Randi's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after a couple of seconds, she sucks in a desperately fast breath and screams again. And again. And again. With each movement of her bottom, I swat her cheeks lightly with the strap. Just enough for her to feel it. Maybe, through the powerful sensations that I know are racing to flood through her body, tingling their way along every nerve she has.

After about a minute, Randi still a little. She lies trembling hard, more shuddering, as her screams fade back into overly-urgent sultry moans. "Well, that's one nice little orgasm, isn't it!" I taunt Randi, "too bad he sold you for time, not orgasms. It's starting to look like we'll find out how many you're capable of having before I collect all of my debt."

Sophie keeps on teasing Randi's asshole mercilessly with the slow caress of the feather circling around the very rim of Randi's asshole. In a moment, Randi's shivering hard, goosebumps covering her entire bottom and upper thighs.

I see Derek still trying hard to see. I reach over and grab his shoulder, "come on, Derek, get a good look at what your loving wife is suffering through for your debts! Come see how badly this is killing her!" I pull him over and nudge his head down a little so he has a great eyeful of Sophie's feather circling around Randi's dark rim. Close enough that he can see her muscles twitching sharply from the tender teases. His eyes about pop out of his head as he sees her asshole so blatantly displayed and toyed with. Bet he's never done anything close to this to her, either.

I don't know what they've imagined. He told me that in their fantasy Randi is teased cruelly with a feather. He never said were just "all over." I assumed that included her asshole. I know how sensitive and nerve filled that ring is, although few who are uninitiated even think of that as someplace that can be pleasantly aroused. I give him a good look before pushing him lightly back to his chair, and telling him to "sit there and watch her pay for his sins."

It only takes about three or four minutes for Randi to scream and thrash her way through a second climax. As seconds tend to be, it's even more intense for her. Her more energetic thrashing shows us that, and the strap does nothing to still her. It takes a minute, or more, for her to suffer through the more intense waves of the orgasm.

I would bet anything this is the exact moment Randi finally and fully realizes what she's gotten herself into. Her pussy has to be burning her hotter than any fire and twitching sharply around the shaft stuffing it beyond her experiences. Her nerves have to be so sensitive that even the tiniest touch, even a whiff of air, sends sparks so hot they're painful throughout her body. But sparks that excite her even more than they hurt on those too-sensitive nerve lines. And I'd bet this is when it hits her that she's absolutely doomed. There's nothing she can do. No safe word she can say. No signal she can give that it's getting to be too-much too-good for her. All she's able to do is lie there and suffer whatever I wish to inflict on her. Sure it's a very enjoyable, very sweet torture, but even a wonderful agony is still an agony. How utterly helpless and possessed she must feel. And she knows her husband is watching every bit of her torture. Seeing all of her shameless slutty show, a display she is powerless over her own body to even control. Just as she has to know this session is only beginning. There's far more to come than she's already endured.

I tell Sophie to change it up, offering her a new feather for her to tease her way up and down Randi's spine. Yes, it's a little less arousing that teasing her asshole is, but Randi needs a little respite from the intensity. And now that she's under my control, it's my duty to ensure she's not pushed too far. I'll only push her to her limit.

She doesn't ease up on her squirming or screeching one bit. She squirms just as desperately against my ropes, her body shivering hard and crisply as each new sensation sends icy erotic chills flooding her body from head to toe. All it does is get goosebumps to spring up over more and more of her flesh.

Derek watches this with just as much interest. I'm sure he's wondering how I have Randi shuddering so powerfully with just a feather, and wondering if he can do it to her as well. I'm certain he's paying as close of attention to Sophie's technique as he is to her tawdry display of erotic suffering. And I know it excites him to watch. The decent-sized bulge in his jeans tells me that he's liking this show. I do hope there's enough left of Randi for her to do something for him later. He already needs it!

I keep a loose eye on the time. Their fantasy was for a defined time, and Derek and I had said two hours. I intend to hold up my end. But I also want to tease Randi every which way during that time. I allowed myself long enough to just for that reason!

In a few more minutes, Randi is gone. That's what I call it when her body surrenders. She screams into her gag, loudly and desperately. Were she screaming words instead of primal cries of pleasure and pain mixed, she'd be begging me to let her out of her bonds. But she can't. She just screams her cries and lies there. Her body trembles hard, almost as if shivering like she would be were she lying naked in Siberia during winter. She sweats profusely. Her white skin is flushed a bright pink. Her pussy steadily weeps its honey around the huge shaft. Even her asshole spasms hard. But otherwise, she's just lying there, her muscles so tensed that she can't even move them to struggle. Her cries tell me that, the way she sucks a deep breath as fast as she possibly can, then moans it out deep and loud, the gag muting her as best it can.

