Raven's Party Pt. 04

Story Info
The day after Raven's party. Confession time.
4.4k words
4
757
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dim glow of the street light could not do battle with the darkness, neither that beyond the front door nor that within my heart.

A number of bulging bin-bags sat at the open gate, together with carrier bags and boxes.

Jays car sat outside, engine running as he picked up one box and place it in the open boot. "Sorry," he said. "You won't need my record player."

"Jay, wait." I called. "Why? Why her?" I stared at Raven in the passenger seat, who stared back with sad, sympathetic eyes.

"Because she's prettier than you. Her tits are small and she's a better fuck."

"But, I've got nowhere to go."

"You've always got your parents' house."

"I can't go there. How am I going to get this stuff there?"

"Call a cab!"

He jumped in the car and started the engine. "No, don't! Jay."

He pulled away from the kerb. "Jay! Jay! Please! Jay!"

"What? What is it?"

My eyes flickered open and the familiar wallpaper blurred and steadied into focus.

"What is it, my love?" An arm came around me, holding me tight.

Feeling behind, I touched a manly thigh. I rolled over to look at the face of my darling Jay. I held him, kissed him.

"You alright? Bad dream?"

"Yes. Sorry. Did I wake you?"

"Not for the first time during the night."

"Just a nightmare." I leaned my head back so that his face came into focus. "Tell me you'll never leave me. You'll never run off with someone else."

"Oh, my gorgeous love! No. I could never."

"Not even if they look like Raven."

"Not even if they looked like Farrah Fawcett Majors!

"I love you Jay Parkinson." I kissed him, pulled away and asked probably the most annoying question a woman ever asked a man. "Do you love me?"

"I love you to the bathroom and back."

I punched him. He rolled out of bed, threw on a dressing gown and visited the bathroom.

"Tea?" he asked. I'd drifted back to sleep, so I had no idea how long he'd been back.

"You say the nicest things to me. Yes please. What the fuck time is it?"

"Almost twelve."

"Bloody hell! Mind you, we didn't go to sleep till about three."

"Indeed." Pompous! "Are you going to your mums today? It's just, I still feel stoned." He passed me a cup of tea.

"That was quick." I sat up.

"Already made when I asked you."

"No. Let's do something relaxing. Give us a chance to talk."

"Uh oh. I hate those words."

"Why? Guilty conscience?"

"Yes." Honest, at least.

"Honest, at least. I'm a little embarrassed about my behaviour last night."

"Me too." He agreed.

"You're embarrassed about my behaviour?"

"I meant me, idiot."

"I know." By this point, I had left the bed and grabbed my dressing gown.

"Though I did see quite a lot of it."

I replied with a sharp look. We ate some breakfast cereal in relative silence while listening to some soothing music. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence as Jay and I had grown accustomed to some quiet and relaxing times together. We didn't always need to fill the airwaves with inane chat.

"You know what we haven't done for along long time?" I said, at last.

"What?"

"Taken a nice soakey bath together."

"Mm. That sounds nice."

"Shall I run one?"

"Yes. Let's do that."

"I'll finally make some use of that posh bubble bath your mother bought me."

Although we all looked on Mallory as an old bat, she did have some surprisingly expensive features; though, in fairness, they may have been there when she bought the place. One of them took the shape of side filling bath, situated in the smallest of the bathrooms, across the landing from our flat. Oval with a central plug hole, such items are common place in the twenty-first century, but back in 1978, no one had ever seen such a thing. I filled the bath between flits to our room.

"We might have to streak across the landing," Jay said with a mischievous wink.

"Why?"

"Don't really want to take the dressing gowns in. They'll get wet in that tiny room."

"Fair point, but we've got two big towels."

"You have to spoil the fun, don't you?"

"Shut up and make us both a coffee." He did, and we took a step stool from the kitchen to rest them on.

Everyone knows that bath towels are not really bath sized. For some reason, proper sized towels are called 'bath sheets' or 'beach towels.' So Jay managed to wrap one around his skinny torso, but my arse peeked out from the towelling curtain, exposed to anyone who cared to come out of their room. No one did.

"I smelled you on her." We'd been enjoying the relaxed moments in the foam of the bath.

Jay sat up, frothy water spilling over the edge of the bath. He looked stunned, tilted his head and furrowed his brow. It wouldn't fool anyone.

"You said you never shagged anyone last night." Jay's furrowing brow lifted his eyebrows. "But I could smell you on her." Well, not really but all part of making him realise he couldn't get away with it. We both reached for our coffees.

"No idea..."

