Rashid, Almost A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...By this time I was nervously naked and unsure, his cock was breathtakingly awesome, but it seemed like he was going to hit me or beat me. It was almost a relief when he shoved my head down into his groin, but it's like he felt he had to force his cock into my mouth, although that was hardly the case. What else was I there to do? Maybe acting like he was raping me was some kind of power-fantasy game? After I'd sucked him for a considerable time, which I very much enjoyed -- although he held my head tight and forced it deeper into my throat than was entirely comfortable, he flipped me over and fucked me hard, then I had to suck and clean his cock after he'd cum. Finally he virtually kicked me out of his apartment with barely enough time to grab my clothes. I was in an emotional mess, midway between agony and ecstasy. And it's got me scared about the next time I succumb to my unruly needs, and go with some other crazy-guy. I feel that only you and I can give each other the love, support and special intimacy that only we know about. You deserve the best the world has to give, we deserve that pleasure and reward. Sometimes I think of you, sometimes I imagine you naked beside me, and when I toss myself off, it's your cool slender fingers on my cock, coaxing and teasing each spurt.

I loved your message Tristan, and since it's been somewhat of a dry spell for me, I really wish you were here to relieve this tension building up inside me. I like to give more than receive, and I get pleasure from pleasuring my partner. If you were here, believe me I'd show you what I mean. First, I'd tease you until you can take it no more. I'll start with your neck, then move down to your chest, licking my way to your crotch. But I'd wait. I'll lick your thighs, your balls, and just tease your bum-hole a little. I'll take your cock in my mouth, and suck on it slowly and gently till you're rock hard. I'll take my sweet time with it, getting you hard and ready. When you're hard enough, I'll lower myself onto your cock, and watch you close your eyes in ecstasy. I'll ride you slow and grind my hips against your body till you're ready to cum. Then I'll get off you and take your cock back into my mouth, sucking on it till you unload your balls, swallowing every drop. But I won't let you rest -- oh no! I'll start jerking you off right away, even though you're too sensitive just then. You squirm and tremble, trying to stop me, but I just laugh and hold you down and keep on stroking you until you can cum once again. Then you can flip me over, and ride me, then I will I bury myself inside your ass and cum. We take a little nap, and then start all over again.

We make such magic together, Rashid. This is bone-hard true, I was sitting in Starbucks today thinking over and over about what you'd said to me about your 'dry spell' and how we could mutually ease that distressing situation, and I just couldn't help reacting. You know what you did to me...? You gave me an urgent aching erection, there, in the middle of Starbucks! I was scared to stand up for betraying my very obvious state of arousal! You see the effect you have on me...? Our lives and stories and places have come together. We've written ourselves into each other's space and time. I try to beam myself into your embrace. I'd love for us to be together, to be naked together, for me to lick up and down the rounded curves of your bum and make you squirm with pleasure. Yes, it would be delightful to look down at you looking up at me as you suck my cock, I ruffle your hair and murmur sweet dirty endearments as you pleasure me. Yes, I'd love to take you from behind, doggy-style, and hear you inhale sharply as I ease the full length of my cock up your tight little bum-hole, and hold it there, deep inside you, no condom, flesh to raw flesh, feeling the warm clasp of your rectum around me, and then -- very gently, I move my hands around your waist and seek out your own swaying dangling cock, milking it up and down its delectable length, cosseting the porcelain eggs of your balls, then fucking you in long delicious thrusts...

...Then I'll turn you over on your back, spread your legs, and slide my cock back up you, all the while watching every detail of your facial expression as I do it, watching your pleasure, your slight wince, the way you bite your lip as I press my final length into you, so I'm totally buried in you. Of course, we'll have to sixty-nine too, it's only fair I get the chance to taste your cock, to explore it with my tongue, to drink the sweet sweet ooze of moisture from its tip. Then we can simply lie together. I shoot my spunk into your mouth, then kiss the taste of it from your lips. And you can shoot your spunk into my mouth, and we'll drool wet strands of shimmering spunk between us, licking, kissing and sucking. Then... as you suggest, we sleep in each other's arms as the moistures cool on our naked bodies, and wake, and begin all over again... have you ever been woken by having your cock sucked...? I've dreamed it, right there in Starbucks, and it gave me such a lovely hard-on...

