Raptor Risque

Story Info
A raptor and a phoenix get some fun in the lake.
7.2k words
3.67
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Raptor Risqué

"What is he doing here?"

Vellura frowned -- well, as well as a phoenix could frown with a beak. Flitting in and out of the clouds, the blue goddess of the sky wavered in the perfect expanse of blue, winter tingling on the edge of the land, curling its way into the territory of one of the most legendary dragons in the land. Of course, the dragon whose territory she was in at that time would have said that he was the most legendary above all else but, well, it wasn't always up to him. And that was just one of the ways in which they interacted, the thought of the silver-black drake that cared for her and allowed her to live sweetly and serenely in his territory warming her from the inside out, the vent of her sex heating up.

It could not be denied just how she wanted for him but there was something about seeing others about who were, sometimes, cockier and brasher than Xigfeldo himself that set her beak on edge, ruffling her feathers up the wrong way. And the raptor was just one of those that liked to do that to her as she dipped in and out of the clouds, letting the blue of her feathers mesh and meld with the great blue beyond, the tickle of colour infatuating the sky with a mating so softly sweet that it was a wonder that the world could not always be such, letting her appear and vanish as she willed.

Keither, however, seemed set to disrupt the little dip in the lake that she'd planned for herself that day, one of the last ones that she would be able to take, even with Xigfeldo's magic to help warm her. The drake's body, of course, ran cold and warming herself on his scales had long ago been deemed to be a lost cause, though one could not fault a phoenix from trying. Huffing, Vellura clicked her beak and shook her head disapprovingly down at the raptor floating in the lake, paddling and swimming, although he didn't seem to be making much headway. He had his blue wings outstretched, so like hers in colour though surely not as sweetly rich in the shade, sculling him along the surface, his head tilted back as if... Well... That much, she couldn't say... What was he doing?

It wasn't like her to be so short-tempered, although even that display of it was unusual for her, but there was something about him... The raptor made her hot under her feathers, body wiggling in flight, the tingling heat creeping through her, although it was far from stealthy. With a pair of big, azure wings half folded against his back, he drifted in the lake as his feathers fluttered lightly in the undercurrent of the water, though one may have expected his elbows to boast feathers too where they, in fact, displayed spikes that could be useful if he ever had cause to defend himself. A bright crest of like-coloured blue feathers framed his head, though his skin was purple and maybe it was that violet, shimmering through different shades, depending on the time of day and how the light hit him, that made her stir up with jealousy so for him, wanting something even if she didn't quite understand it.

Sculling beneath her, the raptor swam and dived, paddling curiously deeper, head completely under the water even though it was well-known that he was not the best of swimmers. If he wanted someone in the territory to teach him how to swim well, he'd have to speak to Xigfeldo about that. The dragon frequently went down to the ocean (a secret that he had promised to, eventually, let Vellura in on) and there was no doubt that he was plunging into the ocean like an oceanic dragon, twisting into his water affinity with open relish. After all, not even he could deny just how his scales returned tainted with salt water, a lick and a taste that a creature did not forget in a while.

Vellura chirped and clicked her beak again, though there was a little more curiosity in it as she flew lower, her gaze fixed on the raptor as if she was a raptor preparing to plunge from the sky itself. But she was no predator, eating a strictly vegetarian diet, and her desire came from another place entirely, even if she was yet to learn of that. Since she'd fallen pregnant, stripping her own virginity away by (happily) screwing the dragon while he'd been conked out asleep in the midst of a storm, tucked away in his cave, she had become rather a different phoenix in herself. It was not entirely that she had been quiet or demure at all before but perhaps less experienced in herself and the ways of the world, all that the world could do for her.

And, now... Now, she could learn just who Vellura truly was.

Dipping, she floated down like an angel from the heavens above, late autumn sunshine shimmering over her beautiful wings, the glittering blue catching the eye of all that she allowed to behold her. Xigfeldo's personality may well have rubbed off on her but that was no matter as she puffed up her chest, eyeing the raptor with more than mere interest but something more too, her tail fanning out as his floated, sodden, atop the water.

