Raven Ch. 12

Story Info
Blackness and Blood.
6.3k words
5
1.9k
1
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Anne was riding Tilly around Raven's private rooms at the Club. She had put Tilly in a head harness, inserted a ponytail butt plug and was now swatting her arse with a crop while pulling roughly on the leather bit in Tilly's mouth.

Patti was scampering around, insisting she wanted a turn next. Raven watched fondly from the couch, enjoying the pointless cruelty of her latest apostles. The two naked girls were the same age, both brunette, but Anne was the prettier version of the two and more of a leader.

Eventually, Patti scrambled on the back of Tilly using the butt plug to drive her on until they crashed into the table, the two giggling girls spilling onto the floor. Tilly lay there breathing heavily, red-faced and crying.

"Just think, Tilly, if you hadn't been so silly and worked with me and not against me, you wouldn't be in this predicament," said Raven closing the documents she had been reading.

"Stupid fucking cow," sneered Anne, stamping her bare foot into Tilly's side.

"That's enough, Anne," snapped Raven. "You've had your fun, time for you to go."

Muttering her disappointment, Anne collected her clothes and saluted Raven. "Is it okay if I see Ashly tomorrow night?" Ashly was Anne's on/off girlfriend.

Raven nodded, and Anne saluted her again before walking naked through the Club. The girl was relishing the freedom to express herself under Raven.

A struggling Tilly finally removed the head harness and stood forlornly before Raven and Patti.

Sighing, Raven put aside the documents and went over to Tilly. "You knew what would happen, didn't you? I've forgiven the betrayal but not forgotten, which means girls like Patti whose loyalty I can count on are higher in the pecking order, and my girls know how to peck," she said softly, holding Tilly's hands.

"I know. I accept it is my fault and that I should have known better," sniffed Tilly. Her spirit was flat, confidence gone.

"Things going badly at work?"

"Yeah, pretty bad, the girls are getting worse, and Anne makes it her mission to humiliate me. I'm making mistakes, and Tara is mad at me. She's thinking of getting someone in to replace me, but that won't help as Anne is putting little stickers of ravens all over the place, which is driving Tara even madder."

"And the other two girls, Frances and Cindy?"

"They are with Anne and delight in ragging on me too. They are quite cruel at times."

But Anne sets the tone, thought Raven.

"Time to bring them in as well. Anne can do that. I will toss them your carcass to pick over as a present."

A look of anguish crossed Tilly's face. "Please, Raven, I've done everything you have asked!"

"As you should, considering your betrayal, but there will be compensations. Perhaps coming back where you belong. The D stalls have been adapted. A chance for you to stick your fat astse through a hole for Dom's to enjoy. Lucy, one of the new girls, is very keen on the feature, isn't she Patti?"

"Yes, Raven."

"And more opportunities for you to tend Mr Pinner and his little band of geriatrics. I'm thinking of fulfilling that dream of yours, your own place where you service old cock and tend to their needs. Not to everyone's tastes, but I can make it happen."

"Thank you, Raven. I would like that," intoned Tilly dutifully.

"I'm sure you would, and I have no doubt you will use that kink of yours to gain some monetary benefit and maybe a few handsome bequests." Minus my brokerage, Raven thought as she absently played with Tilly's hair.

"Now be off. You can collect your clothes from the kitchen, allow the patrons to admire that handsome tail." Raven slapped Tilly on the arse and watched the woman trot out in a slightly happier frame of mind.

Snuggling back up to Raven on the couch, Patti asked: "Will you give Tilly what she wants?"

"Eventually, yes. Tilly has a predilection that can be monetised, and if she continues to be loyal, she will be rewarded. You disagree?"

"Forgive me, yes. Tilly betrayed you. You could have been hurt. She should be damned and punished. Badly punished," said Patti darkly.

"Her betrayal was through weakness. Tilly follows, she wasn't strong enough to stand up and say no. Weakness is not a threat. Ambition is a threat. Anne will be more of a problem long term. Unlike you, Patti, whose loyalty shines through." Raven kissed Patti. "I knew as soon as I saw you that you would be loyal and faithful. Someone I can count on for anything."

"Thank you, Raven. I love you," Patti breathed. Her bony arms wrapped around Raven's neck. "Shall I keep an eye on Anne?"

"Yes, and her friends. Join in with them when you can. Now fetch the cream."

"Yes, Raven." Patti jumped up and went to the dresser, where she picked up a large tub of lotion.

Stripping, Raven turned her back to Patti. "How is the bruising?"

"Fading. Shall I take some pics?" Patti was documenting the welts and bruising, allowing Raven to track the healing and enjoy the images, sometimes masturbating to the damage to her own body.

