Raven Nevermourn Ep. 002: HELTER SHELTER

Story Info
Home is where the HEArT is. Until it stops beating!
5k words
4.67
4.2k
2
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Time to go."

"What time is it?"

Raven Moore woke up to a nudge on her shoulder. Eyes finding focus she realized that everyone in her room was still asleep. Nobody was even standing over her. "Dreaming again." A glance at her shared room's clock it was 6:00 AM on the second, she would need to be in Hector Alonzo's office at 7:00 sharp to be released from Crowley Manson. First day jitters after a nightmare like hers she threw herself back onto her pillow and stared at the bunk above her. "Where do I go from here?"

"My house."

A voice in her head spoke making her bulge her eyes. Sitting back upright she darted her eyes from side to side. Within her mind she questioned it. "Who's house?" The reply came quickly.

"I forgive you Raven. You had no idea this would happen to you. To be honest I'm happy here within you to guide you for the short amount of time I have."

The voice was distinctly familiar. She mumbled under her breath, "Mister Alonzo?"

"Yes, I'm here. I suppose I should switch my statement. Please forgive me, I was not in control of my actions as you must know."

"So... last night did happen. You... took my virginity." Strangely, her fear made her sheepishly grin. "Not my first choice, no offense."

"None taken. I feel horribly."

"Wait! If you're in my head..., where are you now?"

"Your stomach I believe."

"What?"

"My soul left my body after we had... you know... sexual intercourse. My body was taken from me."

"Where is it?"

"Now that I no longer reside in that body, I really don't know. I do think I'm deceased. I mean if my soul is inside you, surely, I must be. Unless I'm a zombie walking the streets. Dear God, I hope not."

"I'm having a nervous breakdown, aren't I?" She moved her legs off her mattress and sat with them dangling toward the floor. Hands rubbing her eyes to wake up she sighed, "I can feel you in me like my tummy is warm and fuzzy. Oh, God! Did you get me pregnant?"

"That's not possible! I was snipped after my daughter Jody was born. I can no longer produce."

"Whew! That's good to know. I need to get on birth control in case something like that happens again. Who... whatever was inside you made it sound like I would get raped a lot. That's going to suck if I have no control over my life."

"You must learn to assume control. Listen to me Raven. A voice within my soul tells me I only have 24 hours with you before I... move on. I wish I was optimistic as to my destination but your gut and mine knows it's not going to be clouds and rainbows after what my body did to you."

"It was evil... so... hell? I'm so sorry Mister Alonzo."

"Hush, Raven! This was not your doing; you had no prior knowledge that fate would corner both of us. I need you to help me. Before I pass, we can help one another."

"How?"

"My memories are yours. Look at your hands, specifically your fingertips." She does so and watches her fingerprints literally morph before her eyes. "Whoa!" her only thought. "You have my fingerprints now until I pass on. I think this is part of the transference process. My DNA after cumming inside you allows you to become me."

"I'm not going to get chest hair or... grow a dick, am I?" She touches her inseam checking for any rise. Feeling normal she sighs, "Whew!" A swift secondary check she tugs her shirt collar out to examine her tits. No hair thankfully.

"I don't know what it all entails I merely know you have my inner most knowledge. The fingerprint thing is to help you. My gift that I believe might stay with you if ever required again. Somehow I know this."

"What did you need me to do?"

"Go to my house. You can stay there as long as you need, just be certain to watch out for cops that might investigate my body when and if it's found. Also, my ex-wife might stop by, perhaps even my daughter. There's a Will and my daughter will inherit everything I own. There is some cash I stashed away for a rainy day. Use it to get yourself settled somewhere."

"Where? How much?"

"Birthday present I suppose. It's in an old leather coat I never wear in the back of my closet. Unzip the inner vest and you will find roughly $5,000. Please be smart about how you use it, while it sounds like a lot of money it's not. It's the best I can offer as a way of apologizing for my behavior."

"You had no control Mister Alonzo. So... if you're not here to see me off at 7:00... Mrs. Drewbeck?"

"Yes! She might offer you a few days reprieve if I'm dead. We both know I must be. As a grieving period. I suggest you leave Crowley Manson to protect others should whatever took me over come back for..."

"Moore? Me?"

"Yes."

"Alright! I'll find your house and sneak in."

"No need to sneak in I have a front door key under a garden gnome in my front yard. My only closest neighbor is an old retiree named Elena, she's blind. Please feed my cat when you get there. His name is Theodore."

"Aw! I will. Thank you, Mister Alonzo... I'll never forget your kindness."

