Ravishing a Tiny Asian

Story Info
Stud dominates little Asian cocktease.
3.7k words
4.18
63.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be advised this is merely a fantasy. The author does not condone or support the nonconsensual acts portrayed below.

*****

When I saw her sweet, beautiful, innocent face I immediately thought what is this cute little girl doing on Tinder. She had beautiful almond shaped eyes, a tiny but pouty mouth with a tasty lower lip and long straight black hair. Her pictures were mainly demure but the last one caught my eye - her shyly posing in a bikini both trying to hide and show off a tiny but curvy body with a flat stomach and shapely jutting breasts, which seemed improbably large for her small body. Her hips flared out from her tiny flat stomach.

And then I saw what she wrote in her profile and I became enraged with desire:

Hello my name Pixie! I am Chinese girl 24 yo who want go out with tall White man with muscles. I tired of small Chinese boy LOL.

I hit super-like and prayed that my profile would work it's magic. Hopefully, my trip to Singapore was going to be more than just about business.

A few hours later I heard a ping. I grabbed my phone to see if it was her. Yes! I wasn't surprised because I fit her qualifications or should I say desires. I'm 6'2, 195 muscular pounds, square-jawed with blue eyes and dark hair.

I immediately texted her, being sure to heap complements on her but not to seem too eager. Throughout the rest of the day we texted back-and-forth until she got comfortable enough to share her cell. I flirted with her but made sure to keep it PG-rated and also talked about how much I was looking for a long-term relationship as a 36 yo man. After I repeatedly teased her about whether she was ready for a slightly hairy American boyfriend she shyly agreed to me texting a shirtless picture. I chose my picture carefully and sent her one of me posing in boxer briefs which showed my muscular chest and big biceps and, more subtly, a large bulge. After a significant delay, she texted me back an Asian girl hand-over-the-mouth emoji.

We agreed to meet for drinks that evening. When she walked into my hotel bar, I was stunned. She looked even better than her pictures and surprised me by wearing a miniskirt and a tight white blouse unbuttoned enough for me to see deep into the curve of her beautiful breasts. She blushed as she saw me checking her out and I realized that she had simultaneously been checking me out. The physical chemistry was electric. I towered over her and as she looked up at me, I realized that she was no more than 5' tall and despite her curves, weighed less than 100 lbs. On top of everything else, her skin was beautiful - taut, smooth and flawless.

The conversation and the drinks flowed. Her English was mediocre but since most of our conversation was me complementing and flirting with her it didn't matter. I played the part of a man who is smitten and ready to get married that night. As the conversation went on, I knew that I had to groom her for what I hoped was going to happen that night.

This girl was almost too sexy. She really knew how to work it. She would look at me bat her eyelashes and giggle as she played with her hair. She knew just how to lean forward in the way that would open her blouse to show maximum titty. And her hand kept brushing my arm or she would laugh and squeeze my bicep. The girl even had the nerve to lick her lips every few minutes as she looked deeply into my eyes and then giggle some more. But her most brazen move was when she pretended to drop her phone under the table. As she bent down to pick up her phone she made sure to give me a view of her perfect little ass while she held onto my leg the balance herself as she got under the table. Needless to say all of her antics made my cock rock hard and straining against my pants. She spent a long time under the table and I noticed that her face was pointing between my legs.

As she got out from under the table, she boldly placed her small hand on my cock squeezed it firmly and let out a soft "oooh." Which was followed more giggling.

"Some men try to trick with photoshop. Not you!" She smiled up at me with a flushed face as she got to her feet.

I was stunned by her boldness! Some very awkward conversation followed and then, I hesitantly dropped into the conversation that I had briefly dated a Chinese woman before and that things had not gone well.

"It was very frustrating."

She immediately tried to find out why and I kept being vague.

''Um, let's just say she thought that she wanted a big white boyfriend but she did not think it through."

We kept at this dialogue for a while. Finally I told her that we stopped going out after a month after we found out we were "um, physically incompatible."

She paused to think about what I said and then realization registered on her face.

"You mean making love. Why?"

I feigned more embarrassment.

"Can I just say that her eyes were bigger than her stomach?"

A look of understanding quickly passed over her face and she turned bright red, then quietly but with intensity she replied

"My stomach has never been filled enough."

Then she burst out in a fit of embarrassed giggles, that let me know she was a little bit drunk and more than a little bit horny and intrigued.

After a lot of cajoling and reminding her that I was only going to be in Singapore for a week, she came up to my hotel room. I quickly knew she was just putting on a show of pretending to be a good girl. As soon as we got to my room the fireworks started. I began with slow passionate kisses on her sexy little mouth while my hands gently caressed her hips and ass. As I got further down and between her ass, she would pull my hand back to her hips. In front, it was a different story. She was grinding her hips into my cock, well really it was her stomach grinding into my cock, which was swelling.

