Raptor and Rapture Ch. 01: The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She willingly did what he wanted and spread her legs for him. In the shallow part of the spring, she was halfway submerged as he settled between her legs, and she smiled widely as she felt him enter her once more, "I wasn't expecting this much stamina from you."

He grabbed her breasts and he began pounding into her, "Do you always talk this much?"

"Depends... ah! Depends on the how interesting the... oh! My partner is," she gasped as she rolled her eyes back.

He felt her walls tightening around his girth as he massaged her breasts, "You're going to climax soon... I'm surprised."

She tossed her head and closed her eyes, "I'm surprised as well, I wasn't expecting... ah!"

Tarquin slammed into her harder and faster still, "You said that already; can't you just shut up and cum?!" He was on the brink himself, and her smugness was beginning to grate on his nerves despite how turned on he was. "You're immortal, I know, and you could kill me by snapping your fingers, but you're still a woman and you still like being fucked hard... I guess some things don't change, even for gods. Do you want me to stop?" He asked suddenly with a smirk. He could tell by the look on her face that she didn't, but he was feeling slightly spiteful and he was still upset with her.

"No, please!" She cried out as she grabbed his wrists and pushed his hands down deeper into her breasts, "Harder!"

Tarquin fucked her as hard as he could. In the past, he was always afraid that if he was too rough with a woman, he would hurt her, but the woman he was currently pounding was a goddess. He drew back and rammed into her repeatedly, splashing hot water everywhere between them as his cock became harder. Ne'shita's gasps turned to screams as she closed in around his manhood, and her look of smugness was replaced by a desperate need to climax. The swordsman for hire grabbed her ankles and forced her legs upwards as he groaned more loudly. Afterwards, he gripped her feet as he forced her legs together and slammed into her.

"Fuck me! Yes!" Ne'shita's breasts bounced as her body was forced backwards. Her pert nipples were hard as diamonds as her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and she closed her eyes tightly.

The goddess' pussy was so tight, and Tarquin couldn't hold out over the sound of her screams and his own need for release. His balls tensed and he hugged her legs to himself as he emptied his load inside of her with a tortured groan.

Ne'shita felt the hot flow and lost it. Even as she was pumped full, her climax overtook her and she cried out along with him.

Tarquin recovered before she did and exhaled sharply. He pulled himself out of her and shook his head as a bit of dizziness overtook him, "Is that what you needed?"

The goddess nodded slowly as she slowly came to a sitting position, "More than I needed," she smiled tiredly. "I am impressed... I'm tempted to steal you for myself."

Before he could retort, she grabbed his hand and laced her fingers between his, "This is your map."

"Geh," Tarquin winced as he felt a sudden, burning pain in the palm of his hand. Before he could ask about it, Ne'shita's face was only inches from his.

"Your seed is virile and strong; now that I have it, I can give you what you need," she murmured to him with a smile. "Here," she drew forward and kissed him.

Tarquin closed his eyes as he felt her lips on his. As amazing as the sex had been, the kiss was almost better, and as soon as she drew away from him he found himself wanting another, "What was that for?"

"My power. If you can get to the princesses, my power will ensure that they become pregnant... with male children. They have to be willing, which means that you can't take them by force. Magic can only do so much against sheer willpower, so you'll have to work them up until they're blind with arousal. They have to really want it before you give it to them, understand?"

"Shit," Tarquin said flatly as he grimaced.

"There's one more thing," she said as she brushed his cheek, "You should probably shave."

The mercenary frowned before chuckling, "I can't believe I agreed to this."

-One month later-

Tarquin looked down at the map burned onto the palm of his hand and frowned deeply. Looking up, he saw the gates of the Makdesh keep and the rows of guards that stood on each side of the stairway leading to it. Every single one of them was a demon, marked by their red skin and their curled horns.

The furthest destination on Tarquin's map was the demon province. They had been suffering from the crisis longer than anyone else, and the women of their country were closely guarded and almost obsessed over. It seemed like the most difficult task he would have to check off his list, so he decided to do it first.

"State your business," an official mumbled to him as he approached the steps atop his raptor.

"I'm a mercenary... I'm here to see the king," Tarquin replied, which wasn't entirely a lie.

"Public visits without an invitation aren't allowed outside of hearing hours. If you..."

"It's urgent and it can't wait," Tarquin said bluntly. He had fought alongside many demons and he was accustomed to their straightforwardness. Demons universally appreciated bluntness and had little to no patience for people who didn't like to get to the point.

"What is it regarding?"

"The future of Makdesh," The mercenary replied quickly. "If I can't get an audience with the king, would it be possible for me to speak with an advisor?"

The official pawed his squared chin, "I believe it can be arranged, but I can't guarantee what they'll do if you waste their time."

"I won't."

