Rare Breeds

Story Info
A teacher breaks into school with former students.
7.7k words
4.87
15.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story may be read as a standalone. It also serves as a follow-up to Twisted and Road Boys. Contains, amongst other things, BDSM, humiliation, anal sex, cheating, and references to a schoolgirl / teacher relationship.

Rare Breeds

'So,' Dan said, 'this is where you went to school?'

Sarah strode down the empty hall, her ponytails swinging side to side. 'It hasn't changed one bit,' she said over her shoulder.

From behind, she really could pass for a student at Fairview Secondary. Her skirt fell short of regulation, but otherwise the uniform was authentic, down to the emblazoned tie. They had spared no expense.

'Still a shit-hole,' Issy said, and the girls giggled. 'I can't believe you still teach here, Mr Redding.'

'What can I say?' Tom replied, 'I like young people.'

'If only they liked you back,' Issy said, deadpan.

Her cutting sarcasm brought back countless memories. When Issy was a schoolgirl, she was a fierce little tiger—a gifted brat—which had made her irresistible to tame. Her subsequent training, dangerous as it was, had been rewarding beyond measure. To hell with the consequences, Tom remembered thinking, and the truth was that he thought so still. Recent experience proved that grown-up Issy never changed her stripes. She was trouble then, she was trouble now, and as far as he was concerned, she remained worth the gamble.

He locked the entrance to the building and surveyed the grounds through the glass doors. Satisfied they had entered without being seen, he turned and considered the three uniformed ne'er-do-wells: Issy, Sarah, and Dan. They had come to school on a Sunday to sin, and Tom intended to double down and sin with conviction. The day called for it. How could the coincidences that brought about this escapade be anything other than providence?

Crazy, he thought as they made a beeline for the gym. It's only been three weeks since that date with Issy.

~~~

As far as posh supermarkets go, the Pemberley Waitrose reigned supreme.

Tom held a bag of coffee beans in each hand.

'Just pick one already,' his wife said.

'Give me a minute. I'm not familiar with the brands here.'

'Love, this is unbearable. Come find me when you're done.'

'That's alright, darling, go do your thing,' he said, but she was already halfway down the aisle.

Monsoon Malabar. Smooth, earthy, and spicy. I could go for that, he thought. Then again, Morning Blend sounded good too, despite its modest name. Lively, fruity, and full-flavoured.

'Mr Redding?' said a female voice.

'Hmm?' Tom replied absent-mindedly, and then he recognised her. 'Oh my God, Issy?'

Instinctively, they embraced, holding each other tight. He lay his head on hers and scanned the aisle for his wife. She was nowhere to be seen.

If not for still holding the coffee, Tom's muscle-memory urge to grab a fistful of Issy's hair may have overcome his good sense. Instead, he savoured the smell of her, and indulged in the rising memory of when she used to be his teenaged fuck toy.

They finally broke their hug.

'You're a woman,' he said, mentally contrasting his vision with his memory.

'Oh no!' she said, looking down at her Ramones t-shirt and curiously prodded her breasts. 'Am I?'

'I mean—'

'You look good too, Mr Redding,' she said, letting him off the hook.

'Thank you,' he said. 'I work out, you know?'

His gym routine was an old joke, which, judging by her smile, she still remembered.

'Please call me Tom,' he said.

'Never,' Issy replied, her eyes bright and expectant.

Her vows of defiance was another private joke, the punchline to which was a certain brat's regret. At least, it was fun to pretend she regretted her bad behaviour when the consequences came to bear.

Meeting her gaze, he said, 'We'll see about that.'

How quickly did they settle back into their old routine? It's like no time has passed at all, Tom thought, excited about the opportunities this would afford.

Their conversation turned to the normal cadence of questions and answers between a former student and teacher. How are you? Where did you study? What are you doing now?

As her maths and PE teacher, Tom would have bet money on Issy doing well in life, and he was delighted to hear of her success as a software engineer at a video game company. Good for her.

He noticed there was no ring on her finger. 'Boyfriend?' he asked.

'Many,' she said.

'Of course. Everyone is poly these days, right?'

'Works for me,' she said. 'And you? Still married?'

'Yes, Olivia and I are still going strong. And Kate, my daughter, is great. A formidable teen.'

'I like her already,' Issy said approvingly.

'She's not as feisty as you were, thank God.'

'So you'd like to think,' Issy joked.

Tom feigned distress, saying, 'Perish the thought.'

Her grin was downright evil.

'Joking aside,' he said. 'She reminds me a lot of you. Smart. Outspoken. Knows what she wants, and is completely fearless. I couldn't be more proud of her.'

'Mr Redding, you're gonna make me cry.'

There was no sarcasm in her voice. The compliment genuinely meant the world to her.

'Listen, I have to go,' he said. 'Lunch at the parents-in-law. We're just visiting Pemberley. Do you live here?'

'I do. Moved here two years ago.'

'Good decision, great place,' Tom said, and then he asked, 'What are you doing this coming Saturday?'

'Going on a date with you,' she replied.

'You always were a clever little thing,' he said. 'I'm refereeing a hockey match in the afternoon. Let's do coffee in the morning?'

'You sure love your coffee, huh?'

Tom held up Monsoon Malabar and Morning Blend. 'Which one would you pick?' he asked.

'Morning Blend,' Issy said decisively, before turning around and leaving Tom to appreciate the quality of skinny jeans.

~~~

The Hitching Post Café bustled with patrons, even this early.

On an ordinary day, the siren smell of coffee, bread, and bacon would have snared him, but as it were, on this day, they held no allure. Tom desired nothing but the creature sitting alone at the corner table, draped in summer sunlight.

Issy wore a white floral dress decked with cherry pink, and sandals to match. Sunglasses pinned her strawberry-blonde hair behind her ears.

She rose when she saw him and bounded to him like a puppy. They hugged, and she kissed him on the cheek.

Tom realised how much he had missed her touch. And then she whispered in his ear, 'I shaved for you, Mr Redding.'

He had given her this instruction fifteen years ago in his garden shed: keep it smooth for me.

'Get your handbag,' Tom said, 'We're leaving.'

They rushed out of the café hand-in-hand. His car was just down the road, but they didn't make it before his lust got the better of him.

Tom pulled Issy into an alleyway and pushed her up against the side of the building. She gasped a soft moan when he felt under her knickers. Her wild eyes darted back and forth as they studied each other. She leaned forward, and they kissed. A quick, aggressive first kiss, shortly followed by the manic kissing of lovers denied. Tom continued to rub her pussy as they made out, and the wetter she became, the more vigorous he turned.

Issy was blessed with the ability to climax at the drop of a hat. Do you know how lucky you are? he had asked her once after she came a minute into anal sex. Heck, he had even made her come just by sucking her nipples.

It was no surprise that Issy was close now.

Tom vibrated his hand so hard and fast that any bystander would hear exactly how wet she was. He muffled her moaning with a firm hand over her mouth. Before long, her body began shaking.

Her orgasm would sustain itself, so Tom used this moment to crouch and yank her knickers down. He licked her clit until her pleasure subsided, and then he committed to eating her pussy until she came again.

A morning jogger interrupted his plan and reminded Tom of where they were and what they were actually doing. The runner exclaimed something unintelligible as he rounded the corner.

Issy laughed.

'We should probably go,' Tom said, standing up.

'I like to be watched,' she said playfully.

Tom held up her pink lace knickers to his face and smelled it. 'I'm keeping these,' he said, shoving them into his pocket, before replying to her revealed exhibitionism, 'I'd rather not be arrested.'

No sooner had they entered his car than Issy unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers, and sucked his cock.

He should have stopped her, but holy shit. As a teen, Issy had never been able to take all of him, but now his dick was entirely in her throat. She pushed her face flush against his crotch and even licked the top of his balls. How? he wondered, perplexed.

Having proved how capable she had grown, Issy settled into a rhythm, sucking and jerking him from top to bottom.

People walked past the car. Did they see? Tom had no idea, but he found that he no longer cared about discovery. He received this pleasure to the exclusion of reason and caution.

It happened that the same jogger from the alleyway was running down the pavement. Tom watched the man approach as he held on to Issy's bobbing head. They made eye contact through the window, and it's at this moment that Tom blew his load.

Issy squealed in delight. Tom grunted in ecstasy. The runner shouted something unintelligible again before disappearing behind the car.

Tom's cock continued twitching. Issy had somehow swallowed his enormous load without stopping the blowjob. She kept sucking hard over his head. The sensation was debilitatingly intense, almost too much to handle. As well as being a brat, it appeared that Issy had graduated to become a sadist.

Have it your way, he thought.

Tom forced her head down to his balls and pinched her nose shut. To her credit, it took longer than he expected for her to struggle against him. He gave it a full ten seconds after she tried to pull away before letting her come up for air.

She gasped sharply. Thick saliva hung from her mouth and her mascara had started to bleed.

'How did I do?' she asked, breathing hard.

