Ravage Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her small thumb rested beneath the crown of his penis. Next to it, her thumb seemed so small and tiny. He seemed to grow larger, his head was now almost as big as her fist and she could swear his cock had to be at least ten inches long. He was easily manipulated, much easier than she first estimated. Though much smaller, her tiny hands could control the thick cock that he could not.

Leaning forward, she touched her lips to the crown of his cock. Barely a touch but he weakened from it nevertheless. His knees twitched as if he was going to fall and he moaned even more pitifully. She stuck her tongue forward and licked just beneath the head and before he could react, held his cock to his belly and licked the length of his shaft from his balls to his hole.

He twitched visibly now. The mere sight of it dampened her. Warm juices soaked her tiny panties and began running down her thighs. Almost unable to resist it herself, she leaned forward and gently sucked just the head into her mouth. Once inside her, her tongue slathered the crown. It slid over and around the rim, circling the edge and teasing him mercilessly. She stroked his balls, gently tugging them downwards, as her other finger played with his hole. She was inside him now, up to the knuckle, and slowly moved within him. She meant it as more of an encouragement. She didn't want him to come but knew he would. She wanted him to lose control, which would happen soon.

She made a slight humming sound around his cockhead as she slurped. She knew men are affected by the sight and sound of their cock being sucked as much as the feeling of it so she did her best to put on a show. She was sloppy, with spit drenching his shaft and dripping down her chin. She greedily sucked him as if there was no other place she'd rather be. She lost herself in the silkiness of his balls, the firm softness of his cock and the overwhelming ardor she felt coming off him in waves. Her tongue flicked across the peehole of his cock, teasing him beyond what she knew he could stand. Every man she's ever played with has been extra careful about that spot. Rife with nerve endings, it is the most sensitive part of a man's body. This would be the final straw.

He shook uncontrollably and, just as he was about to grab her with his hands, he pulled out. Stepping back, his cock looked absolutely fierce. She knew she had taken him past the point of restraint and all she could do now was deal with it. Raising her hands in front of her chest, she made like a defenseless, scared woman when she was anything but.

He looked enraged and grabbed her shoulders. His cock was like a steel girder pointing at her. As she brusquely turned her around she made a small peep and he snapped at her.

"Just be quiet! Teasing me like that, you little slut! Did you really think I'd stand there and let you have your way without saying anything?"

He bent her over. She put her hands out just in time to stop her from toppling onto the floor. He grabbed the right cheek or her ass, his nails cutting into her soft flesh.

"Greg, please don't! Don't hurt me!" she pleaded, playing the part perfectly. "We really don't have to do this. Just let me go and I'll make you feel really good. I promise!"

Ignoring her, he grabbed the length of her thong and, with one hand parting her nether cheeks, tore it in two. She wailed at this and put up a small fight but he only grabbed her around the waist to hold her steady. In this position his cock slid between her cheeks and he felt her wetness drenching his shaft in warmth. He slipped easily into her and grunted his approval. She was awash in lust and when he entered her she felt a flush of heat that made it difficult to stand. He held her steady and righted her. She may as well have been a puppet, defenseless against his control. His length sluiced through her canal and deep into her. She found herself breathing heavily and her skin prickling from want. Even if he were to release her now she knew she could only beg to be captured again. She gave herself to him, letting go of even a pretense of struggle and instead let herself be molded and bent to his wants.

She was bent over, hands on her knees as he held her steady with one hand on her shoulder. He made no noise but deep growls and the huffing of his breath. Between them the sloppy sounds of his balls slapping her mound was evidence of her horniness.

Bending over her, he began biting her neck, more as the result of his heat than a show of violence. He had long ago lost control of his functions and had gone back to his instinctual, primal nature. It hurt but it only pushed her further. Teeth marks were visible on her skin as he relented. Meanwhile his hand had snaked beneath her to find her clitoris. He found it, clamping it between his index finger and thumb as a sign of ownership. She shivered at the thought and found herself wailing, shocked to hear such a sound coming from her body. She began to tear and sob, so lost in the moment was she. His hot breath filled her ear, and he licked her neck roughly. All she could hear was his breath and the grunts that emanated from him. All she could feel was his body possessing hers, torturing her, driving her further with need than she'd ever been before. All she could think was of her release; the light at the end of the tunnel that now seemed unattainable.

