Ravished Ch. 05

Story Info
Beautiful virgin girl ravished by powerful men.
2k words
4.3
43.5k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she started to process what had happened to her and speak to the men around her. Sometimes she even smiled faintly. She liked them. They cared for her. She started to help around the camp but they were soft for her. Sometimes they said 'it's okay, sweetheart', taking over her task, lightly touching her on her back or arm.

Especially the young knight on whose horse she rode and who washed her took special care of her. Riding together after so many days made her feel comfortable with his hands resting with the reins in her lap and his body lodged against hers, and so did he.

One night she they were sitting around the fire nipping their soup when she asked a question she had been wanting to ask. 'How did you find me?' she said. The men went quiet and looked down.

After a moment one of the older men took the word and said slowly, his voice laden with pain, 'we found you lying naked in the straw, the men still closing their breeches.'

She closed her eyes in pain and a silence fell. 'They paid for what they did', he added. She looked at his drawn face, while his voice broke. 'We killed them all'. He stood up and took her hands in his, eyes filled with compassion. 'They will never touch you again, sweetheart'.

She walked away, tears welling up in her eyes. Her attackers were dead. She didn't know if she felt sorrow or release. She hadn't wished them dead. But now they were no more. Nobody who knew exactly what had happened to her there was still alive except her.

She wished the memory would have died with them. But that would stick to her forever. But they couldn't do her further damage. It was past.

She turned around and moved back to the fireplace. The young knight she rode with was standing in the circle, waiting for her worriedly amidst the other men. As she came closer, he took her in his arms by impulse and pulled her to his chest, hand protectively on her hair.

'It is allright now, sweetheart', he said softly in her hair. 'It's over'.

She put his arms around his neck and broke down in sobs. She had no choice to move on in life than to accept what happened to her. And them being dead, did make it easier to accept. But as she fully acknowledged and accepted it for the first time now, she had to mourn. She had to give room to the pain and the feelings she had felt, and they flooded her as a wave.

All the tears and sorrow she had tried to push away in the past days by her attempts to not let what happened to her affect her, came out. She cried for minutes, him just holding her, close to him. After a while she started to become calm again, her breathing becoming steady. Automatically, as if moved by a force from deep within, the young knight touched her face and softly gave her a kiss on her lips. He couldn't help it. It went without saying. He wanted to sooth her, as if it was the most natural thing he had ever done.

'You need to sleep', he said, 'I'll take you to bed'.

He picked her up and took her in his arms. When they arrived at her tent he carried her inside and gently laid her down on her bed. He pulled the covers over her and sat beside her, looking at her concentratedly and stroking her cheek. After a moment he said softly 'Sleep, sweetheart. You have to heal.' and he turned to get out of the tent.

As he turned however, he felt her hand on his arm.

' Stay...', she said softly.

He turned his head to her and looked at her questioningly. She opened the covers and looked back with tearful eyes as she invited him in.

Without saying a word he carefully went to lie next to her and gathered her head on his chest, holding her. She wanted to have someone to share her grief with and to support her in this process, with the warm presence and security of his body, and he understood it. For minutes they just lay there, her breath becoming calm. But they connected more and more.

With tiny movements their faces nudged each other, she smelling his hair, sensing his skin with her lips, feeling his heartbeat, feeling his breath. As if it was a logical sequel they started to kiss, ever so slightly. With slow, round movements the tips of their tongues tasted each other, him coming on to his side and leaning over to kiss her, at her pace, while she lay in his arm.

It was as if the energy between them pulled them together and he was drawn to her like a magnet. Slowly, he started to kiss her neck, she lightly panting as she let the unknown feeling of ecstasy flush through her. Ever so slowly he moved his kisses down, but then he gradually stopped, looking at her intently. Maybe she didn't want this. He wanted to protect her, not hurt her, let alone rape her again.

However, she took his head in her hands and lightly pushed his head down. She wanted this. Where she had been taken violently by the men that attacked her village, these kisses were full of attention and love. His handling of her reverberated from respect.

Slowly he let his hand slide over her body, tentatively touching her breast. She replied with a soft kiss. Kissing her neck and her collarbone, he gently pushed the wide neckline of her dress over her shoulders and slowly slid it down, revealing her alabaster skin. He slid the dress down over her breasts, then over her hips, until he discarded it to the side, leaving her completely naked next to him. Her nipples were erect and she had goosebumps all over her body, as he held her, stroking her gently. She gave herself to him, yet she was so vulnerable. He wanted to give her an experience that contrasted with what had been done to her before.

