Raped The Night Before My Wedding

Story Info
Girl is raped the night before she gets married.
3.3k words
3.95
95k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

I was spending the night before my wedding at Wendy's, my maid of honor's house. She was my roommate in college and we had explored each other sexually when we were together, which is what girls with active sex drives do when they find a mutual attraction. But we had not been together sexually in over four years as we were now both 25 years old.

We were having a good time as I was showing her my wedding night lingerie. We were both just wearing our bra and panties while I laid out my negligee which was white and loaded with lace and pretty ribbons. I could tell memories of our sexual play were on both our minds while this was going on and I could see our nipples were erect and poking through our bras.

I had always worn nylon and lace full cut panties that were very girly. I had been teased by my roommate for wearing "granny panties" but the feel was very comfortable for me and I loved them. I always traveled with a couple of extra pairs and my roommate knew it.

It wasn't long before my lingerie show began to become more intimate. As we sat together on the bed my maid of honor leaned in to kiss me on the lips and at the same time began to gently squeeze my hard nipple through my bra. I parted my lips as we kissed and soon we were sharing our tongues in a deep kiss. I felt my pussy getting wet and my nipples growing as we pulled closer.

In college we had enjoyed each other sexually several times and we learned together what kind of sexual stimulation we liked. We taught each other how to suck on our clits and use our tongue in each other's pussy. It was as if this was going to be our last night together as I was getting married the next afternoon and she had a steady boyfriend of four years. We could tell our lovemaking was going to be very passionate tonight so we would have something to remember.

"For fun..........Would it be okay with you if we played "tie up" tonight?" Asked Wendy.

"Ohhhhh, what way did you have in mind?" I replied.

"I was hoping you would let me tie you spread eagle to the bed and let me enjoy you my way for one last night." Said Wendy.

"Oh baby, you know I trust you. I'll do whatever you want me to. This can be our last night of pleasure with each other."

"I was hoping you would say that!" Said Wendy in an excited way.

With that, Wendy unhooked my bra and pulled it off me and I pulled my panties off so I was completely nude. Wendy kept her bra and panties on and had me lie back on the bed. She had clearly planned this as she quickly pulled up looped nylon ropes from the four corners of the bed. In no time at all I was tightly tied completely nude, with my legs and arms spread wide apart. My fully shaved pussy lips were beginning to plump up and it was obvious my love juices were beginning to flow.

"You are so beautiful! I can't believe you are getting married tomorrow!" Said Wendy as she looked at me on the bed.

"I'm really in love with my husband to be, but maybe in the future we can find a way to still enjoy ourselves together." I said in a coy way.

"Perhaps." Was all Wendy replied.

"Where did you put your purse?" Wendy asked.

"I left it in the living room. Why do you ask?"

"I want to get a clean pair of your panties and I know you have an extra pair in there." Said Wendy.

"What do you want that for?" I asked.

"You'll see." Said Wendy.

As Wendy left the bedroom I was left alone and tightly tied which gave me an extra sexual thrill while I waited for her to return. When she came back she was holding a full cut pair of my panties with lots of lace around the leg openings and the waist band. Wendy approached me holding up the panties and then said;

"I'm going to put these over your head to add to our fun. If you can't see what's happening, you will be more focused on what you are feeling."

"Oh wow!" Was my reply.

With that, Wendy slipped the panties over my head and positioned them in a way my nose was near the front crotch, but my eyes were fully covered. I could not see anything in the room, but I could hear and feel everything. I found myself sniffing my panty crotch to smell my pussy lip odor on my freshly cleaned panties.

"I knew your "granny panties" would come in handy some day and that day is today." Said Wendy.

"I feel a little exposed to you Wendy with my legs spread wide open and being totally naked." I said through my panty hood.

"You don't need to feel that way girlfriend............You know the only thing I like better than looking at your beautiful pussy is licking your beautiful pussy." Said Wendy.

Wendy climbed onto the bed and immediately I felt her face against my wet vagina. Almost as quickly I felt her tongue dart inside me and she began licking up and down my pussy lips. She finally settled on my rapidly growing clit and slipped it into her mouth and began to gently, but firmly suck on it.

"Oh Wendy.............................Oh wow! You feel wonderful!.....................I love how you suck my clit!" I gasped.

"Your erect clit is so pretty, I love to feel it between my lips." Said Wendy as she took a breath.

"You're going to make me cum darling!" I said quickly.

"Let it go baby............Let it go." She replied.

I gasped for air as the muscles in my body began to contract and I felt a warm glow building deep inside me. Suddenly I let out a tiny scream as my body convulsed as Wendy kept her mouth on my clit.

"I'm really cumming.....................Oh my God!" I managed to squeak out as I climaxed in the most violent way I ever had in my life.

Wendy released my clit from her mouth and pulled back with a soft little giggle.

"Girlfriend! You really came for me didn't you?" She said with a smile in her voice.

"I really did!" I replied.

"I hope you'll be this good tomorrow night with your new husband." Said Wendy.

"I'll try, but you are a wonderful lover." Was my answer.