"Before you get entangled in a web of lies, you fucked Raven last night. Why am I so sure? Because I smelled your distinctive cum smell on her."

"Ah!"

"Yes! Ah! Explain!"

"Well, you did practically tell us to. 'Oh. Oh. Jay never got the tour of the house.' What about, 'I know you want to, she knows you want to, and you know you want to.' There were more hints."

"Don't blame me for you shagging someone else."

"We would never have done it if you hadn't thrown us together."

"Was she good?"

He drank his coffee while thinking. "Well, I was, apparently."

"I'm well aware how good you are, I want you to tell me about her."

"San! You don't want to do this."

"I do," I insisted. "You agreed to the rules. Full, blow by blow details. Oops. Pun not intended. Did you go down on her?"

"Of course. That's what I'm best at."

So the conversation continued for the next ten minutes or so. "By the way," I said after the question-and-answer session, "it's a dead giveaway when you don't want to have sex when we get home."

"Yes. But, well, the rules."

"Yes, the rules."

"Anyway, you. What was all that on the dance floor?"

"What?"

"Letting Peter bring you off like that. In front of everyone."

"Oh, God. I did, didn't I. Oh shit." I thought for a while, remembering, becoming embarrassed, then remembering some more. "What about you and that bint? You did the same to her."

"Only in retaliation!"

"So all the groping you did was my fault?"

"Don't be like that. We set out to have a competition."

"Neither of us expected it to go that far."

"No. We didn't. Well, I didn't. So last night? In bed?"

"What about it?"

"You started bragging about how many orgasms you'd had at the party and how many you'd caused."

"Oh, shit. Did I? I was probably exaggerating. How many did I say?"

"You said you had at least five and made at least six men ejaculate."

"I'm sure I didn't say that many." Jay nodded. "Oh, Christ. I don't remember."

"Tell me. Who was first?"

"I may have exaggerated a little."

"Okay." He drew this out. I couldn't be sure if it meant he didn't believe me or he did. "You said that. Start with the first."

"The first that made me cum was really weird. A voice. Deep, sexy, really sexy, really arousing, started..."

"Okay San. I get the idea."

So, I told him about the large, gentle, disembodied hands, the hypnotic voice, the sensual lips. I told him how oddly sexual it felt not knowing who they belonged to. "Then I turned round, and he'd gone."

"That is sexy. I mean. Listening to it. Did you, erm..?"

"Pull him off?"

"Yes."

"Yes. No one noticed. Not even you."

"Who else."

"Well, then there was..." I hesitated, remembering Davey. "Peter."

"Oh, yes. Peter. I saw that one."

"Yes you did. But you didn't see...." I stopped.

"See what? Did you make him cum?"

"Not then."

"When?"

"Later. I lied when I said none of them was self administered." Nice diversion.

"Jesus, San. You're fucking insatiable."

"You love it, though."

"I wasn't being judgemental. It's an observation."

"It wasn't quite like that, though. Before I tell you, I've got to say, I do not fancy women. I never have and I never will. Yes, I find certain women attractive and, if I was, well, so inclined..."

"Lesbian, you mean."

"If I was, I know the sort of women I would."

"Just fucking tell me about you and Raven."

"What makes you think I'm talking about Raven?"

"Well, it might be because, when you weren't scoring points and having sexual relations with other men..."

"What makes you think..?"

"Fingering and pulling off is still sex, by definition, as are blow jobs. When you weren't doing that, you were giggling and holding hands."

"That wasn't..."

"Just tell me."

I told him about our visit to the toilet and the mutual masturbation session. He damn near ejaculated in the bath. Well, he would have done if I hadn't stopped stroking his rigid cock with my feet.

"It was a fun party, though." I said, distracting Jay from my inevitable confession. We chatted about the party in general. I leaned over to grab my cold half cup of coffee as Jay sank down and laid his head on the back of the tub, hair dangling over the edge. I bunched my hair up, lay back and let the bunch drop over the back. Jay's eyes closed, and he sighed. "Jay?"

"Mm."

"Are you pissing in the fucking bath?"

"No!"

"You are, aren't you?"

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. I was bursting."

"Don't apologise, I did it ten minutes ago."

"You dirty cow!"

I shoved both hands along the surface of the water, creating a wave that soaked his face. He returned the assault.

"Was that a knock?" I thought I'd heard a knock as we messing about.

"Don't think so."

I definitely heard a second knock. "I definitely heard a second knock."

"It'll be Stan or Denis."

"Prob. They'll come back."

"Prob? Prob? What the fuck is that?"

