Ravished Ch. 03

Story Info
Beautiful virgin girl ravished by powerful men.
1.8k words
4.15
65.7k
33

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a cry and threw her head back as his big middle finger entered her. The men around her laughed. She was not a complete stranger to sexual activity. She had enjoyed kissing boys and having them touch her over her clothes. But no one other than herself had every touched her this intimately before. And he wasn't supposed to. This was supposed to be her choice.

Wriggling she tried to clamp her legs together and fend him off of her most intimate parts. 'Ah, you want more, do you?' the ringleader said, and squeezed both her breasts, as her hands were still tied high over her head. With a rip he ripped her dress open from her neck to the navel, exposing two beautiful round naked breasts. She felt a ripple of excitement go through the men in the smithy. Her small nipples stood hard and pointy and her breasts looked even fuller because of her arms being pulled up over her head.

'Well, this is a sight...' the leader whispered as he ran his hand back up her this time naked body and grabbed one of her firm breasts in his large hand and squeezed it. He pinched her nipple and lowered his head while the girl screamed and struggled to fight him off. He closed his mouth around her nipple and nibbled and licked it greedily. She felt violated. To her horror he sank through his knees.

'Now let me taste this pretty cunt of yours'. Here she was, hanging with her hands tied above her head, with her dress ripped open and her naked breasts out for everyone to see, and a strange man between her legs.

She squirmed as his tongue touched her labia. He held her hips firmly so she'd stay still as he licked her pussy, first with small movements, entering her and circling her small clit. He entered a finger in her again and started fingering her at increasing speed as he licked her pussy and clitoris more eagerly. Wound up by witnessing the journey of the young and beautiful girl being ravished so far, and by the sight of her perfect breasts on full display, two of his men came closer and laid their hands on her breasts. They played with her nipples and kissed her neck as her primary attacker was lapping her pussy. The feeling of his wide tongue over wet lips and clit made her come. As she shocked while the orgasm left her body, attempting to hide her face from the now three men assaulting her, the leader arose and took her teary face in his hand, squeezing her cheeks and forcing her to look at him. 'I hate you'. She bit the words to him.

'Even now you're beautiful', he replied. 'I will have all of you, and so will my men.'

**********************

He untied her hands from the wall and she fell to her knees. She tried to cover herself and looked up to see him unbuckle his belt. He took her head and pushed it against his bulge. He pulled out a fully erect penis, hard, long and wide and pushed it against her lips. She struggled but she knew it was of no use as two men held her shoulders. He forced her mouth open and pushed his cock in her mouth. She pinched her eyes closed as he fucked her mouth while he held her head.

After a few strokes she started chocking and he finally let her go as she coughed and turned and fell to the floor. The saliva dribbled from her mouth. He roughly took her arm and pulled her up. 'Hold her' he said to his men. 'it's time to pop this cherry'.

Two men grabbed her by the upperarms and with one wipe of their arms they cleared the table next to them in the smithy and pulled her on it, on her back. She was still wearing her ripped dress. She screamed and wrestled as the leader came standing between her legs, but the men were still holding her upper arms back. They let go as the leader grabbed her narrow waist, and she battered his hands on his chest trying to push him away. The men now took her by the wrists and once again pinned her hands down over her head. Her nipples were standing straight up in fright. The leader pumped his cock a few times before he put the head against her labia at the entrance of her pussy.

'God will punish me for it but I'll never regret this' he said, as he ran his hand over her breasts one more time, settling firmly in the small of her waist. With a grunt he pushed his cock in her.

*******

A shot of pain shot through her and she arched her back as she let out a cry when the thick cock broke her hymen and entered her vagina, which felt much too tight. Slowly he moved in and out and started to fuck her. Resisting didn't help anymore, she thought, I might as well enjoy it. She surrendered to the pain and gradually gave in to the feeling of him pumping up and down and stretching her virgin pussy. The pain subsided and her arousal grew as he hit her G-spot and clitoris as he moved. With a scream she came again, biting her teeth, arching her back on the table, pushing her wrists hard against the hands who held her down, her pussy squeezing his cock until even he let out a cry of pain.

Exhausted, she went limp on the table. He pulled out and looked at her as her head with closed eyes was laid to the side, heaving through her slightly opened mouth with her chest going up and down, as drops of sweat trickled down her beautiful face. 'Such a beauty...' he reminisced as he slowly traced one fighter over the middle of her stomach up towards her breasts. She didn't even try to cover herself anymore.

He pulled her towards him and cradled her in his arms for a moment as he slid her dress down from over her shoulders, revealing her beautiful white back and shoulders. She came back to her senses and tried to push him away, but he held her tightly and swirled them around, so that now he was on the side of the table. He gave her in the hands of his men who used this opportunity to fondle her eagerly, while he ripped the black leather armor from his back and chest and took off his shirt. He went to lie on the table and held his cock up, pointing to the ceiling.

'No, please' she thought, as two men once again took her by the arms and pulled her on the table, but not before pulling her dress to the floor. She was now naked in full glory on top of him, with her soft white skin gleaming in the dusk, arms crossed over her breasts, and back slightly arched as she rested on her knees on both sides of his body while hoovering an inch above his cock. He seemed starstruck for a moment. Then he put his hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed her down.

****************

Once again his cock entered her. He started slowly, but then he started fucking her more and more roughly, wrapping his fingers around her neck. More and more men started to join in as they started to pull her nipples and touch her pussy. One of them rubbed her glistening clit as she opened her mouth to take in one of the cocks hoovering around her head as a hand gently guided her. She was being fucked in two holes. Hands were on her body everywhere. Two men were licking her taut breasts as another one was playing with her clit while the leader of the gang fucked her. She had no shyness left.

This continued for a while untill of a sudden a man got behind her on the table and pulled her arms behind her back. Holding her by the elbows he grabbed her breast from behind and dropped his hand to her pussy, only to circle round her thighs and buttocks and grab her ass. He was a large and muscular man. She felt him pump his cock a few times until she suddenly felt it's hard head against her anus. Before she knew it, he spit his hand and slapped it on her clean second hole, pushing in his middle finger, while her pussy was still being fucked.

He pushed her forward. Her long black hair lay down her back. He twisted his hand in her hair and pulled her head back. 'He was going to take her from behind', it flashed through her head.

She was an exquisite sight to see from the front. Head tilted back, her beautiful jawline in the air, back arched so that her chest and round, full breasts were pushed forward, nipples erect. Her slender frame accentuated her narrow waist and the subtle line of her soft abs in the middle of her flat stomach, with her beautiful oval navel and flaring hips opening over the man she was sat on. With a grunt the man behind her pushed his cock in her asshole. She didn't know what was happening to her. She had never felt so much pain and arousal at the same time.

As he slowly started moving in and out of her ridiculously tight asshole she felt the two men getting in a rythm and carefully pumping her both at the time. The man taking her from behind pushed her forward and grabbed her ass with both his hands, towering over her as she leaned on her arms over her initial attacker, hair dangling over his face. They fucked her roughly.

Another man picked up her chin and pushed his cock in her mouth. He fucked her mouth and for a moment she was fucked by three cocks at once. Suddenly he exploded and fired his load on her neck and breasts. The leader grabbed her bouncing breast one more time as he also fucked her with tremendous force and finally came. Slowly both of the men pulled out of her, revealing her pretty pink pussy, streaming with a river of cum. someone of picked her up and she lay in his arms, exhausted. Surprisingly gently he laid her down in the smithy and covered her with his cape. She crouched under the cloth and fell in a deep sleep, tired of the rape, while the leader was still grunting on the table.

*******"***

To be continued...

P.S. Somebody know a name for her? Leave your ideas in the comments.