Ranger Station Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin and Cheryl's visit gets more interesting.
3.9k words
4.46
1.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy was getting bored. As winter approached, visitors to the National Park office and general store slowed to a crawl. She was working alone behind the counter, as usual, when she saw a Jeep pull into the parking lot. Katy watched as a man stepped out and strode toward the office door.

The little bell above the door rang cheerfully as he stepped in. Katy now saw him to be a handsome, well-built man around her own age of forty. She was used to having male hikers in excellent shape stop by, but this man was especially handsome.

"Howdy," the man said with a smile, then turned away from the counter and into the store. Katy watched him patiently as he moved up and down the short aisles. Finally, she walked his way.

"Can I help you find anything?" Katy asked.

"I'm looking for a pair of gray gloves," the man told her. "Extra large."

"Hmmmm. Let me look," Katy said, striding toward the back wall.

She inspected the few gloves hanging there, and said to the man, "I don't see any. But I know we've had some. Let me check the inventory, OK?"

The man agreed. Katy opened a door to the small storage area at the back of the store. She heard his footsteps following her but did not look back. Katy headed straight for the area where she believed the gloves were stored and studied a few boxes.

"Sorry," she said sadly, "Doesn't look like we have any."

She turned and the man was close behind her. Almost touching. She looked up into his gorgeous face.

"Well, you tried," he said with a smile. "It must get kind of lonely working in here this time of year."

Katy shrugged. "I get used to it."

"I hope you're careful," he said. "Someone as pretty as you shouldn't be alone with strange men too much."

Katy felt her face get warm at his kind words and said, "I can take care of myself."

"I bet you can," he said. "Sometimes, strange men just want a kiss from a pretty woman in the safety of a storage room."

Katy was trapped where she stood but didn't try to escape when the man ran his hands down both of her arms. He was SO good-looking. He leaned forward and lightly put his lips on hers. Katy was nearly shaking. The man put his hands firmly on the top of Katy's arms and kissed harder. Soon, their mouths opened, and their tongues fought for space.

Their bodies came together. Katy's back was against the shelves. The man held her tighter, and the kiss grew in intensity. Almost instinctively, she put her arms around him, one hand moving up to the back of his head. He was a marvelous kisser, and Katy was not one to easily let go of a marvelous kisser.

When the kiss ended, the man looked at Katy and said, "You really ARE quite pretty. Some guy is very lucky."

"Yes. Well, thank you," Katy said nervously. "I...I better get back to the counter."

The man wouldn't let her free without one more prolonged kiss, his hands exploring the entire length of her body from shoulders to ass. Katy pushed herself past him and walked quickly to the desk.

The man followed. At the door, he stopped and told her, "Maybe we'll meet again. That would be nice."

"It would be," Katy said.

The lucky guy the man referred to was Tom, a park ranger who recently entered into a relationship with Katy. She moved in with him when the man she was with was arrested for embezzling money to pay for his gambling addiction. Tom was five years older than her, but more than energetic enough to meet Katy's sexual cravings.

Tom was a former minor league baseball player. Between his job as a ranger and working out, he was still in great shape. Katy had some serious choices to make soon, and having men like the guy in the Jeep enter and exit her life didn't make them easier. She was still, and maybe always would be, open to flirting with any man she wanted.

When her shift ended and Katy drove to Tom's house, the guy in the Jeep was still on her mind. She would keep the little incident private. Tom didn't need to know about all of Katy's weaknesses.

Katy pulled into the driveway of the old farmhouse Tom inherited from his parents. It was a beautiful one-hundred-year-old mansion on lots of land. Katy loved it and she would be more than comfortable there if she and Tom decided to stay together.

Katy parked in the drive and entered the house through the kitchen door. As soon as it opened, she gasped.

"Howdy," the Jeep guy said with a broad smile. "Told you we'd meet again."

"It's you," Katy said with surprise. "What are you...."

"Tom invited me. Hope you don't mind. C'mon in."

"Where's your Jeep?" Katy asked.

"Tom had me park it behind the barn so you wouldn't see it. Didn't want to scare you off."

Katy shut the door behind her and walked through the kitchen, turned down the hall, and turned again into the living room where Tom was sitting on the couch with a woman Katy didn't know.

Tom stood up and walked over to Katy, kissing her on the cheek.

"Let me introduce Kevin, an old teammate of mine in Memphis, and his wife, Cheryl," Tom said.

