Rapunzel, Flower Siren Ch. 02

Story Info
Flynn finds himself tangled in Rapunzel’s vines.
1.9k words
4
6.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flynn Rider didn't wake up so much as float out of unconsciousness. Everything was fuzzy; he couldn't get his eyes to focus. He must have had too much to drink.

No, that wasn't it. He didn't have the headache that came with a hangover. Just a faint, pleasant buzz.

He had dreamed about a beautiful blonde maiden named Rapunzel, flowers in her long golden hair. Her kisses were like nothing he had ever felt.

He tried to rub his eyes, but his hands were tied to the bedposts.

Wait. Why was he tied to a bed?

It all came back to him, slowly, like a boat emerging from fog. His escape from the castle guards, the Stabbington Brothers, finding the tower, Rapunzel's kisses, her song. It hadn't been a dream, had it.

The room was barely recognizable as the inside of a tower. The bed lay in a verdant garden filled with a staggering variety of exotic flowers he had never seen. Their scent filled the room with a soothing, intoxicating aroma. Vines climbed the walls and hung from the high ceiling, warm light filtering in through their emerald leaves.

A cool breeze ran over Flynn's naked body. He was bound, his hands tied with vines. They slithered around, tightening as he tried to yank his hands away.

"Good morning," Rapunzel said. Flynn's heart leapt at the sound of her voice as it poured silk-smooth and honeysuckle-sweet over his ears.

She swayed into the room with an unparalleled grace, unmatched even by the Queen herself. Her beautiful gold locks trailed behind her, the undulating waves floating with an ethereal calm and shimmering with mesmerizing light.

Embarrassed to be naked before such beauty, Flynn struggled to cover himself up. The vines only wound tighter, bruising his wrists, biting into the skin.

"There's no need to struggle," she said, and she traced a dainty hand along his side where his wound had been. It wasn't there anymore. "There's no point."

He knew what she said was true. As much as he wanted to be free, part of him—the part of him currently in control—wanted to obey her more. "Besides," she said, "I think you'll like it here."

Golden light glowed off of everything. It was all so hazy.

"I'm still a little fuzzy on... what's going on here?"

"Well," Rapunzel said, "There's a naked man in my bed and—"

"No, I mean... I thought you— I thought I—"

"You thought you were dead?"

He nodded.

"I told you: my hair has healing powers."

He eyed her golden waves skeptically. Or at least, that was the idea; instead he found himself lost in their shimmering beauty, staring as they rippled ever so gently over her curves. It took some effort to tear his eyes away. He shook his head.

"Well," he said, "Thank you for saving me... I guess." A voice in the back of his mind seemed to protest his thankfulness. After all, she was the one who poisoned him in the first place. But looking at her now he couldn't bring himself to feel anything less than adoration for her.

"I just wasn't done with you yet," she said, and she twirled a lock of her hair. "But that doesn't really matter to you, does it?"

He wasn't sure what she meant. Her voice was soft and beautiful, he just couldn't concentrate on the specific words. He just knew that her voice filled him with warmth and desire. He was lost in her eyes. Green, shimmering pools.

"Oh dear," she said, "You're having a little trouble focusing, aren't you?"

"No," he said, "I'm fine." She was right, though. He was having trouble focusing.

"Let me help you," she purred as she climbed on top of Flynn.

Rapunzel straddled him. Her emerald eyes smoldering as she swayed. Her breasts glittered in the lowlight. Flynn couldn't tear his eyes away.

Her golden waves pooled on his chest as she stretched forward with an arousing sigh, her purple nails lightly scratching the skin from his pecs down his abdomen.

He strained against his restraints, but that only made him arch into her embrace. The fruity-floral smell of her perfume enveloped him. Her luscious lips pressed against his neck. He could feel the toxins seep into his jugular. His skin tingling. His muscles twitching.

She withdrew with a loud "mwah!" leaving a prominent purple lipstick mark on his neck.

"You taste so sweet," Rapunzel said, tracing the lipstick mark with her finger. He wasn't sure what to say to that. She had said she was going to help him focus, but now static consumed his mind as she kissed a trail up his neck.

"Your lips," he said, stopping to gasp as Rapunzel's lips worked their way up his scruffy jawline and a wave of desire surged through his veins, "Your lips are sweeter than... mine."

It was a dumb thing to say, he knew. But in his defense, it was hard to think of anything clever when she was kissing him like that.

"You flirt," she said, "You're just trying to get me to kiss you like I did before."

"Is it working?"

She winked.

"Maybe... Yes."

She lavished him with kiss after hungry kiss. He could feel the toxins mounting in his bloodstream. Buzzing in his skull. Flynn swam in the ecstasy of her kisses.

Rapunzel laughed sweetly in his mouth.

"Maybe I'm just starved for attention," she said, "It's been so long..."

"So long since?"

"My last meal," she said with a smirk.

"I could always make you somethi—"

He was interrupted by Rapunzel's tinkling laugh.

"I'm sure you'll make a wonderful meal."

Flynn smiled. Pleasing Rapunzel was all he wanted.

