Raven Nevermourn Ep. 010: HEXED OF KIN

Story Info
Family matters! Even if the URKEL sounded like a final breath! Did I do that?
4.5k words
4.66
2.7k
2
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

"You wanted to see me Captain Americ?"

"Choi...come in...shut the door." Police Captain Stephen Americ...don't you dare call him Captain America...he simply wears the shield. An older silver haired veteran of 30 years he was a straight shooter in every way. Intimidating to the rookies that's a certainty. "Take a seat. Fill me in on your report here over the bus attack. It looks a little thin in my opinion. Same for the Crowley Manson victims...even the Coroner reports have natural causes listed. Since when does a guy blow his penis up no matter how hard he gets? Same for the Drewbeck woman...that much blood loss can't be natural."

"Well Cap...I can't speak for Russ and Keith's findings on the Girls Home Administrators. Two in 24 hours is kind of creepy I'll give it that, but I'm not picking up foul play."

"You've always had good instincts Heather I'll take your word on anything you write. I'd just like to hear your side of what went on out there."

Sighing she knew that no matter what she said an innocent Bus Driver was going to prison for life. It was not his fault in what Argus...aka SUGAR did while being possessed and under his influence. While it appeared the Boston P.D. themselves who were similarly inflicted by the Incubus and having been forced to rape the poor girls on the bus were subject to some kind of mind wipe by the redheaded woman who came to rescue them. Some too young to even understand sex the girls too were mind wiped to simply think they were hostages. Losing virginities galore did not even go into question. Not even Heather Choi understood it all but she was in a sense grateful the kids were spared the trauma of mental torture in their future. So far at least.

"Statements from the girls on the bus said they were too terrified to run while the Driver was off the bus. Mainly because of that Pemberton fellow whose body was on the ground dead. What I'm not getting is how did our guys not fire on the Driver? They had ample opportunity to bring him down. So did you I believe."

"It was chaos Cap. Too many innocent neighbors and kids to start shooting heavily, more might have been hurt."

"What about Officers Eaton, Maller, and Prather? They looked as if they were ripped apart by some big cat, yet there are no paw prints on site. How is that explained?"

"Honestly Chief it's all a blur. You know if I had witnessed any large..." She suddenly thought of the black cat that kept following her and got a chill, rubbing her forearms.

"Unlike you to show fear Choi. You okay? Looking pale there."

"Are you superstitious Cap?"

"Walked around a ladder just yesterday. Why?"

"Well, when I was running through yards there was a black cat that kept following me. Not a big cat but it just wouldn't go away. When guns started going off it did disappear though. I know it's a stretch but it's irony I guess." She didn't tell him about her clawed tire on her car having changed it out before heading back to the Precinct. Hiding evidence was not smart but she managed to swap it out without questions.

"How do we account for our ladies in blue? They can't seem to recall who wounded them. We both know there's more to this than a simple hijacking by a whacko Driver. What about that Media chopper dropping a camera on the Alonzo yard? Why in fact was the Driver using the home of a deceased Administrator as a final destination?"

"Well, the girls are from the group home he presided over. Maybe there was a connection between the Driver and Alonzo. We haven't gotten that deep into the case yet. The Driver is catatonic right now so it's difficult to get answers."

"Right! Awful convenient the guy going into a coma."

"I know!" She admitted that once the Driver was arrested he was distraught and bewildered, on the way into custody the man simply passed out and could not be woken up. That was good for Raven Moore...Mourn as Heather recalled the orphan's change in name, if not legalized. "All I know is I won't be sleeping much. Hearing all those young girls screaming...it was horrible."

"Why were the kids not removed to safety?"

"Turmoil! Gunfire? Safer on the bus? Look Cap we might not have had our best day ever but the kids are safe and in hiding at a new safehouse. Let's just hope nothing further puts them in danger. Before you ask why I say that...let's look at the facts here...two Admin's in 24 hours dying under odd circumstances, a bus load of students from the same home was abducted by a Driver who we know very little about other than pristine qualifications and no criminal record. It's beyond me at this point why he acted like he did." Technically that was true. How would she ever understand demonic possession let alone prove it? While the mystery woman in the red Ferrari did seem to take care of things to prevent too many questions and mental breakdowns, she was still out there. Not only that, but Heather by all reasoning should be bringing in Raven Mourn but her intuition said that would only make matters worse.

"So...our crime scene was a bloodbath at our own peoples hands."

"I wish I had more..." Moore even! Why did she just picture kissing the girl. Shaking it off she finished with, "...to offer Cap."

"You look pretty jittery. Take the rest of the day off."

"Shift was over long ago Cap."

"Damn! Time went by quick today. Take tomorrow off then. Until we get that Driver to wake up, all we have is questioning our own people. Bullets from our own guns, shooting our own people is just bad press. Even neighbors who we questioned were at a loss of how to explain things. No help there!"

"Eerie!" She had that right!

"Too eerie! Go on Choi. Take some Z-Quil or something and sleep off tomorrow. Come back with fresh eyes." Hearing Captain Americ say eyes made Heather take a closer look at his. He noting her behavior winced, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing!" His eyes were normal so she let it go. But, the fear that this Argus/Sugar demon taking over the Captain made her worry further. Standing up she stepped to the door and paused in turning the knob. "We will get to the bottom of this Cap."

"That or the bottom of a bottle."

"Stiff one does sound good right now." Leaving with that she hadn't noticed her leader drop his eyes to check out her ass. Stiff one indeed! Stephan had always enjoyed stealing glimpses at her perfect little ass. Married or not Americ had a roving eye. Back to business at hand, not the under the desk kind either.

********

Many miles from Boston...in the thicket of Ebontide Woods...not far from the reputable town of Salem...rather secluded...spell casting kept it that way.

"Look at that bloody windmill. What ever happened to the old days when things weren't so...eye sore?" The old woman in her 70's teetered in her wooden rocking chair.

"We did good Granny." The tall redhead in leather that appeared to be the Mother of Raven Mourn stood on the front porch of a grand old Victorian style three story home with a view that was simply breathtaking. Except for that damned white fiberglass windmill over the treetops. "At least our best considering."

"Did we Jezzie? Did we really? Interfering in Raven's future is going to get us into trouble. The Coven will demand answers."

"One thing at a time. She's...different than we were at her age. I don't know what to make of it."

"Old sayin'...the times they are a changin'."

"I feel strange now that my mark has transferred to Raven."

"Had to happen Jezzabel. How do you think I felt when I was relieved of it when your Grandmother Arcadia turned 18, then your Mother when she reached that age?"

"Yes but...it was darkness Granny. Now...I can feel a light...emanating from my daughter. The mark has...evolved?"

"Until we learn more we keep an eye on Raven. Intervening like we did today is going to cost us."

"I'm prepared! Whatever the Coven decides I'll...abide by it."

"Conjuring a large scale mind wipe will be noticed."

"There would have been too much damage to our livelihood if we had let Sugar destroy so many lives."

"You know that pecker head isn't done. We can't kill him...he..."

"Sired us...yes I know! I'm not calling him Daddy."

"Not your Daddy and you know it...just a seed in a plot of soil Jezzie."

"Vessel for the...Dark One!"

"One beast at a time Baby."

"Do you think...Raven being different will...alter the future?"

"Already has...Tall, Dark, and Horny will demand Sugar keep tryin' until he impregnates Raven."

"Why did it not take when Sugar raped her the first time?"

"Like you said...the mark has evolved. It must be rejecting his attempt."

"What does that mean?"

"Askin' the wrong crow Baby girl...I'm old school and you know it. Just like that fuckin' windmill out there...progress is...ugly!" She waves her hand in a circular motion toward the distant windmill and a blade falls off forcing it to shut down. "One wing clipped. Two more to go."

"You would think after the last time you did that they would get the hint." Jezzabel smirked, "Nice one! We should go hunting for quail it's been ages."

"Grab your gun and get out of those silly leather pants. Waders youngun!"

"No time today. I have things to brew."

"Witchy talk!"

"Something like that." Jezzie leaned down and kissed her Grandmother's cheek.

"Cupid move?"

"It's nice to bring others together, after years of taking them apart."

"Speakin' of...that gal I picked up on the backroads...?"

"The woman that Raven hugged at her home?"

"One and the shame. She's got angelic markings on her."

"Wonderful! How did I miss that?"

"You been dealin' brain drains tryin' to keep our secrets safe. I think Raven is minglin' with the light and the wrong. She's toyin' with her powers and doesn't realize the trouble she's makin'. There were three souls inside that hitchhiker. She's not a Succubus like we are Jezzie. How do we explain her housing all that energy when it should be in Raven until used up?"

"That's...incredible!"

"Get's worse..." Granny grits her false teeth.

"Meaning what?"

"Bitch is knocked up."

"WHAT?" Jezzie flared her sparkling eyes.

"Angel in her is not gonna be happy poppin' babies. That hasn't happened in...has it ever happened?"

"I knew I sensed Angelus around but I was too busy to study it. The woman in the morgue had a halo around one eye, our former mark around the other."

"Best of both worlds...the dead gal in purgatory?"

"No...I released her soul from Raven's curse."

"How did that feel? A first?"

"Of course! When was the last time we let one get away?"

"You're gettin' soft Jezzie!"

"So are you Old Crow!"

"QUAIL!" Granny raised her voice pointing out at the windmill. A second propeller blade fell from it's housing as she acted as if holding a shotgun shooting at it.

"One more and that windmill is going to be a giant wand."

"Now that's an intriguing image."

"Gotta go! Love you Granny."

"Sure you do."

"Figure of speech."

"Soft I say."

In the blink of an eye Jezzabel was in her Ferrari and tossing dirt beneath spinning tires. New tires at that! Firestone!

********

"Don't you ever lock me away again." Jody Alonzo was pissed off, for the last three hours she had isolated herself away from Raven Mourn just to show her how angry she was. Now that she had powers of some kind that appeared to make her invincible her attitude was becoming equally as tough. Her loyalty and heart was with this insanely hot redhead and being away from her for even an instant wounded her soul. Maybe it was because Raven was an alluring Succubus and feeding on her emotions. She didn't care, Jody wanted to protect her at all cost.

"You would have tried to stop me Jody. I did what I had to do to save my friends."

"Did it help? They still got molested by the cops."

"Only because Noigel...I mean Argus was controlling all the male officers. It was going to be a bloodbath if I hadn't given in to him."

"You had three cops on you at once. How was your first DP?" She rolled her eyes acting smart in her expression.

"Oh, I want more of that." She flared her eyes with a hungry grin, "Under better circumstances though. You need to stop acting jealous."

"Jealous? I'm being protective Raven."

"Will you two please calm down?" Jody's mother Gwen entered the bedroom where they were holed up. "I have things to say as well. Now that the bus has been removed and the police have stopped questioning me. That was pure hell trying to not admit to them about Brandon's death."

"Sorry babe!" Brandon's soul within Gwen apologized feeling sad for her ordeal, his even more for leaving her physically. At least he still had time with her for a proper goodbye someday.

"SIT! BOTH OF YOU!"

"Ummm? We can't sit...kinda just hover." Brandon spoke for he and Gwen's ex Hector.

"She meant the girls Brandon."

"Oh...right! My bad!"

Raven and Jody grumble but comply sitting hip to hip, Raven shoving her luggage of birthday cards aside. At least the blood was only an illusion, her things back to normal. She still questioned how Argus did that. Was it Argus? It was like a warning.

"Girls? Thanks to an even freakier day I now have Brandon inside me along with Hector."

"WHAT?" Jody bulged her eyes, "Brandon's alive? I mean...kind of?"

"Right here Kiddo." Gwen let Brandon speak through her as Hector had often done through each of the ladies when inhabiting their bodies.

"Oh my gosh! This is going to be sooo weird. Hi Brandon!"

"Good to be back."

"That Noigel..." Gwen started and stopped as Raven corrected her what his name was..."His name is Argus?"

"My grandmother called him Sugar. Rearrange the letters in Argus it's Sugar."

"Wait! Grandmother?" Gwen winced, "GRANDMOTHER?" Hector repeated directly after making Gwen almost act as if a hiccup.

"Yeah...she helped us ward off Argus. So did my Mom."

"MOM?" An odd combination of Gwen, Hector, and Brandon chimed in at the same time. Gwen rolling her eyes at their interruptions, "Nobody talks but me please. Think and I'll translate."

"Sorry!" Both men told her from within.

"Jody? Look!" She shared two wrist band markings, "I got this one after I inhaled Brandon's ashes. I'm not certain what it means."

"His soul..." Raven fidgets, "I think Brandon...branded you."

"New engagement ring Babe." Brandon chuckled, "I'll shut up now." He knew her agitation.

"Branded me Raven?"

"I mean I'm guessing that the band is a brand...bonding you and he like the other band Jody put on you that attaches Hector's soul."

"Jody? I need you to take your Father back. I can't cope having both of my past mates at once."

"Uhhh? Okay! Give me your hands I'll try."

"Try?"

"Work in progress Mom. Like Raven I'm not sure how any of this works." Puffing her cheeks Gwen takes her daughters hands. Try as she might Jody could not recall her Father's soul. "It's not working. Maybe it's a one way trip."

"Hector moved Raven to you, then you to me. It has to be movable again."

"Let's all hold hands and see if anything changes." Raven suggested. "Let's hope my body doesn't...eat them if they end up back in me."

