Raoul's 18th Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
Starting the day right with Shona and Coach Roberta.
10.5k words
4.56
11.3k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of what I intend to be an account of the life of Raoul. Later, just to warn you know, in addition to lots of steamy sex and breaking hearts, there will be some very explicit violence, some seriously heavy social issues, and if I can manage it, a little bit of suspense. I have the plot mapped out, basically, but I always appreciate suggestions! I hope you enjoy it!

1

On the morning of his eighteenth birthday — New Years' Day 1987 — Raoul Cock wakes to find that Shona already has him in her mouth.

Her head, with a tent of brown hair falling all around, pumps up and down on his shaft while she gently caresses his ball-sack with one hand.

He sighs happily.

Shona, realizing he's awake and appreciative, pauses to smile up at him, holding her soft brown hair out of the way.

"Good morning, birthday boy," she coos in her sultriest voice, talking to his dick, then kissing its tip with her lips pushed out exaggeratedly. "You'll get a lot of presents today, but mine is going to be the best."

She supports her argument with a slow series of luxuriant kisses, working her way down to his scrotum, her hand softly squeezing more and more of his shaft as she goes.

Then she spreads her tongue wide and gives him a long slow lick back up to the top, with a mischievous little extra at the sweet spot just below the head. She wraps her mouth around it for one pump, squeezing her lips tightly and sucking, and concluding with a peck of a kiss at the tip.

"How's that?" she asks, delighted with her ability to please him. "The best, or what?"

"The very best, Sho," he warmly assures her. "The very best."

2

When she's finished, ecstatically swallowing the product of her work as if it were a precious liquor, they cuddle together awhile.

He is so much bigger than her — so much bigger than almost anyone — that she feels almost childish holding him. She lays her head on his shoulder, pushing her breasts into his body. Conscious of her thigh against his amazing abs as she stretches a leg across his waist, she absentmindedly teases one of his nipples with two fingers.

She feels enormously privileged. It's still only about four in the morning, but she knew she'd have to be early to be first, and by staying up all night, she achieved it.

All the women and girls she knows, without exception, lust fervently for Raoul. And she is one of the lucky few, the very lucky few, who get to have him.

3

His good looks have almost made him famous. He's been modeling since he was nine years old, and he's been the top Barry Schwartz model since he was sixteen. Schwartz has even said that Raoul is the best-looking model he's ever had.

Shona can still remember the first time she and her classmates saw one of his ads. It was in Chic magazine, in black and white, just Raoul scowling at the camera with his perfect face and perfect body. The girls could not stop brushing their fingers over the image of his amazing chest and abs, or, when they were alone, those tight briefs with that unbelievable bulge. Some people speculated that he must've stuffed his briefs, and they turned to Shona, already known to have witnessed the real deal.

"No," she'd assured them. "They don't call him 'Big Cock' for nothing."

All the girls bought a copy of that magazine and had Raoul sign the ad for them. Shona was assuredly not the only one who looked at it, touched it, lovingly, when she was alone.

As a child, he played in British sitcoms and dramas, but his most notable role is Bass Badoss, a villain in Jean-Paul Segal's Fist Punch, Fist Punch II, and Fist Punch III: Iron Knuckles. He's also been in music videos and plays Surf the Shark in the Jack 'n Out Fish Tacos commercials.

But most impressive to Shona and her friends is that last fall he appeared in four episodes of Shorewatch, and Andie Virtuson — yes, that Andie Virtuson, every teenage boy's naughtiest masturbatory fantasy and the nightmarish sum of every girl's physical insecurities, with her balloon boobs and flat stomach and tiny waist and curvy hips and tight ass and tan skin and blonde hair and sexy lips — goddamn it, that Andie Virtuson told an interviewer in Skin magazine that Raoul is "the best-looking actor I've ever seen." She said, "All the actresses are in love with him. He's a total babe, an absolute hunk, a heartthrob, whatever you want to call him, and actually he's a gentleman too." She described him as "total jailbait."

Imagine that!

Shona and the other girls read the article, impaled by jealousy. Andie Virtuson!

But this god of sexuality dwells among them, and they behold his glory, and he occasionally graces one of them with a smile, or a compliment, sometimes he even looks at their bodies with desire, touches them, kisses them, lets one of them suck his dick....