Wendy climbed off the bed and I heard her getting something from her dresser as I caught my breath. In all the excitement and noise of my orgasm, I did not hear another person enter the room, but I could tell someone else was there. My panties were still over my head as I came down from my climax.

"What's going on? Is someone else in here?" I asked.

"Rob's in here honey." Was Wendy's response.

Rob was Wendy's long term boyfriend. I knew Rob from him being with Wendy. Rob and I had never known each other more than as mutual acquaintances.

"Rob? What's Rob doing in her when I'm tied to the bed naked?" I asked in alarm.

"He's agreed to be in the video I'm going to shoot of you." Said Wendy casually.

"What video? What are you talking about?"

"It's okay honey.......Rob's going to help you cum. We're going to get a video of you having an orgasm. It's going to be fun.....you'll love it." Said Wendy.

As she was saying this I felt Rob climbing on the bed. Wendy was starting to give him direction.

"That's it baby. Let's get a close up shot of you sucking her nipples and getting them big and hard." Said Wendy.

I felt Rob's mouth on my nipple as his tongue darted in and out and he began to suck. My body reacted immediately as both of my nipples got big and round. I could tell Rob was kneeling between my legs as he leaned forward to suck on me.

"This is not right.........I'm getting married tomorrow. This is not right." I said with a whimper.

Wendy ignored what I was saying and just kept directing Rob on what to do. Rob said nothing at all as he sucked on both of my nipples and my body responded to this by getting more and more turned on.

"That's a good shot......Now let's lick her lips and get her really wet down there." Directed Wendy.

Rob immediately left my breasts and I felt his tongue start licking my pussy lips from the bottom all the way up to my clit that I could tell was rising to meet the occasion. I found myself raising my pelvis to serve my enlarging clit to his lips. His tongue began wildly flicking at my clit and it responded by growing hard and long; longer than I had ever felt it before.

"Oh wow, let me get a shot of her big clit! Honey, your clit is bigger than I have ever seen it!" Said Wendy.

"This is still wrong Wendy. I'm going to cum if he doesn't stop now." I said short of breath.

"That's the idea baby. I'd love to have you on video cumming and it appears we're going to get to see that." Said Wendy.

"Wendy....make him stop. This is wrong." I said more directly, but it was pretty obvious I didn't mean it.

"Just relax honey, you're doing fine and I'm getting great video of you; you look so pretty and turned on." Said Wendy.

"Okay Rob let's get her finished off." Said Wendy directing Rob.

Rob stopped licking my pussy lips and sucking on my clit. His face moved back from between my spread open legs and dripping pussy. Then I felt something push against my soaking wet lips.

"What's that?!" I said with alarm. "Is that the tip of Rob's cock?! Oh no, oh my God no! Is he wearing a condom?" I asked in an excited way.

"Relax sweetie. Videos are much better when the man isn't wearing a condom when he is fucking. I've had Rob saving up for two weeks. He's going to cum inside you and then he's going to cum inside me. His sperm will be swimming around inside both of us tomorrow as we are up at the altar."

"I'm not on birth control! What if he gets me pregnant?! I can't start married life like that!" I said in a panic.

"Everything's going to be fine. You'll be fucking your new husband tomorrow night. You'll have loads of sperm inside you. If you're going to get pregnant there's a 50/50 chance your husband will be the father." Said Wendy.

At that moment I felt Rob's hard thick cock slide inside me. It was wider than any cock I had ever had in me before. I gasped at the feeling and raised my pelvis to meet his pole. At the same time my pussy lips clamped down hard on his cock as if they wanted to suck out his semen.

"That's a great shot! Spread your legs a little Rob so I can get a shot of your cock fully inside her cunt." Directed Wendy.

"Oh my God no...........Oh my God no!" Was all I could say as Rob pumped himself in and out of me.

"You want him to stop now?" Asked Wendy.

"Not now. I'm too far gone. Fuck me Rob! Fuck me harder and cum so deep inside me it will never come out!" I shouted as I felt myself begin my orgasm.

"That's my girl." Sighed Wendy. "This video is going to be awesome."

I raised my pelvis up to meet Rob's cock as he was thrusting it into me. As I did this I heard him grunt and I felt him ejaculating a huge load deep inside me. He could easily impregnate me but I didn't care as I felt myself having an earth shattering orgasm. As I convulsed I felt my pussy lips pulling in and my internal organs sucking down all of Rob's hot cum deep inside my body.

"You are wonderful! This video is great! You are a natural for having sex on camera!" Shouted Wendy.

I felt Rob relaxing and his cock beginning to get softer. I felt him beginning to pull out.

"Oh no Rob. Stay inside me as long as you can. I want to feel your hot cock in me for as long as possible." I said through my panty covered hood.

Rob stopped moving and I could still feel his cock throbbing slowly inside me as it softened further.

"This is one tremendous sex tape honey!" Said Wendy as she backed away from the bed.

"I can't believe you did that to me!" I said.

"Yes, but how did it feel?" Asked Wendy.

"I won't lie...............it felt awesome! I've never had a cock so thick inside me and I've never had one cum so much inside me before." I said with a sigh. Rob's cock had softened to the point it came out of my cunt.