"Fortunately," she said, and she cupped her breasts, "I have everything I need to catch my dinner."

A confused look passed over Flynn's face. What was she saying?

He couldn't connect the dots. He was too mesmerized. She giggled at his stupified infatuation. She swayed with gentle, hypnotic movements, rocking back and forth atop him as he watched with awe.

Flynn had never seen anyone as beautiful as her. Her golden waves poured over him, warm light reflecting off of the soft, swirling length that undulated like a hypnotic sea all around them and fell gently over his naked skin.

A billowing cloud of pink pollen rolled over his face. His mind reeled as he was overcome with need. He could barely breathe. The air was so thick with her perfume.

Flynn gasped in the hopes that he could clear his head, but that only made it worse. Through the pink haze, she was all he saw.

Her nubile body grinded down against his rising member. He was surprised by her ferocity and he moaned in desperation. He wanted to make love to her. To caress her cheek, to run his hands through her hair as he dominated her. But he couldn't. He fought against the vines that bound him at the wrists.

"Please!" he begged.

"Will you be good?" she said.

"Y-yes," he said, his voice slurred and swallowed in drunken desire.

The vines retreated, his wrists falling limply to the bed.

Flynn pushed Rapunzel off of him, but rather than fall without a fight, she pulled him down with her. The two of them tumbling in a flurry of gold to the floor. They rolled across the room, their limbs entangled in Rapunzel's thick golden waves.

Flynn climbed on top and slammed Rapunzel against the ground. His thick, throbbing cock rammed up in her. She squirmed under him, moaning with ecstasy as he took command.

Excitement filled Rapunzel as Flynn moved in her. She was tight around him, dripping nectar as he slid in and out.

She felt so small, so frail, so helpless. She was too wrapped up in her own golden waves to fight it, sinking into the soft, downy sea of comfort. How had he turned it around on her? Her hand rested on his cheek, her green eyes glazed over as she tried weakly to pull him to herself.

A heavy cloud of pink fog filled the room as her flowers discharged their pollen. She reasserted her dominance over him, slamming him hard against the floor.

Something hard dug into Flynn's back. He reached for it to see what it was. It was a human femur, wrapped in vines. With a yelp he dropped the bone. But the vine had already wrapped itself around his hand, anchoring him to the ground. All around them, skeletons lay in the greenery. Flowers sprung from their rib cages and eye sockets.

"What the—"

"Do you like my little garden?" she said. The vines twisted up Flynn's arms, the soft leaves gently caressing his body as they tangled around him. Rapunzel giggled. "Well... It seems like my garden likes you ."

Rapunzel's flowers bulged, pink pollen seeping out.

"I... I..."

Her hair snaked around his neck, asphyxiating him. He clawed at, but his fingers just sank into the soft, golden mass. He struggled to breathe.

He realized too late what she had meant by her remarks about him making a wonderful meal.

"Are you having trouble finding words?" Rapunzel taunted, "Do I ... take your breath away?"

Her grip relaxed and he gasped for air just as her flowers opened. A glittering pink fog rolled over him. His eyes widened as he inhaled the aphrodisiac pollen and bliss overwhelmed him.

Rapunzel took him into another kiss. Her poison seeped into his veins. There was no way he could pull himself away. She was too beautiful.

He was going to die. But she would heal him, right? She had healed him before with that musical incantation. And loved him. Of course she did.

But his condition only got worse, and her kisses continued, more and more of her nectar sinking into his lips, dripping down into his throat. Tangier. Stronger. More intoxicating.

Wait. Was she making her kiss more poisonous?

She wasn't singing the incantation. She was poisoning him. She wasn't going to heal him. He had to sing the incantation himself. How did it go again? Flower gleam and glow?

"Flower," he barely managed to sing between gasps, "gleam and glow."

Rapunzel giggled.

"Oh, my love..."

"Let your..." He gasped for air. His limbs were going cold. "Your power shine."

Wait. What was the rest? He could already see her hair start to glow, ever so dimly. But it was fading fast. He just had to remember the rest of the song and he would be healed. It was there, on the tip of his tongue. He just had to...

Rapunzel laughed into his mouth.

"You don't remember," she said in a low, husky voice, "Do you?"

"Please," he begged, "Please sing it."

Rapunzel smirked, and pink pollen puffed out of her flowers.

He coughed, tried to resist, tried not to breathe the love dust. But it was already in his lungs. Overcome with need, he kissed her. She kissed him back, her passion all he could feel. It didn't matter that his body was numb. It didn't matter that he was asphyxiating. That his mind was on fire. All that mattered was his love for Rapunzel.

His brain exploded as he orgasmed. Hot white liquid shot out of him into her, and he arched back from the force of it. She moaned and clutched his back, her nails digging into his flesh as she held him tight against her body. He convulsed in ecstatic bliss, emptying his very being into her as she moaned. He couldn't stop coming. Couldn't stop pounding into her. Couldn't stop shaking.

And then he did. All sensation dissipated. His mind went blank. Only pleasure remained as he floated away on an endless sea of bliss. Happily ever after.