Raven stood while Patti took several pics. Outside of the family, Patti was the only one allowed to see the aftermath of Kax's beating. Raven could feel Patti's hot breath as she closely examined the wounds.

"Do you still wish me to do the same to you?" Raven asked, watching the girl's fascinated expression via the mirror.

"Yes, more than anything, but it must be real. Genuine rage over my failure to serve you," the girl's passion caused her to speak frankly, absent her usual subservience. "Sometimes I think about deliberately failing you so you will viciously beat me, but that would be dishonest. I would be cheating myself and you."

Raven understood. The rage had to be authentic and raw, otherwise, it was just playacting.

Her wounds tended, Raven sat back on the towel covering the couch and spread her long legs for Patti to admire. The young girl stripped before her. Patti had surprisingly large breasts for her size; she tended to keep them battened down, a form of self-inflicted restriction. The insides of her thighs were chaffed, sometimes they would be raw and prickled with blood. Patti had a habit of rubbing her body with coarse sandpaper.

Raven had questioned whether she used it directly on her pussy, which Patti emphatically denied. Suspecting her of lying, Raven had examined her but found no evidence of abuse.

"I always will tell the truth, Raven, that will be part of my service pledge to you. I have pressed sandpaper on my pussy or masturbated whilst using it on my nipples, but that is all. I regard my pussy as sacred, so I will not abuse it harshly. I accept, of course, that you may wish to, in which case I would be honoured." Patti's earnestness was something the other girls mocked, often to her face, but Raven liked it. She even liked the fact it made the girl's face look more goggle-eyed than usual.

Patti dug her hand into the tub and began smearing it onto Raven's pussy. The cream was cold and had a slightly numbing effect. Raven settled back as Patti worked her hand into Raven, stretching, lubricating and massaging, her thumb pressing directly on Raven's clit.

Rotating her hips in time with Patti's hand movements, Raven was tempted to grab the young girl by the wrist and push her fully inside, but she curbed her impatience. The build-up to penetration was an exquisite pleasure in itself, and Patti expertly teased her Mistress, seeming to sense when her pussy was ready to receive her fist.

Despite her intentions, Raven was unable to hold back. "Ram your fist into my pussy, you four-eyed scrawny bitch!"

Blinking in pleasure at the abuse, Patti disobeyed the order, her reward another shower of spittle and more invective. Raven grabbed her wrist only for Patti to pre-empt her by curling her hand and slamming it hard into Raven, who shrieked in surprise and pleasure.

"You fucking twat!" The slap rattled Patti's head, knocking her glasses sideways. Ignoring them, the girl worked her fist into Raven's cunt, jamming it in hard with an obscene squelch.

Flexing her fist inside, Patti saw Raven's clit, stark and erect. She bobbed down and teased it with her teeth. Raven's legs were up, hooking her hands behind her knees, trying to spread herself and allow the girl to get deeper. Patti's smiled at her Mistress, her arm slowly being swallowed.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuuck!! That's it, babe, push deeper!"

Patti did, feeling the firmness of Raven's cervix push back.

"Punch, punch it!" Raven urged between moans, her hand again clamping on Patti's wrist, causing an involuntary gasp of pain. Twice Raven tried to slam the fist hard into herself. On the third try, Raven succeeded, causing her to spasm and double over, forcing Patti down onto the floor. Biting back her tears, Patti remained inside as Raven orgasmed, her hand still clamped on Patti's arm, strong fingers grinding thin bones.

Lost in her own pleasure, Raven slowly moved up and down on Patti's fist, savouring that rock hardness in her post-orgasmic state. Patti's whimpers of distress, adding to her dreamy haze.

Opening her eyes, Raven finally looked down at Patti, who was lying half on her back with her arm twisted at an unnatural angle. The girl's pain was evident, her face white and her lip marked from where she had bitten it.

Deliberately, Raven held her position for a few moments, then slowly raised herself, Patti's arm flopping out of her pussy as if it was boneless.

This time, Patti did give a loud gasp, unprepared for the agony of release. Holding her lifeless hand, Patti buried her face in the carpet. Gracefully, Raven rose to her full height and stood over Patti.

"That was good, fucking good," said Raven, her words a little jumpy, as was her heart rate. Slowly she calmed herself. "Bathroom. I need to piss."

"Yes, Raven," Patti wedged herself to her knees and crawled slowly and clumsily to the bathroom, her injured arm across her chest like a broken wing.

Making no effort to help, Raven watched as Patti collapsed and rolled onto her back. Straddling the girls head, Raven sank to her haunches and smiled. "Open wide."

