Randy Gets Snowed-In

Story Info
Caught in a blizzard, The Amazing Randy and friend make due.
750 words
3.95
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers

"Two feet of snow? Looks more like twice that amount. Roxanne, we're stuck here," said The Amazing Randy.

"Relax," said Roxanne. "This is Boston. They'll have the roads cleared by tomorrow, the day after at the latest. Besides, is it so awful having to spend the night? I know lots of guys who'd change places with you in a New York minute."

"No offense intended, Roxanne. You know what I mean."

"None taken," said the diminutive theater arts student. "What do you think of my work?"

"These wigs and whiskers fit perfectly. How much do I owe you?" asked "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist."

"For you? How about $600 for both sets?"

Randy pulled ten crisp "C-notes" from his wallet and handed them over.

"This is too much."

"No, it isn't. You do great work."

Just last October Roxanne and Randy had been lovers, two-thirds of a wild threesome shared with Cindy McCarthy, one of Randy's many paramours. Now it was just the two of them stranded in her Back Bay apartment as the wind and snow turned Commonwealth Avenue into the North Pole.

"The sun's over the yard arm," said the performer. "Got anything to drink?"

"Sure."

Two drinks later, Roxanne said, "You know, Randy, I haven't mentioned you or your powers to anyone except Cindy."

"That's because I told you not to."

"Our threesome was fun. Now, it's just the two of us. I wanna play. What do you say?"

"Well, the weather outside is frightful..." Randy laughed. "I'm game. Have anything in mind? Schoolgirl again? You were very convincing last time."

"I've got a serious imagination. How about you do your hypnotism thing and find something you like."

Randy's "hypnotism thing" was unique. Unlike other professional hypnotists, who relied on fakery for their shows, The Amazing Randy's act was real. He could probe into and gain total command of anyone's mind, merely by touching their bare skin.

He kissed her neck softly and entered her thoughts. Roxanne's mind was ripe with layered fantasies, several involving Randy putting her "under" and forcing her to have kinky sex. "You do have a remarkably vivid imagination. I'm flattered to be featured so prominently."

"You made a strong impression. Should I be blushing?"

"I'm afraid we're beyond 'blushing'. Do you have any toys?"

"Sure. Doesn't everybody?"

"Any bondage toys?"

"Sorry, they're at the cleaners," she laughed.

"We'll make due."

"Your home has been invaded by a man with a knife and he's warned you not to make a ruckus. He means business and his penis is large."

"I'm him."

"You are a big-titted little thing, aren't you?"

"What do you want?"

"Take off your clothes."

Roxanne shivered, but did not comply."

Lifting the imaginary knife, Randy said menacingly, "I'm not gonna ask you twice."

Roxanne pulled her spandex top over her head and stripped.

"Your hands are tied over your head, secured to the ceiling."

Instantly, Roxanne's arms flew skyward as she twisted, helpless beneath her bonds.

Randy hefted one of Roxanne's tits while he fiddled with his belt and zipper. His pants dropped to the floor, revealing his penis, already erect.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing a letter to my mother... what do you think I'm doing? Spread your legs."

Roxanne did as she was told.

Still holding on to her fleshy tit, the "invader" spun Roxanne around and reached to extract a handful of pussy juice which he used to coat her anus. His index finger slowly pushed its way past her sphincter up to the second knuckle.

"Stop. Don't. Ugh. I don't want this," she pleaded.

"We're way past asking for permission, girlie."

Bending slightly at the knees to accommodate their difference in height, the hypnotist withdrew his finger and rubbed the head of his cock against her asshole.

"No! Jesus Christ, don't put that thing in my ass!"

Wordlessly, Randy lowered his dick and entered her pussy from behind, quickly establishing a rhythm as he pushed as deeply as he could. His hand reached around and diddled her clit, working to push his "victim" to climax. Roxanne responded to the dual assault by pushing back as she sought synchrony.

She found it and before long, hands still over her head, she came, crying out and shaking feverishly.

Randy withdrew his dick and his hypnotic control.

"Wait, Randy, aren't you going to get off too? I want you to. Please."

"Roxanne, come take a look out the window," said Randy, pointing to the howling blizzard.

"It's still snowing."

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers