Rape Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Answer to the question: What’s your rape fantasy tonight?
1k words
4.32
38.6k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just shows up at my place, knocking on the door with my roommate answering. He's all smiles and sits and talks with us with that smile that terrifies me because it can make people want to do anything for him.

Then he makes up a reason to go back to my room. There's no reason. We don't work together anymore, but I don't say that. I just meekly nod and agree to show him the thing that we discussed. She can't know. Nobody can know what happened.

As soon as the door closes, he's grabbing me. I struggle, but I'm afraid to make a sound. She can't know what he did to me.

Throwing me face down onto my bed, he just pushes my panties aside and plunges into my cunt, sinking in deep. "I love how you are always so wet for me." He's not covering my mouth. He's making no effort to hide the fact that he is raping me right now. He knows that I won't do anything. He knows that I'm terrified of anyone finding out what he did to me. That I would do anything for him not to send out the pictures.

"Don't worry, H_____, I know you don't want me to fuck your pussy, but you don't want me to go all dry into your ass, do we?" That laugh. That innocent good guy laugh. Satan must sound like that.

When he starts pushing into my ass, I can't help but moan loud. It takes all my control not to use words. Not to beg him to stop. Not to give a clue that he is raping me right now.

She can hear me. She can listen to me being used by him. She can hear a girl being brutally fucked, so that she needs to moan, out of control, not caring who or what hears her.

To her, he sees me as an easy, quick fuck. Someone he has no respect for but is willing to bend over at a moment's notice to take his dick. She's kinda right. He knows that now he can rape me any time he wants. That he will always have that power over me and that there is nothing I can do about it.

My tits had started healing from the last time he had mauled them. He likes hurting them as he splits me open. It's pure pain. First in my ass, and then, just when it because too unbearable, he starts twisting my tits, making them hurt to take my mind off of my ass being filled by his thick cock. The tugging and twisting cause my ass push back onto his cock, filling me. It makes my tiny asshole open up wider for him, and against my will, pulls him inside me. I am a prisoner in my own body, and he pulls every lever to make me his anal fuck puppet.

"You like that H_____? You like my thick cock, right? You like how it fills your tight ass? You like how it hurts?"

At first, I don't answer. I moan but avoid tapping into that part of my brain that can form words. I'm trying to save that part of myself. This isn't me me. This is just that animal part of all of us being used. It isn't me. I'm not that good, professional woman being raped. It's just those holes and my lizard brain moaning from the pain, and humiliation, and total destruction of my self. He makes me tap into it. He makes me be me. He slaps me until I answer and have no way to wall off what he is doing to me.

"Yes." Is this a lie? I am in nothing but pain right now, but why have I been cumming over and over again, reliving the last time? At this moment, the pleasure is all about him. After that, my body will make me relive it and make me want it and make my cunt SING in absolute adoration over what he did to me. It will show me that I like it. I like his thick cock. I like how it fills my ass. I like how it hurts. I don't just like it; I love it.

"You know, H______. I was walking by your place feeling bad after you fired me. When I bent you over and raped your ass, I didn't make you cum. What girl doesn't need to feel the shame of knowing that she came harder being raped than any other way? How can I really say I am doing my job as a man, if I don't force out a nice loud orgasm anally raping you? Don't you think that's only fair? After all, you did clean off my cock with your mouth afterward. The least I could do is make you cum hard so I can really lock it into your head."

He's telling me all this. Whispering into my ear all the time, pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside me. I'm not a person, I am flesh wrapped around his dick, and his words are just going directly into my subconscious mind. I can feel him rewriting me. I can feel my body coming alive more and more. The words are in my mouth, trying to get out. They are the truth. They are what I am. They need to be said. They need to be moaned. I need everyone to know. I need people to hear that...

"I am cumming! I am cumming! I am cumming!"

Mouth open wide. No control. Body spasming. There is a part of me that sees it. Sees what is happening, but I won't be able to process it until much later. I will bury it, but I know he will do what he did the last time. Just when I have calmed down, he will send me the video. The video of me moaning with him behind me anally raping me as I cry out in pure ecstasy, "I am cumming."