"I will not forget you either."

"You just thought about my tits." She flared her eyes, "What the heck?"

"I'm a man Raven. I would never ever have harmed you or alluded... perhaps that attraction is what led to my being chosen by your attacker. Dear God! I brought this on myself."

"Well for what it's worth... you got me even if you never intended to. I'm not holding it against you."

"Bless you Raven. Get your things packed."

"Right! Oh, did you put those rolled up blankets in my bed to make it look as if I were sleeping to get past bed check?"

"I did not. How would that be possible?"

"How is any of this possible? I wonder who did that?"

Suddenly from up above came a flying pillow. Then another from behind her this one swung into a cushioned attack mode. Hearing laughter Raven threw her hands up defensively and caught a glimpse of her roommates beating her with pillows. Launching herself from her top bunk Silvia Kramer, behind Raven, Wendy Palmer, and finally her forward assailant Angie Fitzgerald. "LAST MINUTE WARFARE!" Raven busted up at being pelted from all sides. With their riled-up retaliation over past offenses their voices carried until finally a loud knock on the door ended their fun. So much for her thoughts shared with Mister Alonzo.

"Girls?" The door creaked open, and a head peered inside.

"Mrs. Drewbeck?" Raven hopped up deflecting Angie's uncaring last swing. "I'm running late. Let me pack."

"No hurry Dear." Cynthia Drewbeck a dead ringer for a younger Meryl Streep stepped in and shut the door behind her. "Ladies? I have some terribly bad news."

"Awww maaaaan! I can't get Moore's bottom bunk?" Silvia huffed looking at the ceiling.

"You can have it in an hour Silvie." Raven chuckled.

"I wish it was that determination. Please have a seat on the bed I'm here to let you all know of Mister Alonzo's... passing. He had a heart attack in his car last night it appears."

"What?" The consensus turned toward swift depression.

"Whoa!" Raven mumbled, "I just saw him before he was heading home."

"He died in our parking lot." Cynthia choked up, "Raven? I know you were being released this morning, but if you wish to stay a few days longer I'll ignore the paperwork involved."

"Thanks Mrs. Drewbeck, but I think I need... fresh air after hearing that. Someplace no one can see me cry." The others shed tears at her mention of cry, the true dedication to how they felt about the man was coming out.

"I understand. I wish it were a happier birthday Dear. Our plan was to give you a birthday cake during your final breakfast here, but under the circumstances..."

"I totally understand. I'll be fine. Let me get packed and I can meet you in the office?"

"Of course! I'll need a few minutes; I'm going from room to room rather than having morning assembly. I'm sure the news will ruin everyone's appetite."

"So, no eggs?" Wendy pouted, "Man, I'm starving too."

"Breakfast will just be later than normal Dear. The shock of Hector's passing away is being felt even in the kitchen. Carla our morning chef was very close to him. Please be patient."

"I had a cake, right?"

"Well... yes!"

"There's your breakfast Wendy. Share it with everyone and give Carla room."

"That's very thoughtful of you Raven."

"He was good to me. All these hags were too." She razzed her roommates then fidgeted, "Bad timing! Sorry!"

"We're good." Angie just threw herself into a hug. The other girls joined a unified embrace surrounding Raven. Their love for her found Cynthia Drewbeck's heart warmed over.

"7:30?" She suggested to Raven who smiled and wept at her friend's adoration. Cynthia patting her hand upon her shoulder, along with those of her friends gave Raven a sudden surge of adrenalin, tensing her up.

"Where did that come from?"

"I think you're absorbing a portion of their souls." Alonzo told her, "I can feel the light making myself brighter." His soul within her that is. "Almost as if it's adding to my own soul."

"I'm hurting them?" She tries to push them away without offending them, "Can't breathe Hags." Giggling they eased back and watched her choke up. Cynthia Drewbeck cordially apologized and stepped out to continue her revelation to others. Once gone a flashing image in Raven's mind directed her to face Angie, "You rolled up those blankets in my bed."

"You didn't get back until after we all fell asleep. I just covered your tracks last night is all."

"Thanks! Good job, if the orderlies didn't even know different."

"Where were you?" Wendy questioned playing with her long blond hair.

"Nasty period." It dawned on her she still had a bloody towel under her bed. The odor should have been noticed by now. A moment to ponder it she concluded, "Hey, the blood in Hector's office vanished so maybe the soaked towel did too. I still want to know how and who cleaned that mess up."

"Good question." Hector spoke up. "Guardian angel perhaps."