I should stop for a second and talk about my cock. It actually does deserve its own separate paragraph. I wasn't lying about the other Chinese girl, Mei. We did date for a month and unsuccessfully tried to have sex. Mei also thought that she needed to try a big cock. She had seen some porn which got her curious but she was not ready for what she got in person. Not only is my dick nine inches long but it is as thick as a beer bottle. No amount of patience and lube could get it any more than a couple of inches into her tight pussy before the little bitch would start crying and telling me she couldn't take anymore. She did try to blow me which turned into me basically jerking off into her small mouth and her gagging and the throwing up the cum that made it in. It was an incredibly frustrating experience and I decided that next time I dated a Chinese girl I would manipulate her way that would make her, let's say receptive and if not eager at least obligated to take in what I had. No matter what!

Pixie and I kept kissing and grinding and frustrated with stomach to cock I picked her up off the floor and she responded by wrapping to her legs around my waist. In this position she actually was able to grind her pussy into my swelling cock.

"I love how strong you are and your big muscle, no boy ever pick me up like man, it make me feel weak and sexy." She panted, looking at me with lustful eyes.

After five minutes of grinding into her little pussy and feeling the wet seeping through her panties I couldn't hold off any longer. The thought of tearing into that little body with my big cock was inflaming me with desire. I dropped her down onto the bed and immediately ripped off my shirt. She reached up with her dainty hand to rub my chest then slid it down to further explore my cock through my pants. When her face registered concern, I quickly leaned down to kiss her lips. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal beautiful young softball-sized tits which stood straight out from her chest.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I'm OK with stopping here, but once it gets any further, be ready to go through with it or I won't be happy and I'm not sure what would happen."

I didn't plan on raping her but I definitely was going to force the issue if she changed her mind.

"Yes, I'm not like other girl Chinese girl, I want you, uh, I want you big ... cock."

With that, she stood up and boldly took off her mini and her panties and revealed her perfect little pussy and ass. My cock got angry. I easily picked her up and stood her on the bed so that her pussy was right in front of my face. I grabbed her little ass with one hand and with the other I started rubbing her tiny slit with my big fingers. She started squealing and moaning as her pussy got wetter and wetter. And then I pulled her pussy to my mouth and tasted her juices and licked and sucked her clit. After a few minutes, her moaning became became louder until she shuddered with an intense orgasm. She collapsed onto my shoulders and looked at me with smitten, shinning eyes.

"That first time I cum with a man, I love you, maybe. I ready for you fuck me now your big dick" she moaned.

I laughed to myself, oh baby you are not ready for this but it's going to be fun for me.

After giving her a minute to recover I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She laughed nervously, surprised at my forcefulness. But I wanted her to know who was in charge. This was the moment of truth. I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled them down and my cock sprung out, released to its full glory.

Pixie gasped. "I know it was big but it's so big. I don't know if..."

Oh no, was this little bitch gonna back out. I had to take control. I got on the bed and shoved my cock towards her and put her small hand on it. She was mesmerized.

"Kiss it, lick it."

Tentatively, she put her small mouth on the head of my cock and gave it a few licks. Then she looked at it again and I could see the excitement building in her she tried to get more of my cock in her mouth and began to stroke it intensely with one hand and then both small hands.

"Lick it, get it wet so it's ready for you," I ordered. With that her little tongue took long licks up and down the length of my cock. I could see her getting more and more excited.

I looked down at her little pussy and saw that it was also wet. I couldn't wait any longer I pushed her face off my cock so forcefully that her head went flying back into the pillow. I then got between her legs and stared down at her curvy little body, her small flaring hips, tight belly and perky tits. My cock was inflamed. It was almost comical to see my big cock hovering over her little pussy. I put my cockhead between her wet pussy lips and began to rub up and down her slit, slowly. I kept rubbing it into her pussy and she started to moan again, I could see excitement mixed with fear in her face.

"You need to get fucked by this big cock don't you slut, you little slut? You're the kind of little slut who needs to get fucked hard by a big cock? You want me to dominate that little pussy."

She seem shocked at first. But then she let me know I had guessed her fantasy correctly.

This sweet little girl started moan/hiss "yes fuck me with your big cock because I am little slut."

With that I slowly forced the head of my cock between her cunt lips. She let out a grunt of surprise and pain as I got the first thick inch in and stopped. Her ecstatic face became one of fear.

"No it's too big I can't do, Sorry. I silly girl, sorry sorry. You too strong, too much man. I stupid little girl," she said in a hopeful whisper.

"NO!" I growled.

"Other men stopped when I ask. Sorry, my flirting go too far - just a game. Usually I do not go to the hotel room. I use my hand on you, yes?" Her voice was small and pleading.

She smiled sheepishly like this was just an innocent mistake.