Tristan, we do make wonderful magic together! Would you get jealous if we shared a boyfriend? Imagine, if we had a dominant top to play with us both in a threesome. I could be there with you as he fucks you... I imagine how grateful I would be to lie beneath you as he fucks you, with your cock in my mouth, its warm firmness held by the tight moist clasp of my lips, and each time your lover thrusts deeper into your sweet bum it nudges your tasty cock deeper into my throat. Wouldn't that be divine...? He could fuck us one after the other, or watch us fuck each other. I could kiss you and stroke you as he fucks you, or you could do that for me. We could sixty-nine while he fucks us alternatively. The three of us having sex together, you watching me suck his big cock, then me watching you sucking his cock. Me sucking your cock while he fucks your bottom. Then both of us sharing his spunk, passing it from your mouth to mine in big wet messy kisses, then from my mouth back to yours, licking spermy-dribbles from your chin, smiling at you. So many possibilities! I love the idea of having older men use us -- it would be so much erotic fun. I love to suck and get fucked -- and we could take turns too...

...We could even do this for fun. We could pick up older men in bars. We could put on a show for them, suck and fuck each other as they watch, and then let them fuck us. I have a very kinky submissive side. We could sometimes have two or more tops over, and have us a little party. Perhaps, to help ease our day-to-day living expenses we could insert an advertisement online or in the press offering our discrete sexual services to select older gentlemen? They could visit us, for a small fee, and maybe you could suck their cocks, while I take those with more anal requirements? Or we can alternate as the mood takes us? Yes, we could be so great together, me and you. I'd love for you to tell me how you imagine us together. I'm sorry for replying so late. Things have been kind of rough lately. In real life I suffer from depression, and sometimes it pains really hard, I'm sending you a big hug. Your Rashid.

Greetings across hemispheres, my dear friend. Sometimes I'm awoken in the midst of a dream by a tantalizing fragrance, not strong but distinctive, musky and fruity and sweaty, sexy warm. With the sensation of you being there, lying beside me, our legs entangled. To be serious here, for a moment. There are lots of weirdos and creeps in the world. Many of them are crude jokes who deserve only to be deleted. There are very few that I feel any kind of real connection with. But I do feel strongly for you. I sense your humanity, your sensitivity. Depression is a terrible thing. But remember, you have a friend who cares about you. I imagine you in your world, so distant from mine. Yes, I love your erotic fantasies about a threesome, to sixty-nine with you, tasting your spunk in my mouth, while being alternately fucked by a well-hung Alpha-male. That would be heaven. But above all, we are people, with feelings. Let's not lose this delicious connection. I return your hug... I can you feel the warmth of my body...? Love -Tristan-

Yes depression is a terrible thing, but I am holding on, or at least trying to. I've been seeing a doctor, and taking medication for it. It's terrifying at times, but it's really just another illness, like diabetes, and if managed, need not be a death sentence. I do feel there's a connection between us, and let's really not lose it. There are very few people with whom I connect on a personal level, and you are one of those people. Keep in touch, and I hope you're having a good day.

My Very Dear Rashid, so pleased and touched by your very personal message, delighted to be sharing intimacies with you on this level. I do hope you are fine today? I have been thinking about you. I love to flirt and to talk sexy, but beneath it all we are warm human beings with desires and fears and sensitivities. We are more than just our erotic fantasies. I reach out for you in your moments of darkness, and hold your hand, and look into your eyes, and you know that I am with you, even though we are apart. We share so much. I imagine you. I wonder where you like to walk when you wish to be alone? What books you read when you escape into other worlds. Which lips you are kissing, or longing to kiss. I suppose, as we share submissive tendencies, and both seek to be used by older, more mature gentlemen, then we are not going to be the romantic partners that we both need. But while we wait for that perfect dominant big-cock lover to enter our lives, I do crave something of your body, and I'm sure we can amuse, entertain, and mutually-satisfy each other in very many affectionate and friendly ways. I just adore your photos, you know that? and I'd love to bend down and lick and caress the round curves of your cute bare bottom. I'd love to crouch down and kiss those delicious contours, lick that soft warm skin, tease my tongue down between the cheeks of your bottom, around the delightful kiss-hole of your bum, and all the way down to your balls...

