Ravaged by Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was so hypersensitive, so highly aroused, that she gasped when she felt his warm breath next to her ear, his sensual, dominant aura infiltrating her senses. She felt like she was going to come again when he wrapped his right hand around her neck again, only this time it was more firm and confident.

"Monday morning. Come into my office wearing nothing but black lingerie underneath your jacket and a pair of black heels. Understood?"

***

Waiting for an almost entire week to see Connor was pure hell. Playing the part of a content, vanilla dutiful wife for Derek and the kids felt like torture; her conscience weighed heavily on her and there were times during the week that she almost texted him saying she couldn't do it. Uncertainty had her doubting herself, too; how was she going to satisfy such a sexy, handsome dominant man when she barely had any confidence when she was sober? If it weren't for the alcohol on Christmas day, that entire interaction between them would have never happened.

Which is why she chose to go to her best friend's salon on Sunday morning and get her hair done. She felt like a completely different person, one that was finally living her authentic life without fear. When her best friend, Alyssa, finally finished the long process of dying Sophie's long, dark brown hair beach blonde, she almost cried, not out of regret but because she looked like a completely different new person.

Despite her sexy new hair, Sophie still felt trepidation as she greeted the secretary at Connor's job and she quickly introduced herself as his sister. His stepsister that was about to fully submit to him in every way possible. Even though her heart was racing so rapidly and her hands were shaky, she mustered the confidence to follow the secretary to the elevator, where they took it to the fifth floor until she showed Sophie Connor's office. When the door opened and Connor appeared on the other side of the threshold wearing his navy suit and they both stared at each other for a few fleeting moments in complete silence, Sophie thought that perhaps he hated her new hair color. But then he slowly raised his right arm and gently ran his fingers through her wavy, soft locks.

"So beautiful," he whispered. "I love the new hair."

She felt her cheeks flush in appreciation. "Thank you, Connor."

"Please come in," he said as he stepped to the side.

Once she was inside his office and he shut the door, the broiling anxiety that she had felt prior to arriving here dissipated. She took off her black Cole Haan jacket and carefully placed it around the guest chair in front of his desk. She silently prayed that Connor still found her attractive now that they were sober and alcohol wasn't swimming in their veins. When she turned around and faced him, she was elated to see the visceral look of desire imprinted on his handsome face. She was silent as he silently walked over to her and gingerly caressed her soft, supple cheek while his hungry gazed roamed her curvy body.

"You're so fucking sexy," he tautly whispered. "Do you really want to do this?"

Instead of answering him, she knelt before him and looked up at him as she slowly unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. She kissed his hardness through his black boxer briefs and he violently shuddered before running his hand through her long, wavy, blonde locks.

"Let me worship you, please," she urgently whispered. "I need to have your cock down my throat. Use my hot little mouth."

Connor pulled her hair, hard, making her whimper. "I will, my little slut. I'm going to face fuck you so hard while you are stretched out on my desk. That way you can take all of me while I watch you finger fuck yourself until you squirt your cum everywhere. Get on the desk and hang your head over the edge."

Sophie quickly got up and went over to his desk to stretch herself on it, which was completely bare. She spread her legs and even though she had been in his mere presence so far for less than five minutes, her panties were damp with arousal already. Connor took off his pants and boxers and after neatly folding them on the chair, he stood before her with his veiny, thick eight-inch cock hovering right over her face. He was completely clean shaven and she closed her eyes before he firmly planted both of his arms next to her and he slowly slid the tip of his swollen cock past her full, soft lips. His moan made her womb throb and his entire body trembled as he slowly fed her his throbbing, beautiful cock.

"Yes, take all of me down your throat," he said in a shaky whisper. "Take all of me, Sophie."

Hearing him utter her name reignited the simmering, potent lust that she had tried to extinguish for the past ten years that only worsened with time. She felt like he was trying his best to restrain himself but she wanted him to let go completely, so she wrapped her arms around his hips and pulled him closer toward her, forcing his cock to glide further down her throat until his heavy, swollen balls were resting against her nose. He gasped and she felt his cock twitch inside of her throat when she slid her right hand down her soft, feminine body, all the way down to her damp, lacy underwear that was damp with arousal.

"Fuck," he hoarsely whispered. "It feels so good. Take off your underwear. I want to see that beautiful pussy gush."

She lifted her hips up to nimbly take off her underwear. At the same time that she did that, he swiftly took out her full, round B-cup breasts from the black lacy bra to unveil her taut, hard nipples that were begging to be pinched, smacked and tugged. It was as if he could read her mind because he gently tweaked her sensitive nipples as he began to thrust in and out of her mouth. She slipped her middle finger into her slippery, tight slit and a muffled whimper escaped her as ecstasy unfurled throughout her entire body, forcing her body to tremble to the delicious, intoxicating sensations of her little mouth being used so perfectly by Connor.

"I could fuck you all day like this," he whispered. "Feeding you my cock, teasing your nipples and watching you finger that wet, beautiful pussy."

Sophie felt as if she were dreaming as he wrapped his right hand around her neck at the same time that his thrusts became more demanding and rough. All she could smell, taste, feel and hear was him; his cock pumping in and out of her mouth, his smooth-shaven, heavy balls marking her with his clean, masculine, musky scent. She had been so insanely turned on for the past five days that she felt as if she were about to come any second from all the sensations assaulting her at once. His left forefinger and thumb continued to gently tug at her taut nipple while she fucked her soaking, tight pussy that needed his beautiful cock to fill her. Just the mere thought of him fucking her hard initiated her orgasm; her womb clenched around her finger and her back arched as her entire body succumbed to the delicious pleasure.

"Yes," Connor hissed. "Come for me, my beautiful fuck doll. Come hard again. Don't hold back."

Connor was face fucking her so hard and deep; she could feel the thick strands of her warm saliva streaming down her face, dripping down to the floor. His sexy, erotic words triggered her second orgasm, which had her violently squirting her cum everywhere. Connor gasped and his legs went completely still as he kept his cock down her throat, his balls resting against her nose as he pumped his cum deep inside of her. She could feel his cock twitch inside of her with every thick strand of semen spilling down her throat and Sophie savored every second of it, loving the way that he moaned before carefully slipping his cock out of her.

"Need to taste that sweet pussy," he said in a possessed tone. "Turn around, baby. I want those legs on my shoulders as I tongue fuck that succulent cunt until you gush into my mouth."

Sophie felt like she was going to pass out from the amount of palpitating lust that she was experiencing. She was going to lose it when his lips and tongue touched her soaking wet folds. When she turned around and he knelt before her to swiftly pick up her legs to place them on his broad, strong shoulders, she shivered in complete anticipation. She gasped when he gently spread her labia and kissed her glistening, pink folds. His gaze hovered over her face as he slowly began lapping away at her sweet core, which immediately began to make her squirm against him like a wanton in heat. She almost screamed when he abruptly plunged his tongue into her tight, wet hole, which forced his nose to rub against her puffy, swollen clit.

"Connor," she said in a shaky whisper. "I'm not going to last long. It feels so fucking good."

It hadn't even been five minutes and this man that was forbidden to her was going to make her come so hard, harder than she had ever done before. She felt her womb contract and when he brought both of his hands up to her breasts to squeeze them, her hips involuntarily bucked and a tiny whimper escaped her as she squirted her cum straight into his mouth. Connor moaned in approval and instead of pulling away, he plunged his tongue deeper inside of her, forcing her legs to violently shake and her hands to tremble on the desk in absolute surrender.

"Connor!"

She squirted for well over five seconds until she felt as if she had nothing left to give. He swallowed every drop of her cum and surprised her when he pulled his mouth away from her to stand up and smack the fully engorged head of his cock against her drenched pussy lips. They both avidly stared at each other and Sophie silently prayed that he would fuck her hard, deep and fast with nothing separating them.

"Are you on birth control?" he asked.

"Yes. I had my IUD inserted last year."

"You haven't been with anyone else other than your husband?"

"No," she swiftly said. "He's the only person I've had sex with."

"When was the last time you had sex with him?"

Sophie's throat tightened at the thought of Derek. "Last month."