Only when she grew close did Keither look up, the purple raptor grinning with a baring of his teeth, gleaming in the sunshine, water streaming from his jaws.

"Hello there," he murmured pleasantly, kicking his way to shallower water where the shore was rocky with smooth pebbles, worn that way by the weather. "Fancy seeing you out here. Aren't you usually hidden away somewhere?"

His tone was lighter and more teasing than she would have liked and Vellura could not help her breath rushing out in a sigh that was rather a side more exasperated than it had any right to be.

"Surely!" She snapped. "But why are you here? I was going to have a bath today!"

"Just today?" Scooting out of reach, his feet scraped pebbles, scrabbling for purchase where they were slippery with algae in the shallower water, which at least allowed him to stand rather than scull in place. "I thought birds like you enjoyed being clean, or is that only the ones that are let out of their cages?"

He teased but he didn't know Vellura well enough to tease and darted back with a squawk and an unduly large mouthful of water that did nothing to help him breathe, coughing and spluttering, eyes wide. The phoenix clicked her beak and fluttered, beating her wings hard to stay aloft, which was a difficult feat when she was trying her very best to hover just above the water, stirring up the surface into a myriad of clashing ripples and ridges. The tiny waves met a swift fate, disappearing into the body of the lake, and Keither shook his head, feathers slicked down with water, though his eyes gleamed. Maybe the phoenix was more interesting, after all, than the docile, boring bird he'd before taken her to be, at least from a distance...

"You're a sharp one," he said, warier now that the phoenix had shown that she was quick, though she trembled so much above him that that little lunge didn't seem to be rooted all that much in reality or sensibility. "What's got you in a fuss today then, little bird? Did our dragon not take care of your needs well enough? I would have thought that he was looking after you well enough from the amounts of treasures displaced from the hoard that he's been hunting through to present you with trinkets."

Vellura shivered. Those had been nice... Jewels and gold and curiosities that tickled her fancy, that made her feathers stick up in funny ways, the heat in her feminine vent rising out in a heady pulse of blood. But it was not so, not in the way that Keither meant, breath catching in her throat as the curve of her breast bone trembled faintly.

What did it all mean?

"No..."

And, just like that, the fight went out of her, her wings heavier than ever, drooping, eyelids soft and closing, half-lidded over eyes weary of the mere act of seeing itself. Her tail drooped first, trailing in the water, and he rushed to her at the moment that her strength left her, so smoothly that it was as if she was but a stone plunging into the depths of the lake. He skimmed stones, sometimes, using a sharp and smart snap of his head and neck to cast it out over the water when it was perfectly smooth with nary a ripple but the raptor had no intention of seeing her sink like one. His arms were not the longest in the world but they were strong enough to catch her, feather soaked, her head dipping briefly below the surface before he managed to yank her up, struggling and gasping, tail beating.

It was not the intended use for a tail in the water, indeed, but Keither managed to point it down, forcing them up to the surface, Vellura in his arms as she barely struggled, the phoenix blinking blearily. In the moment, not even she knew where she was, although the coolly unpleasant sensation of lake water thoroughly dousing her was not the bath that she had intended to take, feeling cloying and heavy rather than fresh and light and clean.

"Hey, now, it's okay, no need to worry," he grunted, although the raptor could have been more convincing in a frenzied moment than he actually was. "Relax now, let me take your weight! I won't let you go under!"

His words, like those of so many others in dire situations long gone by, could have been more eloquent but, sometimes, the moment called for the immediate and the hasty, pushing them towards a safer finale. Although her body felt as heavy and as unwieldy as it had last time she'd had Xigfeldo's eggs weighing her down, there was nothing truly present in her body bar that burning, something that she had never felt before and, still, could not explain. It centred in on her lower abdomen, under the tuck of her less than flowing tail, and she squirmed on top of him, whimpering softly as she looked woefully down at the raptor.

