Rape or Role Play

Story Info
Was it role play or rape.
1k words
4.15
38.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

I sensed that something was wrong as soon as I came through the door, but like an idiot, I let it close and lock behind me. Continuing on I passed the lounge door when an arm shot out and grabbed me, pulling me close to the intruder.

"Don't make a noise," a high pitched voice ordered me as another arm reached around roughly fondling my breasts, pinching the nipples through the thin cotton of my top. As I tried to fight back, he laughed and lifted me off the floor, giving me a sense of his strength and power, all the time squeezing my boobs hard. There was something unnatural about the voice, then it dawned, Helium. Disguised with Helium.

"Stop fighting! You've got two choices, go along with what I want or fight me. Either way, the outcome will be the same: you are going to get fucked, and hard. Your only choice is do you want it to be rough and hurt or do you want it a bit easier, it doesn't matter to me, the result will be the same. I'm going to rape you, but I'd prefer it if you fight." A horrendous giggle accompanied the last sentence.

"Please don't hurt me, I'll do what you want. Why... why me?"

"You've been a little tease, but now it's my turn to have some fun. There's lots of time to enjoy this. I know hubby's not due home for at least an hour."

A hood went over my head, plunging me into darkness.

"Take your panties off," the grip on me was eased to allow me to comply. This was only adding to the humiliation by making me undress. I struggled but eventually got them over my hips and letting them slide to the ground. His hand shot between my thighs, thick fingers probing and pressing into my cunt. Making me squirm in pain, inadvertently pressing back into him.

"Oh, you're eager," he giggled.

I froze as my body was molested, boobs squeezed and pinched, pussy fingered hard.

"Time for fun," my attacker sniggered, as he dragged me upstairs into what I assumed was my bedroom, ripping my top off as we went.

"On your knees arms out." I did as ordered, deciding to go along and get things over with as painlessly and quickly as I could. My arms were tied to the bed head, then I was arranged just as he wanted me. Arse stuck into the air, exposing my pussy for him. Lifting my skirt up a hand spread my legs roughly, then fingered me again.

I felt and heard him taking off his clothes then get on the bed behind me, getting into position. Rubbing his hard cock against my protesting pussy lips. I was starting to cry with the helplessness of my situation.

"Not time yet, teaser," he taunted me. A movement on the bed and his head was between my legs, tongue snaking out to lick me from top to bottom of my pussy. I hated it, it was so demeaning, and to my disgust, my body started responding. I was getting wet."Like that do you? Well, we're not here to please you are we?"

The licking of my pussy ceased and in a flash, his cock was again at the entrance and this time without any warning it slammed into me so hard and fast his balls slapped against me as he bottomed out. I screamed out at the sudden violence of it.

Hands gripped my hips pulling me back onto him as he pounded away, violently thrusting time and time again into me. Fucking me hard as promised.

The fucking continued endlessly or so it seemed, a never-ending hard assault on me.

"Come on, make some effort," he taunted me as he slapped my arse, not in a playful way then a finger pressed into my arse, making me scream again. I was thrusting back at him as hard and fast as I could, I couldn't do any more. I was fucking harder than I've ever fucked before.

"Time to finish." The hood was pulled off my head and I blinked in the harsh light, grabbing the chance to try and get a look at his face. I was disappointed. He had a mask on. This was well thought out and planned.

"Time for a nice little blowjob to finish with, and I want to see you looking up at me when I fill your mouth and you are going to swallow every last drop." I shuddered in horror at the thought.

My arms were retied behind my back as I was made to kneel in front of him.

"Open wide," he leered as he played with his cock, sticky with my juices and tapped it against my lips. I did what I had to, opened my lips and slid it slowly and deeply into my unwilling mouth.

In contrast to the way he fucked my pussy, this was slower and gentler, but he still pushed deep down my throat making me gag. All the time insisting that I look up at him.

He gasped, when without warning he ejaculated into my mouth and down my throat, "Swallow." I did, every last drop as ordered.

As I recovered on the floor where I had slumped he wiped his cock on me then dressed.

"You should be able to get free and cleaned up before hubby gets home if you try hard," he taunted as he left.

When my husband got home he didn't say a thing, acting normally, usually we talk these things through. Maybe he was keeping in character, then I went cold as it hit me, maybe it wasn't him? I didn't dare raise the issue in-case my worst fears were realised.

Even now, I'm not sure if we had acted out a role-play as planned, or whether I had actually been raped, but occasionally a creepy neighbour smiles slyly at me, licking his lips, leering.

One thing I am sure of, it was some of the best sex of my life. If my husband had really kept in role of not knowing, that just made it better. If it was the neighbour, then I can live with that. Just.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers