Raven Ch. 10

Story Info
Raven puts the squeeze on Bianca and the 'Pussy Law Firm'.
5.8k words
4.2
1.6k
00

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

"Ground-floor reception rang up. There is a Bianca Harris to see you," Patti announced.

"Thank you, Patti." Raven was sprawled on the couch. She beckoned Patti over and pulled her down, kissing the girl. "Tell them to send her up, then wait by the lift and escort her to my office."

"At once, Raven," Patti earnestly saluted, arm across her chest. Patti was always saluting and always earnestly. She was devoted and loyal and happy to snitch on any bitching in the office or in the D stalls, where she spent three sessions a week. Raven was very fond of the girl.

"Tall black girl, can't miss her!" Raven shouted out after Patti. She was in a good mood. The Tara situation was calm, and both firms were working well together, largely thanks to Steven Tandy, who had no history or baggage to influence him. Raven was going along with Tandy to Bank's offices this afternoon. Not that she could add anything to the case being worked on, but as office manager, she had a right to attend and exercised that right.

Patti pushed open the door and ushered Bianca through. Raven swung her legs off the couch and sprang to her feet, her face wreathed in smiles.

"Lovely to see you, Bianca! Tea, coffee?"

"No, thanks. Oh, wait. Yes, I'll have coffee, black one sugar, please."

Raven nodded to Patti, then invited Bianca to sit in the leather armchair.

"Nice office, bit masculine for my tastes," observed Bianca looking around.

"Mine too. I will redecorate at some point."

They waited until Patti arrived with a pot of coffee. Bianca going over the conversation with Rachel last night in her head.

"First rule of mad cunts. Don't get involved with mad cunts. We should have just said no from the off," said Bianca bitterly.

"We don't know it was her, babe."

Bianca gave Rachel the side-eye.

"Yeah, okay, we know it was her," sighed Rachel.

"And our security system going offline while we were at the vets? She was fucking here last night. Us out of the way, Archie out of the way. Fucking bitch!"

"Shush, Sammie will hear us."

"And you were making goo eyes at the thought of playing with her and Kax."

"Hey!"

"Don't fucking deny it!" Bianca yelled.

"I'm not."

"Oh. Well, okay then."

"But this shit isn't on, so fuck her, fuck them both. Question is, how do we handle this because we ain't in her league, hun. I mean, this is just a friendly warning shot, for fucks sake!"

"Yeah, I know. We can't fire with fire." Much as I would love to, thought Bianca.

This time Rachel was surprised. "Oh. Okay. Good. So what's the plan?"

Bianca told her the plan.

"Fuck. You sure, babe?" Rachel put her arms around her wife and hugged her.

Bianca was sure as she sipped her coffee. She felt surprisingly calm. Putting down her cup, she stared directly at Raven. "I have to ask. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Archie."

"Your dog?"

"Yes. Our fucking dog."

Raven said nothing. Bianca got up, went to the door and handed her handbag to Patti outside, who took it without question. Patti never questioned.

"Nothing on me, no phones, no recording devices. I'm not here to trap you," continued Bianca, sitting back down.

"I should pat you down," smiled Raven.

"If you want, who knows, I may have a recorder up my snatch."

"Does it feel nice?"

"So I ask again, why?"

"Is your dog okay?"

"Yes. Vet says it was just enough to knock him sideways for a few days. He's a big dog. He'll be fine. Sammie is in a state. Rachel is worried sick, and I'm--" Bianca stopped.

"Worried?"

"Scared," replied Bianca quietly.

Raven shrugged. "There is no need to be scared. Good coffee, isn't it? Made with Boost water. The water's not what it was, though. Times change. I have this idea about Boost. It's a crazy idea."

Fuck the coffee and fuck Boost. Bianca tempered her anger. "I'm here to protect my family. What do I have to do to protect them? Money? A slice of our business? Just tell me."

Raven was quiet, drinking her coffee. Finally, she said: "I'm not one for business, but I have learnt a few things. One is that you should never offer, always wait for the other party to move. The second thing is that when people offer, they usually offer what they can easily afford, so you should never take the first offer. Or something like that."

"Look, I'm just trying to head this off before it gets too deep or someone gets hurt. It's already too deep for us. I'm being honest here. I don't know what you want." And you haven't denied it was you with Archie, Bianca thought bitterly.

"I don't want anything."

"Then why? We did as you asked with Megan. I did the penance thing. I thought we connected, that it could be a good thing." Bianca was trembling with emotion.

"Why? Well, if you want a reason, let's see then. Okay, ten per cent off the top and all of Megan's earnings going forward. She's given me a good idea of your business flow, so I know roughly what to expect. In return, any problems I will sort them. You've already earnt off Megan, so it's a generous offer."

