Ranger Station Ch. 01

Story Info
National Park employees make good use of park facilities.
4.1k words
4.75
7.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers

Every day was getting a little bit cooler and shorter in the mountainous national park. Deer and elk roamed constantly during this mating season. Bears got fatter and squirrels hid nuts.

Visitors were few and far between, although intrepid campers and hikers continued to check in daily. That was Katy's job. Katy Adams was one of two employees who staffed the office and general store during park hours. It was boring and low paying, but it got Katy out of the house.

Having just turned forty, she all but gave up on having a career. She was smart and quick to learn new skills. Working in the corporate world, however, just wasn't her thing. Katy liked the forest, the wildlife, and the peace and quiet.

Katy liked to jog in the park. It took her into the surroundings she loved and among the wildlife that didn't care about her life choices. On this dark and dreary day, at the end of her shift at the store, she changed into her jogging outfit and started out on a run that would take her up dirt roads she rarely travelled. With bear repellant in hand, she started off.

This route would bring her close to Tom Conway's ranger station. Her days were always better when the cute ranger, five years her elder, stopped into the store for supplies. Tom played professional baseball in his twenties and thirties, never having made it past the AAA level. Still, he kept in shape and brought a smile to everyone around him.

Katy's path grew steeper, and the air temperature dropped accordingly. She considered going back but knew that Tom's station and the intersection with another road that went down to the store were not far ahead. Thunder could be heard the entire jog. That wasn't unusual in the mountains. However, now the lightning was closer and the thunder louder.

Katy was not often taken by surprise by Mother Nature, but on this day, the heavens opened up suddenly and torrential rain pelted down. Hypothermia was real. Katy wanted no part of it. She quickened her pace to a sprint and ran toward the smoke that was coming from Tom's cabin.

Tom stepped onto the front porch, under the cover of a slanted roof, and took an armful of firewood. As he turned, he looked down the road and saw a runner.

"Katy! C'mon. Get in here," he yelled.

She was breathless as she ran up onto the porch.

"Oh my God. Thank God you're here," Katy panted.

Tom stared at the drenched woman. Her shoulder length hair couldn't have been any wetter had she just taken a shower. Her clothes clung to her body.

"Get inside," he said, following her into the small cabin.

Katy was easily Tom's favorite co-worker. She would never make the cover of a fashion magazine, but Katy had a simple cuteness of her own with a wonderful body to match. They had, in the past, playfully flirted with nothing ever coming of it. They just liked each other.

Katy rapidly walked in front of the huge fireplace at one end of the cabin, turning her back to the fire Tom had started hours earlier.

"I had no idea this storm was coming," Katy said.

"Welcome to the mountains."

"I know. I know."

"You must have wanted to see me really badly," Tom said, moving to a couch not far from her.

"That's not entirely untrue," Katy grinned. "I just wanted some exercise."

"I think you need dry clothes, first of all," Tom told her.

"No. No, I'll be fine," Katy said, unable to conceal her shivering.

"Come with me," Tom said, rising from the couch and walking toward a small bedroom.

Katy followed. She watched him pull a long sleeve flannel ranger shirt from the closet and lay it on the bed. Then he opened a dresser drawer and grabbed a pair of boxer shorts.

With both items on the bed, Tom said, "Put those on and bring your wet things to the fireplace. Oh, and there are towels in the bathroom if you need one."

Before Katy could protest, he was out the door, closing it behind him.

Moments passed before Tom heard doors opening and closing behind him. Then, finally, he heard her footsteps approaching and he turned. Katy was clutching her wet clothes to her chest, the long shirt stopping mid-thighs. Her hair was a little dryer and brushed. Tom thought she looked marvelous.

Katy laid out the clothes on the hearth, allowing her ranger shirt to rise above the bottom of her boxers. When she was done, she walked to the couch and sat next to Tom.

"You look so cute," Tom said.

"It's a nice, soft, warm shirt. I may keep it."

Tom smiled. "It's yours. I'll tell Evan a bear ripped it off me while we were wrestling."

"Don't joke about that," Katy said sternly. "I worry about you out here."

"You do? Honest?"

"Sure. I think about you more than you know."

Tom turned toward Katy and said, "Tell me. When do you think about me?"

He saw her blush. Katy was introverted in a crowd but put her in a one-on-one situation with somebody she trusted, and she'd say almost anything.

