Ranch Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
This is Laila's last summer working on Dan's farm.
4.3k words
4.46
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meenymo
meenymo
122 Followers

Laila had been working on Dan's cattle ranch for three summers now. Dan had inherited the property off his grandfather who had finally decided to retire in early April and hadn't wasted any time kicking into action to give the place a decent and thorough tidy up since his ownership began.

It was a decent sized property with at least a good couple of hundred acres to turn the cattle out into the hills and every spring and summer there was a fair bit of work to be done, first making sure the cattle all calved well and then later in summer to bring all the livestock back in from the hills, count em up and get them properly finished to send off to the sales. In the midst of all of that there were horses to break in and get some miles on, yearlings to sell, and chores to be done. Laila had first come across the farm as a young fresh out of university for the summer twenty two year old who'd done her fair share of work on a farm but hadn't thought she'd ever return to it after she left her own family farm straight out from college and left for the city for four years.

The summer job that had opened up on Dan's farm to break in the young stock and ride them out to check on the cattle day in, day out couldn't have come at a more perfect time. She'd crashed and burned at university, dropped out and picked up a local cafe job which she'd hated and had been buying her time to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. From the first day on the first summer she'd arrived, it had felt like home.

Since then she'd gone back to the city for the rest of the nine months she wasn't on the farm, attempting to pull up her socks and make her parents proud by finishing her lawyers degree with honours, and every summer since she'd been back to the farm in-between.

This summer was the last though, Laila reflected, as she drove up the dirt road to the back of the barn. Her lodgings were up in the loft above the horses and it was a piece of solitude there for her. She lugged her bags from the back seat up up to her room, her heart feeling a little heavy as she did so. She was twenty five and graduated now. Officially a lawyer and ready to go out and get a job that would make her mother's heart burst with pride. If only it would make her own heart swell with excitement or pride in her accomplishments the same way.

With a sigh she pulled on her old blue jeans and boots, shaking the last of the city from her for the next few months and breathing in deeply the fresh country air. Life felt easier already. Faintly she could hear the rumble of another vehicle bumping along the driveway, sounding like it had gone past the farmhouse and so therefore must be on route to the barn. She glanced out the window and saw Dan's familiar pick up truck and grinned. Bring on summer.

Taking the stairs two at a time she leaped down them, barrelling on out the front of the barn to meet his truck.

"Well, well would you look what the wind blew in?" Dan's ute was barely parked a second before Laila advanced on the door, pulling it open and drumming on the side of the door with a few excited whoops and squeals of elatement.

"Far better the wind blowing me in than the cats dragging me, I'd say," Laila replied, her eyes creased at the corners in amusement.

"Last summer Dan - I hope you've lined up a good one for me," she said, giving him a playful punch on the shoulder.

"Ah, don't think you'll catch me being too sentimental yet, for all I know this is just your ploy to get me to hand over the reins to ol' Chocky, and I think I'd rather give up everything I own before that happens now."

Dan's favourite mare, and undeniably the best mare on the property, was a bronze quarter horse called Chocky who Laila had been pestering him about sneaking a ride on for at least the last two summers now.

"Well I've got the whole summer ahead of me to convince you Dan, there's still a few secrets up my sleeve that might convince you yet." Laila tried out her best mysterious look to which Dan just chuckled and shook his head at.

"Dreams are free Laila," he told her with a shake of his head as he climbed back into his truck, unable to stop a grin from sliding onto his face.

"Holler if you need anything or if the water's not working. I fixed it all up last week so should be good to go. I'm headed out to the front paddocks to just check on a few cattle I've got down there and will swing by to make sure you're all settled later but otherwise we're starting at 8 tomorrow."

His ute engine turned over with a shudder and he shut the door, winding down his window as he prepared to leave.

"Glad to have you back Laila," he ended with, giving her a casual wave out the window as he retreated back down the driveway.