Katy grinned and nodded at each of them.

Tom said, "But you've already met Kevin."

"Briefly," Katy replied. "How'd you know?"

"Oh, I set that whole thing up," Tom explained while everyone sat. "I told Kevin to ask for extra-large gray gloves. I knew we were out, and you would go into the storage room to look for more."

"Tom and I were known throughout the minors for the pranks we pulled," Kevin added. "This one was better than most."

Katy didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She was certainly glad to spend more time with Kevin, but Cheryl was a very attractive, younger woman of maybe thirty-five with a perfect body to match her face. Any visions she had of being with Kevin again were fading fast.

Tom made sure everyone had the drinks and snacks they wanted. Then, while the other three talked, Tom began making dinner. It was a skill he was forced to learn when his wife left him for a rich CEO. Tom had the last laugh, however, when the CEO dumped his ex for a younger woman.

Katy found Kevin and Cheryl to be an interesting, likable couple who seemed to get along great. They wanted to know all about Katy—despite the fact there wasn't much to know—and made her feel very relaxed, something that didn't come easy to an introvert.

The two couples ate and drank and told more stories. They sat in the living room after the meal with a blazing fire keeping out the cold.

At one point, Katy walked into the kitchen by herself. She was standing at the counter when she heard someone approaching. Katy turned her head just enough to see Cheryl behind her.

"I heard you are quite the kisser," Cheryl said.

Katy did not turn, but said, "There are very few secrets among the three of you, are there?"

"Oh, we share everything."

Cheryl put her hands on Katy's arms, rubbing them gently.

"Nothing happened," Katy assured her.

"I know," Cheryl said, pressing her body against Katy's. "Kevin was very disappointed. I think he likes you a LOT."

Cheryl's hands were on the front of Katy's flannel shirt, grazing across the bottom of Katy's breasts.

"That's nice of you to say."

Katy felt Cheryl's head move to her right shoulder. Then her mouth was on Katy's neck, kissing it softly through Katy's hair.

"We share everything," Cheryl said. "I would love to share Kevin with you."

Cheryl's hands moved onto Katy's breasts, but it was the face on her neck that Katy enjoyed even more. The tender touches of Cheryl's lips.

"Not without Tom telling me it's OK."

"I can assure you it's OK," Cheryl whispered. "And I can prove it. Come with me into the living room. Let me take the lead and just look at Tom. You'll get your answer soon enough."

This required trust on Katy's part that her short time together with Tom had barely touched on. But Cheryl's delicate touches and kisses had Katy very ready for almost anything. They walked into the living room together.

The men watched as the women moved in front of Kevin's chair and stood, Katy in front of Cheryl once more.

"Since we seem to have unanimous agreement between the participants that the episode in the storage room today was pleasant," Cheryl announced. "It seems only logical that we allow them to take it to the next level."

Cheryl reached around Katy's body and unbuttoned the topmost button. Katy anxiously glanced over at Tom. He grinned and nodded just once. That's all Katy needed to see. As more buttons were opened, a small white bra came into view. Katy would normally be braless around Tom at home, but she wasn't brave enough to do it at work or with visitors. This couple was clearly different.

Katy's heart pounded as Cheryl continued to open the shirt, pulling it out of her khaki pants to finish the job. That's when Katy saw Kevin unbutton and unzip his pants. As Cheryl pulled open Katy's shirt, Katy saw Kevin pull out a large cock, not yet erect. It was one thing to have sex with Tom in a fire tower, in view of residents of three states if they had powerful enough binoculars, but it was quite another to be in a room with four people, everything in plain sight.

Cheryl removed Katy's shirt. There was obvious growth now to Kevin's cock, as he gently stroked it. Katy once again felt Cheryl's face near her neck, just as her bra was unhooked. The bra fell down Katy's arms as if in slow motion, revealing her full, firm tits. Instantly, the number of people who ever saw her topless tripled.

It was promising, in Katy's mind, that Kevin was now fully erect, although his large hand hid a good portion of it. She had little time to concentrate on it. Cheryl was opening Katy's pants. Once the zipper was down, Cheryl slid a hand inside Katy's panties and tenderly rubbed her pussy. Several firsts were occurring to Katy in quick succession, and her heart raced so that she felt it in her chest.

Tom enjoyed every second. He rubbed his own crotch, knowing that the fun was only beginning. Katy's willingness to try 'dangerous' new things excited him. He loved risk-takers.

There was no risk in Katy wanting to fuck Kevin, but it was Cheryl that was driving her crazy so far. She loved Cheryl's lips on her neck; she loved Cheryl's hands on her tits; she especially loved Cheryl's hand massaging her wet pussy.

Cheryl pulled down Katy's pants, taking the pants and Katy's shoes off at the same time. Cheryl knelt in front of Katy and slowly took off Katy's panties. A neatly trimmed patch of dark hair rose above pink lips. A look of disbelief was on Katy's face when Cheryl leaned forward and kissed the inside of her thighs, eventually moving up until her tongue slid across Katy's pussy. Cheryl rose even higher and sucked lightly on one of Katy's tits, licking the firm nipple before standing back.

Tom gazed at the nude woman his wife was tormenting. Katy had lovely tits, an hourglass figure, and a small tight ass he wanted to see more of. He couldn't possibly get any harder by the time Cheryl was done.

Cheryl put her face next to Katy's ear.

"Kevin wants to fuck you," she whispered. "Tom and I want to watch."

Katy nodded, knowing full well that all of that was also what Katy wanted. She took a few steps toward Kevin's chair, staring shamelessly at his hard cock. Kevin removed his hand and the cock stood like a pole. Katy leaned over and began to pull off his pants. Soon, he was naked from the waist down.

Cheryl moved over to the couch and sat with Tom, massaging his crotch while watching the action across the room where Katy was running her hands up her husband's bare legs. Katy fought off several conflicting emotions: guilt; fright; awkwardness. Just to name a few. She decided to focus on one simple fact—she had the opportunity to fuck this cute man with the big cock and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

Katy couldn't make it onto Kevin's lap without first giving special attention to Kevin's cock. She ran her tongue up the entire length of the shaft, repeatedly. The bulbous tip got special consideration just before Katy lowered her head and took the entire cock into her mouth.

Behind her, and out of Katy's sight but not Kevin's, Cheryl had opened Tom's pants and was giving equal time to Tom's erection. Tom was yanking off Cheryl's top. She removed the bra before returning her tongue to the cock. Tom groped her firm tits while watching Katy across the room.

Katy was moving again, this time straddling Kevin and placing her pussy directly over his throbbing cock. Kevin guided it with one hand as Katy gradually lowered herself. Her pussy was more than ready, and Kevin quickly began pumping his cock into her. He played with her beautiful tits and gripped her soft cheeks as they rose and fell onto his lap.

Cheryl and Tom were pulling off the last of their clothes. Tom's cock stuck out rigidly as Cheryl laid herself on the couch and Tom hovered over her. Soon, they, too, were fucking fast and furious. Voices were heard throughout the room—male and female—urging their partners on and uttering what they wanted. In every case it was more of what they were already getting.

It was just another sexual first for Katy who lost track of how many there were since meeting Tom. She felt like a woman half her age, energized by his desires, not to mention those of his good friends.

Kevin encouraged Katy to cum. She rubbed her clit in response, although that wasn't going to be necessary. The sounds of sex behind her drove her to the brink.

Katy was not ashamed to be the first to have an orgasm. And it was not like she could hide it. Everybody in the room—particularly Kevin—knew what was happening. The 'new kid' cried out with delight as she came, with Kevin's cock and her own hand working over her pussy and clit.

Tom glanced up from the couch and sneaked a peek at his wife's contorted face as wave after wave of climax came over her. He smiled and felt Cheryl's legs wrap around his waist.

Kevin could only last a moment under Katy before he, too, started to cum. He held her by the ass and pumped several loads into her pussy. He felt Katy's pussy contract around his cock, forcing even more out of him. They would cling to each other in the chair, Kevin still inside her, kissing and giving each other credit for a great fuck.

Tom and Cheryl soon came simultaneously, tightly knotted together on the couch. This was not their first time together and it would not be their last. They rolled onto their sides, each one feeling one last spasm of an orgasm and barking out accordingly.

***

There were many smiles around the breakfast table the next day. Tom and Katy were off work, but that wasn't the main reason for their smiles. Kevin and Cheryl would be staying with them for a couple more days. The fun had only begun.

The first time Tom and Katy were alone, he asked her, "You OK?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I knew last evening was kind of unexpected," he told her. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"I loved it."

"What was the best?" Tom asked.