"Are you going to untie me now?" I asked, still not able to see what was happening.

"Not now baby. Rob is going to give me mine now. We're going to do it on the bed with you still tied there. You can feel and hear us fuck. It should turn you on. We're going to go into the other room while Rob gets his hard-on back. You stay here and I'll turn off the light. You can feel Rob's little boys swimming inside you while you wait for us." Said Wendy.

With that they left the room and turned off the light. I heard the bedroom door close and I was still tightly tied to the bed with my panties over my head in the total darkness. I could almost feel Rob's sperm swimming inside me as he had shot such a huge load.

It was close to an hour later that Wendy and Rob came back into the bedroom and turned on the light.

"I think I want to suck her tits while you fuck me Rob." I heard Wendy say.

"Let me get totally nude as I can see your beautiful erection is back. I'll lie on the bed next to her and begin enjoying her nipples and you can move my legs apart to get your big cock inside me." Wendy said.

I felt Wendy get on the bed and lay down next to me and then I felt her warm tongue on my nipple. Soon she was flicking it with her tongue and sucking it at the same time. My nipples responded by getting big and hard again.

"Okay Rob....I'm soaking wet between my legs from sucking on my girl's tits. Get your huge cock inside my cunt and do it quickly. I want you to fuck me deep while I suck on her nipple."

I heard Wendy lightly groan as she took my erect nipple into her mouth. Then I heard her gasp for air as I assumed Rob was sliding his thick cock into her. Soon I could feel the rhythmic motion of them fucking. At the same time Wendy was gently, but firmly, sucking on my nipple deeper and deeper. This went on for at least four or five minutes. Then all at once she released my nipple and I heard her gasp out loud.

"Oh baby.....I am really cumming.......I'm cumming so hard! Keep fucking me honey. Deeper."

I heard Rob grunt and felt the bed jerk with his movements. He was ejaculating and Wendy was also in the middle of an intense orgasm.

"Fill me up. Cum deep inside me! I love to feel it!" Shouted Wendy.

I could tell the two of them were enjoying intense orgasms. The bed shook as each of them convulsed in pleasure. They both gasped for air as Wendy let out little squeals.

"This is going to be so hot tomorrow honey! When we are at the altar inside your bridal panties you will have a cunt filled with Rob's sperm and inside my panties I will have the same load of sperm. Only the two of us will know it!" Said Wendy.

"Can you untie me now?" I asked.

"In a bit baby. Rob's got to go. I'll be back when he leaves." Responded Wendy.

I could hear both of them leaving the bedroom and in just a few minutes Wendy returned.

"Oh baby doll, let me massage your wet pussy. I want to get Rob's spunk way up inside you." Said Wendy.

She began to gently run her fingers over my swollen pussy lips and push them together to keep the semen from dripping out.

"What are you going to do with that video?" I asked.

"I'm going to keep it as our little secret." She replied.

"I don't want my new husband to ever see it. Promise me you'll keep it safe."

"I promise honey. Don't worry about a thing." Said Wendy.

With that, Wendy pulled the panties off my head. I saw her smiling face in front of me and she immediately leaned in and deeply kissed me with our tongues joining together in my mouth. After she untied me we cuddled together and spent the rest of the night sleeping together intertwined completely nude. It was a wonderfully sensual way to spend the night before my wedding.

The next afternoon as I was dressing for my wedding and being assisted by Wendy, I couldn't help but notice my pussy was still soaking wet even after I showered. As I pulled my full cut bridal panties on the crotch immediately became damp. It was difficult not to think about all the sperm that was swimming around inside me.

The wedding ceremony went perfectly and Wendy stood next to me as I repeated my vows knowing both of us were filled with male semen. That night at our hotel I made sure my husband did not see me taking off my panties as I got into my long negligee. I really didn't want a lot of fore play as I did not want him to put his fingers inside me and feel my soaked cunt.

"Let me feel your cock inside me right now!" I said to my husband.

He lifted my long negligee and was only too happy to slide his long thin cock between my legs. He quickly slid all the way inside me.

"Honey, you are really turned on! You are so wet down there!" He said.

"I'm hot for you baby. Now fuck me hard and cum inside me like you never have before." Was my reply.

He began thrusting faster and faster and I could feel his cock swelling up just before he came.

"Oh my God................You are so fucking hot! Take that inside you, my wonderful wife!" He grunted as he came.

"Oh wow! You are filling me so full! You have some much cum for me!" I shouted in response.

I made sure we fucked several times over the next couple of days, always having my new husband fill me with his semen. And what a surprise, three months later I confirmed I was pregnant. Nine months after our wedding I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her physical features did not have any resemblance to my husband, but because she was a girl no one noticed. I was fairly sure the sperm that had joined with my egg was Rob's, my maid of honor's boyfriend. He had filled me too much with his sperm the night before the wedding. I was probably already growing my daughter inside me when I was standing at the altar the next afternoon after Rob forced himself inside me.

My husband and I have four kids now and three of them have a strong resemblance to him. He has never once asked me about our oldest daughter. But I'm more than sure her father is Rob.


TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers