Raven Symone Tries Dick

Story Info
Lesbian Raven Symone is convinced to try men.
1.5k words
3.96
16.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven Symone was in her late 20s, and had always been a lesbian. Since she was in middle school, she knew she was gay. And she was finally ready to tell the world. Her publicist, manager, and agent were all unhappy. They felt that her career would take a hit, and had been advising against coming out, for a while now.

After a long discussion, Raven’s manager finally talked her into an experiment. Try men. If she ends up liking men, being bisexual is an easier thing to sell to Hollywood than being a lesbian. Raven didn’t exactly like the idea, but it was a compromise. She enjoyed sex toys shaped like dicks. And she had broken her hymen with a dildo years ago, so that wasn’t worrying her. She decided to try it.

Raven understood that she didn’t really want a relationship with a guy. She just wanted to try some dick. And she had to be discreet. Her career would implode if she was caught picking up random guys at the bar. So she did some online research, and found a local sex club. They offered discretion, and privacy. She read some very positive reviews, and decided to give it a shot.

That weekend, Raven took a ride-share down to the sex club. She decided to dress up for the night. She went with a “schoolgirl” look. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun. She had on a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. She was wearing a white button-up top, with the top 3 buttons undone, to show off her ample cleavage. At only 5’2”, her DDs looked even bigger. Since she wasn’t wearing a bra, you could see her dark nipples through the shirt. Raven was wearing a short plaid skirt, with thigh-high stockings and black dress shoes, to finish the look.

Raven entered the club, and went straight to the bar. She was very nervous, so she ordered a few drinks. It didn’t take long for her to start getting attention, from both men and women. A very attractive brunette in her 30s came over and started flirting. Raven was a bit tipsy, and was really enjoying her time at the club, so far. The woman asked her name. “Olivia” was the only thing that came to Raven’s mind, so that’s what she told the woman, who responded that her name was Jess. Jess asked Raven if she was here for men or women, and Raven replied, “Both.”

Jess began kissing Raven at the bar, and her hands began working their way up Raven’s thighs. Raven was dripping wet, when Jess stopped, and took her by the hand. Jess led her down a hallway, through a couple of doors, and into a large, dimly-lit room. Raven walked up a few stairs, and found a sex swing. Jess led Raven over to the swing, and helped her into it, fully clothed. Then Jess proceeded to unbutton the rest of Raven’s shirt. As soon as the air touched her nipples, they became as hard as glass. Jess gently sucked and licked Raven’s nipples, while she rubbed her pussy through her panties. Raven was as wet as she’d ever been.

Jess moved down Raven’s body, and slowly removed the thong she was wearing. It was dripping with Raven’s pussy juice. Jess put the panties in her pocket, and slowly started licking Raven’s shaved pussy. Alternating between gently sucking on her clit, then burying her tongue as deep as it could go, Jess knew what she was doing. It didn’t take long before Raven came. She was now drunk on alcohol and her orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, she finally started to notice that she was on a small stage. And the lights had been gradually turned up. There was a small audience that had gathered.

That’s also when Raven noticed that a man had come on stage. He was tall, muscular, and white. He was also naked, and stroking the biggest cock Raven had ever seen. It had to be almost 10” long, and almost as thick as her wrist. But Raven’s attention suddenly went to Jess, who has just buried 2 fingers in her wet pussy, while she sucked Raven’s clit. Raven was in distracted bliss, while the man approached and started sucking on her tits. Two tongues were more than she had ever felt before, and it was almost overwhelming. Then the man stood, and lined his cock up with Raven’s mouth.

During the next moan that Jess caused, he slid the tip into Raven’s mouth. It was her first blowjob, so she tried to emulate what she’d seen in porn. She sucked on it like a popsicle. He grabbed her hair, and began to fuck her mouth. Not too hard, not too deep. But he gradually picked up speed and depth, until he was burying most of his cock in her mouth. Then she felt two more mouths on her.

Raven’s nipples were being sucked by two more men. And they were good at it. Some gentle biting from one of the guys really did the trick. Jess was sucking her clit hard, and had upped it to 3 fingers in her. Finally, Raven couldn’t hold back, and came harder than she ever had. Her moans were muffled by the large cock still buried in her mouth. Raven came hard, for a solid minute. She finally subsided, and was in a state of bliss. When Jess finally withdrew her fingers, she switched places with the hung guy.

As the man slowly entered her virgin pussy, Raven was in pain, but in a good way. She had never been stretched or filled to this extreme, and there was nothing like it. Meanwhile, the other two guys were still spending a lot of time on her huge tits. And Jess had moved to her mouth, kissing her, and putting her own nipples in Raven’s mouth. After a few minutes of slowly inching forward, the guy working on her pussy was finally able to get all of his dick inside her.

He started slowly pumping Raven’s tight pussy. He was gentle at first, but picked up speed. After a little while, he was pounding her pussy harder than he had fucked her mouth. That’s when she felt another orgasm coming on. It built and built until she couldn’t stop it. She came hard, on his cock, writhing and screaming. The man grunted, pushed all the way in, and filled her with hot cum. The audience clapped and cheered. She had forgotten they were there, and they had been multiplying. There were nearly eighty people watching her lose her male virginity.

The hung guy pulled his still-hard cock out of Raven. But they weren’t done with her. With a hand signal from Jess, the swing was lowered, until Raven’s ass almost touched the stage. Then the guy climbed under her, pointing his cock straight up in the air. Jess helped position Raven so her ass was lined up with the huge cock. Before Raven could object, Jess crammed that massive dick into Raven asshole. She screamed out in pain, and one of the guys that was playing with her tits used the opportunity to shove his cock down her throat.

Raven was now sunk about 4 inches onto this massive cock in her ass, with another cock in her mouth. She also had guy still paying with her tits. Then Jess started eating her pussy, again. Jess was hungrily lapping up the big load of cum that was dripping out of Raven’s pussy. After a little bit, Jess’s technique relaxed Raven. She was able to sink more and more of the big cock into her ass, and it didn’t hurt as much. Then, Jess switched with the guy on her tits. He came down, and stuffed his cock into her tight pussy.

Raven went from never having taken a cock, to being a regular three-hole slut. She was being double penetrated, while having her mouth fucked. And it was the most incredible experience of her life. It didn’t take long for her next orgasm to build. And it set off a chain reaction. She came so hard she squirted. The audience went nuts. Then the guy in her pussy started pumping her full of cum. Then the guy in her mouth pushed into her throat and shot a huge load directly into her stomach. The guy in her ass was the last to cum, but he didn’t last long, once he felt her gyrating during her orgasm. Another big load filled her ass.

Next thing Raven knew, her ass and pussy were being licked clean. This time, it was a blonde woman in her 40s. The blonde was sucking every drop out of Raven, who started looking for Jess. She finally found Jess, at the edge of the stage, sucking a couple of cocks, getting them nice and hard, to fill Raven’s holes again.

Three new guys entered all three of Raven’s holes. This would continue for the rest of the night. Men and women. All shapes and sizes. Each one having their way with Raven, and leaving her a dripping mess...