There had been no need to instruct Patti, her mouth was open and eager.

"Good girl," Raven shot her stream into the back of the girl's throat, causing her to cough and choke. "Drink it!" Raven's tone was sharp.

Chastened, Patti composed herself and chugged back the salty warm liquid with an ease born of long practice.

Satisfied, Raven finished and wiped herself on Patti's hair. She could still feel the after-effects of Patti's hand in her pussy. That stretched feeling would remain for a while.

"You did well, Patti."

"I hope Mistress is satisfied." Patti's voice was shot through with pride and pain.

Raven's expression was opaque as she reached down and grasped Patti's injured arm. "Not quite," she murmured.

Patti's shrill screams reverberated around the bathroom, her colourless, sweat-soaked face entrancing and enticing Raven, who bent and kissed the thin whimpering lips, tasting the salty agony, savouring the rush it sent through her.

"Shush, sweet, Patti," murmured Raven as she would to a lover. Again she pressed her lips to Patti's. The taste was intoxicating, her darting tongue lapping up tiny flecks and dribbles of saliva. Raven perched over the trembling girl, her long black hair splayed out, covering Patti like a cloak, feasting until she was sated.

"Now," Raven whispered lovingly to the semi-conscious Patti. "Now, I am satisfied."

Patti's eyes fluttered open, shining with almost religious zealotry. "It is my pleasure to serve, Mistress."

"I know, dear Patti." Gently, Raven made the girl comfortable.

"May I masturbate, Mistress?"

"You may." Raven cradled Patti's head and watched her acolyte pleasure herself with her pain.

****

"Mr Hugo Smalling," Patti announced.

"Thank you, Patti. Coffee, tea?" Raven offered.

"Coffee would be great. Cream if you have it, no sugar. That's if you can manage, dear," he said with concern at Patti's plastered forearm.

"Thank you, I'll be fine."

"Bring in a pot."

"Yes, Raven."

Ignoring the look of confusion on Hugo's face, Raven waved him to the couch. "How can I help?"

The sale of the flat to Raven had concluded after a discussion with the Armenian brothers. Raven had proposed a similar property at a discounted rate in return for their option on Kayla's flat.

The brothers were very polite and respectful. Raven and Kax were similarly so.

"Can I ask why you want this particular property?" Tigran asked.

"The flat has no importance to us, but it does to the current tenant."

"She's family." Kax expanded.

"Ah." There was a brief murmured conversation between the brothers.

"Your offer is acceptable, however, we have run up some expenses which will leave us out of pocket." Tigran seemed to do all the talking.

"We are happy to cover those expenses."

"The things we do for family," smiled Tigran. "I believe the figure is around £15k."

Chiselling fucker, thought Raven. "That sounds agreeable."

"Excellent!"

They shook hands on it and made their way back to the car.

"Family?" Raven queried.

Kax shrugged. "I feel responsible for her."

"Let me know when you want to adopt her. I'll get the firm to draw up the papers."

"Cunt."

"Arsehole."

"£15k?" Kax started the car.

"Cost of doing business, Mr Kax, cost of doing business. After all, it is for family, right?"

Raven dragged herself back to her visitor.

"Very nice office. You a solicitor then? Knew you were more than just a secretary. You're used to handling people. I could tell right away. How did you get the buyer to withdraw?"

"I'm the office manager, and I asked them nicely."

He chuckled. "And they just said yes?"

"How can I help, Mr Smalling?" Raven had no interest in discussing the Armenians.

"Hugo, please, thank you, dear," he said to Patti, who was carrying a pot of coffee in her good hand. "Well, I have a small problem in another flat. Beverly wasn't happy that you knocked down your offer by £15k. She said I should refuse. I said, don't be silly, dear."

Raven let him meander. Hugo was no fool and said more than first seemed apparent.

"Again, it's a tenant issue. Two girls use it as a base. One of them has a boyfriend and cut up a bit rough when the agency asked them to leave. They have my personal details from the tenancy agreement, and I'm not one for aggravation."

"You want us to handle their removal?"

"Yes, you know strong letters, fancy words, scare them a bit, make them leave without a fuss."

Raven smiled. "You want one of our junior associates to handle this?"

"Well, I prefer you if that's okay, and your, er, partner."

"I'm not a solicitor. Nor is my partner."

"No, but you're very persuasive. I need to get cash together quickly for this new build project I'm investing in. I don't want to get bank loans and then spend months getting tenants out. Want it nice and clean."

"I will look into it." Raven stood. Hugo took this as his cue to leave.

"Do you want to discuss rates and such like?"