"Like you?"

"Hardly an angel, Miss Moore."

"Come on Hector, now you're thinking of my ass."

"I'm trying not to but..."

"I know it's perfect even without working out. I got lucky in that department." She avoided the girls and began by going to a closet for a small suitcase. Taking it to her bed she sat it on the mattress and opened it up. Inside was a horde of envelopes. "What's all this?"

"Goodbye cards from every girl in the Home. Staff too." Silvia smiled warmly, "I think they gave you money."

"Really?" She sifts through until finding a card from the Janitor Elmo. Touching it she has a sudden image as if looking through his eyes. A vision of Hector Alonzo's body dead behind his steering wheel. Seeing his dick exploded and tissue all over his upholstery made her ill. Passing her reaction off as shock she drops the envelope. Wendy sat down and snatched the card up and opened it for her.

"He says now I don't have to clean up after you. Good luck out there Raven. You will be missed. He left you twenty dollars." While Raven sorts through her emotions Wendy opens another one from the evening Chef Porter Oswalt, an older African American man with a gold tooth and matching heart of shinier metal. Pacemaker! "Porterhouse left you a fifty. You're racking it up Raven."

"Let her open her own bank account Wendy." Angie slapped the girl's hand. "Seventy bucks in two cards you're off to a good start Freebird." First Little bird now Free bird. Her name Raven was the reason for it all, but it just happened too often. She was ready to fly this coop.

"I need to hurry so let me find my own surprises. Money is the least of my worry. We just lost a good man. Mister Alonzo deserves our respect, today is not about me."

"Raven's right." Silvia fidgeted, "Let's get dressed and go help console the younger girls." Definitely a grown-up thing to say. Even Hector within Raven was choked up, if a soul of energy could cry. Not an easy concept! He did vibrate within her like butterflies in her stomach. Sadly, the vibrations turned her on. She had to ask Hector to stop or masturbate right in front of her friends. Even unto death he could not allow that. He truly was a good soul.

Money placed back into her suitcase Raven began putting what few possessions she owned into her luggage. It took five minutes so with a click to the latches she stood up tall and took a deep breath. "I love you guys." It was evident, one final group hug she cleared her throat. "I'll be in touch." This time their heat was not felt like before.

"We're in touch right now." Wendy wept refusing to let her go. It took Angie to pry the girl away, mouthing, "Run while you can." toward Raven. Sighing Raven instead reclaimed Wendy for a solo embrace.

"I swear I'll keep in contact. You guys only have what three to six months before you get your walking papers too? If I have a place of my own, you can all camp out on my floor. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Ok Wendy, I need you to let go." A teetering final mighty hug later the two peeled away from one another. "Off to see the Wizard." Luggage handle in hand she headed out the door. A moment to watch her walking down the hall the girls heard sobbing from everywhere. Unable to handle it they isolated in their room; the younger girls need not see them cry too. Angela noting the stuffed blankets under Raven's bunk pulled them out to fold them up. In the process a towel followed the blanket. One perfectly clean towel, no blood in sight. Into their laundry hamper it went.

"I never expected so many to grieve over me?" Hector told Raven.

"You were a good man Mister Alonzo. Mostly!"

"Every human being has faults Raven. I truly do apologize for thinking of your body like I do. You know deep... well... so do I... that I would never have hurt you willingly. Behind closed doors I say."

"Stop apologizing. I'm not mad at you. I know my own timing is not right, but I hope guys out there find me as attractive as you did. I mean I'm not ready for anything serious, but it would be nice to know I'm... fantasized about maybe."

"I am certain that will never be a problem."

"Plenty of time to worry about that stuff. After what I just experienced... am experiencing, maybe I shouldn't even go around guys. What if the same thing that happened to you, happens to one of them? That thing in your body did say many more times. It's kind of scary but at the same time... it... forget I said anything."

"You liked the sex. That's understandable, but the trauma must be horrendous."

"There were moments I recall that I almost craved what he... you... HE did to me. That's not normal, is it? Am I psycho or something?"

"He called you a succubus."

"What is a succubus?" She asked her new shared conscience.

"If memory serves a succubus is a demon, or magical entity that seduces men from their dreams. Poor health would follow the men after. Presumably because of their souls being drained."

"So, I'm a demon? How is that possible? I guess the whole office thing, being trapped in its darkness was a dream like situation, but I know I wasn't asleep, and neither were you."