----

The first two weeks and then the first month suddenly flew by. One minute Laila was easing into it, riding out a couple of last year's break ins to put some more miles on them and the next she was working five horses a morning before spending the afternoon's out on the ranch checking cattle and calves or fixing fences or whatever else there was to do. It was a busy yet simple, rewarding way of living and Laila loved every second.

Dan was often busy doing other things on the farm but the two of them would spend three or four afternoons a week riding out together to check the cattle.

One particular Friday afternoon the two of them happened to have been particularly efficient and finished the work early and were riding back from the one of the back hills casually in the evening sun, chatting and laughing away.

"You still got that fancy hotshot boyfriend of yours Laila?" Dan asked, as the conversation turned away from the cattle they'd been checking on that afternoon.

Laila made a face and shook her head. "That relationship ran its due course," she replied, not feeling particularly like revealing any more details. "What about you huh? You find anyone to keep that big old farmhouse of yours from feeling too lonely yet?"

Dan also shook his head now, "Ah, you know me Laila. Just a bit rough round the edges to find anyone that'd find me half acceptable to bring me home to their parents."

"You mean too casual at sleeping around Dan?" Laila quipped back with a chuckle and Dan shrugged with a smirk although it died off his face quickly.

"That was me Laila, I certainly won't deny it. I've had many a good roll in the sheets with many a lass but the ole reputation's certainly found its way into the township well and proper by now that Dan Lansdowne is known as hot stud of a bachelor but only ever destined for the bachelor life I think."

He seemed a bit disappointed by saying that and Laila watched his expression carefully. "You're just too good at hiding all those charming, good qualities and keeping them on the inside Dan," she told him, her own voice surprising her by how sincere and serious she sounded. Dan and her had grown a fast and very solid friendship working together over the years and she'd seen probably every part of him. Yes, he was a goddamn stud in his own right but it was more than that. She'd seen how devoted to his farm he was, how hard-working and honest he was despite the weather or any other circumstances. She'd seen him with his grandfather, how he valued family. She'd seen him serious and business-like and by god had she seen him playful and spirited. The man had more sides to him than she suspected many of the women in town saw or would ever see. They would only see the hard-to-get prize of the most eligible bachelor in town fucking them for one night and elusively disappearing by the next morning.

He glanced at her and the air was suddenly thick and heavy as they locked eyes, an unexpected amount of charge between the two of them.

Laila cleared her throat and broke her gaze first, feeling a little flustered which surprised her. She didn't think she'd ever felt flustered in Dan's company before. Trying to shake herself from the feeling she clicked her horse up into a canter and looked behind her back at Dan with a cheeky grin on her face, "Race you?" she called back at him to which she saw his own face seem to shake out of it too as he asked his mare Chocky to extend her stride into canter too and he quickly swallowed the gap between them, determined to win the race.

Chocky and Dan won the race of course, not that there had ever been a question about the mare's athletic ability. Laila came trotting in to the stables to see Chocky cross-tied in the aisle with Dan already swinging the saddle off her back.

"What took you so long, slowpoke?" Dan teased over his shoulder as he disappeared into the tack room with Chocky's gear.

Laila laughed, and jumped off her own horse, tying him near the mare and undoing the girth. "I hope you know every time you win a race it's on your horses merit and not your own riding," she said with a laugh, sliding the saddle off and following Dan into the tack room.

They near enough collided as she entered and suddenly they were very close with only her saddle between them, Dan's tall muscular frame towering taller than her.

"Do you not think I have any riding ability huh?" He asked with a small smirk in his tone, daring her to challenge him.

The mood had shifted as their gaze was locked onto each others and Laila struggled to find her wits about her. "I'm just saying if you didn't have Chocky, I think I'd be able to outride you," she countered, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Sounds like I need to prove to you just how well I can... ride." Dan's voice dropped lower on the last word and his intention behind the word nearly swallowed Laila whole.

Trying to shrug it off though she laughed and rolled her eyes, forcing herself to keep moving to put the saddle down and get back out of the room to hose down her horse and put her back in her stall.

---

The next two weeks felt like a tango between them, each dancing the line between this unspoken electricity between them while going about their day to day work as if nothing was happening. It was almost like a storm, coming closer and closer but never yet breaking until one day the clouds broke and it poured.