'You are a wonder, baby girl. You did so well. And you look so beautiful.' Tom reached for his phone. 'Stay just like that.'

He took a photo of her. 'You like to be watched, you said?'

Issy nodded.

'I'm going to post this on Kinki.'

'Ooh, what's that?' she said as she wiped her face. 'Like a porn site?'

'More like Insta for kinksters. Kinky with an 'i' dot com. We should create a profile for you.'

'Sounds like my kind of website.'

Tom started the car.

'Where to, Mr Redding?'

'It's high time we fuck each other's brains out, don't you think?'

'I concur.'

'Let's go to Pemberley Forest. Not as public as here, but dangerous enough that we may get caught. Feels like the right balance.'

'How do you know me so well?' Issy said.

~~~

The Wild Goose had tinted windows, and if that was not enough to pique suspicion, the curiously-dressed people that entered the building every second Friday of the month, would alert even the most casual observer that this was a place for those of a 'darker' persuasion.

Dan was in the basement. After midnight, the party moved from the pub to the dungeon below.

Sarah adjusted his leather harness, then gave him a kiss and a wink. A man he did not know, led her away.

'Hey handsome,' said a familiar voice.

'Maria!' he said, turning to her. 'It's been forever, how're you?'

They hugged, and Dan stepped back to admire her outfit. 'God, look at you. Hot as fuck.'

Maria did a twirl, beaming. Her underbust corset was a combination of leather and lace.

'Is that one piece?' he asked.

'Yep. Cost a fucking fortune, but I love how it shows off my tits.'

'It certainly does that. When did you get your nipples pierced?'

'Two weeks ago,' she said, shimmying her breasts. 'Still hurts like a bitch. You like them?'

'I love them.'

Maria responded by pouting and speaking in bimbo, 'Be gentle with my boobies when you fuck me later, okaaay?'

His himbo impression left a lot to be desired, but that didn't stop him from trying. 'Totes. Your tits are safe with me, babe.'

'You think I'm that easy?' she said, her voice back to normal.

He raised an eyebrow and said, 'You're not?'

'You need to play your cards right,' she said, hand on hip, 'if you want to get with me.'

'You mean I need to buy you drinks.'

'He gets it,' she said to an imaginary person next to her.

'Let's get some drinks then.'

'In a minute. I want to admire your wife for a bit first.'

Dan turned around to see Sarah being spitroasted on one of the benches. She, and the two gents using her, had attracted a sizable audience. The dude in front pulled out of her mouth and slapped her in the face with his dick. 'Harder!' Sarah begged. The man obliged by slapping her with his hand. He followed this by spitting on her and shoving his cock back in her mouth. The guy behind Sarah seemed to take a cue from his friend and started smacking Sarah's arse on the downbeat of his thrusting.

'Incredible,' Maria said.

'She really is,' he mused.

The upstairs bar was mostly vacant, which meant they didn't have to queue for drinks.

They were chatting with a few acquaintances when Joanne approached them. 'Hello everybody,' the organiser said. 'This is Lucy.'

The group greeted the shy brunette. She wore black lingerie with a garter belt, thigh-high stockings, and high heels.

'It's Lucy's first time at an event like this,' Joanne said. 'She's looking for a man to spank her.'

'I'd be delighted,' Dan said, before the others could volunteer. You snooze, you lose, guys.

'Thanks Dan. You're in good hands, Lucy.'

'I can vouch for him too,' Maria said. 'He learned from the legendary Joanne herself, and perfected his craft on me.'

'I'll catch you later,' Dan said to Maria, giving her an appreciative nod for her endorsement.

He led Lucy down to the basement, and asked, 'Have you ever been spanked?'

'I asked my ex once, during doggy, but he wasn't into it. And nothing like this.' She gestured to a woman being flogged on a dungeon cross.

'Let's ease you in and see if you enjoy it.'

'Sounds good.'

Dan found an empty spanking bench, and spent a minute cleaning it with disinfectant and wet wipes.

'Ready?'

Lucy nodded.

'Okay, hop on,' he said, patting the black padding.

She straddled the bench.

'If you bend your elbows, you can actually lie down flat. It's important that you're comfortable. If you're not, let me know.'

'This is comfy,' she said, wiggling her body before lying still.

'I'm going to spank you with my hand first,' Dan said matter-of-factly. 'And later we can try some paddles and floggers. They all feel quite different.'

'Okay.'

'I'll check in with you every so often. I'll ask you to rate the pain between one and ten. We're aiming for sixes and sevens, maybe an eight here and there. Make sense?'

'I think so,' she said. 'Yeah.'