4

Besides his acting and modeling careers, he's the star quarterback, leading scorer on the basketball team, straight-A student, and student body president at the Essex School for Boys. He's a martial artist and boxer, a milonguero, a classical guitarist, a polyglot... you may wonder, does this golden boy have any flaws?

To take a superficial example, he's actually a terrible actor. He gets by on his good looks and amazing voice, but he has no talent and no real future.

He hates it anyway. As his family's primary breadwinner (a role he's filled since his parents died when he was twelve), he needs the money, but he just isn't cut out for showbiz. He hates sitting for makeup and hair, he hates the affectation of photographers and consultants, he chafes against the jealousies of other models and actors.

So he aspires to go into business. We'll see whether that works out.

As a more significant example, consider his terrible temper. For some reason, although he's the alpha male of alpha males, he's always identified with the least popular, least powerful people. He insists that everyone treat them with perfect respect, and may God protect you if he catches you not doing so.

Shona has witnessed this herself, and in public. One Sunday afternoon two years earlier, when she was a senior at Ridgway but he was still fairly new at Essex and no one knew him very well yet — at that time Essex and Ridgway had not merged, but the boys of Essex and the girls of Ridgway mingled freely — Shona had gone with him, his twins, about four other girls, and maybe three of the football players in the Beverly Park Mall.

They were in Bloomingdale's, looking at the bikinis. Raoul had walked off somewhere with one of the other girls — they were gone a suspiciously long time — and suddenly Paige, notoriously known to all as by far the fattest girl at Ridgway, showed up.

Not as part of their group, of course; they were all the popular people. She just happened to be there too, apparently shopping. One of the girls saw her and said hi to be nice. But then —

"Hey Paige," one of the football players had said, "You have foreskin in your teeth."

This was a wide receiver on the team, a handsome senior, probably the most popular boy in his class. We'll call him Chad. His father was a famous actor — too famous for us to use real names.

"What?" Paige had asked. She really seemed not to understand. (This was many years before the internet explained everything to everyone.) She appeared torn between feeling flattered by any attention at all from Chad and knowing that it couldn't be as kind as it seemed.

"Foreskin in your teeth." He tapped his own front teeth. "Right here."

Page felt her teeth, looked at her fingers. "Did I get it out?" she asked.

Just then Raoul re-appeared behind Chad, who didn't see him.

"No," Chad told her. "There's a lot more."

"What do you mean?" Paige asked, nervous.

"It's right there in your teeth." He was smiling cruelly. "Foreskin. Lots of it."

"What?" Raoul's incredulous voice seemed to shake the store. Immediately, Shona saw, Chad shrank and Paige gained confidence. They both knew Raoul would take her side.

"He says I have something in my teeth," she whined artlessly.

"I heard him." Raoul turned to Chad. "Apologize to her."

"What? I was just teasing."

"She didn't like it. Apologize."

"No. It's only Paige," Chad dismissed her with a wave. "She doesn't matter."

Faster than anyone could react, Raoul caught Chad's arm. Chad flinched and tried to pull away but Raoul jerked him up like a little kid, holding him up by the back of his throat and pointing his face at Paige.

"You better fucking apologize," he whispered fiercely.

"No." Chad struggled to get away from Raoul's grip, punching and kicking.

Without hesitation, Raoul slammed the side of Chad's head into the brick wall of a dressing room. The thud seemed to echo through the store. Everyone around gasped or screamed.

Raoul was apparently the kind of boy that knew how to smash another boy's face into a wall. He held Chad's neck with one hand, and used his other arm to grab Chad's arms, so that he couldn't use them to protect himself. All Chad could do was turn his face a little to the side so that his cheek rather than the front of his face met the wall.

And Raoul leaned into the blow, twisting his body, using his weight and the power of his core muscles, swinging Chad almost like a hammer, so that his head crashed into the wall with truly shocking force.

"The fuck?" Chad screamed.

"Apologize," Raoul growled through his teeth.

"My dad will kill you," Chad threatened, yelling, but with a whining tone. A cut on his cheek was bleeding.

"Let him try."

"It's okay," Paige said, frightened. "He doesn't have to apologize to me."

"Yes he does," Raoul insisted. "No one should talk to you like that, Paige. No one."

He turned his face back to Chad, who'd given up resisting, and hissed into his ear. "Tell her you're sorry, or you'll kiss that wall again." Then he turned Chad's face toward the audience that had gathered around. Chad was struggling, but Raoul was handling him like a parent holding a toddler. "Look around. You want to get in the paper for this?" he whispered fiercely, mocking him. "You think your daddy will be proud of this?"