The two of them were in the back paddock fixing fences after one of the cows had been spooked by something and got caught up in it. They'd freed the cow and thankfully she'd gone running to join her friends looking none the worse for wear although with all of her thrashing the same couldn't be said for the fence.

After a good hour of work in relatively content silence Laila was just tightening the final wire and Dan was putting stuff back in his saddle bag on his horse.

"Phew, glad to get that fixed" Laila said, pushing herself up from the ground and wiping the sweat from her forehead with the back of her palm.

Dan made a humming noise in agreement and turned to hand her a bottle of water from his bag.

"Thanks," Laila said, reaching for it and brushing fingertips with him as she did. It was like the world stopped. Her eyes jumped to Dan's whose locked onto hers with a deep intensity. The words seemed to still in her throat.

He reached for her waist and the water bottle hit the ground as her grip on it loosened, her whole body focused on only Dan right now. He pulled her close to his muscular chest and suddenly their lips were touching and they were kissing. His tongue plunged deep into her mouth with an unabashed confidence and her own hands found the back of his neck and pulled him closer to her.

Laila was at an absolute loss for thoughts except for a deep carnal need and desire that seemed to course through her body for Dan.

One of his hands found its way underneath her shirt and worked up her side where it found the soft lacy material of her bra. He pushed the underwire up out of the way and rolled her nipple backwards and forwards between his rough fingers. Laila nearly jumped at the sensation, a low moan leaving her throat which just served to incite a sense of urgency in both of them. His other hand left her waist and found her other breast and he pulled and grasped at both of them roughly. Laila's underwear was absolutely soaked, she could feel it. She could also feel how heavily aroused Dan was, his hard cock pressing through his trousers against her body. Their tongues danced around each other and it was only when Laila's fingers fond their way almost unconsciously to Dan's belt buckle and the metal clanging seemed to jolt them both back into reality.

"Do you-? Are we-?" Laila panted out the words as they finally sucked in some air, her chest heaving a bit with breathlessness and the thrill of exhilaration.

"Yes." Was all Dan could find the words to say and he watched as Laila's eyes widened at the assertion in his tone. He watched a second longer for her eyes to find his and give a small nod. He took her wrists in his hands and guided them to the saddle horn of Chocky's saddle who stood there calmly and patiently.

Laila grasped the horn with both of her hands and gripped tight, leaning her forehead forward against the smooth leather, her breath coming in short gasps as Dan reached to pull her jeans to her ankles and she heard the unzipping of his own pants. Dan pushed apart her thighs and his cock found her dripping hot pussy easily.

Laila cried out loudly as he thrust into her and Dan gave a satisfied grunt as his other hand went back to squeeze her breast into his palm and the other gripped her hip.

The tango continued as Dan fucked her pussy from behind thoroughly and roughly. Laila was an absolute mess as he kept thrusting in and out in rapid movements, her fingers gripping tightly to the horse in front of her for stability and her moans and screams projected loudly into the air at every movement. Her pussy pulsed and throbbed as he did so which in turn caused him to groan and pull her closer to him if at all possible while they fucked.

When it ended, with Dan finding his release buried deep in her, the two of them were both covered in a light sheen of sweat and a little breathless from the act.

"That was... something else indeed." Laila's voice was a quiet, slightly unsteady one as she reached down to pull up her jeans, watching Dan as he did the same. Their eyes locked again and there was no dampening of the intensity in Dan's gaze as he looked at her.

"Are we -? It was Dan's words now that were caught in his throat.

Laila laughed a little at that, her eyes locked steadfast on him as she replied the same thing he had said to her. "Yes."

----

The next two weeks were an insanity of finding every single place in the farmhouse and farm to fuck on and in. The only place they hadn't seemed to make it yet was in the stables as they were often always about to go and ride on the farm or had just come back from a long day of riding (with probably fucking) and were putting the horses away.