...I'm sure that if we were together we'd have such a good time, both naked and touching each other. I'd so love to be naked with you, for you to touch my cock, and for me to tenderly caress yours. I'm afraid I would have to insist that I have your cock in my mouth at least once a day, sucking you off would be a minimum requirement. I'd love to balance your spunk on my tongue as you ejaculate into my mouth. But I am becoming a little concerned about you. I do hope that you are coping well with the irritations and problems that life throws at us. We are sensitive human souls who need each other's tenderness and consideration. Please let me know that you are well. Because above all else, I am concerned about you as a fellow human being adrift in a sometimes cruel and insensitive world. I know that we can never truly be together in that way, but know that if it were at all possible I would be there with you. I crouch before you and kiss the tip of your cock with such comforting tenderness. We can help each other. That's what we are here to do. My love to you.

Hi Tristan, it's been hard but I'm coping quite well in the past few weeks. Things are not exactly perfect, but compared to the condition I was in a few months ago things are significantly better now. I really liked your message. We really are very good together. We are very emotional people, and we connect on so many levels. It's true that we are both indeed submissive in bed, and desire to be with dominant more mature men. But I agree that it doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other's company. We are so alike, we know what the other wants, and we could easily take care of each other's needs. Being naked together, cumming in each other's hands and mouths, sleeping naked in each other's arms -- life would be so wonderful. So many fun things to do.

Hello Rashid, you are a very sexy guy, you know that? You should be loved. I don't have a regular relationship at the moment, since my Solicitor Boyfriend dumped me. I did have a date with an older guy on Saturday, we'd been chatting online and he seemed fine, but we met in the Unity Works bar in town and all he did was talk about how his wife didn't relate to his needs. I knew it wasn't going to work out. Afterwards he drove us out to a lonely parking spot overlooking the reservoir where I wanted to suck his cock, but he even seemed wary of that, as though he was scared he'd cum too quickly, and he wanted my ass. So I slipped my pants down, just a little self-consciously, smiling, hoping he'd like me, then I bent over and he took me doggy-style, but even that was highly unsatisfactory, it didn't take him long, and he'd cum inside me before I had the chance to even enjoy it properly. When he dropped me off back in town I kinda knew that was it, and we'd never meet up again. I began wondering what it would be like if I was going home to you, and we'd giggle and tease each other as I told you all about the date, and later we'd go to bed together and cuddle. During the night I'd wake up with you sleeping beside me, and I'd lift the sheet to look down at your sleeping body, and I'd go down and kiss the tip of your cock. If you didn't stir I might even slip your sweet cock into my mouth and give it a little self-indulgent suck as you sleep. I'm so very glad things are better for you. Rashid, you are a very sexy guy, you know that? Sending a big wet kiss from me to the tip of your cock Love -Tristan-

Hi Tristan, I am sorry to hear that your date didn't go so well. In my experience most men really don't care that much about getting the bottom off. Either they cum too quickly, or they just pump their cock in and out mechanically, without the least concern about whether their partner is being pleasured or not. I have met a couple of guys who're really into getting their bottom off, but they're the exception rather than the rule. I hope you have better luck next time. I would definitely not be jealous if we shared a boyfriend. We would work together to keep his balls drained, so that he's horny and happy. I would love it if you milked me while he fucked me, and I would suck you and swallow every drop of your juice as you sucked him off. You are such a sexy man Tristan -- I would make you cum as much as I can. I would tie you up and suck you till you've exploded at least thrice in my mouth. I will make your wildest dreams come true. Rashid

Rashid, you do write the sweetest things. Would it embarrass you if I admit that I've been having very intense and arousing dream-fantasies about you? I blush to confess that last night, as I lay naked in bed, I closed my eyes and touched my cock, and imagined that it was your fingers, and the image was so strong and powerful that I could almost see your smooth skin glisten in the half-light, and catch the sweet aroma of your body. I had such a lovely erection, and you were entirely responsible. I'd love to squirm down in bed beside you so that our bare bodies were entwined, and I could kiss your nipples, then kiss your sweet balls, lick a strand of pre-cum from the tip of your cock, then edge my tongue around to taste your beautiful bottom. These are the things I dream about doing with you. I love your idea of you lying on your back while an older more mature gentleman fucks your bottom, and I crouch over you to take care of your hard-on, rolling it gently between my fingers, kissing it delicately on its moist tip, then sliding it into my mouth and sucking you as you are being fucked. What a delicious climax that would be...! I yearn to taste your cum. Yes, please tie me to the bed, use me my dear friend Rashid, what delightfully debauched creatures we could be together...