Sophie moves her tease up the little sensitive place where Randi's neck meets her shoulders. Randi doesn't even show anything, she just goes right on as if nothing changed. It did. She feels it. She feels everything several times stronger than she's ever felt them before. But her lizard brain allows her to do no more than feel the too-sweet, too-intense arousing sparks.

The only way I know Randi has a third climax is that I happen to see the honey more squirt around the shaft as her pussy twitches hard with its spasms for a long minute. Then it's back to a slow, but steady, seeping from her as that climax fades, another already welling up to explode through her body.

I leave Sophie going, having her alternate between teasing Randi's spine and neck with her feather. I'd have her do more, but I know lesbian anything bothers Randi, and while she'd happily enjoy it now, later she'd hate me for it. Almost as much as she hated herself for so enjoying it. So I keep this somewhat chaste. Somewhat. I'd warned Derek that my hands would be going "just everywhere," and he'd assured me that would be fine with Randi. I doubt he imagined what I have in mind, but that's his lack of creativity, not my problem.

I casually pull one of my small pastel-green latex gloves on. Then I dip my first finger in the warming massage oil I keep in that pink toy box. I use my left hand to part Randi's cheeks again, exposing her spasming asshole to me. I doubt Randi is thinking enough to realize what's happening to her body, much less what it means for her. I touch the tip of my finger to her muscle and hold it still for a second.

Her body keeps going just the same, except her hips still enough to lie in place for me. Her muscle stops spasming and turns to rubber as the heat from the oil sends its warmth flowing through it. I press lightly and Randi's bottom offers no resistance. Her muscle more turns to rubber, allowing my finger to gently glide into her bottom. As my finger inches slowly into her, it leaves a very light film of the warming oil behind. That has to almost burn her bottom as its heat flows into her too-tender nerves there. I let my finger slip all the way into her welcoming bottom, then leave it still. Quickly her asshole tenses again, squeezing around the root of my finger as the contractions return to it.

I call for Derek to come see "the disgusting things his sweet wife is enduring to spare him from his debt to me." He comes, and his eyes about pop out of his head when he sees my finger so fully disappeared into her butt. I ask if Randi "is into anal." He mutely shakes his head. After a few more seconds he tells me that she absolutely hates to penetrated there. She never allows him to do even this to her, telling him it's very uncomfortable for her.

I laugh lightly. Derek stares the dark ring clamped tightly around my finger. He can't see it, but I press the pad of my finger down lightly, pushing very gently against the vibrating shaft in her pussy. It sandwiches the taut walls of her pussy, and their too-excited nerves, between my finger and that shaft. I wiggle the top of my finger slightly, massaging the meaty walls I have trapped still in place.

Randi lasts about three seconds. Her bottom snaps violently upwards. High up, maybe a foot off the table. It slams back down and immediately snaps upward just as hard. After another futile thrust, her hips shift to snapping wildly, and very energetically, from side to side. After a second her hips fall back to the table, and their sideways snaps grow even more powerful. But only for a few seconds. After that, her hips move just as violently but only move an inch or so. Her body shudders harder.

"Look at her pussy!" I squeal with delight, "See! She's cumming so hard the cum is squirting out around that little toy!" I give Derek a couple of spurts to see it himself. "Isn't it so slutty of her to cum like that from getting her butt fingered!"

I keep wiggling my finger and her orgasm keeps right on going. And going. And going. It never seems to ebb, much less end. It just goes on and on. It's my fault, were I to stop fingering her pussy through her butt, it would ebb off. But I haven't.

I go on for around two minutes, letting Derek watch all of her unending orgasm but not realize how I'm doing it. I doubt Randi is thinking clear enough to know either, so neither will ever know unless one asks me much later. All he can see her tight ring convulsing around my finger. A finger fully inside her. When I sense Randi is about at her limit, I stop fingering and leave my finger still inside her for a minute.

Then I leave Derek to watch, his eyes so wide they're about popping out of his head, as my finger very slowly starts to emerge from her tight ring. A ring I can feel tightening up as if trying to keep my finger inside her bottom. I know, or so he told me, this is a shared fantasy. Her to endure, his to watch her. And I'm very sure that Derek is finding it intensely erotic to watch my finger so slowly emerge from Randi's little "dark secret" place. Especially since Randi's body seems to want it to stay there.

I take a good minute to ease my finger out of her backside. And I don't have much finger. A mere 5 centimeters of slender petite finger. But it's always been enough to torment!