"Well, I'm not sure you should hear this."

"Tell me," Tom demanded.

After a short pause, Katy said, "Whenever David gets drunk and wants to mess around...and that's the ONLY time he wants to mess around...we'll be in bed and, um, I'll think of you."

Tom wasn't exactly expecting that. Still, he grinned, and said, "And?"

"I think about how gentle and loving you'd be. How you would kiss me before we did anything."

"Am I a good kisser?" Tom asked.

"Oh, you're the best."

Tom leaned over and lightly kissed Katy on the lips. When she didn't refuse, Tom leaned harder and the two of them fell to their sides. Tom kissed Katy again, this time more passionately. She eagerly accepted the kiss and ran her tongue across his lips. Their mouths opened and Tom wrapped an arm around Katy.

She moaned softly throughout the prolonged embrace. They were both stretched out on the couch, hugging and kissing.

"What's your verdict now?" Tom asked when the kiss ended.

"Still the same. You're the best."

"Tell me more about what you think about."

"After you kiss me," she said, "you lick my tits and suck on them until I can feel it in my pussy."

They were words Tom never expected to hear from sweet little Katy, but they definitely had an effect on him. His cock came awake, as if the kiss hadn't done the job already.

Tom unbuttoned the top button of Katy's shirt. "I'm glad to help. I wish I could be there in person."

When the second button was undone, Tom began to see the tits he had admired on Katy for so long. She was not one to wear revealing clothing, but it was obvious her breasts were full, and firm, and Tom wanted them.

"Are you warm, yet?" he asked her with a smile.

"I'm getting hotter."

"Good."

Tom had the buttons almost completely open, and Katy wasn't stopping him. He moved down and finally had the last one done. As he came back up, he slowly pulled the shirt open until her tits were half exposed. He put one hand on her chest between them and moved his hand so that one tit was uncovered.

Tom leaned down and delicately licked the nipple. Katy relaxed for the first time. She closed her eyes and felt Tom first lick and then softly suck on the tit. He took in as much as his mouth would allow, flicking his tongue over the hard nipple.

"Oh yes," Katy whispered.

He brushed aside the other half of Katy's shirt and gave equal treatment to that tit. They were nicer than he ever imagined, and his cock grew harder with each passing minute.

"What happens next?" Tom asked between licks.

"David is thankfully done around this point," Katy said quietly. "So, after he passes out, I start to masturbate."

Tom wasn't going to wait for any more instructions. He crawled down the couch and pulled off Katy's boxers. HIS boxers, in fact, but not for now. Because of her jogging, Katy's legs were slender and lean. Tom ran his hands up and down the inside of her thighs, causing her to squirm the closer he came to her pussy.

"Now it's my turn," Katy suddenly said, lifting herself from the couch.

She pulled Tom's legs off the couch and knelt between them. She opened his pants and pulled them down, removing his shoes and pants simultaneously. Moving back up, she ran her hand over his crotch before taking the waistband of HIS underwear and yanking them off.

Tom was erect now, his stiff shaft rising like a pole between his legs. Katy looked at it longingly with her hands on his bare knees. Then she leaned down and ran her tongue up the length of his cock. It had been years...even decades...since Katy satisfied a man with her mouth. But being a woman of many skills, Tom never guessed.

Katy put the cock between her lips and lowered her head until she felt the tip against the back of her throat. She came up, licked him a couple times, and began a methodical blowjob with her hand occasionally stroking the base of the cock.

Tom lost interest in Katy's private visions as her expert sucking on his throbbing cock continued. He looked down on her tits as they hung freely from her shirt. He stared at the incredible little ass stuck in the air behind her. Tom worked feverishly at trying not to cum in the first couple minutes. There was no need for him to imagine any other woman doing anything else to him. He was in heaven.

Katy felt Tom's body begin to tense and his grunts and groans grew more intense. She desperately wanted to do this right for the man of her dreams. She sucked harder; faster.

At last, Tom put his hand on the back of Katy's head and thrust his cock forward. A shot of cum exploded into her mouth. Then another. His groans filled the little cabin and cum leaked out the sides of Katy's mouth onto her chin. Tom came again and again with Katy never slowing down. She used her hand to stroke him when it seemed the last of his cum had been deposited on her tongue.

When Tom's head collapsed backward onto the couch, Katy stopped.