Ever so lightly he let his fingers travel over her body. She was beautiful. Her slender collarbones and arms glowed in the dusk as she may next to him. Her slender figure narrowed at her waste, her elongated navel forming a vertical oval on her flat stomach, waist flaring back out again to her lean hips. Her breasts were round, perky and full and her legs were beautifully long and elegant. Where in the pond he had washed her body with the awe of a simply soul seeing great art for the first time and the intention of erasing her pain, he now admired her body with a sense of adoration and controlled passion.

Softly he took one of her breasts in his hand and started to knead it, gently. He kissed her. Carefully he took one of her nipples in his mouth and started to kiss it, licking and suckling it. She left her breath escape and pushed his head closer. He obediently continued to treat her breasts, switching from one to the other. They were amazing, so round and firm.

More and more she started to curl under his touch, softly pushing her body into his. Her hands sought hold on his body, squeezing his flanks and his arms.

After a while she started to pull the white shirt he was wearing away from him, reaching under, touching his bare flesh. With a smooth movement he took his shirt off, revealing his muscular stomach, smooth chest and broad, manly shoulders, soon returning to kissing her again.

Tentatively she explored his body, intently feeling every curve of his back, stomach, chest, shoulders and arms. He let his hand run over her sides, which were a few days before still tainted with bruises of the fingers of men who had abused her. As carefully as he could he handled her, taking into account her emotional and physical pace and keeping his eyes open for signals that she felt threatened or wasn't feeling comfortable. He didn't want to rush her. If she didn't want to, he would just lie next to her and hold her.

But she let him explore her. She was awaiting and careful, but she couldn't believe being naked with a man could feel so loving and safe. And thrilling. She got goosebumps from his touch.

He kissed her neck and squeezed her buttocks. As he worshipped her body with care but with increasing certitude, she pushed her hips into his body, wanting to feel him even closer to her She let her hands glide down his torso, and lower, passing his bulge. It felt so big and warm. She wanted to know this man. In all aspects.

Hesitantly, she felt his bulge with her hand. He took her hand and laid it on his chest, unbuckling his belt. He took off his leather breeches and lay back down with her, holding her close, naked.

Ever so slowly, he let his hand slide up her leg, still looking at her worriedly for any signs of distress. But she sighed blissfully, eyes closed and mouth slightly opened. Gently he cupped her mound of Venus, feeling his fingers touch her soft lips. And softly he pushed a little, letting one finger glide between her folds. She was wet.

Kissing her, he started to finger her superficially and ever so slightly. He felt a shiver of excitement go through her body and she sighed. He slid his finger through her slit, circling her small clitoris. Then he went deeper, gently pushing his finger inside her.

He felt the walls of her vagina close around him as she contracted. She was tight. Really tight. Slowly, he fingerfucked her further, focused on her pleasure and reaction. She gave herself over to the intense sensations he caused her, eyes closed, and arching, wriggling, biting her lip and heaving slightly, gripping his arms and head.

After a while, he took his hard cock and stroked it a few times. She still laying on her back, he leaned over her on one arm, and with the other hand slid his middle finger through her pussy one more time, from the bottom to the top. Then he put the head of his cock against her entrance. She took his hips to brace herself. She was a beautiful sight, lying naked before him with her beautiful breasts on full display and her long hair scattered around her. He could hardly believe that he was allowed to touch her in this way, let alone fuck her.

Slowly he pushed his cock into her tight pussy. She was amazingly lubricated, but still he had to exert quite some pressure to enter her. She let out a sigh and he shivered with pleasure. He had trouble not coming right this instance.

Slowly he started to fuck her. In a natural way she started to move along with him, hugging his head and shoulders for grip.

He fucked her quietly for a few minutes. Then he started to increase his pace, kissing her neck, grabbing her breast and gently squeezing her nipples. Rhythmically they moved together into a growing intensity. She felt an orgasm bubble up in her. He almost couldn't hold it anymore. Fucking her hard but gently, he finally came and busted his load in her, pushing deep in her several times. She came as well, squeezing in the covers beside her as she gasped for air and felt the rush of her orgasm overwhelm her. The ecstasy she felt was indescribable, and he was still pumping hard inside her.

Warm but satisfied he collapsed, careful not to crush her. He held her lovingly, both still panting from the orgasm they had shared.

'So this is how it is supposed to be', she thought to herself. She couldn't thank him enough for giving her this experience. And neither could he.

**********