He was rough with her and even rougher with her engorged clit. He tugged it strongly. His worn skin chafed it and his fingers stroked it too roughly to be any sign of love or tenderness. She could only grit her teeth in response. She had no will to fight any more and this shamed her. All that came from her were unintelligible words and moans.

Then, without a word or a warning, he came violently. His cock bloated inside her and spewed streams of come drenching her insides. His grunts turned into a loud yell that made her rigid. She had long ago given into him and was pleased with his release that coated and soothed her delicate canal. His finger rubbed quickly below her clit, teasing her into a frenzy as his come continued to spill forth. Some dripped down his shaft and slid down her thighs. She was so close...so close to coming. She tucked her chin into her chest, ashamed of the tears that spilled down her cheeks. Her emotions were broken. She wasn't sure what she felt. It was too much to take in at once. She was being driven farther than she ever had before but at the same time such a sadness overwhelmed her. Sad for the relief she felt in being taken the way she always imagined but never admitted, sad for finally being forced to reach the apex of her fantasies. Scared that she could never do it on her own.

They both breathed heartily now. His cock still filled her, only wilting momentarily. Several slow strokes inside her sloppy sex made him thick and wanting again.

His hand on the back of her neck, he forced her hands onto the floor. She had no choice but to accept her place and do as he bade her. Slowly he withdrew his length from her hungry pussy, causing her to feel a pang of loneliness. Her breathing starting to lessen, he absentmindedly ran his cock through his hand as he looked down at her. Her skin had turned a fresh pink and a sheen of sweet, both his and hers, covered her lithe body.

Placing one hand on her left cheek and one on her right, she opened her. Her sex, swollen and tender pouted at him. Dripping fluids, he knew she had all she could take for now. Her tiny asshole flexed back and forth, too tempting to ignore. Placing the head of his cock at her back entrance, she felt the kiss of wetness there and gasped at the thought. She had never taken it there before- had never allowed it to happen. She knew it would hurt and, at the thought, her tears began anew.

Strangely, he was gentle with her. Using her wetness coating his cock to slowly open her, he penetrated her back hole. She was full, yes, and he was larger than she should take, but it was not altogether unenjoyable. He continued within her until he was imbedded inside her to the base before retreating just as carefully.

With a practiced touch, he stroked her tender clit as a lover. The thought made her sob and she bawled like a young girl. Slow and tender is how he continued, finishing what she'd started. She understood Kelly's fascination with this man and knew she could never handle someone with this much hold over her. He broke her will; twisted and bent her farther than she could ever believe. The tears flowed freely.

Her orgasm came in a series of peaks, one flowing slowly into the next. Her body was flushed and sweating when the first one came, losing her legs beneath her. He caught her in his arms so she was like a rag doll, unable to move. His glistening finger urged her forward and she shook maniacally. One after another they came. She screamed out in frustration, joy and relief as he held her steady. Her cunt dripped heavily, dripping down her legs until a small puddle began on the floor beneath her.

With a deep, contented sigh he found his orgasm on the tail end of hers and again loosed himself into her body. She felt the familiar warmth invade her again but only felt welcome for it. Her body accepting him happily inside her and hoped for more.

Both bodies drenched, they collapsed to the floor. At first they remained motionless, breathing heavy. Soon she felt herself on all fours crawling to him to lay across his chest. His heart thudded deeply in her ear as she rested on him. Never had she felt more lost, more owned than she did at that very moment.

Her head was spinning, uncertain of so many things; what was happening? How did she get to this point? Why did she feel this way? It was too much to process. Her body could only fold into itself and sob.

12