"Sex with you stole my soul, Raven. Whether you intended to or not. I believe I'm dinner. When that thing took me over it's possible, I went into a deep sleep and allowed it to control my body like a sleepwalker. It could have fed on my personal fantasies of you that sparked the possession."

"So, you did fantasize about me."

"You know I did; I've admitted to small moments of lapse in judgment."

"Thanks! Morbid I know but I kind of find that... cute."

"Cute should not be the word, Raven. Despicable would be more in line."

"I'm over it Mister Alonzo."

"Hector. Please call me Hector."

"Well, Heck? I'm in the lobby. There's still police officers outside." She sees squad cars around Hector's automobile. "Did you buy a new car?"

"Three weeks ago. It still has the new car scent. I'll miss that."

"Too bad I don't have a driver's license; I could borrow your car once they're done with it."

"I'm sure it will be impounded until My ex-wife claims it. My loan was set up so that if I died it would be paid for. Like I said everything in my Will goes to my daughter Jody. Step into my office there's a picture of her. I..." He pauses.

"What's wrong?"

"That creature likely saw her photograph. What if he goes after Jody?"

"I had the funky mark on my back she didn't. Jody might not even factor into this. It's obviously me that thing wanted. Still wants! I just don't understand why. Should I like, confront a Priest about this? Father O'Malley who comes here each Sunday to give sermons maybe?"

"A thought! I fear he might not be able to help much in this case. I know the Catholic church deals with exorcisms, but you seem perfectly fine. It might be the definition of a succubus is misinterpreted. You're an angel to me, you always were the perfect child growing up in a place such as this."

"Not an evil bone in my body."

"Exactly! I wish I had more answers."

"Here comes Mrs. Drewbeck. She's carrying a piece of my birthday cake."

"Please hurry it along. I have 22 hours before I am of no use to you."

"Gotcha! How are you calculating time? With everything that happened to me late last night around midnight shouldn't that be less time. It's 7:10AM. Doesn't that mean we've lost 7 hours?"

"One would think, but it's like my soul is on a countdown. I can sense the time I have left. 22 hours three minutes."

"Okay! Help me out if I need it with Cynthia."

"Of course!"

"Sorry I'm running behind Sweetie." Cynthia Drewbeck caught up to her standing in the lobby. "I know it's not a whole cake but here. Happy Birthday!" It had a single candle lit on it. "Make a wish."

Setting her suitcase down Raven nibbled her lower lip while looking at her candle. The flame was mesmerizing, it was almost as if it were dancing. Considering her wish she told herself, "I wish Mister Alonzo would go to Heaven.", then blew out her candle, the tiny puff of smoke snaking upward as if escaping into the heavens themselves. It touched Hector beyond imagining. He too hoped that was his final destination. Having worried about the other direction under circumstances, it was a sudden peace that gave him hope.

"That was very sweet of you Raven. I'm certain that he is looking down on you and smiling." Not down... she knew his adoration, Hector being here within her.

"I noticed the police are still here. Is... Mister Alonzo's body still in his car?" Raven changed the emotional subject. Ignoring her cake, she sits it on a stand near a row of seats in the lobby. It would go to waste, she wasn't hungry.

"Oh, no! The paramedics and the coroner removed his body hours ago. I think the police are simply looking for anything out of the ordinary."

"You said he had a heart attack?"

"That's what I've been told." She withheld information about his penis having been blown apart, his genitalia slung all over his dash and upholstery. It was not any visual that a young woman should be privy to, even though her vision made her well aware.

"Ready to get your release papers signed? Hector put together a very nice package for you. Oh... did you get my going away card? I filled your luggage with everyone's goodbye wishes before I headed home yesterday. You were at lunch when I brought it to your room."

"Not yours specifically. Elmo the Janitor and Mister Porter the evening Chef left me money. I was running late meeting you, so I saved the rest until later."

"I left you a hundred-dollar bill. You deserve a good start in life Sweetie."

"Wow! That's really nice of you. Thanks! That means I have $170 dollars so far."

"Use it wisely! Food and necessity. Hector put in a bunch of vouchers for free meals and gave you helpful ideas in your packet."

"Awesome!"

"Your packet is in his office. Shall we adjourn there?" Cynthia led her into his office. A tingle over her entire body upon crossing the threshold made Raven's eyes flare. Every nerve in her body grew excited. Even her hormones cried out for pleasure. She found taking a seat to be unsettling due to a fire brewing between her legs. Not even visualizing her torment while being raped over the desk in front of her, nor the massive blood loss made her shy from her emotions. What she didn't want was for Cynthia to witness her mounding desires.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12