Katy grinned, looked away for a second, and then said, "Oh, you might not believe me."

"Try it. What?"

"It was when Cheryl was near me, her face on my neck, whispering, her hands on me," she said softly.

"Really?" Tom said with surprise. "That's great. She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Very. You'd dump me in a second for her."

"Never. And I'm going to prove how much I want to make you mine."

The day went quickly, with Tom taking everyone into some of the most remote portions of the forest. The scenery was spectacular, and Tom's dinner once again was a hit. There were drinks and laughs, but no sex in the living room this time.

By midnight, everyone was in bed. Tom and Katy were close together, both awake, when their bedroom door squeaked as it slowly swung open. Katy was closest to that side and, in the darkness, saw a figure come nearer. Immediately, she knew. It was Cheryl...naked.

The bed covers were lifted, and Cheryl took her place on the edge of the bed next to Katy, facing her. Without saying a word, Cheryl put her arm around Katy and kissed her. Katy responded by moving closer. Their bare breasts brushed against each other. The kiss intensified until they were hugging, mouths open, and tongues clashing.

Tom grinned in the darkness and let the women do their thing. He would do anything to fulfill Katy's wishes, and this was proof.

Katy ended up on her back and Cheryl began licking and sucking on one tit. She murmured, "Join in, Tom."

He quickly took the other one in his mouth. Katy groaned with pleasure at a sensation she had certainly never felt before—a double assault on her tits. After a moment, Cheryl moved up and lowered her own tit into Katy's waiting mouth. Katy's hands explored Cheryl's body, sometimes brushing against Tom's, as well. Katy wasn't wondering how hard he was now. Every thought was on Cheryl and the fact her wonderful body was all hers.

Cheryl pulled away and moved to Katy's waist. She only had to remove a pair of panties to get Katy naked. Once done, Cheryl positioned herself between Katy's legs. She teased Katy with licks and kisses on both thighs, but not the pussy. Tom and Cheryl both felt Katy lifting her hips as if begging Cheryl to put her mouth there.

But before that happened, Cheryl threw aside the covers and turned her body so that she was in a comfortable sixty-nine with Katy. Tom watched, stroking his cock in anticipation of the show he was about to get.

Both women started licking the pussy placed at their lips. Katy pulled Cheryl closer, forcing her tongue deep inside the pussy above her while her hands grasped Cheryl's ass cheeks. Just as each woman was fully absorbed with pleasing the other, they would feel a pair of lips around their clit and would utter their desire for more.

Minutes passed and orgasms neared. Finally, Katy could wait no longer, and cried out as she climaxed. Cheryl put aside her own pending orgasm so she could work on satisfying Katy the best she could. Her tongue slid over Katy's engorged clit again and again until she eventually heard no more moans and felt a tongue back on her own pussy.

Cheryl came long and hard. For a relative newcomer, Katy had mastered the art of oral sex to the point where Cheryl came a second time, eventually flopping next to Katy.

Tom took that opportunity to move his very hard cock up to Katy's mouth, and she eagerly took it in. Within seconds, cum was shooting down her throat as Tom grunted. He felt Cheryl's hands on his balls, and he came some more.

When it was over, Cheryl kissed them both and left the room as quietly as she had entered.

***

The next day would be the last that Kevin and Cheryl would stay with Tom and Katy, and it was she who was going to miss them the most. Both Tom and Katy had to work, but Katy got a text from him late in the day asking Katy to come to Tom's ranger station at the end of her shift.

It was a short drive up a winding dirt road from Katy's office and store workplace to Tom's ranger station. She was surprised to see Kevin's truck there, but Tom's ranger truck was gone. Katy parked and entered the cabin, calling out for anyone who might be there. No answer.

A quick search of the four rooms found nobody. However, Katy did stumble across a large length of rope that Tom used for emergency rescues and other tasks. It gave her an idea.

Fifteen minutes later, she heard Tom's truck come to a stop outside the cabin. The men were laughing as they got out and walked to the cabin. As soon as the door opened and Tom stepped inside, they froze.

Katy, otherwise naked, stood in the living room with the rope wrapped around her in such a way as to somewhat conceal parts of her body, yet make it obvious she was nude. A professional photographer could not have arranged a more erotic photo shoot.

With the men inside and the door closed, they approached Katy.

"That's a use for that rope I hadn't thought of," Tom told her. "Very impressive."

12