Connor's heady gaze lowered to her wet, parted pussy lips that were mere inches away from his cock. He was completely silent as he carefully slid his eight-inch cock inside of her, making sure to look up at her as he filled her up completely. Sophie gasped and moaned when he was finally completely inside of her. After framing her face with his hands, he passionately kissed her before thrusting into her, hard. A wave of exquisite pleasure coalesced within her when he began to fuck her with slow, long and deep strokes. Connor broke the kiss to slip his middle finger inside her mouth, an act which she found to be so sensual and erotic. She hungrily sucked on his finger, pretending that it was his cock while he thrust in and out of her slippery, tight pussy.

"So fucking wet and tight," he hissed. "Finger that clit for me, my little slut. I want to feel that pussy clench around my cock."

Sophie quickly brought her right hand down to circle her aroused clit while Connor's thrusts became more rough and demanding. There was too much passion between the both of them because she felt her womb tightening already, preparing itself for another powerful orgasm. The sexy sound of his heavy balls slapping against her drenched labia and the way he was staring at her with so much ardent lust was too much for her; she succumbed to pleasure for the third time in a row as she fought back a scream when her hips involuntarily jerked away from and she gushed all over him. Her eyes rolled back and her entire body went into a tiny series of spasms before Connor growled and slipped his cock back into her drenched, tight core.

"You are such a good fuck toy," he said. "Will you let me come inside of you?"

He took out his finger so she could respond. "Yes! Please, come inside of me, Connor. I want to be your little creampie whore. Fill me up with your hot, white cum. I want to feel it dripping out of me."

"Fuck!" He wrapped his right hand around her neck and lightly squeezed her airway. "You are so fucking delicious. So fucking perfect."

Sophie knew that he was limited with time and even though she wanted him to use her all day, for as long as he wanted, she knew that they would have to end their session soon. She squeezed her tits together and gazed deeply into his eyes before squeezing her cunt around him like a vice. His eyes widened and he gasped as the hand around her neck trembled and his thrusts became more erratic and urgent.

"Come inside of me, Connor," she whispered. "Drain your balls into my pussy. Give it to me."

He went completely still against her as she felt his cock twitch inside of her tight cunt, filling up her womb with his white, hot, sweet cum. His gaze never wavered from her and the expression of raw, carnal pleasure on his handsome face was the sexiest thing she had ever seen; a moan escaped him and his lips parted in surrender as jet after jet of his seed spurted out of his cock and right into her womb. She expected him to quickly pull away and dismiss her, so he surprised her when he lowered his whole body to her and hungrily kissed her, holding her close to him, as if he were afraid that she was going to disappear any second.

"I don't want you to leave," he whispered against her lips. "We belong together, Sophie. Why is life so unjust?"

Her throat tightened and she felt her eyes well up with barely restrained tears before she gently kissed the corner of his mouth. "Perhaps it's for the best. The type of passion we have for each other...the fire is too much, it would consume us both."

"Maybe I want to be consumed. Maybe I'm tired of living a sterile, fake life that I can't escape from. You make me feel so alive, Sophie."

She was silent as she rested her head against his broad, bare chest and closed her eyes, listening to his heart steadily beating with every shallow breath.

~~One Month Later~~

It was Derek's birthday party and everyone was there; his family, his coworkers, his friends. He looked so happy, so content and the way he would glance at Sophie with so much adoration and affection made her heartache. The adults were all drinking heavily and Sophie was no exception; she found herself going from tipsy to drunk in less than half an hour. The alcohol helped soothe the gnawing, relentless aching that had only worsened ever since that day when Connor owned her in his office.

She felt so numb, so empty, that she had to excuse herself and fabricate a little white lie that she had a pounding migraine and had to lie down on her bed. It had only been ten minutes that she was lying down, staring at the ceiling, when she heard the door quietly open and heard the lock turn. She could feel his dominant, sensual aura before she even saw him, and she couldn't deny the adrenaline that surged through her body when she felt the mattress dip under his added weight and he finally appeared in her vision, looking more handsome than ever in his navy blazer and dark blue distressed jeans.