"You know. Prob-ably."

"Why not say it, then."

"Alright you," said Jay, wiping his face on the already soggy towel. "I get the impression you haven't finished telling me everything."

"Oh, shit!"

"And you're doing your best to not finish telling me. Let's start with 'ask Davey, he was judging'."

"Eh?"

"You told me you had been in the garden practicing pissing like a man. And I asked if you had been successful and you said to ask Davey because he was judging."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. "I went out to have a piss, and I had no idea it was Davey at first. I tried to spy on him because, you know..."

"Big dick?"

"Yeah. But he tried to turn away. So I hitched the skirt up and peed at the bushes and Davey stared at me while I did it. So later, he misunderstood me and thought I'd invited him when I only wanted a to have piss."

"Did you enjoy being watched?"

"God, yes!"

"So, did you toss him off?"

"Then there's Peter."

"Before or after you jerked him off on the dance floor?"

"I didn't actually, on the dance floor. But yes, after."

"So you didn't jerk him off on the dance floor but..."

"So, I went out for a piss, and he stood next to me thinking I was one of the lads, then realised it was me."

"When you turned around?"

I blushed. "You know me too well."

"Turn you on?"

"Yeah! Oh, Yeah."

"And, of course you watched him."

"Of course. Well, he had already offered once, hadn't he?"

"Turned on?"

"Me or him?"

"Both."

"Certainly did."

"And. Did you?" Jay said, determined.

A burning sensation arose in my cheeks. I looked into the suds that remained and started playing with them.

"San?"

"I felt mean because I left him a bit aroused. So..." Jay waited patiently for me to continue. "So, I erm, kind of, went down on him."

"Fucking hell, San. Another party, another blow job."

"Don't make it sound sleazy."

"So, back to Davey."

"Davey?"

"Yes. Davey."

"Well..." I hesitated too long.

"You screwed him, didn't you?"

"Well, he screwed me." I described every detail because it seemed to turn him on. "That turned you on, didn't it?" I let my foot drift back to his rock hard erection, so he couldn't deny it.

"You know it turns me on listening. So, he's not a young virgin, then?"

"Far from it. He certainly nows how to eat out."

"You don't need to be so graphic."

"I thought I needed to lighten the mood."

"I think we've started going too far."

I agreed. "You're right."

"We need new rules."

"How about we stop completely? Go back to enjoying parties without the extras."

"How fucking boring!"

"Yeah. Boring. We need to talk it out."

"We do. But, right now, the water's getting cold."

Jay agreed. "Time to get out?"

"Yes."

Jay stood, his previously rigid manhood no longer. Such a shame. He stepped out of the bath as I stood up.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" He'd picked up the heavy towels. "Fucking soaking! What now?"

"We'll have to streak back to the flat."

"Like this?"

"Not exactly." I pulled him into a kiss and began to resuscitate his flagging manhood. "Remember all the things we got up to last night?"

"Stop it! You'll give me a hard on."

I was already. "I'm already." I looked down at my handiwork.

"Someone might see me."

"What? People haven't seen a stiff cock before?" He had responded well. I had to take the credit for that.

"I can't go like this."

"It's a matter of three yards. And you suggested it in the first place, remember."

"Bitch!"

So we streaked the ten feet or so across an empty landing and bust into the room, laughing.

"Sorry. The door was open."

Reflex spun us both in the direction of the voice, Jay in the fullness of his glory, more glory than when we left the bathroom.

"So, I thought I'd wait for you." The black-haired naiad was sat on the couch, staring at the erection she'd seen more than once the night before.

It made my day; Jay's, not so much. Keeping his back to Raven, he snatched a pair of undies and dragged them over his wet legs to his wet arse, trying to force his unruly cock to lie flat. He grabbed a towel and some clean clothes, and ran from the room, while I casually donned a dressing gown.

"Well. He wasn't expecting that." Raven said nothing. "I need to empty the bath and get the wet towels."

Jay jumped as I entered the bathroom we had vacated a few minutes earlier. "Is my darling embarrassed?" I said.

"Did you know she'd be here?"

"I wouldn't have thought she'd have fazed you, given, well, last night's events."

"Different."

"Come here. Take those wet undies off." I lowered to my knees, taking his undies with me. "Ah! Look, he's hiding with the fright." I gave my favourite toy a kiss; it responded as it should. I didn't want to prolong this encounter, so I administered my well practices sucking action. Jay didn't seem to object. In fact...

"Fuck! That's nice."

I looked up at him. "Disappointing not having an empty flat, wasn't it?" I resumed.

