Raspberries Laced Her Nervous Lips

Story Info
Daddy's lessons started tonight. Can the new sub cut it?
1.3k words
3.52
11.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remnants of raspberries, that Sweet Daddy fed me to try and calm my earlier feelings of anticipation, nervous and excitement, still laced my lips as I lie and wait for his touch to return to me...

I had been nervous about our time together. I could not think about work, or focus on anything else.

I really want be a very good girl for my Sweet Daddy tonight!

I try to relax against the plush softness of the posh hotel room bed beneath me. My eyes are closed, even underneath the black silk blindfold that Sweet Daddy used to cover my eyes.

My breathing increases as I focus on the sound of Sweet Daddy moving around the room, and I nervously squirm against the restraints on my wrists, and the soft but firm ropes, that wrap around my breasts and upper-body.

Sweet Daddy makes me wait. Why does he make me wait?

After what seems like ages, I suddenly hear him approach the bed, and then feel the soft stroke of Sweet Daddy's hand along my right cheek. He then slides his hand down the side of my neck, and over my right breast, before starting to massage and caress my breasts with both hands.

I start to moan in response to skillfulness of his caress. My nipples come alive, puckering, and hardening under his expert touch. Once my moaning begins to grow louder, my Sweet Daddy pauses with a "Shh", before politely asking me to be quiet.

Soon, I feel the bed shift slightly under his weight, as he kneels with one knee onto the bed, and leans forward. Suddenly, I feel the hot wetness of his mouth, as he consumes my right nipple, and I gasp with delight! My gasps turn into louder moans and then squeals, as the feelings of pleasure and pain, consume me, as Sweet Daddy sucks my nipple hard, and teases it with his teeth and tongue.

Sweet Daddy knows that my breasts and nipples are my weakness, bringing me to a state of embarrassing helplessness, and utter physical submission!

He releases my right nipple, and turns his wicked assault on to the left, causing my moaning, and now whimpering, to uncontrollably intensify.

Slowly Sweet Daddy trails his right hand down my stomach, and a shiver rushes through my body as one of his fingers begin to circle my already aching clitoris. I am already soaking wet and completely drenched for him.

The black lace panties that Sweet Daddy asked me the wear, are literally melting away as he lowers his hand, and presses his palm against my clit, while slowly inserting the tip of one finger inside me.

My hips start to grind and roll, against his hand and invading fingers, as he continues to lick and suck my nipples, dividing his attention between the two harden tips, with impressive coordination.

Waves of pleasure start to wash over me as my body begins to shutter, and I start to lose control, increasing the grinding of my hips against Sweet Daddy's hand, as he skillfully continues to circle the lower part of his palm against my clit.

"OH PLEASE! SWEET DADDY! PLEASE!" I beg, as the pressure swells and begins to grip my body, which is already on the verge of shattering!

My whimpering takes on an edge of pleading, as I beg for Sweet Daddy to give me more or have mercy!

He seems to abate, as he removes his hand from my now, craving pussy, trailing a wet invisible path, up over my stomach, over the ropes, in between my constrained breasts and then suddenly, grips my neck with a firm grasp, applying pressure!

Sweet Daddy kisses his baby girl, hungrily, and with rough passion, devouring her mouth, and taking what was his!

This was a kiss of claiming ownership, and of what he was about to take! I whimper against the surprising force of Sir's mouth and tongue.

The kiss was long, hard, and leaves me breathless with faintly bruised lips. When he breaks the kiss, I turn away, gasping for breath, and groan in slight protest!

It was not my Sweet Daddy who kissed me. There was no kindness in that kiss!

My heart is pounding in my ears and I breathe heavy in trepidation, as I feel Sir lift off the bed, and start to undress. I hear the sounds of his suit pants unzip, and his watch and cuff-links drop onto a side table...

Then, suddenly, Sir tightly grips the side of my head, taking a handful of my braided hair. I yelp in surprise, and then feel his hot breath against the side of my neck and then my right ear...

My Sweet Daddy is gone. SIR HAS TAKEN OVER.

Into my right ear, Sir commands me to turn toward him and open my mouth...

I taste the saltiness of pre-cum as Sir glides the head of his cock into my mouth. I wrap my painted red lips around his cock, and suck him in.

I feel him reposition slightly, place one hand around my neck, and then slowly glide his cock deeper into my mouth.

I gag somewhat as I try to take more of him in, and he pulls out only to slide back in, as far as I can take him.

Sir starts to moan as he slowly pulls in and out of my mouth.

Tears form and roll down the side of my face onto the bed, as I struggle to breathe, suck, lick, and tease him on the sensitive underside of his huge cock, as he pauses inside my mouth periodically. And when his thrusts increase, so does his moans of pleasure!

My own moans mix with his, as my arousal starts to get out of control. I press my thighs together and roll my hips against the pressure building between them!

Suddenly Sir stops and says, as he re-positions again on the side of the bed, "Hold still. I'm going to fuck that sweet mouth of yours!"

His hands angle my head, and upper body to his best advantage, and then his thrusts begin anew.

As Sir picks up the pace, I whimper as I fight against gagging, while trying to take his cock in deeper with each new thrust!

I am trying as best I can, because I really want to show Sir that I can be a really good girl...

Sir pauses very briefly, to caress the side of my face, before sliding deep back into my hungry mouth.

One Thrust. Two Thrusts. Three more...

Sir's cock plunges deeper and his balls slam against the side my face!

I don't think I can take much more. My heart is pounding in my ears, I can't breathe, my nipples are aching, and my pussy is screaming!

His cock seems to tighten and then jerk, and that is when I hear Sir let out a long moan, almost a growl...

The grip of his hands on my head slacken, and then his pace slows, as a massive wave of cum is unleashed into my mouth!

I groan as I try, but fail, to swallow all of it and cum spills out of my mouth, and down the edge of my face onto the bed.

Sir pulls his softening cock from my mouth, reaches down, and paints my lips with some of his spilled cum, and then leans down and whispers, "Good girl. Very Good Girl".

[Epilogue]

Sir's Reaction...

I pull my cock out of her mouth, complimenting her on what a good girl she was for Daddy, and watch my cum mixed with her saliva, drip down as she gasps for air. I sit and watch her for a long moment, trying to recapture her composure. I start to stroke my cock, as I wait for her breathing to return to normal, before I start playing with her again...