Rapi's Rose

Story Info
You and Rapi have a tender moment, sparking something new...
1.4k words
4.67
766
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rapi followed you as you stepped outside. Anis opted to stay inside your air-conditioned quarters as she waited for Neon to finish her shower. You admit to yourself that you chose to not share the fact that your living space is actually hospitable unlike your squad's, but it looks like you won't get your privacy after all.

"Commander, back to what I was saying earlier."

You turn your attention towards Rapi as she speaks. Her comment about your scent earlier makes you a bit embarrassed, and you hope it's not too bad. You couldn't even think about showering while Rapi's disembodied head was in your hands.

"I'd like to make something clear. We are weapons. Formidable and unkillable weapons meant for dispatching mankind's sworn enemy, the Raptures." Under your gaze she seems to fidget slightly, and she hesitates to speak.

"Speak your mind," you say. She has to follow your orders, so you feel guilty for forcing her to speak. But her having doubts won't do if and when you engage in another battle.

"Yes, Commander. I wanted to ask...what do you see us as?"

You think for a moment. They're, put simply, robots. Manufactured in a laboratory to fight the mechanic monstrosities known as the Raptures. But they're so much more than that. At least, to you, and it's a sentiment that not many of your classmates at the academy shared. Marian's end only solidified these feelings.

"I see you, all Nikke, as humans. You're not like me, I know. You're not as frail as me, not as quick to succumb to desires and panic as me. But you, Neon, Anis...all of you have the heart and soul of a human."

Rapi turns around and crosses her arms as you speak. She thinks for a moment and lets out a sigh of what sounds like relief. But her usual monotone voice and expression breaks through. "The sun's already gone down. I think it's time we all head to bed."

"I don't think so," you say, and she cranes her head towards you and raises an eyebrow.

"Commander?"

"Let Neon and Anis finish their showers. I want you to come with me." You have a special place in mind to show Rapi. A place you almost forgot about long ago.

With obvious trepidation, she walks next to you as you head West, near the tree line leading into a small forest. She looks at you out of the corner of her eye; you know she trusts you, but she always thinks about the orders she follows, and this was no different.

It takes only a few minutes of walking before you finally see it: a small bush, a cluster of white roses sprouting from its many branches. Fuzzy memories flood your mind, and you smile as you gently touch one. You turn to Rapi.

The beams of moonlight reflect off her amber eyes, revealing their secrets to you. She claims that all Nikke are just machines, things to be used in combat. Fixed when damaged and disposed of when broken. But you know better.

"I don't have much memory of my life before the Academy," you say as you wave her over. She approaches and you grab her wrist. She flinches ever so slightly, but relaxes as you guide her hand to the rose. "But I do remember this rosebush. As soon as we got to the Outpost, I smelled it. These gorgeous roses...they're the last things I see before I lose my memory."

Rapi listens intently. It's clear she's never taken the time to actually look at these sorts of things. You pick a rose off the bush and raise it between you to show her the thorn-covered stem.

"You'd agree that these thorns are dangerous, right?" you ask, and Rapi nods. "And the flower they're attached to is so beautiful. But they do so much more than make things bleed and look pretty." You look at Rapi in the eyes and you see a tinge of pink on her cheeks. "They provide, too."

"What's your point, Commander?" Rapi blurts.

You raise your hand and the rose, and scrape the thorn across your palm. Sharp pain and an itch follows, blood flowing down your hand.

You raise your wrist and drag the thorn across her hand. It only makes a small nick due to her durability, but a small stream of artificial blood trickles down her palm. You press your palm to hers and interlock your fingers. She hesitates, but responds and clenches her fingers onto your hand in kind.

You stare at each other, and you see her blushing grow more intense. You can feel your cheeks grow warm as well. Before you know it, you're both moving your heads closer and closer, but Rapi pauses.

"This isn't appropriate, Commander. I suggest we move back to the Outpost," she says, looking away but not letting go of your hand.

"Do you want to go back to the Outpost?" you ask.

"No."

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"...yes, Commander."

"Then look at me."

She turns back to look at you, and you see a change in her eyes. They're wider. Fearful. Excited. You can see the small mechanical devices just behind her irises whirring in an almost confused fashion.

You lean your head forward, and Rapi stares at your lips like a deer in headlights. You've seen her engage giant, terrifying robots without flinching, but a simple kiss has her more anxious than you've ever seen.

You gently tug her hand towards you, urging her to meet you halfway. She gets the hint and steps forward. You take her other hand in yours, rubbing your thumb across the back of her hand. "Our squadmates aren't gonna shower forever," you tease.

"Shut up, Commander," she mumbles before finally connecting your lips. Her lips aren't warm, but they're not cold. Her synthetic skin has the same texture as natural human's, but something about it is just slightly off. The lack of those details are what make Rapi so attractive to you, and you let her know by deepening the kiss.

She closes her eyes as a strangely satisfying feeling floods her body. Her internal machinery starts going into overdrive, and you can hear the fans in her body activate to cool her body down.

You don't know how long that kiss lasts before you finally break it, but it left you breathless. Most of Rapi's face is quite red and you have to hold yourself back from laughing despite the light-headedness.

"Permission to rest for the night, Commander?" she asks.

"Granted."

She spins on her heel and heads back to the Outpost. You look down and notice she dropped her hat; she never lets something like that happen. You pick it up and follow your Nikke back to the Outpost.

You're only about a dozen feet behind Rapi as she walks back to the Outpost, heading for her squad's quarters. As she passes by your office, the door opens and Neon and Anis exit, both of them toweling off their hair.

"Hey hey, what's the rush?" Anis asks as she notices Rapi's red face. "What's with you? You look like you fell face-first in a strawberry patch."

"It's nothing," Rapi quickly responds as she continues walking.

You quickly hold Rapi's hat behind you; a fully functioning Nikke wouldn't make such a simple mistake as forgetting an article of their own clothing.

"Something seems off about her," Neon remarks, and Anis eyes their teammates' retreating form.

"Yeah, she looks a little different..." Anis says, "but I can't put my finger on it..."

She notices your troubled expression and smirks. "What's the matter, Commander? Disappointed you missed me and Neon in the shower together~?"

You blush and your mind is filled with images of both of them, wet and naked in the shower-

Your thoughts are interrupted with Anis' giggling and Neon's disappointed stare. "Master! How could you? If you didn't share my love of explosives and guns I would leave the Outpost right now!"

You suffer another minute of being chewed out by Neon before Anis manages to calm her down. Neon stomps off and Anis sheepishly shrugs. "Sorry, Commander. If you have any ideas of how I could make it up to you~"

"Just...go to your quarters, Anis," you grumble, and she salutes.

"Yes, sir!" She spins on her heel and walks away. She never questions orders unless they involve sleep or some other benefit.

After a verbal beating from Neon and a romantic moment with Rapi, you're mentally exhausted. You stumble into your office, throw off your military outfit and flop onto your bed. You're asleep before your head hits the pillow, thoughts of everything that led to you being posted here filling your mind as you get some much-needed shut-eye.