'Perfect,' Dan said. 'Now, to me, spanking is more than just going to town on someone's arse, so I'm going to ask you a few consent questions, for things I like to do. You can say no to anything, no pressure, okay? And if you say yes now and change your mind later, you can do that too. Just say so. There's no safe word or anything like that. Just speak up.'

'Got it,' Lucy said.

'You nervous?'

'A little.'

'That's natural and good,' he reassured her. 'It heightens the experience.'

Dan abandoned his instructor's voice and adopted a deeper, more intimate tone. 'Do you give me permission to touch your body? I want to feel your back... your thighs... your bum.'

'Yes,' Lucy said softly.

'During the session, may I remove your knickers or bra?'

She paused before answering, 'Yes.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes,' she replied without hesitation.

'May I touch your tits, play with your nipples?'

Lucy bit her lip and nodded. 'Uh huh.'

'What about your pussy? No penetration, but may I touch you?'

'Yes.'

'Lastly, may I hold your neck or pull your hair?'

'Yes.'

The full service it is, Dan thought. Heaven bless kinky women.

Leaning in close, he said, 'I'm going to spank you now, Lucy.'

Dan straightened. He rested one hand on her lower back, and touched her thigh. She trembled, much to his satisfaction. Feeling her quiver alone could serve as sufficient reward, and yet, there was so much more to come.

God, I love this, he thought, mentally pinching himself.

Over her knickers, over her naked skin, Dan continued to caress Lucy, until at last, he slapped one of her cheeks. Her involuntary twitch proved that his first hit, reserved as it was, had landed as a surprise.

Dan repeated his varied touches and taps for a minute, and even introduced her bottom to a few kisses for good measure. He also made sure to brush his fingers over her pussy every so often, and to his profound delight, Lucy sucked her lip every time he teased her.

His first real slap made her yelp. 'How was that?' he asked. 'One to Ten.'

'Six?' she said, unsure.

He spanked her hard again, and then one more, harder still. 'Now?' he asked.

'Eight!' she replied, then quickly corrected herself. 'No, seven. It's a seven.'

Funny, he thought. These will feel like fours to her in a moment.

Dan gripped the back of her neck. So held, a primal trigger would flood her body with adrenaline. Lucy's resulting thrill from the perceived danger lived in the battle between her instinct and her knowledge that she was, in fact, in a safe space with someone she could probably trust.

Striking while the iron's hot, Dan spanked her arse repeatedly on the same spot—solid impacts with increasing severity.

'Ow!' Lucy laugh-cried after his final whack.

'Eight?' Tom suggested.

'Yeah,' Lucy agreed, grimacing. 'Fuck, that was intense.'

Dan released her neck, and moved behind her, between her legs.

Removing a woman's knickers was one of life's great pleasures, so he took Lucy's, and slid them down slowly, first revealing her cute little arsehole, and finally her wet puffy lip-line. Was there a finer view than a well-spanked and exposed woman? He could think of none.

Dan kissed each of her red cheeks before standing and stepping to Lucy's side again. He proceeded to grip a fistful of her hair with his dominant hand, and then he pulled her up, elbows straight, back arching. Cupping one of her pert breasts over the lace of her bra, he flicked his thumb over her nipple.

'Do you like being spanked, Lucy?' he whispered in her ear.

'Fuck yes!'

'Good girl,' he said, letting her go. 'Stay up like this.'

Dan fetched a wooden and leather paddle from the closest equipment rack, as well as a flogger that hung from the wall. He used the leather paddle on her first, and worked up to the wooden one.

As he orchestrated his symphony of pain, Dan was left with little doubt that Lucy would remain a lifelong and devoted spankee. She took a hell of a beating for an initiate and he could tell her experience bordered on the transcendent.

Caught up in the moment, Dan misjudged one strike with the wooden paddle.

'Ten!' Lucy shouted.

With her crescendo, he concluded the session. The flogger would have to wait for another day. Instead, he ran the tails gently over her body—like chimes, soft and comforting.

'You did incredibly well, Lucy.'

'Fuck me,' she breathed.

'It's intense, right?' he said, mistaking her meaning.

'No, fuck me,' she said desperately. 'Please. I need you to fuck me.'

You snooze, you lose, he thought.

Dan grabbed a condom from a nearby bowl and stepped behind Lucy, who was still lying on the spanking bench. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. He rolled on the rubber, thrust inside her cunt, and fucked her until she squirted all over him and the apparatus.