Chad huffed angrily for a couple seconds.

"Fine," he spat, eventually. "Let me go and I'll apologize."

"No. You apologize first."

"Goddamn it, let me go!"

Raoul replied by drawing him back as if to slam him into the wall again.

"Fine! Fine, okay? I'm sorry. Okay?"

"You don't sound sorry. What are you sorry for?"

"Goddamn you, I said I'm sorry."

"I'm gonna make you mean it."

"He apologized, Raoul," some of the girls were saying. "It's okay now."

"Please, Raoul," Chad was crying tears of rage and humiliation. "I didn't hurt anyone. It's only fat Paige."

"You're a fucking idiot," Raoul laughed, and then smashed Chad's face into the dressing room for a second time, perhaps even harder than he had before. Now Chad's face was bleeding in several places and a bruise was already visible around his temple.

The audience had grown to several dozen people, mostly middle-aged women. A store employee, apparently the manager, tried to intervene.

"Young man, young man!" She tried to sound authoritative, but she was, perhaps, five feet tall, and she had to look up at him. "Young man! Stop that!"

"Yes ma'am," Raoul told her. "I'll be finished with him in a moment."

"No! Right now!" she demanded.

"You better apologize fast," Raoul told Chad. "Or this will escalate. Fast."

"I'm sorry, Paige," Chad whined.

"For what?" Raoul growled.

"For making fun of her."

"Tell her."

"I'm sorry for making fun of you."

"It's okay," Paige said, looking at the floor.

"Good," Raoul said, and threw Chad on the floor. He just managed to get his hands down in time to prevent himself from crashing into it as well. "Now get the fuck out of here." Raoul kicked at him, but Chad was already scrambling away, so Raoul barely connected, just knocking him back down for a moment.

Chad ran about ten yards away before turning around and shouting, from behind a human shield of about four rows of people, "Fuck all of you. Fuck you, Raoul, fuck you and your fat fucking slut!"

Raoul took two steps towards him but Chad sprinted away. The girls were pleading with Raoul to stop. His twins had grabbed him by the waist.

So Raoul watched him go with a scowl, muttering, "I'll get him later."

Then he turned to Paige, and with a gentleness that was hard to believe after the violence they'd all just seen, he lifted her chin with one finger so she would look up at him.

"Paige," he told her. "You're a really good person. You're kind, and strong, and although it's hard for some people to see it, you're beautiful."

Everyone stood around, entranced. It was like watching Jesus cure a leper. Raoul stroked her temple with the side of his thumb.

"You have beautiful eyes," he told her, "a beautiful smile, and I promise that your body, just exactly the way it is right now, makes a lot of boys ache with desire."

"No," she whimpered.

"Yes," he insisted. "Ache. You can't even imagine the naughty thoughts you put into their dirty minds."

Paige smiled just a little, enraptured by the glow of his attention. She looked sideways, shyly.

"Look at me, Paige. Never, ever, let anyone, even Chad, or even me for that matter, disrespect you. You deserve to be treated with the same respect as anyone else. Anyone. If anyone ever disrespects you like that again, you let me know. Okay?"

She was crying. She could only nod her head weakly.

"You promise?" he asked, and she nodded more vigorously.

"Okay," he confirmed. He hugged her then — he was so tall, her face barely cleared his belt — and she cried into his stomach for a minute. A few women in the crowd had to wipe their own eyes as well.

After about a minute, he turned to the store employee with a sigh. "I suppose I should get out of here."

"I think so," she confirmed, but with uncertainty in her voice, she said it almost like a question.

He pulled away from Paige. "I have to go, but you remember this."

"Sorry for disturbing the shopping," he told everybody. Then he took out his wallet and gave Page a wad of cash. "Since I have to go, take my sisters shopping for me, okay? And the other girls. Buy them all something nice for me. And get yourself something too."

He tried to walk away, but he got only a few steps before women in the crowd began fawning over him.

"That was so amazing," they said, hands on their chests. "You're so brave and kind." And so on. They followed him out of the store.

Some of them were beautiful women, too. Who knows what happened.

What Shona does know is that after that, everyone in school treated Paige more respectfully. She even got a little snotty sometimes. The following spring she asked Raoul to go to prom with her and, to everyone's surprise, he did!