"Problems?"

"Anyone cutting up rough, PC Plod, legal services. Think of it as a peace of mind retainer, but to me, cash, not the Firm."

Bianca stared at a spot on the wall behind Raven. So it had come down to this--an old fashioned shakedown. "You said don't accept the first offer."

"I'd accept this one. I'm in a good mood. Besides, you wouldn't like my second offer," smiled Raven. "Oh, there is one more thing."

Tensing, Bianca waited for the hammer to drop.

"I want you," continued Raven.

"Me? Sexually?"

"Well, if you are offering, but I would like some foreplay first. Sing for me. I hear you have a great voice."

"Sing?" Bianca's mind went blank.

"Yes, naked and singing. Call Patti in." Raven tucked her legs under herself on the couch and looked at Bianca. "Well, chop, chop!"

Bianca felt oddly detached, walking to the door. It was like an out-of-body experience.

"Yes, Raven?" Patti enquired.

"Join me on the couch. Bianca is about to strip naked and sing us a song. What do you think of that?"

"Woof!" Patti replied with a malicious smile.

Bianca shuddered.

****

"Did you enjoy our naked songstress?" Raven asked Patti. They were sprawling nude on the wetroom floor attached to Raven's office. Raven had got rid of Mead's toilet appliance and remodelled the bathroom into a functioning wetroom.

Patti nodded, her face glistening with Raven's piss. She had swallowed most of it. Raven was impressed by her capacity.

"It was fun watching her humiliated like that. She's the sort of snotty cow who used to look down on me! Did I do well?"

"You always do well, sweet Patti," Raven kissed her, enjoying the pissy flavour.

"I serve my Lady faithfully," said Patti firmly.

"I noticed." Raven lay back, cradling the girl in the crook of her arm. "Would you like to fuck Bianca? Piss on her? Or have her piss on you, her wife and Dog too?"

"I would love to have them piss on me, even their dog," Patti giggled.

"Sick bitch," said Raven fondly. "But it's Dog, capital D, a human dog."

"As long as its piss, Raven."

"I'm sure it can be arranged--new orders. Every Friday at five, you will go to their playrooms and collect the cash I am owed. Take Max with you. They may try something. It's unlikely, but you never know." Raven stood and turned on the shower. "How are things in the office. Anyone bitching other than the standard moans?"

"No. The D Stalls are working well. Sean is very encouraging to support staff, and everyone is fired up on this new case Steven is overseeing. One small grumble is that the D Stall staff would like to see you down there a bit more often, maybe even doing a stint. It would be good for team morale."

"Good point. I'll do a session on Friday afternoon. Mary?"

"Big grumbles. Not around much, not focused when she is here. Mr Mead is balancing that, though. Staff appreciate him pitching in, and they see him as a leader. Along with Steven."

"Mr Mead is a fantastic boss, never forget that Patti. Whatever he wants, he gets. That includes you. Understood."

"Yes, Raven." Patti ended with a fierce salute.

****

"Have another glass." Rachel poured out the wine. Bianca looked morose. "She shouldn't have humiliated you like that. That's not on. Me, they can do shit too, but you? That's really not on."

"I agree," said Sammie quietly. They had come clean with her and found she had already worked it out for herself. "The money is no problem, we can fudge the figures anyway, but making you perform like that?"

"And in front of that four-eyed cunt. I'll give her fucking 'woof'. Might as well just admit it," muttered Bianca. "Woman is totally schizo. Both of them. Needs more than a therapist, needs a fucking conference of them."

"Can we use that somehow, get records of her sessions with her doctor?" Rachel asked.

"I'm better than you two on the net, but I'm no hacker. I just use Google," replied Sammie. "What else did she say to you? Not that we can trust it, somethings may have been said for effect."

"How do you mean?" Rachel frowned.

"Take Megan, we take her in, like the girl and now find it's allowed the bitch to see how our business runs and our turnover. So, maybe that's the plan all along, not just turning her sister into a willing whore. I think she runs several plays at once."

"But she beat Megan for blabbing to us?"

"Unless that was deliberate. It made us think we were getting useful information, and it drew you in because you were all over Megan, wondering what it would be like to 'play' with Raven."

"So it serves two purposes, punish Megan and dangle her in front of Rachel because my wife is a pain slut," said Bianca, smiling for the first time.

"Yes, divide us. Threaten Archie, tempt Rachel, humiliate you."

Rachel shook her head. "It's all too much for me."

"Think how many other plays she has going on. We're probably just an afterthought," continued Sammie.