"Let me assess the situation, and I'll get back to you. Leave the property details with my secretary."

"Of course." Hugo put down his barely touched coffee. "I look forward to hearing from you."

****

Bill was beaming with delight. An afternoon off from sitting at his desk in McCraddocks lobby, and now the chance to bang a prossie on someone's else money.

"I feel like James Bond," he grinned in the back of the car.

"Well, you're not. Just see what the girls are like, the operation, what sort of vibe you get," replied Raven. "Here's the money. Have fun."

Grabbing the cash, Bill heaved himself out of the car and made for the apartment block.

"You okay, babe?" Raven asked.

"No. Can't stand being near the guy. I'm going to have the car valeted." Kax had remained silent during the exchange.

"Bill's okay."

"Yeah, well, you have questionable judgement when it comes to men."

"Tell me about it. You should see the arsehole I married."

"A hit with the ladies, I hear."

"Delusional too," she laughed.

"So, what's the feeling on this?" Back to business.

"Feels off. Don't think Hugo is playing straight. I think Hugo is in trouble and thinks we may be able to dig him out. Our Armenian friends may be the trouble. Just a guess."

"No way we getting into any conflict, Lady. Makes no sense. We're still getting established here."

"I know, which is why we are assessing the situation, getting a feel for what is going on and seeing if it can break to our advantage." She paused. "Jane says the flower shop is coming along nicely. Is Kayla happy with it?"

"Very. She was a bit confused seeing a shop with her name on it, but once inside, she was happy as Larry putting arrangements together. We open tomorrow," added Kax, avoiding her gaze.

"Tomorrow? You kept that fucking quiet!"

"You have a lot on your mind."

"So you there for the grand opening?"

"Figured I would stick around, see how she beds in. Jane will be there too. Steve said he would drop in. Support new local businesses."

"Take it, I don't have a fucking invite."

"No, figured that would spoil the mood."

"Charming. Do I have to avoid the square in case she sees me and goes batty?"

"No, just stay out of the shop. She thinks you can't see the shop."

"Of course I can see the fucking shop!"

"Yes, but she thinks I've warded it from the Evil one, meaning you can't see it, okay, okay, laugh it up, go on."

"Kax, the wizard! I should call you Harry," Raven snorted. "Batty doesn't do the girl justice!"

"I'd put a fucking spell on you if I could," muttered Kax trying to hide his amusement.

"Oh, you did, babe, many years ago," she smiled. "I'll stay away, I guess I owe her that much. Just make sure she doesn't bleed us dry by giving away the stock to the fairy people or something."

"I figure Megan or Becky could help as well if necessary. Keep an eye on things."

Something in his tone caught her attention. "You nervous, Mr Kax?"

Shifting uncomfortably, Kax gave an awkward nod. "Kind of. She looked thrilled going through all the flowers, knows them all, seems to have a good eye for arranging them, according to Jane. I just want it to work out."

Raven looked at him, then leaned over to kiss him. "You're a good man, Mr Kax."

"The creep's back," growled Kax suddenly. "That was quick."

"They're working girls. Get the punter in, skin them and then out the door sharpish. Bill knows the score, and no, don't give us a fucking thumbs up, you idiot!"

Bill climbed into the back, wafting the smell of lavender soap with a hint of stake sweat. "Done!" He announced proudly.

"Well, whoopi-fucking-do. Give us the low down," said Raven.

"Quick fuck, nice tits--"

"You can leave out the sex bits," snarled Kax.

"Two girls, one working, the other on the phone, reception, they take it in turns, young, early twenties, friendly, nice, no drama. Foreign."

"Where from?" Raven asked.

"Abroad."

Raven stared at Bill.

"Europe, they said, but they looked Asian, Indian, or Turkish. Really pretty. Natural black hair." Bill hastily expanded, then promptly wished he hadn't said 'natural' as he took in Raven's black hair.

Raven gave Bill the side-eye but let it ride. She turned to Kax. "Armenian?"

"Could be," he shrugged. Then said: "We're being played."

"Yeah. Did they seem anxious, distressed?" Raven asked Bill.

Bill frowned. "How do you mean?"

"I mean, when you weren't gazing at their tits, did they seem jumpy?"

"Oh, no, very relaxed, singing and everything."

"Singing?"

"Yeah, they had music on, relaxing, like pipes and stuff."

"Bagpipes?" Kax queried.

"Nah, like a big flute thing."

"Fuck's sake,' muttered Raven."Okay. Make another appointment for tomorrow. Get a bit more info, like where they are from. Pretend you are interested and cultured. Where do you want dropping?"

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12