Raven Ch. 14

Story Info
For whom the bell tolls.
5.9k words
5
4.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

"It will mean redesigning the 'D' to accommodate extra holes and privacy cubicles," pointed out Raven.

The team was in the stalls surrounding Raven, making their pitch.

"The fuck hole is popular, it's created a buzz, and the cubicles will be great for staff to unwind."

"We are a law firm, not a holiday camp!" But Raven's objections were more rote than heartfelt. In truth, she liked the idea. "We'll get a design, see if it's feasible and if it is, then cost it out." She forestalled the cheering.

"It's not a yes, just costing it out. Now back to work, we open in ten."

"We?" Sean asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm filling in for Miles for an hour."

Miles looked worried. "Why?"

"Some Firm business. Put your top back on, and report to Jane in Steven Tandy's office." Raven smiled reassuringly. "Relax, you're doing a great job, and there will be a bonus in this for you."

"Okay, you're the boss." Miles watched Patti undress Raven and hold her outfit, like a courtier attending her Queen.

"We need a shorter route!" Miles wryly noted as he made his way down the corridor, which snaked around the outside of the office. Emerging, he stopped and asked a harrassed looking woman the way to Tandy's office. Finally, he recognised Jane and gave her a friendly wave.

"What's this all about?"

"Steven will explain. All I will say is that he is a nice man, and he thinks you can help him."

Jane knocked and then entered with Miles in tow. "Steven, this is Miles," she announced.

"Ah yes, please come in," he smiled, bouncing up, a tall man, sandy hair, an open but pained expression on his face, Miles thought as they shook hands.

"So, what can I do for you, guys?" Miles asked.

Steven gave Jane a hopeful look.

"You have to tell him, Steven, your wife insists. If Miles refuses, which is likely, then you will have to live with it," smiled Jane

"Refuse what?" Miles was intrigued, although he had an idea where this was going. He was also wondering how big a bonus.

"It's just that, well first can I count on your discretion?" stammered Steven. He had gone bright pink.

"Of course you can, honey," smiled Miles. "I'm here to help and serve." And get paid handsomely.

"Tell him your situation, Steven," instructed Jane.

"Yes, do tell, especially if it's juicy." Miles put his arm on Steven's and all but fluttered his eyes at him.

The best Steven could do was a strangled croak. Confessing his situation with new people was difficult for him. Again he looked at Jane, who tutted impatiently.

"Steven is a practising cuck. His wife entertains other men, including on their wedding night. She is also pregnant with another man's baby and is due to pop any day. Steven is stressed at work, his wife is cranky and riding him hard, and his cock is caged."

"Oh, the poor thing," burst out Miles, "in a cage? That's no way to treat your dick, dear. Show me."

With a slow pent-up sigh of relief, Steven dropped his trousers to reveal his caged member."

"Do the other boys tease you in the 'D'?" Mikes asked.

"No, I have my own private bathroom."

"Oh, and you want me to serve as your own personal toilet? I would love to. Any chance we can get that sweet cock of yours released?"

"No, Ms Anaisha will not permit it, and you as his toilet was not quite what we had in mind," replied Jane. "Tell him, Steven."

Now it was out in the open, literally, Steven was more relaxed. "To be honest, Miles, I was hoping to serve you that way and orally too, if you permit me." Confessing this with his trousers around his ankles was an exquisite and enjoyable humiliation for Steven.

"Oh, I see!" Miles grinned, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his cock. "You want to suck on this."

Mutely, Steven stared at the size of Miles and nodded.

"Well, I haven't got all day, sweetie," said Miles with just the right note of impatience.

"Of course, sir," said Steven getting to his knees in front of Miles and taking hold of his cock. Jane watched on with genuine interest.

Miles battered Steven around the face leaving a tiny smear of juice on his cheek. "I need to cum, and a cuck boy is just what I had in mind."

With a little moan of pleasure, Steven took Miles into his mouth, almost cumming as he tasted the young man and his heady male scent. Steven was sensitive and delicate with his tongue, fellating Miles with some skill.

"You've done this before, haven't you, Stephanie? Maybe sucking on bull cocks after they have just done your wife?"

"Mmmmph," nodded Steven.

"She turning you into her little gay boy? Opening her legs for big manly cocks while rinsing your wallet?" Miles glanced at Jane and winked. She smiled her approval in return. "Enjoying seeing your fag boss, sucking cock, honey?" Miles asked her.

"Very much, I may even diddle myself while I watch," replied Jane.

Steven almost came at that point but brought himself back from the edge. He hadn't seen Jane naked, his wife and her fiancé had laid down strict rules.

"You do what takes your fancy. It is hot watching this cuck reveal himself and turn into a sissy cocksucker." Miles was hitting all the right notes.

Caught up in the moment, Jane stood alongside Miles and hitched her skirt. Technically the rules were 'no touching', not that she couldn't display or touch herself. At least, that was now her interpretation.

"Do you like my pussy, Steven?" she began rubbing herself in front of him. "Poor Steven never gets to play with pussy, poor Steven just gets to suck cock." Lucky Steven, Jane thought wistfully. It was a gorgeous cock.

Miles stepped up the pace, ramming his cock down Steven's throat, causing him to choke and splutter, salvia dripping from his mouth, his eyes on Jane. She had perched herself on his desk and spread herself wide as she fingered herself.

Just as Steven wondered if he could swallow any more of Miles's cock, his mouth was filled with semen, and his own ejaculate dribbled from his caged member. A sense of relief and peace swept over Steven as his tensions flowed from him.

For her part, Jane was fascinated seeing her boss, a confident, capable man reduced to being on his knees swallowing cum. She understood his need, it was a need that came naturally to her and one she understood.

She stood and smoothed down her skirt as Miles made Steven lick up every drop of cum.

"If you will excuse me," she murmured.

Neither man noticed. Steven was now rimming Miles, who was leaning against Tandy's desk, enjoying the attention.

Slipping out, Jane searched for her fiancé, hoping he wasn't too busy or worse rousting a service girl. Like Jane, Stephen had agreed to certain restrictions as a condition of her return. Nevertheless, there were temptations, and Jane was realistic about Stephen. Also, she smiled to herself, she was not immune from temptation either!

Stephen was working but was more than happy to take a break. Jane grabbed his hand.

"Where we going, babe?"

"Raven's office."

"Why? What does she want?"

"Nothing, it's what I want."

"What's that? Hey!" He exclaimed as she pushed him through the door then closed it.

"I want fucking, and I want it now!" Jane was on her knees on the sofa and pulling up her skirt.

"Is Raven?"

"She'll be a while, now get your cock out. Your girl needs banging!" Jane flashed him a wicked smile.

"If you say so, babe," Stephen grinned back, unzipping his pants.

"I do," she grabbed her arse and parted herself, burying her face in the sofa cushions. "Now hurry up!"

"You're the boss!" Stephen hurriedly pushed his cock into Jane's pussy and got to work before Raven returned.

Raven was also enjoying her time off. It felt good being of the girls. She wished Shan was here with her. It hurt that Shan could so easily stay away, not even returning her messages. A part of Raven had hoped that Shan would seek her out, but she knew it was a forlorn hope.

A stream of piss washed away her thoughts, lightning her mood. Since her playdate with Gina, she had felt much better balanced mentally. Rosen had been right about reconnecting to' Michelle', even if it meant her thoughts turned more to the incident that had changed her path at the Firm.

Chugging alongside her was Carrie, who was now a regular in the D stalls. As Raven finished up, she saw Carrie was playing with herself as she drank. Smiling, Raven slipped her hand between Carrie's legs. The initial hostility from Carrie had faded. Embracing the Firm's lifestyle and her relationship with Mary had reorientated and conditioned her to accept different societal norms. Carrie had found a place for herself.

"Thanks," smiled Carrie when she finished.

"You're welcome."

"Okay, ladies, shower time," said Anne. She kept a strict watch and rota, regular breaks, regular showers. Lucy and Sean took their place alongside Evelyn, who was just into her second shift.

"How is Mary?" Raven asked Carrie as they walked to the showers.

"Oh, fine."

Raven caught the non-committal tone.

"No, really, how is she? No one has seen her all week."

Punching the shower button, Carrie shrugged. "Truthfully, neither have I much. I was at her place the other day, but she was, well, you know."

"No, I don't. That's why I am asking."

"She was drunk, as usual. I try to get her away from the booze, but she just slaps me. She's a mean drunk."

Soaping herself down, Raven shook her head. Mary was a problem, and Carrie had been right. Raven did know. She just looked the other way and ignored it. With Mary, she always ignored what was right in front of her.

"I know it's not my place, but you could help her. She listens to you," said Carrie. She saw Raven looking at her soapy breasts." I'm available if you wish, Raven."

The girl's words triggered a memory of her, Michelle, saying much the same to Mary all those years ago. A trust Mary then abused."I appreciate the offer. Perhaps you should come to my rooms at the Club. I host play evenings from time to time."

"I would love to be invited. Mary hates the place, but I am happy to make myself available."

"You appear to have gotten over your upset with me," smiled Raven.