Hi Tristan, you make me so hot! I would love it if you would stroke me during a nice anal fucking. Even better -- we could do a sixty-nine, and you could unload your balls in my mouth as I squirt my juices in your hand. I am a pure bottom, with a thing for older men, as I told you, but really, men my own age do just as fine. It's a plus if they're dominant in bed. What turns you on most? Do you ever like to top? I think you're a bit like me, that's why we get on so well together. I bet I could teach you to cum just by anal stimulation -- would you be interested in that? It would require edging, orgasm denial, and self restraint. It's great fun. I would like to occasionally ruin your orgasms too -- just for the fun of it. I came in my sleep yesterday -- that's how great my dry spell has become. But more than just another fling, what I really want is a relationship, you know -- someone to cuddle and fall asleep with afterwards. More than labels or anything else, what matters most is the connection between two people. Irrespective of our labels, you and I have a very satisfying sexual relationship because we connect. Being lonely sucks -- don't you just sometimes wish you could just meet that one person, and live happily ever after?

My Dear Rashid, so you came in your sleep yesterday? I wish I'd been there to burrow my head down beneath the sheet and lick those glistening pearls of whiteness from your stomach, then tease the blobs of dribbling spunk from the tip of your delectable cock, then softly -- oh so gently, suck it into my mouth, just to clean it up. Looking up into your face as I swallow you, that would be so exquisite. Yes, I know all about loneliness, and how it feels to be alone and excluded. I know that sense of desolation and vast yearning. But we need never feel that way again, now that we have each other. There's nothing we can't share. There's nothing you can't confide to me, no secrets that we can't whisper to each other as we snuggle up together naked in bed. Then, in the morning I'll watch you shower. Then I'll make you a drink -- do you prefer tea or coffee? And we'll sit together and talk. I'm not a complicated person. I love sex. I adore oral sex. I love receiving oral sex. I adore giving oral sex. I don't think of myself in strict terms as being 'top' or 'bottom'. I think we'd tussle playfully on the bed, and we'd assume both roles. I can become dominant in one game. Then, if you want to make me cum by anal stimulation, yes, I'd love that too. With your finger... or your tongue... or your cock? Tell me so I can best imagine it. I'd love to have your hard cock up my bum. That would be so delicious. We do gel, Rashid, you and I. We are here for each other.

Tristan, life just gets out of hand sometimes, and you lose track of things. I apologize. I like your way of looking at things. I like things to be uncomplicated too, but they seldom are. This is how life is, perhaps. I've never topped, but I think that if I were to do it, I would love to do it with you. I don't know how long I'd last, but probably not too long. As a bottom I cum fairly quickly, and I feel that this would continue if I were to top. I can cum at least three or four times, so we could manage it well. I can even cum without being hard, by rubbing my cock on my partner's body or on the bed, depending on the way my top is humping me. I know what a bottom wants, and believe me, I'll definitely give it to you when I get the chance. Do you like to dress up? I'm not really into doing full drag, but I do like to wear anklets and belly chains. I think they're very sexy, and they look fantastic on my smooth skin (at least I like to believe). The men I've been with like to see me in them, and I've even been dressed up in a sari, which is an Indian dress, consisting of a cloth wrapped around one's body. I've recently developed a fondness for chubby old(er) men. For some reason a big belly gets my juices flowing, and for the life of me I can't seem to figure out why. Not that I care though -- it's just another thing that gets my balls rolling, and I love it! I recently had the good fortune of meeting such a gentleman, and believe me, it was quite a treat. He was a big man, and he looked even bigger, compared to my frail self. He was active, though, and went in and out of me like a rabbit. I remember him being on top of me, his belly pressing against mine, his cock moving in and out of me. I shot my load pretty much instantly...