Never before had he seen such a pitiful sight and the heart of the caretaker, for he was a steward of sort to Xigfeldo and his realm in the dragon's absence, pulled for her. Vellura was a beauty but he had never before expected to interact with her in such a way, his personality torn between responsibility and something more, the cheeky deliberation that had pushed him to make that clearly ill-timed joke to begin with. Hardly remorseful, it was something that he purely took as information with which to move forward, murmuring softly to the phoenix as she tried to fluff up her feathers and dropped her head down against his neck.

"Ohhh..." She moaned. "It's so cold... Why did I do that?"

But that was a question that not even Keither could possibly answer for her.

"There now," he murmured, soothing her with a nudge as he held her on his stomach, although it was awkward enough for him to float there with another body on top of his to displace his weight. "It's okay. Can you tell me what's happened?"

But Vellura could not even tell herself what had happened, why she didn't have any energy left, wanting to fan her wings out and rest, stay where she was.... But no! No, she wanted something more too, pushing her hips back, her legs scrabbling, tiny claws digging into the raptor's skin, a feather of his tugging free with a sharp yelp. Yet she barely realised what she was doing as her vent pressed to his crotch, the smooth rise of his belly guiding her down as instinct took over, sodden tail feathers so very desperately trying to fan out as she lost control of everything that she had thought she knew.

It was time for a change and the raptor was the one to give it to her, his jaw dropping as the phoenix keened out plaintively, blinking as if she was not entirely with herself. There was not a drop of Xigfeldo's oil on her, the perfume that, to so many creatures, acted as an aphrodisiac of an incredible, irresistible volume, and yet she squirmed on him as if she had not been bred in a month -- which just wasn't something that was done in their territory!

Well... The raptor licked the side of his muzzle, grinning salaciously, cradling the phoenix tenderly against him. There was something he could do about that, even though he was the steward of the territory, the one that scampered about covertly under the radar, keeping everything in the order it had to be in. It was him that renewed the scent markers around the outer edge too on the required basis and even more frequently after a heavy storm had whipped the rocks and ground with lashings of rain. Yet even then a part of him wanted to smell his marking on the sweet phoenix, however innocent he had taken her to be beforehand.

Vellura, however, did not have any such qualms, blind to the situation at hand and following the needs of her body as if operating on pure instinct alone. Even in hindsight, she would not have quite been able to say what came over her at that moment, her vent indented slightly as the rise of his belly pressed into her, showing him where her sweetness laid, the slickness of the incredibly soft feathers framing her slit drawing him to grunt, eyes wide. Keither was just a raptor, after all, and not even a raptor was immune to feminine wiles, huffing hotly as his shaft, very slowly, peeked out.

It was too much, much too much for him, passion rising, twisting, Vellura pressing down against him. He could not yet feel her passage but the heat of her was enough, her head twisting back and forth, moans rising from both of their lips as if they had so very suddenly taken leave of their senses. The raptor's nose quested down her neck, snorting and grunting softly as he sucked in her scent, the softness of her feathers tickling his nose while something all the lewder teased his tapered, growing shaft. His breeding pole arched out as if it had been merely waiting for the right moment to reveal itself, already glistening with a hint of pre-cum, glistening in the sunshine.

Vellura had a way about her of making the lake not seem cold anymore but the phoenix barely reacted to the chill of it, feathers striving to fluff up, heat coursing through her as she scrabbled on the floating dinosaur's stomach and keened. Her claws scraped and he winced but neither of them had a moment in which to call any manner of attention to that, nuzzling and whimpering, need curling up within them, thick and fast. There was no way to stop it and neither could they have found it in themselves to do it either, Keither's hiss roiling up, twisting around her, sending a shiver straight down the bird's spine.

Too much...

"Unnff..." Keither groaned, clenching his jaws, though it was not enough to stop the searing pleasure from flickering through him, more tantalising than a red dragon's flame. "Oh... Vellura..."

Yet words could not so easily leap to the lips of a creature so pleased, shivering in place, aware all the while that he had to keep the phoenix from slipping under the surface of the water again. It would not do to see her sodden and forlorn and it would spoil the moment, the lusty bird brighter with the element of friskiness coursing through her, nuzzling at his shaft and crooning lightly.

