Raven's Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Conflicted feeling about spying on Jay, and being unfaithful.
7.2k words
4.6
1.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my way up the stairs, not taking a chance on putting the light on. My stomach began to dance around my abdomen. With every step, I considered walking back down. I'd counted the steps on the way up with Raven, so I counted now till I'd reached the top. A board on the landing platform creaked and I held my breath. They probably aren't in there anyway, I tried to convince myself. Even if they are, Raven isn't going to chance me sneaking up. She's have the bathroom door locked or something. I pressed on on, regardless.

Fumbling for the handle was not easy in the pitch black. It had to be somewhere at chest height or below. Everything I touched was the same as everything else I touched, because it wasn't a proper door that I groped for. Then I touched it. My heart missed a beat. I snapped in a breath as my innards started to undulate. My legs weakened, and I thought they wouldn't carry me another step. I pushed on the door and it wouldn't budge. She'd obviously locked it somehow.

I shuddered as I heard a moan from somewhere. It wasn't loud, but there-again those walls where brick; single-skin brick, but still brick. I tried again. The door didn't yield. I paused a moment. There was a technique wasn't there? Yes, I had to push on the downstairs panel so I need to pull this one. I pulled and a click sounded; in my head, that click echoed through the house. I let go of the handle and the door crept forward barely half an inch.

Do you really want to do this? I asked myself. What do you want from it? Do you just want to confirm that they are shagging? Of course they are. Well, they probably are. They may not be. But your words couldn't be much clearer, short of actually saying, 'you two go away and fuck now.' Why did you do that? Straying and being honest about it later is one thing. Being certain it is happening right now is entirely different. Emotions are different. I'm going to burst in there and stop them!

I held the handle, and froze. You can't do that. It'll ruin everything you could have in Raven's friendship. You did give her your blessing. And him. They aren't at fault here. You are.

Right leave them to it. Go back down those stairs and pretend nothing has happened, which it may not have done. She may have given him a tour. They're probably back downstairs flirting with other people. What about that moan? You know exactly what that was. It might be George and Jen, though. You still want to look, don't you. I pushed the secret door. You want to perv on them, don't you? Spy on your boyfriend while he pleasures another woman. No! I don't. But I have to check.

Peering trough the secret panel, I spotted the bathroom door open. Light from the bedroom streamed though. It was a larger gap than before, much larger and I worried I may be seen. Make your mind up, girl. Look or don't look. Forward and never be able to unsee what you see, or back down the stairs and keep imagining. I stepped inside. The door fluttered with the breeze that blew up the secret passage.

That moan filtered through again. There was certainly someone in that bedroom. It probably wasn't Jay and Raven.

"Do you wish San was watching you right now?" It was Raven, with Jay.

Shit! Do I really want to do this. Yes you do. Go on. Not too close or the light might strike you. I crept in another step.

"Oh, no. I couldn't handle that." Jay's soft, low voice blew through the gap.

I had almost a front row seat from that position, if I had been sitting, though much of the action obscured much of the view. Raven's consume bunched up around the waist, her sex shrouded by Jay's thickly covered head, firmly planted as it was between those grecian marble thighs, which were inclined upwards by raised knees. Her body seemingly glided around the counterpane, her moans soft, breathy, and her hands clenched around the bedding.

"I bet... I." Her breathing hampered her words. "Bet San would," she emitted a whimper as her pelvis pushed forward, "love to be watching... aaaahhhh... you. Fuck! That's," another pant, "woder-f-full."

Her clenching buttocks kept tilting her pelvis at Jay's face. Yes. I wished I could see Jay's mouth action right then.

"Oh fuck!" she muttered. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! No, no no! Don't move." Her panting matched the rhythm of the heartbeat pounding a tattoo in my chest. Her eyes tight shut above her ruddy cheeks as Jay's head bobbed like a buoy on a choppy estuary, as the force of her buttocks pushed at his face. A snatched breath exhaled in a vibrato sigh. Hands clawed at the bed. A deeper breath and a sigh exploded from her, accompanied by a whimper. The next brought with a strained "Aaahhh!" Every muscle I in sight tensed, holding her jaw open. The jaw collapsed as her mouth clamped shut and a sustained soprano strained to force her lips open. The stifled sound ceased, her lips pursed and a breath blew from the opening. Her mouth flew open to drag in all the oxygen it could, before slamming shut again to sing the same song. The performance repeated as her heels dug into the bed, muscles acting as one, lifting her arse off the bed. A "Wow!" Blew from her mouth as the tensed muscles dropped, relaxed.

"Oh, fuck. I'm..." Her words strained to form. "I can't stop - stop - shaking. That was fucking - fucking brilliant. I've..."

Jays head tilted to look up at her. Her swollen vulva glowed. Jay's hand wound its way up the bed to reach her sex, gentle stroking. A stifled giggle managed to escape. "No-one has... I mean that's... you're the... I mean that was the first time."

"No one ever gone down on you before?"

She was still panting. "No. You're the first." A part of me wanted to burst in to congratulate him, a sense of pride battling against the jealousy. Go Jay! "You are so fucking good."

As I thought, well he learned from the best. Jay said, "Well, I learned from the best."

I could almost feel the gentle touch Jay applied to Raven's clit. "Ooh!. Wow. Shit, you're..." She stopped for a breath, sat up and pulled off her costume. "I've never been aroused twice in succession before." Her chest flushed, all across those tiny bumps of hers. He nipples, no longer a pale pink, vied with her tits for some colour. "Come here. She beckoned him to crawl up towards her, his rigid member scraping on the brocade. As, he kneeled between her legs, she hugged him, kissed him, and hugged him, her head inclined towards the open bathroom door. I stood, rigid, hoping she hadn't seen though.

"Come up here." She lay down and shuffle up, signing a semaphore which he seemed to interpret correctly, straddling her chest. Lifting her head, she wrapped her lips around the bulb of his cock. His head tilted back as he moaned. Her head moved forward and more of Jay's cock disappeared. Don't go too far love, I thought, you won't... My thought ended as she baulked; most of his cock had been suck in.

Jay jerked his hips back. "Don't do that. No need to choke to give good head," he advised her. You can work more magic with your tongue on the first inch or two."

"Like this?" She took his glans in her mouth and held it. I imagined she was administering to the underside with her tongue.

"Fuck. Yes." One of jay's hands made its way down her short body and reached her clit, flicking with his middle finger. I felt it in my own bud as if he were doing it to me.

"Whoa!" She pulled her gob off his cock. "You know how to make a girl happy." She moved to suck him in again, taking a sharp breath

"Don't. I'll cum in your mouth. Just..." He was panting now. "Just kiss around the sensitive bits. Lick gently."

She obeyed his commands and began panting, as he began putting pressure on her labia. His finger dipped in and out and back to her clit. Shit! I shouldn't be getting turned on by this. It's obscene. But still I stared.

"Would San approve?" Raven asked, as if asking me. I wouldn't, but I wouldn't entirely condemn it. She sucked in his glans again.

"I wouldn't say so."

Without warning, Jay unmounted and turned to go down on her again. "Oh, fuck! I could get used to this." I had to imaging his tongue licking from her perineum to her clit. "Oh, Jesus. I'm trembling again."

And it was as if he had his head between my legs. Tongue sliding up and down, lips swelling, tingles firing through my body. I blast of cold air woke me from my fantasy as Jay turned to position his hips between her thighs. I realised that the pleasure I sensed was me. My hand, sliding up and down my own fanny. As if reading my every thought, Raven beamed a smile towards the door and grunted as Jay rammed into her.

Fuck, I can't watch this any more. Like Eve in Eden, I was suddenly ashamed. Ashamed at giving them permission; ashamed at spying on them; ashamed at getting turned on watching him betray me; ashamed at masturbating while watching. I turned back to the door as the sound of Jay's grunting and her moaning wafted through.

***

Finding myself on the cold, dark landing space, I fumbled for the light switch. I found it and ran down the stairs, fumbling to turn it off again at the bottom. I stood still, listening. No one seemed to be in the utility room so I chanced opening the panel. I slipped through into the dark room and closed the panel again.

I wan't going to piss in the garden again, so I used Raven's secret loo; a shudder rippled through my still highly aroused body, as I wiped dry. I emerged into a still empty room and continued through to get another drink, since the last half hour had sobered me up somewhat. I returned to the utility room and recognised the vague form of Davey, which became a clearer as my eyes grew accustomed to the low light again. He hadn't see me exit the secret door.

"Hello, San." He said. "You seemed to have disappeared."

Yes, I crept up the secret stairway to spy on my fiance and my mate while they fucked. "No. I've been around. Here, there, everywhere." Well, I wasn't about to tell him the truth. I leaned my back against a worktop.

"Why are you hiding in here," he said as he stepped close.

"Not hiding."

"Not socialising either. Is it Jay and your friend?" I noted the diplomatic omission of her name.

"No. Yes. A little."

"Did they?"

"No idea." I lied. "Haven't asked them." I really wanted to go back to that toilet and rub myself into a frenzy. Well, I really wanted to stand there and rub myself into a frenzy while being watched - by anyone.

"Jealous at the thought."

"Davey, I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay."

"So either kiss me or fuck off somewhere else." He kissed me! I yelled into his mouth in surprise.

"Sorry, I thought..."

"Don't think." I pulled him back to me, locking our lips together. Mr Hyde had made an appearance. Goodbye shy, virginal kisser; hello passionate smoocher. "My! Where's Davey? What the fuck got into you?" His member poked at my belly button.

"You did." His hand slipped down to my crotch as mine reached his bulge.

"Jesus, Davey, you're a dark horse."

"Trigger, remember." He did get it.

Sliding down his body, I ended up on my knees, lifting his skirt. There it stood, rampant, throbbing, cock of a cock. "God, I've fantasised about this for a fortnight." I forced my lips around his bell end, managed to close my mouth and ran my tongue up and down his stiffness. He pushed his hips towards me. "Whoa there, trigger. Choking isn't a good look. Let me lead."

I administered to him until I felt he couldn't take much more. Standing, I kissed him. His hand wrapped around my head and pulled it tight against his. My lips parted inviting his tongue, which eagerly introduced itself to mine. I stroked at his cock; he stroked at my fanny. The abrupt stop surprised me, but not for long. He grabbed at my thighs, slid his hand up, taking the costume skirt with it and, with little effort, lifted me by my hips onto the worktop. I gasped as my buttocks hit the cold wood. Pulling my hips forward, my legs dangling and my arse on the edge, he pushed up my skirt, stooped and buried his face in fanny.

"Fucking hell, Da! You've done that before."

"Many times." He worked his own brand of magic. I'd not appreciate the length of his tongue until he shoved it in my watering hole, simultaneously sucking my clit. My legs crossed behind him and rested on his back

"Clenching everything, I dug my fingers into his shoulders and squeezed as I came on his face, stifling my high pitched moan with my fist."

"Fuck me, Davey. That was fast."

"Another?" he asked, and pushed his gob straight into my clit and sucked.

"No, no." I pushed. "Too sensitive. Here." I guided him up and guided his hand to lie flat on my sex. "Gently caress and I'll get going again." He did, and I did. Before long he had me screaming internally for his cock. "A finger," I said.

He needed no further instruction as his middle finger pad found the spot that ached for attention; an awkward place to reach in my seated position, but he found it, making me yelp. "I really shouldn't be doing this." I whispered into his ear, sincerely. I wanted Jay not a massive dick. But we had rules about sex after someone else. You don't really want this horse's erection do you, my inner angel coached me. Of course you do. You're as rampant as a bitch on heat right now, said my slutty devil.

"Why not?" Asked Davey

"What?"

"Why shouldn't you be doing this."

I shuddered as he pressed his finger hard against the spongy swelling inside. "Ignore me." I reached his cock again. Rigid and wet with my saliva. I didn't need to instruct him. As my legs wrapped around his waist, he closed in. No fumbling, no hands, cock straight in. "Whoa. Hang on. Slow. I'm not used to your size." He beamed at the compliment and pulled out a little. Circling his hips, Davey made his cock circle my vestibule. My juices oozed around him.

Sensing my readiness for more, Davey edge into the cave, circled some more, pulled back and repeated. Before long, my sex stretched to accommodate Davey's bigger than average implement. As gently as I needed, he slid his length into me.

My seated position prevented his dick from rubbing at my G-spot, but it also prevented him from ramming that thing through my spleen. That position, however, presented another advantage: as his shaft slid in and out, it rubbed my clitoris so well that little red riding hood pulled back and pushed forth.

"Fuck me, I need this."

"I've fantasised about you this last two weeks as well," he admitted. Hell, that was sexy. No better aphrodisiac than being desired. As his pace increased, the clit rubbing intensified. I soon stifled my scream on his shoulder. My muscles pulsed around his cock, as my orgasm began to wain. He rammed hard into me. And rammed. It hurt, but it was pleasurable. He stiffened and shoved as hard and as high as he could, releasing his jet into me. The pressure inside built, as his instrument left no room for the hot fluids. Friction eased as his semen lubricated his cock.

That was quite impressive for someone so shy, and obviously no virgin. "That was quite impressive for someone so shy, and obviously no virgin," I said.

"Thank you." He tried to pull out, but I clamped my legs tighter.

"Wait a sec. I want to savour that sensation."

The room suddenly flooded with light. "Oh. Oh." Raven winked and beamed a smile at me. Turning off the light, she walked away.

Davey and I both laughed out loud, clinging to each other. "Will she tell Jay?"

"I doubt it." I reassured him. "Wouldn't be the end of the world if she did. Nor the end of Jay and me."

As I released my hold, he slid from me like a stallion dismounting a mare. His soft cock slapped my thigh as it fell, slathering our combined juices all over me. I felt myself leaking onto the worktop.

"I need to clean up. Have you been saving all that for the last year."

"Not really. I've wasted a lot thinking about you the last couple of weeks." Somehow that didn't sound sleazy.

"I kissed him again. "Thanks for that."

"Any time, San."

"No, no. One time only." I wondered off to the toilet under the stairs. I used half the loo roll wiping Davey from me, while trying to keep the door shut with my bum.

I collided with Raven on the way out. A grin radiated from her face. "Were you and Davey..."

"Davey? God no! Scoring a couple of points, that's all. He's a dark horse is that Trigger."

"Actually, Trigger was a Palomino."

"Smart arse. Did Jay enjoy his tour." A grin found its way to my face as well.

"Well, as much as anyone can enjoy a tour of someone's house, I suppose."

Nah. A lot more than that, I thought. I didn't respond. I found Jay talking to someone else. "Haven't seen you for a while. Scored any more points? Been anywhere nice?"

"Erm, no. I had a tour of the house. Maybe another three." Or ten. "You've been missing for a bit, as well. Done anything interesting?"

I leaned in and whispered. "I did go to the garden to practice pissing like a man."

"Successful?"

"Ask Davey. He was judging." I staggered away, leaving him with the thought.

***

Walking towards the kitchen, I spotted Raven chatting to another couple. I hadn't seen them before. Now in seventies, posh suburbia on the outskirts of liverpool, I had only encountered one family with an exotic tanned skin tone. They were an Indian family, both high flying doctors; she had been Jay's landlady at one time and she wrote books on cooking and sexual health; they lived a few doors down. However, this couple were definitely not Indian, their skin being so much darker.

"San." Raven called and the couple looked at me, caught me staring.

"I'm sorry. Sorry I was staring. It's just, we don't, erm don't see many people with, erm, I mean people like you." It felt awkward. It felt insulting. I felt like a bigot. "I mean. Honestly, you're the first..."

"Stop talking San. This is Athena and Bram."

"Wow! What a name. A Goddess name for Goddess looks." I might have redeemed myself. "Sorry but you are so beautiful." I looked at Bram. "Sorry. You're pretty handsome as well."

"Thank you mam." Bram said in an accented tone. American I thought.

"'Thena and Bram have only arrived a few minutes ago. They've been to another party. They are part of," Raven looked around, "part of the Circle."

"Oh. Didn't see you two..."

"We missed the last one. Away at a wedding." Athena's accent was not American but a well polished English, much like Jen's.

"Where are you from?" They stared at me. "I mean, what part of England are you from. They're not Scouse accents."

"Scouse?"

"Liverpool," Raven butted in.

"Oh, no. I was born in Oxford," Athena clarified.

"We both live in Crosby. I'm from the Bronx originally." Bram explained.

"Oh. New York."

"Yes."

"Nice to meet you. And, sorry for the erm..."

"No need." Athena interrupted. "Believe me, we get a lot worse. Imagine looking like me, and having this accent. Like hearing a cat bark!"

I couldn't help laughing and hope she was trying to be funny. "I'm going for another drink. Though, no idea why."

Shocked to find Peter standing in the kitchen, I said "I di'n't see you here before."

"I've been here for a while. I didn't see you either. Drink"

"Yesh please. I've been here and there." Exhibitionist pissing, perving at my boyfriend and my friend while they fucked, wanking off Jamie and some man I couldn't even see, shagging someone with the second biggest cock I'd ever seen, I thought. Without asking, Peter poured a lager for me. "You know. Another regular Saturday night party." He handed me the drink, a pint glass. "Fuck. I've already been pissing like a cart horse tonight. I'll be like a cow elephant."

"Ha. Get it down you. Is Jay here?"

"Oh yes." Yes, probably trying to fuck someone else as well. "He's around. So, how long have you been here?" I began swigging the lager.