One day was different though. After a particularly long day in the hot sun and chasing cattle who didn't want to cooperate the two of them and their horses came in to the stables in a hot lather, the horses with steam rising off their backs and Laila wearing just her singlet and jeans, trying to cool down.

"Do you trust me to look after you?" Dan asked as he caught her in the tack room and pinned her back against the door, his own body holding her still.

Laila looked up at him, at the desire hot and heavy in his eyes, and felt his cock pressing into her abdomen through his jeans.

"That sounds ominous," she told him with a cheeky wink to which he adeptly cupped her head in his hands and tilted her head to meet his gaze strongly.

"I'm just a mere cowboy who knows how to look after his horses, what say you give me the chance to look after you too?" Dan asked her, the tone and implication of the task not lost on Laila.

Laila nodded, her breath hitching in her throat again. Dan led her down past Chocky and Whisky, her colt, into the barn aisle and let her stand watching him as he picked up one of the ropes and approached her with it.

She watched him move calmly and slowly towards her, with as much confidence and calmness as he did when working with un-broke horses in the yards. The man was mesmerising to watch. He touched her shoulders and she allowed him to move her hands behind her back where he tied the rope around them together. He moved to the tying ring on one of the stables and knotted the rope and proceeded to repeat the manoeuvre with another rope but tied to the other side of the aisle. It was exactly how the horses were tied in cross-ties and now the two horses and Laila were tied up, waiting to be looked after after their ride.

She watched with a deep look as he left her side and picked up the hose and first went to Chocky the mare to give her a full body rinse and then to the colt next to her. Both horses stood patiently and he moved after that to scrape the water off their backs and let the stand to dry.

Laila already knew what was coming when Dan came back down to her, hose in hand. He dropped the hose and went to her, pulling up the singlet and her bra so it was up past her chest. He then unzipped her jeans and pulled them down her legs and she stepped out of them and her underwear, leaving her standing mostly naked and tied up in the aisle.

"You look hot and sweaty," he whispered huskily to her, his stubble scraping against her neck as he kissed his way down to her collar bone.

"Help me out then cowboy," Laila whispered back, her eyelids flickering shut at the feeling of him making his way down her neck.

Dan groaned at her response and leaned to pick up the hose. He turned it on and it hit her pussy first, which made Layla smile at, because she definitely was the very hottest there, although unfortunately the kind of heat she was feeling wouldn't just be fixed by a cold hose. She did squeal a bit though and stamp around at the first surges of water. Although the day was hot she certainly hadn't been fully braced for how cold the water was. He hosed her down thoroughly, from head to toe, and although the two of them had fucked multiple times in the shower this felt more intimate than any of those times. Here Laila was exposed and at Dan's whim and the attention and detail he took to rinse the water through her hair and over every inch of her body before then wringing out her hair and finding a towel to pat her down with felt amplified. He pulled back down her bra and singlet, which clung to her figure now they were soaked wet too. He had the grace to give her a small apology with his eyes that he hadn't thought to take them off before he tied her wrists.

Then he held up her jeans and she stepped back into them and he pulled them back up her legs and did them up.

He left her side again and she watched him untie Chocky and lead the mare down the aisle back to her stall and watched him repeat the process with her gelding Whisky.

When he came back to her side he untied her and moved to untie her wrists too,

"No, don't." Laila whispered when he stepped behind her back.

She felt him still at her words. And then like the cowboy stud he was he sprung into action. Her jeans were pulled off her roughly. Her singlet and bra pulled back up over her breasts exposing her taut hard nipples to the air. Tugging at the rope he walked back down the aisle briskly and she stumbled a couple of times before finding her feet and had to do a small jog to catch up with him and keep some slack in his leading rope.

He led her into an empty stall with straw down on the base and he shut it closed behind them. Laila could feel the sexual tension exuding from him before she even looked at him.

"It's been a big day, you must be thirsty," he finally said after a few moments of silence. Laila's eyes darted to the bucket of water in the corner of the stall before back to him. The implication was clear in his eyes.

meenymo
meenymo
122 Followers
12