"No! I can't take that chance." Gwen withdraws her hands, "The boys will just have to learn to give me room. While they drive me bonkers I...can't lose them again."

"Maybe Granny or Mom can help...if we run into them again. I think they're...watching over me."

"After giving you up as a baby?" Jody frowned, "Why now?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad they showed up and helped earlier."

"Hold on a minute." Gwen pondered aloud, "Did Granny have dark sunglasses on? Grey hair with light touches of red?"

"Yeah? You saw her?"

"She's the one that gave me a ride home from the lake. She only called herself Granny. She let me off on the outskirts and disappeared. I caught a taxi...Oh my God! I think the taxi driver was her in disguise. It all makes sense now."

"Was she nice?"

"Creepy but, chatty."

"She seemed nice to me until she disappeared when I looked away."

Gwen sighed then brightened up slightly, "Get this...she thought I was pregnant. How silly is that?" In response Raven looked at Jody for a moment then gnashed her teeth as if guilty.

"Why are you acting like that?" Jody winced.

"Grandma must have sensed Hector and Brandon."

"I presumed that too." Gwen related, "If she's anything like you...a Succubus I mean...she might have seen right through me."

"Ummm? Argus...wants to get me pregnant. Just a crazy thought?" Raven cringed a bit, "What if he did after he raped me at Crowley Manson? I mean I've never had sex before then and it wasn't like Mister Alonzo wore protection."

"Are you saying my Dad knocked you up?" Jody bulged her eyes. Within Gwen she heard Hector groan and say, "Why me?"

"I'm only speculating." Raven admitted, "I'm a virgin even if I'm not a virgin...if that makes sense. How would I know if Argus got me pregnant it's been less than two days?"

"So...you moved Daddy to me. Does that maybe mean I was preggers for a hot minute?"

"In turn moving him to me...OH DEAR GOD! I'm too old for this shit." Gwen palmed her face with both hands. "I nearly died when I had Jody."

"What? You did?" Jody looked with shock.

"We never told you Sweetie. That's why your Father got fixed."

"Wait! If Daddy was fixed how could he get Raven pregnant?" Within Gwen, Hector realized that too, all of these revelations were moving too fast. For a moment he sighed with relief.

"I don't think it matters if a guy's been cut Jody. My gut tells me Argus can remedy that somehow." Hector was stressed all over again.

"So...if Mom is pregnant...the babies will have Daddy and Brandon's souls?"

"Ummm? Possibly!" Raven continued to cringe, "If my Mom and Grandmother are Succubus' that might mean...the babies could end up being one too."

"But, they're guys. Incubus like Argus right?"

"I guess...unless...Gwen has girls."

"With male souls in them?" Gwen shivered. "Can I die and move on too? Wait! My luck my soul would end up in Hector's cat." It dawned on Gwen then about Granny's panther, "The dismembered police officers? Were they mauled by a panther?"

"Yeah!" Raven nodded.

"That clenches it. My ride was definitely her. She had a big cat in the back of a 4 X 4. I never saw it but heard it snarl. She said it's name was Sabastian."

"Isn't it sad we know the cats name but not my family's?"

"Definitely! Raven?" Jody turned in her seat on the mattress to face her and offered a hug, "I'm sorry I got bent out of shape. I just...care."

"I know you guys do. I care about you too. We don't know if you could have been of any help is all. Stopping me from giving in to Argus just couldn't happen. I love my friends from the home. They didn't deserve to be hurt by him."

"Them." Hector spoke up defying Gwen, "Those were my charges too Raven. My girls were raped by Argus. What if...he impregnated any of them by using the cops?"

"Oh shit! We have to check on them. I hid inside the house at that Detective's order so the girls didn't see me here."

"Are you certain?" Jody brought up, "The bus had windows."

"The windows were jet black, I could barely see palms slapping the glass. They were in a void like I experienced when Hector...yeah...!"

"Hold on..." Brandon opted to enter the vocal territory of Gwen, "...did I nut in you Gwen? Maybe I birthed myself by doing it."

"Brandon...please shut up." She pinched her nose. "You were snipped too."

"Oh, right! Yeah that would have been crazy."

"What would impregnating the girls from the home do any good? It's obvious he wants to baby make Raven because of her mark, right?" Jody was thinking it through, "The girls are human. If anything the cops will be paying child support in nine months."

"Can we talk about this when the girls start getting baby bumps?" Raven pouted, "Maybe they didn't have time to finish. Mom did go in guns blazing and save them. Maybe she stopped the chain reaction before the girls had to deal with parenthood."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers
12