Shona also heard that Raoul actually visited Chad's house that night, uninvited, and talked it out with Chad's father, who took Raoul's side. Chad almost quit the football team but the coach talked him into switching to defense. Some people said the switch cost Chad a college scholarship, but Shona believed that was just resentment — because many of the boys who liked Chad hated Raoul.

Shona remembers another incident she saw that did not escalate into a fight. It was in front of the school during lunch time; she, along with half a dozen other girls, had crossed to the Essex side of the street to talk to Raoul. Just before they got there, Raoul saw a relatively large boy, some poor boy that Shona didn't know, feint a punch at a short, nerdy boy in glasses and then declare, "Two for flinching." Raoul watched, not understanding, while the nerd took the two punches to his arm, each delivered apparently as hard as the large boy could manage.

"What's your name?" Raoul asked the big boy.

"Cliff."

Raoul turned to the nerdy one. "And yours?"

"Jerry."

Raoul nodded thoughtfully, repeating it. "Jerry."

But suddenly he spun around, swinging his fist with so much violence that several people nearby, not only Cliff, flinched — stopping just short of where Cliff's face had been.

"That's two for flinching." Raoul said, his deep voice dark with sarcasm.

"Oh, no," Cliff protested. "That's not how it works."

Raoul, smirking, gestured with one hand, meaning, "come here."

Under the spell of Raoul's authority, ashamed by the attention of the spectators, Cliff gingerly approached. Raoul slowly "drew" the circle on Cliff's shoulder.

As Raoul drew his fist back, Cliff looked away, wincing.

Then Shona saw the most impressive punch she's ever seen in her life. Even then Raoul was a big, big boy, and his punched carried the power of his entire body. Later, when she found out that he'd been boxing for years, she understood.

The impact knocked Cliff off balance; his feet couldn't catch up so he took about three steps and landed on the concrete.

Raoul stood over him, gesturing for him to get up.

"One more. For flinching."

But Cliff, no longer worried about looking tough, just ran off.

Raoul turned and pointed at Jerry. "Listen," he commanded. "You tell me every time he plays that game with you. Every single fucking time. Because I will play it with him. You understand?"

Jerry just nodded.

"I'm serious. You tell him I have a crush on your cousin. You tell him how hot she is. And if he messes with you like that — or with any of your friends — you tell me. You got that?"

Jerry nodded, beaming with happiness. Raoul tousled his hair and told him to "run along," which he did.

"You have a crush on his cousin?" one of the girls whined.

"I don't know," Raoul shrugged. "Are any of you related to Jerry?"

Those are the only fights Shona has personally witnessed, but certainly not the only fight he's been in. She's heard rumors about an incident at the beach where he took a knife from someone, about incidents in practice where coaches had to tell him to save it for the other team.

Perhaps worst of all, a boy who insulted Raoul's sisters was found unconscious beneath the bleachers, badly concussed, with apparently no memory of how he got there... but he never made any more jokes about Raoul's sisters.

Someday, many people speculate, this kind of behavior will catch up with him.

He might even end up in prison, they whisper. For some, it's a worry, and for others it's a hope.

But meanwhile, when he's around, people sure are polite to each other, no matter where they think they rank socially.

In the course of events we will find that he has other, and maybe even more serious, nay, perhaps even fatal, flaws as well.

5

"What are your plans for the day?" Shona asks him.

"Have breakfast, work out."

"And then what?"

"I'll go to the party around lunchtime."

"The party?"

He looks at her, surprised.

"You weren't invited?"

"No."

"That's strange. Anyway, you can come with me."

"Your sisters hate me."

"No. Everyone must've assumed that someone else invited you. I can't imagine they overlooked you on purpose."

"Well where is it?"

"Scarlett's."

"Oh, well that explains it. She definitely hates me."

"No."

"Yes, Raoul. No one hates you and you don't hate anyone so you can't understand it, but Scarlett really hates me."

"Why?"

"She's jealous of course. Because she knows you sleep with me."

"Maybe everyone thought you'd have better things to do. You're in college after all. Why would you still want to hang out with us?"

"Whatever, Raoul. I'm not going."

"Why not?"

"Scarlett didn't invite me on purpose, and she must've told people not to tell me about it. Otherwise I would've heard about it a long time ago. How long has it been planned?"