"Oh...my...God," Tom sighed.

"Yeah. It goes something like that in my mind," Katy smiled up at him. "Now, I have to get going."

"But I owe you...."

"Yes, you do," Katy said. "You can pay me later."

Tom reluctantly watched the beautiful woman put on her now-dry jogging outfit. She left him with a long, sensuous kiss.

***

If anyone else had been working alongside Katy the next day, they would have noticed a much perkier Katy despite the fact she got very little sleep. Her mind was too busy revisiting the events of the previous afternoon to let her sleep. Still, there was an extra bounce in her step and a wider smile on her face.

The day got even better when Tom walked into the office. Katy beamed at the sight of him and came out from behind the counter.

"Hello," she said. "Much better weather today."

"I'm starting to like rain," Tom replied with a grin. "Speaking of which, that's partly why I'm here."

"Oh?"

"When is your next day off?" Tom asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Perfect. The forecast is for it to be much warmer and sunnier tomorrow," he said. "Is it possible for you to get away for a bit?"

"Of course," Katy assured him. "David will never know."

"How about meeting me at the Sycamore parking area. I can be there any time you want."

"Noon?" Katy asked.

"Yes."

"What's up?"

"I have to go up to the Sycamore fire tower," Tom explained. "It's a long, hard climb, but would you like to go with me?"

"Absolutely. I'd love it."

With those arrangements made, Tom bought a few things and promised to see Katy the next day. That meant another sleepless night as Katy anticipated spending more time with Tom. She would climb Mt. Everest for him, so the Sycamore Trail would be a piece of cake.

Katy seldom gave a second thought to what she would wear when going hiking or jogging. So, it was unusual for her to think long and hard about what to wear the next day. She settled on a pair of long jogging pants, as they would be gaining a lot of altitude, and layers on top. Katy decided to forego her sports bra on the off-chance Tom might want to resume his superb licking technique. In reality, she just felt like a teenage girl again with a new boyfriend and she would do anything to please him.

Tom's truck was already in the parking lot when Katy arrived. Only one other car was there, and Katy felt somewhat relieved. She wanted as much alone time with Tom as possible, even if it would be in the heavily wooded forest where it was sometimes difficult to see fifty yards ahead.

They greeted each other and immediately headed for the Sycamore trailhead. Tom wore a short sleeve version of his ranger shirt along with his customer khaki pants. He carried a light jacket, as did Katy.

A short time into the hike up to the fire tower, Tom said, "So, how's old David?"

Katy grimaced. "Still a drunken, gambling, slob."

"Why don't you leave him?"

"I probably never told you he gambled away all my money," Katy said dolefully. "If I left him, I'd have no place to stay and barely enough money to buy food. Believe me, I've thought about it plenty."

"Does he hurt you?" Tom asked.

"No. It's not that, luckily. We certainly don't love each other, though."

"That's too bad."

They walked in silence for a while, spotting a couple deer and hearing at least one elk. As usual, Tom was armed in case they stumbled upon a bear. He never had to use it in the past, but never entered the forest without it.

Katy was never comfortable talking about her own circumstances and that prevented her from asking about Tom's. She relied on gossip she heard that often included references to a marriage that didn't last. At least one other park employee had chased him unsuccessfully, Katy knew for a fact. Katy would have gladly accepted his friendship alone. To have him open up to her as he did in the cabin was icing on the cake.

Half an hour passed, and they gained several hundred feet in altitude. Katy slipped on her jacket and zipped it up. Fifteen minutes later, the fire tower was in view at the top of a ridge. Katy's hike wasn't over when they reached the tower, however. It was eighty feet to the lookout platform using a winding metal staircase that had her breathless at the top.

"Wow! This is spectacular," Katy declared, clinging to the railing, and looking out over the vista surrounding her.

"You can see three states," Tom said with a grin. "Enjoy the view while I check on these radios."

Tom started on his tasks while Katy moved from one side of the square platform to another. It was now warm enough...or she was hot from climbing...that she unzipped her jacket and laid it across a railing. She watched Tom work, just happy to be spending more time with him.

Katy was staring at the mountains far in the distance when she felt Tom come up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her. It was a feeling she would never get tired of, his strong arms and large hands pressed against her body lovingly.

"It's time to pay my debt," Tom said softly in her ear.

Katy knew instantly what he meant, and her heart jumped.