"Very well, give me a few minutes," the official walked up the steps nonchalantly, leaving Tarquin at the base.

The mercenary waited around for several minutes before he saw an advisor coming out of the keep. The advisor's clothing was entirely white, a mark of a person in his vocation, and the color of his skin stood out starkly against the outfit as he approached.

"What can I do for you...sir?" It was clear that the advisor was using the term loosely as he looked the mercenary and his mount over several times.

"Tarquin. I'm a mercenary by trade but I've come here bearing an important message for King Gazin and his daughter."

The advisor looked incredulous, "Is that so? And what is this message you speak of?"

"It's confidential and not to be heard by anyone but the King," Tarquin said with as much authority as he could muster. "It's a message from the goddess, Ne'shita."

The demon cocked a brow, "Ne'shita, the goddess of social order?"

"Yes," Tarquin tried to keep a straight face, "The very same."

"Is this some sort of jest?" The advisor spoke after a moment of contemplation. "Are you mad?"

"No and no. Why would I willingly carry myself to your gates where a literal army could be called upon to collect my head just to make a poor joke?"

The advisor took a deep breath and shrugged with his eyes, "Let me go tell the King; he can decide if he wants to hear you or not."

Tarquin nodded and watched the second representative return up the stairs. He wondered how many different people they would send out until he gained an audience with the king, but he was prepared to wait there all day if necessary, and eventually they would have to give him what he wanted just to make him go away.

To his relief, the same advisor returned to him and waved him forward, "The King wants to see you, for some reason."

Tarquin urged Axis forward, but stopped when the advisor raised his hand once more, "Leave the beast."

Tarquin frowned slightly and dismounted, "Sorry, my friend," he patted the raptor and faced the advisor, "Lead the way."

The keep was just as cold and uninviting on the inside as it was on the outside. Most of the demon's architecture revolved around ironwork, and while it made for an imposing decorum, it was less than what most would call cozy.

The throne room was impressive, and it housed the biggest iron table that Tarquin had ever seen. There were three thrones built up higher than the rest of the chairs surrounding the table, though currently only two of them were occupied.

King Gazin sat upon the highest throne. He was a powerful looking man with large, well shaped horns and a strong jaw. To his left, at a slightly smaller throne, his daughter, Crizet, sat.

The two of them were looking at uncut gems with a gemcutter's glass, and an assortment of like multicolored treasures were scattered all over the table.

"My Lord, the mercenary is here, as you requested."

"Thank you, Cervil, you may take your leave," the King's voice was steady and carried the tone of an experienced man.

The advisor bowed and left the throne room through an adjoining door, leaving Tarquin alone with the royal pair.

Tarquin had already taken a quick moment to look over the demon princess, and he had to admit that she was stunning. Her hair was dark and put back into a long braid, and her horns were smaller and somehow feminine. Her full lips and dark eyes were alluring as she looked up at him, and Tarquin was quick to turn his gaze away after they made eye contact.

"So, Tarquin, was it?" The King nodded to him with a cordial smile. "I heard that you had a message for us... from the goddess Ne'shita."

Tarquin cleared his throat and nodded, "Yes, your majesty... it's quite important."

"Well then, we'd best hear it," the King said as he set the gem he was holding down onto the table.

"Well, you see, I was sent here to end the race crisis," Tarquin was sure to keep his eyes on the King's, to do otherwise would be a sign of weakness.

"Really?" The King laughed, as he looked over at his daughter, "Did you hear that, Crizet, we're saved!" The King continued to laugh before he asked, "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Tarquin clenched his fist and tried to calm himself inwardly, "Your majesty, I don't want to waste your time and the more I try to explain the crazier I'm going to sound, so let me get right to the point. I need to have sex with your daughter."

Crizet's skin was already red, but her shock at his words caused a deep blush to rise to her cheeks. Her eyes widened as she stared at the mercenary then at her father.

Gazin's face darkened as every trace of humor left his face, "Did you come here to die, mercenary?" He asked cooly.

"No, your majesty, certainly not. I know the rules of your kingdom and I have fought alongside many demons. I would never disrespect you by choosing this place as my suicidal burial ground."

The man considered his words as he glanced over at his daughter, who was clearly still recovering from her surprise, "If that's the case, and you know our customs, ask me like your life depends on it."

The mercenary stepped closer to the throne and stopped when he was almost able to touch it. He looked squarely into the demon king's eyes and unblinkingly repeated himself, "I need to have sex with your daughter in order to save your kingdom, and I will do whatever I have to in order to accomplish it."

Crizet flushed more deeply as the King stared at the mercenary, "Whatever you need to do?"

"Anything necessary, yes."

The king pawed his chin, "What do you think, Crizet?"

The princess blinked and looked as if she'd rather be anywhere else in the world.

His life would depend on her answer, but Tarquin simply stepped back from the throne and waited for her response.

12