"They told you I was up here?" she asked with a slight slur to her voice.

"No. I knew you were up here. I could feel you." He lied down directly next to her and he made her shiver when he lightly caressed her right cheek. "You've lost more weight."

"It happens when you're depressed," she said as she struggled to restrain her tears. "When you're living a complete lie and have to smile through it all."

"Don't cry, my sweet." He kissed every single tear away and then gently kissed her lips. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

All of the sadness subsided as she slid down on the mattress, wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his crotch. She could immediately feel him harden underneath her as she rubbed her face against him while he intently watched her, his chest rising up and down with every shaky breath.

"What if he comes up?" he tentatively asked.

Her reply was to unbuckle him, undo his jeans and help him take them off before she swiftly placed his strong legs on her shoulders and wistfully gazed up at him. "May I worship all of you, sir?"

For a few seconds, he seemed paralyzed by her request, until he roughly grabbed her hair and guided her little mouth down to his most intimate area. His legs tensed on her shoulders as she gently kissed his opening and when she plunged her warm, wet tongue inside, he growled and pulled her hair, hard, forcing her tongue deeper inside of him.

"Stroke me, my beautiful slut," he tautly whispered. "Fuck my ass with your tongue and stroke me and I will come so hard for you."

Sophie felt like she was going to come from his mere pleasure alone as she slowly stroked his hard, throbbing shaft and tongue fucked him deep and hard, so deep that her nose was resting against his balls. He tasted so clean and delicious and Sophie felt drunk on lust as he moaned and shuddered underneath her. There was no hint of sadness in her as she worshiped Connor in the most intimate way. She used the thick, fat bead of pre-cum on the slit of his cock as lubrication and the sexy sound of her hand moving up and down on his slippery, throbbing shaft and her wet tongue delving in and out of his tight ass was making her pussy clench in absolute desire. When she brought her left hand to his heavy, swollen balls to massage them, his legs violently shook on her shoulders and he quickly pulled off his shirt before a strangled cry escaped him.

"Sophie," he moaned out. "Going to come so hard..."

She kept her tongue inside of him, making sure to lick hard and fast, while she continued to massage his balls and stroke him. He whispered her name out loud one last time before his hips thrust into the air and he arched his back as he came, hard and long. She watched as his cock jerked in her grasp and his large, swollen balls tightened underneath her small hand while his asshole tightened around her loving tongue before his thick, long ropes of cum spurted out of him like a geyser, landing on his firm stomach and chest. His orgasm seemed to last forever and after he was finally done coming, Sophie quickly slipped her tongue out of him and hungrily licked every strand of white, hot cum that had spilled from his cock. His right hand violently shook as he lightly caressed her smooth, right cheek and once she was finally done eating his spilled seed, she gazed up at him with a genuine smile and gratitude gleaming in her eyes.

"Thank you for letting me worship you, sir," she said. "You taste delicious. I can't wait to worship you again."

His fingers tightened around several strands of her wavy, blonde hair as a content sigh escaped him. "Every Monday evening, after I get out of work, we will meet at a hotel and I will make you my beautiful, devoted little slut that takes my cock in all of her holes and worships all of me. Understood?"

A delicious shiver spread throughout her body. "Yes, sir. Thank you."

"Good girl."

Two hours later, she could still taste him in her mouth even as she drank more whiskey sours. His essence was embedded in her and she shivered every time that she thought of his sexy, firm body and dominant soul surrendering to her touch. Even though they were both across the room from each other, she felt comforted by his mere presence and the visceral connection that they had established. As everyone around them jovially chatted about inane subjects, no one noticed them eye-fucking each other for a few moments before he grinned and took out his phone to text her.

Next time I ravage you, your little wrists will be bound and your legs will be on my shoulders as my cock is deep inside of your tight ass. Make sure you are prepared because I won't be gentle, my beautiful little slut. You have unleashed a side to me that I have carefully hidden away from the world, until now.

Sophie felt as if she were about to pass out when she read the text. Her womb throbbed at the thought of him deep inside of her virgin ass and she couldn't help but swiftly reply to him.