"Up here? In public?"

"I want everyone in three states to see how wonderful you look," Tom said, moving his hands over her breasts.

The idea of being watched by strangers while having sex in public had never once crossed Katy's mind. At this moment, it sounded amazing. Tom's hands slid inside her shirt and up to the bare breasts he loved. Katy arched her back and clung to the railing, feeling her shirt being raised until her tits were exposed to the crisp, fresh air. Tom squeezed the nipples and Katy moaned. She felt his cock on her ass, and she pushed back against it.

Katy gasped when she felt Tom pulling down on her pants. They were almost to her knees when Tom reached up and slid a hand inside the front of her tiny panties. His fingers didn't stop until they covered her pussy. Tom slid one across the opening, brushing past Katy's clit.

Tom held the top of her panties and pulled them down to her pants. Then he lowered everything until they were pulled off one leg. He moved back up to her beautiful ass, swiping his fingers across the bare cheeks.

"Spread your legs, Katy," he said softly.

She complied, staring out at the forest and mountains as if in a daze. Katy heard his zipper being opened. She felt him moving and peeked back to see his pants at his feet. Then his hard cock was pressed against her ass.

She had never wanted a cock as badly as she wanted Tom's right now. She didn't care if every person in fifty states could see her tits hanging below her shirt and her naked pussy and ass about to be taken by Tom.

Katy felt the cock at the entrance to her pussy. She felt it begin to enter her. She moaned with delight as the long, hard shaft filled her pussy.

Clinging firmly to the railing, bent slightly at the waist, Katy took every inch of Tom's cock. It was a calm, steady rhythm at first. He could feel how wet Katy was, her pussy eager to take more and more of his cock. Tom played with her tits for a moment before reaching between her legs.

He found her clit and rubbed it.

"That is SO good," Katy murmured.

She didn't care if she ever came. Katy was living a dream with a man she was beginning to love more every day. Her concentration came back when Tom rubbed her clit more frantically. His cock pounded her rapidly, Tom's body smacking against Katy's ass with each forceful thrust. Katy felt her pussy begin to tingle as an orgasm grew closer.

Soon, her entire body prepared for the climax. Tom sensed her quivering, but it was her loud moans that gave her away more than anything.

"Yes, Tom. Please. Fuck me harder," she cried out.

He did just that. He held her by the waist now, pressing into her pussy with a cock about to explode.

"Yes! Yes!" Katy cried.

She came like never before. Her voice rang out, caring not at all if anyone heard. Her body shook and her legs may not have held her up had she not been clinging so tightly to the railing. Tom also did his part in keeping her upright, pulling her ass up so he could pound her better.

Then he, too, came with a loud groan. Loads of cum poured into her pussy, which Katy tightened the best she could around his cock. Tom's thrusts were less frequent, but more energetic as the orgasm continued. He shoved his cock all the way in and leaned on Katy's ass. Another spasm or two and he was done.

"God, you're good," Katy said as he pulled out.

"You make it easy. Think anybody saw us?"

"I hope so. That was fucking fantastic."

They kissed each other passionately, their pants still around their feet.

***

Tom and Katy lived less than five miles apart, so when he asked her if she wanted to visit him on their next coinciding days off, she eagerly accepted. Tom lived in his parents' old house, which he moved into after their deaths. It was a one-hundred-year-old, two-story farmhouse with antiques in every room. Tom wasn't into interior design, so he simply left things as he found them. The house had a unique charm to it.

Katy fell in love with it the moment she walked in. They each got something to drink in the kitchen and Tom led Katy into the massive living room.

"You'll have to give me a full tour of this place before I leave," Katy said.

"I can do that."

They chatted for several minutes before Katy said, "Now, you realize, don't you, that I know almost nothing about you. Tell me what I need to know."

Tom shrugged. "I was married once. Luckily, that's over. She's some other dude's problem now."

"Do you date?"

"Not really," he said. "Don't believe any of the rumors you hear from the park staff."

"I know a couple women who would LOVE to date you."

Tom shook his head. "I'm very happy right now."

"You must have been having sex with SOMEONE."

Tom grinned, hesitated, and then sheepishly held up his right hand. Katy roared with laughter.

"Oh my God, that's hilarious," she giggled. "I wish I had a video of that. I'd pay ANYTHING to see a man masturbate, especially you."

eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers
12