathed Ramya.

"Make me cum," she whispered.

"Oh, god, Maya," said Ramya.

"I'm going to make you cum now," whispered back Maya.

"God, I can't take this anymore," exclaimed Ramya.

Maya's fingers entered deep inside her, making her moan loud in ecstasy. In one go, her juices flew as her body shook vigorously. 

Maya pulled her fingers out and slowly licked them clean

"Wait a minute", said Ramya, still panting for breath.

She stood on her feet after some time and opened one of the pantry cupboards in the kitchen. She took a piece of ginger and cut it in to fresh couple of inches long structure having peeled the skin off.

"What are you doing, Amma?" asked Maya.

"Come over here" she said looking at Maya.

"I'm going to make you bith beg me for more and more. This is going to be your kinky punishment for being so naughty with your mother today." Ramya said.

Maya nodded as her face flushed.

Ramya bent Maya forward helping her hold on to the kitchen counter and pushed the ginger inside her anus.  She made her hold it, until she felt a burning sensation spread all over her orifice.

"Ouch" screamed Maya.

"How does it feel?" Asked Ramya  with a mischievous smile.

"Burns like hell" screamed Maya as her face twisted with pain.

"Come here Diya" called Ramya.

She cut another piece of ginger the same size as the first one and peeled its skin off.

"Bend.down," she ordered Diya.

Diya obeyed and bent forward holding the counter as Ramya pushed the piece of ginger into her anus too.

"This is your punishment for being so naughty," said Ramya, again.

"Kiss each other" commanded Ramya.

They pressed their lips together, and their tongues met. Their kisses became more and more intense, as the pain of the ginger began to fade, replaced with pleasure. 

"You like that, don't you?" Quipped Ramya, giving a tight spank each on both of their buttocks

"Yes," gasped Maya and Diya, their bodies writhing with pleasure and stinging pain.

"I want you both to make each other cum," she whispered.

Ramya watched them, her eyes wide with excitement. They kissed and licked each other's bodies as they moaned in tandem.

"Cum for me, girls," shouted Ramya, as her hands rubbed her own pussy.

"Oh, yes," cried Maya, her body quaking.

"God, I'm cumming," moaned Diya, her body convulsed.

Their orgasms rippled through them, all three of them, and their juices gushed all over.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, their bodies parted, and their lips withdrew. 

"That was incredible," declared Ramya, her voice still shaking as she removed the pieces from Maya'sand Diya's asses.

"Another round? Perhaps a third one" winked Maya, still feeling upbeat to the surprise of Ramya and Diya. 

12