"Get up!"

As I complied, Jay ripped of my dressing gown and pushed me against the door. As my leg lifted to wrap around his hip, he rammed his rigidness into my wet and waiting quim. And rammed. And rammed.

It was rough. It was sexy. It was super quick. It was almost rape! And we both came in seconds.

"Fuck me, Jay!"

"I just did."

"Where did that come from?"

"Frustration. I thought we'd have an hour to ourselves."

"Me too."

"Let's get back." Jay pulled his clothes on while I put my gown back on and picked up the wet towels. "I'll take them to the washing machine."

I passed the towels to Jay. "You wanna see if there's any more washing?"

"I'll take the towels we used and anything else you can think of. Then I'll go for a walk. Clear my head."

"Oh we could come..."

"Alone." He walked out, leaving me puzzled. He came back up to collect bits of washing I found, put on his shoes and left for his walk.

***

"Read this." I handed Raven the agreement that Jay and I had signed some months before, and remained standing over her. I pointed at a specific paragraph. She began to scan

"No. Out loud."

"I, the undersigned, allow my boyfriend stroke girlfriend to sleep with someone else for as long as we are completely open and honest with each other. I will not allow possessiveness or jealousy to damage the relationship we have."

She looked up at me. "So, you see, I have been given every detail about last night, so don't try to deny it."

"I wasn't... I mean, I know you know. You..."

"Yes. I practically told you to. I don't blame you. He is gorgeous."

"We were all drunk."

"Stop making excuses. I had my own fun as well."

"Davey?"

"Maybe."

"It was, then."

"But I think you planned to have sex with Jay."

"No. Honest."

"You went to great lengths to show me the secret stairs and the door to the guest bathroom."

"I didn't! I wasn't... I mean that wasn't why... So you were watching?"

"Why not your room?"

"God. No! Never have boys in my room. Too intimate."

"And the other five bedrooms."

"I thought it's what you wanted. I thought you manipulate us together so you could watch, like it's your kink or something."

"I can't say I hated it. It tested my jealousy a bit. But, let's face it, if I were Jay, I would. You are gorgeous."

"Thanks. I don't agree, but thanks."

"Of course you are." I reassured assured her. "Didn't it bother you, being watched?"

Raven looked down at the floor, as if shame or embarrassment had visited her. "A bit. But also a bit of..."

"A turn on?"

"Well, maybe."

"Have you done it before?"

"No. First time. And then I wasn't sure. I think the uncertainty made it even more thrilling. And I've got to get used to it. After all, I'll have to perform the Great Rite sometime and there'll be loads watching then."

"Indeed." Shit! Jay's pomp was rubbing off on me. "I didn't see everything, by the way. I couldn't watch long. I found it too disturbing."

"Sorry, San." She seemed genuine. "What about you, San? Doesn't being watched bother you. Like when..." She seemed lost for words.

"You mean the mutual masturbation session?"

"Well. Yes."

"Definitely a new experience. Jay was so turned on by that story."

"You tell each other everything?"

"That's the agreement. He'll give me the fucking of a lifetime when I describe that to him again later."

"You are kinky."

"And, I hate to admit it but..." I hesitated, realising what I was about to tell her.

"But?"

"While we were doing that, I fantasised about seeing you and Jay."

"Oh." Now she was lost for words. "So, being watched..?"

"It's incredibly arousing," I admitted. "And last week, in that guest bedroom..."

"When we interrupted you and Jay?"

"That was the first time I'd ever had an orgasm trigger a second one. We must be a bit kinky. But," I paused for effect. "That does not mean anything goes."

"What do you mean?"

"It was a one-off. You will never shag Jay again."

"Oh, yes. I wouldn't. As I said last night, not without your permission."

"Exactly! And you don't have it."

"I understand." She grinned.

"I mean it!" I paused for effect. "Because, if you do, I'll ram a broken bottle right up that beautiful fanny of yours."

"Ouch. Yeah. I consider myself warned." Her uncertainty as to my seriousness showed. "So, Davey?" She changed the subject, while making an unspoken but valid point.

"Yes. Okay. You caught us. Well, we'd actually finished, but he was still in me."

"Fuck me, San! You really don't care about getting caught."

"Well, the lights were out and, with those costumes, who would know? Even you were fooled."

"Not for a second. So what else did you get up to?"

I so wanted to tell her that I'd given a hand job to Jamie and a mystery stranger, sucked off Peter, and been watched by so many while I pissed like a man.

"Well, I practiced pissing like a man, standing up in your garden, a few times."

12