"Maybe, but I swear when we were talking, and she was Michelle, that was genuine. This Rosen said Michelle doesn't exist, it's a--what was the word? A construct! She also said the doctor calms her, and Ms Brody feeds it; I think she meant Raven. Whoever the fuck, Ms Brody is."

"Jan Brody?" Sammie queried.

"Could be, didn't get a first name. Who is Jan Brody?"

"No-one good. Runs a private sex club up on that big estate outside of town, some of the Dogs have been there putting on shows. They don't like it, though. They are mistreated, but their owners get well paid. Ms Brody is ancient and an evil woman by all accounts. No surprise that Raven knows her. I'll never forgive her for hurting Archie," she added quietly.

"I know, babe, and I'll try and keep us safe." Bianca squeezed Sammie's hand.

"You know if she is up to all this shit and god knows what else, we must be able to dig up some dirt and use it," said Rachel.

"Perhaps, but say we do and then what? She'll burn our house to the ground! We can't fight on her terms," replied Bianca.

"Can't do any harm to look, use in an emergency."

Sammie looked thoughtful. "I guess not. I'll ask on the Dog grapevine. We hear and see a lot because no one pays attention to us, we're pets, and we are discreet."

"The secret life of Dogs," smiled Bianca.

"Something like that. You would be surprised."

****

Raven was enjoying her day.

She especially enjoyed the frisson in the office of Bank's & Reed as she walked through with Tandy. Sean was with them to take notes for Mead. They had debated videotaping the meeting but dropped the idea.

There were more than a few familiar faces. One, in particular, gave her pause. Kayla. Raven kept the smile on her face, but it had unsettled her. It occurred to Raven that Tara had put Kayla there deliberately. It's what she would have done, and Tara was smart.

The meeting was about strategy and making sure everyone was on the same page. Raven dutifully took some notes, marvelled at how dull tax law was and checked her impatience. Kayla was itching at her.

During the first break, Tara approached her. Raven had to concede Tara was looking good. It wasn't the expensive black trouser suit with a thin pinstripe or the designer shoes, but the authority Tara commanded. Authority suited her. Tara always felt she was a cut above the other girls at McCraddocks, which made Michelle's rise through the ranks, a cheap common girl from the estate, especially galling. Mutual hostility fizzed between them.

"Happy to see Mead back?" Tara opened.

"Yes, very much."

"And how is daddy?"

"Well, thankfully."

"A few old faces, here I guess you recognise."

Kayla was sitting in full view of the conference room. They were making it too obvious. She would have dangled Kayla and then took her out of sight. Give it an hour, and the subject would be wondering if they were hallucinating. Much more distracting. A ghost from the past.

"A few, yes. Perhaps I will say hello later."

"Some may have more than hello to say back. How is Anaisha, Stevens wife?"

"Fine, I didn't realise you knew her?"

"I don't, not directly anyway." Tara was in full smug mode.

Raven wondered how beating Tara's face to a bloody pulp would impact inter-firm cooperation. Poorly, she thought with a sigh as both women smiled brightly at one another.

Making her excuses, Raven headed to the coffee machine, waving away the blend in the pot in the conference room. Kayla was staring at Raven as she walked past, hate and anger rolling off her. Two girls scattered at the machine as Raven approached. She vaguely recognised one of the girls. There was tension in the air. Raven sensed a play would be made. Their equivalent of a bagging? Would Tara sanction that? There were more important issues at stake than personal animosities.

Tilly and Cynthia approached from different points, converging on Raven at the machine.

"Appreciate if you didn't wander around. Sensitive client material. You understand." Tilly said.

"Of course, just stretching my legs. Lovely to see you, Cynthia."

"Drop dead, you fucking whore bag."

"Charming," smiled Raven. "I can use the restroom, I take it?"

Tilly smiled, and Cynthia looked expectant. "By all means, feel free."

My pussy sense is tingling, thought Raven. "Good to know, maybe later."

Tilly showed nothing, but Cynthia looked disappointed. The silly bitches were going to jump her? Not a bright move. How would they explain or justify it? Or didn't they care?

During the second break, Raven murmured she was going to the restroom. No one reacted except Tara, who picked up her phone. Raven could feel the heavy atmosphere as she headed to the ladies. She was enjoying the rush in her system, knowing something was about to go down. Question remained. What and how?

The restroom was standard. They had not carried over the D stall concept. Raven went to the sink and washed her hands. Wait for it, she thought.

The door opened behind her. Raven glanced back. It was Kayla. Instantly Raven knew the play. Ex-employee with a grudge. Unstable, attacks old boss that abused her. Regrettable, totally unforeseen.