They stepped into the drying area.

"Of course, you were instrumental in breaking me. I am yours."

Raven lightly placed her hand on the small of Carrie's back and kissed her, a long sensuous kiss.

"Thank you, Raven." Carrie rested herself against Raven's hard body.

"Have you forgiven, Rosie?"

"Not really, she scares me a little. She made me fist her the other day. I find it disturbing given her age," admitted Carrie.

"You think being sixty plus is a bar to sexual enjoyment or just kinky stuff? Not very enlightened of you."

"I know, and I am getting better with it. I'm just being honest. Think it's more of a Rosie thing, I don't feel it with Anne."

"Anne acts like a grown-up in charge, which she is. Rosie acts like a crazy teenager. It's not the sex, it's the age-inappropriate behaviour you find unsettling."

"Yeah, I guess, hadn't thought of it like that."

"Anyway, you get back to the break area. I should get back to the office."

"And Mary?"

"I'll talk to Mary."

****

"Everything okay with Steven?" Raven asked Jane as she settled on the sofa in her office.

Blushing, Jane tried to suppress images of her being fucked on the same sofa barely thirty minutes earlier. "Fine. Miles was perfect. Knew how to behave, what to say, really pushed Steven's buttons." And mine, she thought guilty.

"Good, he's a bright guy. He'll do well out of this if he keeps playing it right. You okay, Jane?"

"Yes. No! No, I'm not. Please don't be mad!"

"Well, no promises," replied Raven adopting a sharp tone." Confess, Jane."

Jane promptly confessed all. Showing herself to Steven, getting turned on, and fucking her Stephen in Raven's office and on her sofa.

"This sofa? Are you saying that I am sitting in your twat juice and Stephen's cum?"

"Yes, no! I cleaned up any stains. Well, Stephen made me lick up any mishaps because I am a slut and a whore." It had been great fun, she thought happily to herself.

"Here, now!" Raven beckoned Jane to her." Lay across my lap. I'll teach you to make me sit in your pussy stains. Shocking behaviour!" She pulled up Jane's skirt as she lay across her." Are you sorry?" Raven gave Jane's bum a playful tap.

"Yes, Raven," squealed Jane.

"Sorry for what?"

"For being a worthless, slutty tramp and abusing your office, ow!" Two hard raps this time.

"Enticing young men to stick their dicks in your slutty holes," Raven gave Jane's rear a quickfire spanking." You're a grown woman. Act like one!" She ended with two forceful slaps to each bright pink cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Raven, it won't happen again! It's just that my pussy gets so wet and horny." Jane climbed off Raven and stood before her, head bowed.

"Well, it's done now. Make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Yes, Raven," said Jane dutifully, hiding her smile. Both knew it would.

"Now, sit next to me and tell me how hot was it watching Steven suck Miles's cock?"

"Very hot, kinda got me going, and my Steve was the beneficiary, it's nice to be back, and I am fascinated how Anaisha controls her husband. It's opened my eyes a bit."

"Like how you control Steve?"

"I don't control him. He had me licking up cum and telling me I'm a slutty whore!"

"But you wanted him to do that, and he knows you want it, so it's really you controlling him. Pour out some coffee for us both, and let's chat."

Jane jumped up and did the honours.

"Okay, take this place. Who runs it?" Raven continued.

"Well, the bosses?"

"Like Steven? And who controls Steven? Anaisha and, by extension you. But on the day to day, I run this place, and before that, it was Mary. Who runs the Club, a batty old woman who is nearly in her eighties. Who runs the D? Anne. The rules for this place, the formality, the structure who devised them? Four women."

"Well, yes, I guess, but we're subbies, service girls, well, and some boys."

"Yes, because it fills a need in a lot of us. I loved being a subbie here, if things had gone differently, I would have remained a contented little subbie. Well, I think I would."

"So we run things, then?"

"In a lot of ways, yes, take the Pussy Palace, all pussy in charge. Not sure that it works quite so well, though. I think you need a balance."

"I guess. I like being a subbie. I couldn't be like you, Raven!" Jane's voice dripped admiration.

You don't want to be. Smiling, Raven held the side of Jane's face. "You will always be dear to me."

"And you to me," impulsively, Jane leant in and kissed Raven." You will always be able to count on us, have us. Steve admires you."

I am being inundated with offers today, thought Raven. It felt good. "Well, I was on the end of one of his most famous baggings!"

"Oh, that's right, and then you set him up with me."

"He liked you, he just wasn't sure how to express it. Sometimes the rules get in the way. I do appreciate the offer, though." They kissed again, Jane's hand resting lightly on Raven's breast. A knock at the door dispelling the moment.