"Yes..." She murmured, the word repeating itself, falling off her beak, over and over again. "Yes, yes, yes... This... this is what I needed!"

That was something, if only she had allowed him more time in which to talk, that Keither, perhaps could have told her already, but it was too late for that as Vellura stuck out her tiny tongue, entirely unsuited for the task that she set it to, and ran it up the length of his shaft. The dinosaur tensed and groaned, a hind leg kicking out weakly, yet he knew too with the pounding of his heart that he had to keep his movements as still and as steady as possible, to hold everything in check, let her take what she needed from him. Then and only then may she return to the phoenix that he at least faintly recognised, although he would indeed have to pass on a little note to Xigfeldo about her state.

Or...well... He could help the phoenix hen out more too when she needed to be bred, surely?

It was as it was and he was not in such a place that he either wanted to or at all desired to hold back as she teased her sex, unwittingly, down the length of his growing, swelling, cock. It was not the best of situations in which to breed but, well, he was where he wanted to be, crooning and licking her throat, Vellura tipping her head back as if she was sweetly and kindly exposing just another of her vulnerabilities to him.

Yet he would take her most intimate of vulnerabilities, penetrating her slit, cock teasing in, hardly meeting any resistance at all as he drove deeper and deeper, spreading her open. Her cunny seemed to welcome him in more readily than even the raptor could have anticipated, holding her tightly, letting her guide herself back slowly, as much as Vellura may have otherwise have sat straight down on his cock if she had been duly allowed and left to her own devices.

She was too far gone to practice patience or any manner of waiting, panting with her beak open, throat fluttering with breathy pulses. Air was needed and yet her lungs were so tight -- tight like her slit closing around him, vent greedily wanting that delicious monster of a cock deeper inside her, much deeper than it already was. Her tail trailed in the water as they set the lake to ripples of lovemaking, though it was something far more carnal than that that was due to transpire there beneath the sunshine, out in the open for all and none to see.

It was intimate. More intimate, truly, than it had any right to be. After all, the two of them did not know one another well and had hardly exchanged more than a few, fleeting words in the presence of the dragon beforehand, but it was all as it was meant to be. Her cunny enveloped him sweetly, allowing the raptor to dive into her warmth, the intoxicating heat of the phoenix driving him on. In such a position, floating on his back, he could not thrust but the sweep and pound of his tail through the clear water, almost as if he was using it to propel himself in an ungainly fashion, allowed him to grind up into her just a little bit, enough to make her cry out with what little breath there was in her lungs.

And yet it was not the time for any words to pass the barrier of Vellura's lips, a blue feather floating away as she sat fully on him, cunny stretched and yet nowhere near strained to its limit. The raptor's cock fit inside her just as she'd needed it to and she clicked her beak eagerly, scraping against his belly with her claws and shifting on him, rising and falling, too keen for that growing rise of pleasure. Each thrust that she was able to give pushed him a little under the water as the distribution of weight sent him off-balance but neither phoenix nor raptor cared one bit about that -- as long as they were not subject to a rather ungainly dunking, that was!

A chill on the feathers and the skin, a raptor's moan, head laid back into the welcoming, cool caress of the lake, like a watery pair of arms wrapped around him, lifting him up and supporting him. Keither himself would have been hard-pressed to find another moment in the whole world and his life that he would have preferred to be in, tail sculling him lightly through the water, letting the phoenix work him over. It was what she wanted, after all, and the pulse of her sex was delicious too, rippling and massaging; clearly, she'd been working Xigfeldo over too and he only had the dragon to thank for that skill of hers. Or maybe an innate talent...

Shaking his head, he sloshed water over his neck and jaws, crystal-like rivulets streaming down his scales, set off by the purple. It trickled between the feathers too but all he could see it as was the cum he was going to pump into the lusty little phoenix, the rise and fall of her body all that he needed, passion rising, throbbing, pulsating to a silent yet roaring crescendo.

12