The knife Kayla carried was a short blade. The girl was shaking, eyes wild. Raven wondered if they had hopped her up on drugs. Unstable meant unpredictable. Not good.

"You, you demon!" Kayla spluttered.

"Kayla! Long time. How are you?" Aside from the homicidal rage.

The girl telegraphed her charge--the knife hand leading the way. Raven deflected the knife and kicked the side of Kayla's knee, collapsing her to the floor. Smoothly, Raven put the girl in a headlock from behind and squeezed, keeping a wary eye on the knife.

Panicking, Kayla dropped the knife and tried to use both hands to break the headlock. "Should have used the knife, dear," whispered Raven as the girl slid into unconsciousness.

Gently, Raven laid Kayla on the floor. "They used you." She kissed the top of her head. So much for Tilly's previous concern for Kayla. Thinking quickly, Raven dragged Kayla into the end cubicle and locked the door. Propping the unconscious girl on the toilet, she kissed Kayla again. "Like old times," Raven said softly. "They shouldn't have used you like that. Everyone uses you. Including me."

Slipping off her heels, Raven pushed them under the partition and then smoothly pulled herself over and dropped to the other side. Checking her appearance, Raven kept her expression neutral and walked out. She had barely broken sweat.

All eyes were on her. Effecting not to notice, Raven slowly walked back to the conference room. The last session was about to start. Tandy looked pleased, as did Banks. Raven held Tara's stare. A mixture of frustration, anger and concern playing over Tara's face. Silly games, Raven thought. Fun, but foolish.

It was twenty minutes before there was a knock at the door. It was Tilly.

"Can I just borrow, Miss M?"

Steven looked momentarily blank. He also resented the intrusion.

"She means me," said Raven, standing up.

"Can we just agree on a fucking name," muttered Steven irritably.

Fair point, thought Raven. She also thought she might torture his cuck balls later for his impudence. Steven was doing well. He deserved a reward.

Tilly grabbed Raven's arm, half dragging her to where a first aider was attending Kayla, who was sitting up groggily in a chair.

"Is she alright?" Raven asked with just the right note of concern.

The girls surrounding Kayla looked at Raven with sullen hostility.

"That's the fucking question. What did you do to Kayla?" Tilly demanded, prodding her finger into Raven's chest.

"Me? Nothing. I remember she came in while I was at the sink and went into the end cubicle," replied Raven. "What happened?"

"We found her unconscious on the loo," a young brunette with glasses replied.

"Perhaps she fainted?" Raven suggested.

"Fuck that--" Tilly stopped as Raven grabbed her finger.

"You stupid fat cunt, with your stupid fucking games!" Raven hissed, wrenching hard on Tilly's finger. The prodding had annoyed her.

"Please!" Tilly shrieked.

"Please, what?"

"Leave her alone!" Cynthia and Donna made a move towards them.

"Move another step, and I'll break the cunt's finger."

"I'm sorry!" Tilly sank to her knees, trying to alleviate the pain.

"And Kayla, apologise to Kayla," Raven stared coldly at the girls surrounding her.

"I'm sorry, Miss M, please--"

"Raven. The name is Raven. Got that?"

"I'm sorry, Raven, I'm so sorry," Tilly began sobbing. The pain in her finger filling her head.

"And Kayla?" Raven twisted a little more.

"Please, yes, I'm sorry, Kayla," Tilly spluttered weakly.

"Now Kayla went to the restroom, entered the cubicle and fainted. We all got that?" Raven took Tilly's snotty burbling as assent. The sullen hostility in the room shifting into doubt and fear. "Good. One last thing before I go back into the meeting."

"What's that?" A voice piped up.

Raven's gaze swept the faces around her. Satisfied she had everyone's attention, she calmly snapped Tilly's finger.

****

Rachel handed the envelope of cash to Patti, with Bianca and Sammie looking on, stone-faced.

"Fucking runt," muttered Bianca when Patti had gone.

"You still reckon she poisoned Archie?" Rachel asked.

"Well, we know it wasn't Raven herself, given she would have fainted like a pussy at the sight of Archie." The woman's phobia gave all three a welcome boost of superiority.

"Okay, want to know what I have found out on our problem?" Sammie asked, making tea. Ever since the incident, Sammie's Dog persona had receded. Old take charge Sammie was back.

"Tell us everything, boss," grinned Rachel.

"Dog/Yvonne is married to Matt, and his mum is?" Sammie waited.

"No idea, just tell us, babe."

"Rosie, mad Rosie, who--"

"I had a fling with! And Rosie worked at McCraddocks, remember we met a group of them at the fetish fair a few years back. Michelle was there too," Rachel finished.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12