It was Patti, her face darkening as she saw Jane. "I've finished my shift in the D if you need me."

"Thank you, Patti, we'll take lunch in the canteen."

A scowling Patti closed the door after one more venomous look at Jane.

"Patti doesn't like me much," said Jane.

"No, she's jealous, as are you a little," smiled Raven.

"Yes, a little. I worship you, I make no secret of that. But I'm not openly rude to Patti, even though she is an odd-looking runt."

"Runt or cunt?"

"Both! Why is her hair always so lank and stringy, and those big eyes behind those glasses! She looks like a guppy fish. No one likes her, you know."

"I know, but I do like her, fond of her even."

"Well, if she keeps being rude and bitchy then I'll have words," muttered Jane.

"No, leave it be. I'll talk to Patti. Don't go up against her, Patti may be a little runt, but she's dangerous.

"Dangerous? Patti?"

"Trust me on this, don't mess with Patti. Now go and see your man for lunch but check in on Steven first, okay?"

"Yes, Raven, thanks for everything, especially the spanking. That was fun!" Jane jumped up and headed for the door.

"Oh, and tell Patti to come in." Raven called after her.

"Raven," said Patti eagerly.

"How goes it with Anne and her little gang?"

"They call themselves 'Cunt Busters', they attacked two girls, one in a club toilets and the other in an alley behind a chippy. They broke her finger, they call it 'doing a Raven'. Anne is the leader, very aggressive. Frances and Cindy enjoy it as well."

"And you?"

"Yeah, it's great! I like the chaos and the cruelty, Will you meet them?"

"Soon, I need to get Tilly settled in at the Club. She will need to whore herself out to keep a roof over her head now that she's been fired."

"Fat, fucking cunt deserves it, she deserves worse," spat out Patti viciously.

"Well, you can work off some of that spite on her. Ms Brody wants her to star in some S&M scenes, tit hanging, getting her fat arse fisted, fancy it?"

Patti slapped her hand across her chest in salute." Yes, Raven!"

"One last thing, ease off Jane, she is no threat to you, okay?"

"Yes, Raven, oh before I forget, Mr Kax called, wants to know why you aren't returning his messages or calls."

"Shit! I turned my phone off in the 'D' and forgot to turn it back on. What did he say?"

"He said, 'a bit of bother at the flower shop and tell my cunting wife to pick up her cunting phone!', that was it word for word."

Raven smiled." You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Yes," giggled Patti," but he did insist I pass it on word for word."

"Bitch," laughed Raven.

****

"It's fucking flowers!" Raven said impatiently, stamping her feet. There was a chill in the air, grey clouds scudding overhead.

Turning to the woman selling winter coats close by, Kax said: "Tell her."

Margaret was in her fifties and permanently ruddy-cheeked from years of working outside. "Big money in flowers, used to be in the game myself. Always occasions for buying flowers and a good mark up."

"Yeah, and? It's a little flower shop!"

"And a few stallholders maybe aren't too happy at a little flower shop opening up on their patch."

"No harm in a bit of competition, Ms?"

"Maggie, and you're right except the girl running it seems haphazard in her pricing. Almost giving them away."

"She's running a promotional week, getting customers in," said Kax avoiding his wife's 'told you so' look.

"If you say so," Maggie didn't sound convinced. "Look, it's none of my business, and she is a sweet girl, but she does seem a little away with the fairy folk."

"No, shit," muttered Raven." They do much damage?"

"Trashed some stock, just a warning shot. Megan reckons a few hundred quid's worth, five hundred tops."

"Kayla, okay?"

"Megan opened up, saw the mess and rang me. I intercepted Kayla, and Megan has taken her for coffee to discuss a big arrangement. I said I'm here to do my thing."

"Cast your magic?" Raven said sarcastically.

"Yeah, whatever. I didn't want her upset."

"Who is the big arrangement for? At least we are getting customers."

"Yeah, tell you later. Kayla is very excited, though." Kax didn't think Raven would react well to knowing he had made the order up and would be paying for it.

"I'm pumped for Kayla," Raven didn't sound pumped. "Any idea who was behind it, Maggie?"

"No idea. Reg and his two boys run the biggest flower stall and supply a few shops, they might know."

"Reg, a nice guy?"

"He's okay," Maggie shrugged.

"Thanks, Maggie," said Kax. They walked away. "So, Reg is in the frame, and he's a dick."

"Yeah, Maggie is not a fan of Reg. How do you want to play it?"

"My face is known around here, and it's associated with the shop. You've kept your distance, so maybe have a chat with Reg, scope him out?"

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12