Once I'm finally out of her, I see that I have a mere 50 minutes of her body remaining. It's time. I have Derek return to his seat, and Sophie help me roll Randi onto her back.

Now with her breasts standing straight up, we call all see how impossibly stiff and straining her little nipples are. I set Sophie to work on them. Randi thanks me by continuing to shudder crisply as she lies there screeching away into her gag.

Sophie starts with the breast closer to my side of the table. It gets several long minutes of teasing before Sophie switches to the other little nub. Immediately I put my mouth down, my lips a hair above her nipple. I put my warm tongue to her nipple and lick a single caressing tease around the nub. It's plenty. Randi thanks me when her back snaps hard into an arch and thrusts her chest up for more of my mouth. Which I deny her. That single lick is all she gets. But it has the added benefit of getting Derek's bulge straining his jeans a little more. Then again, what man would find it erotic to watch one pretty girl lick the nipple of another's pert breast?

When Sophie returns to the first breast, I lean across to lick the other nipple. It has the same effect, Randi's back snapping up into an arch so sharp it looks like it's going to break her back. But it doesn't get her breast into my mouth. I knew it would happen and I was ready for it.

I let Sophie go, teasing Randi's breasts, not just her nipples, but the entirety of her sensitive mounds, for around half an hour. I've decided that Randi has had about all she can handle, so her two hours will be door-to-door, not two hours on the table. It's the only mercy she'll get from me. I time it so that I have fifteen minutes until her time is up at 11:00. That's when I tell Sophie, "kill this slut."

Sophie giggles, "So happily, Mistress." She uses one hand to ease the tops of Randi's lips open just enough for us all to see her visibly throbbing, blood-red, and swollen clit. Sophie puts the tip of a fresh feather to that honey-drenched nub, swirling the feather around it steadily, her pace very slowly picking up as she swirls.

There aren't words to describe Randi's reaction. Her body is everywhere, despite the ropes that have her tightly bound into a single long muscle. She thrashes wildly enough that a few times, were it not for Sophie and I standing close to the edges of the table, she might have flopped off onto the floor. She's all over the place, a newfound reserve of energy powering her body. And her pussy, which endlessly squirts her honey again around that fat shaft.

It goes one for a full ten minutes, Randi just as loud and energetic when through every second of it. I can't tell how many orgasms she has. It might well be only one that lasted the entire time. But I can see the thick layer of her honey coating every bit of her inner thighs, her pussy mound, her bottom, and drenching her fur.

With five minutes left on her time, I nod for Sophie to stop. And I click the remote to turn the vibrator off. Randi falls limp, spent, loose, and unmoving. She lies there, her desperate panting for breath the only sign that she's still alive.

I untie her legs. She makes no effort to move them. I part her feet for her, and she merely breathes a slight moan as I gently ease the shaft from her pussy. It's as far as I plan to untie her. I leave Derek sitting there watching her near-lifeless body for a moment. I use that moment to make a 1:48:00 long video clip that shows Randi from the moment I helped her up onto the table until I stepped off to make the clip. I copy it to a USB stick and pop it out of the laptop. I get his tie from the desk.

I hand Derek his tie and the USB stick. "consider that a present from us to Randi for her birthday." I'm sure he can guess what it is. His eyes take a quick glance around as if looking for the camera. He won't find any of them. "You all can keep the rope, too. Don't untie her arms until she's home. Just pull the end of the rope, and the knots will come apart. You might have to pull a little hard, I think she might have tightened them up a little with her darn squirming." I giggle. "Oh, and getting her home is your problem!"

He tries to get her up. She stays loose and limp. As limp as a sack of potatoes. She just lies there, so fully sated and spent. I'd bet only marginally aware of what's happening to her body anymore. He ends up picking her up and carrying her out, Sophie getting my door for him.

The next day Derek seems to make a point of waiting around the fitness center until I come in. He very happily thanks for last night, and especially for the very hot video of it, which Randi intends to watch tonight. All she did last night was to drift off to sleep without really doing anything. Like opening her eyes.

It's almost a week before I bump into Randi. But once she sees me, she hurries over and grabs me by my arm. She about drags me off to the side, giving us a hair of privacy. She tells me she doesn't remember more than the first few minutes of it. She only remembers waking up to her alarm with her pussy still lightly twitching from whatever I did to her. And the feeling of utter satisfaction in her pussy.

Randi thanks me for "helping Derek" with her fantasy present, and for the gift of the video. She tells me she watched it once. It's too hard for her to watch herself "act like such a skank!" But she loves it! And she's glad she got to see what was done to her. Oh, and she tells me poor Derek did his share of suffering as well: it was three days before she'd let him touch her pussy after that session!


12