I looked down at her frightened face with anger. She had done this to other guys before. Teased them and left them hanging.

"What the fuck are you thinking you cockteasing little bitch. You meet me wearing a miniskirt and no bra. You get naked and let me eat your pussy and now you want to stop when my cock is pulsing with desire? It's too late for sorry. I'm going to fuck that little cunt if I have to rip it open."

She looked up at me with surprise and real terror and I saw her eyes well with tears and her bottom lip started to quiver.

"Please, no! My pussy will not survive," she wailed.

"Don't cry you little bitch you knew what I had, now it's my turn to come. I'm going to treat you like a piece of meat. You're going to know what it feels like to be fucked by a real man. That's going to be my pussy tonight, you are nothing but a toy for my pleasure and giving my pleasure is all you're worth, you little piece of trash. You know this is what you deserve for being a slutty little cock tease."

I looked at her with contempt and unbridled lust and expected more pleading. But instead, she looked up with me at me with shining eyes filled with an odd mix of resignation and excitement.

Weakly she whispered "yes, l slutty cocktease, I have stopped men before. You teach me rough lesson with your big dick."

I bent down to kiss her passionately, aggressively shoving my tongue in her mouth. I bit her bottom lip just enough to draw blood. She shuddered either in fear or passion. As we kissed I began to force more of my cock into her little pussy. I breathed in her moans of pain and excitement as I forced another couple of inches into her and she winced in pain. Her pussy was gripping my cock like a glove and it didn't seem like there was any more room. But I didn't care I was so fucking turned on that the whole thing had to go in because I couldn't take waiting anymore.

I looked down at her scared but excited face.

"This is what you need, you're going to get fucked by a real cock, by a real man and you're going to like it" and with that I shoved the last six inches into her.

I felt the walls of her pussy stretching, maybe tearing, to accommodate my massive girth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhweeee" she screamed so loud that I had to shove the pillow over her face.

God her pussy was so good, it truly fit like a second skin. I couldn't believe that I had gotten it all into her. Underneath me, she squirmed trying to get away but I easily held her hips and slammed her into my groin and after a minute or two she stopped pulling away.

She thrashed her head around wildly and actually started squeaking! "Eek eek eek eek" and moaned "oh you are my big stud it hurts so good, so full is my pussy!"

She was very slowly gyrating her hips. I could tell she was working up for another or to another orgasm.

She looked lustfully at my big cock in her pussy.

"I can't believe it all inside me! I going to come again on your big cock," she moaned. "You come inside me, now?"

"You're going to cum again you little slut? And you think I'm gonna come just because you move your little hips around? No, I will fuck you like a real man fucks."

She looked confused. "How real man fuck different from now?"

"I'm glad you asked" I smirked. "Like this!"

I slowly pulled my wet hard cock out of her pussy then I jammed the entire length back in with a vicious plunge.

"Ahhhghhhhhhhhhhhugh" she screamed and then I really started to fuck her.

Something came over me, and I acted like a savage, trying to find ways to get deeper into her. Her body shuttered with pleasure and pain every time I powered down into her. It was all she could do to handle the pain and pleasure of it. Just when I thought I couldn't fuck her in any harder I found more passion and anger and I begin to fuck her like a piston, slamming with wet loud slaps into her pussy.

She screamed, "no it's too big it's too big you are tearing me up."

For an instant, I considered whether I was actually tearing up her pussy, but realized I didn't care so I just fucked her harder and eventually her complaints turned to screams of pleasure as I slammed into her little body. I grabbed her by the hips and with my cock still in her, pulled her to the side of the bed so that I could stand up to fuck her even harder. With long strokes I pounded into her pussy making the bed bounce so wildly that she her body rebounded into the air after I slammed into her. She was the very definition of submission as I pounded into her. Suddenly I grabbed her by the hips and picked her tiny body up. I stood up and pulled her into me. She draped her limp arms over my shoulders as I grabbed her by her little ass and hips and slammed her pussy onto my cock while I simultaneously thrusted viciously.

"EEEEE, uff, iieee ugh ugh" she moaned as I pounded into her.

Then somethings shifted in her, she hissed, "yes I am your little fucking slut loves your big strong cock."

"Take it you dirty little slut" I growled as I hammered it into her.

Her pussy was dripping wet. I loved the wet smacking sound as I slammed into her, "whack, whack, whack, whack, whack."

She had no choice but to submit two my power as I held her in the air and slammed her into my cock.

"Yes, pound me with your huge cock! I love being fucked by real man finally. You fuck me so hard I cannot think only feel your cock. Oh, oh, oh, fuck my cunt!"

Her whole body began to shake as she whipped her head back-and-forth. "I am coming again, I'm love big cock pounding me!" She screamed.

I felt the cum building as I pistoned in an out her little quivering pussy.

"I'm gonna come you little slut, give me your mouth you're going to taste me."

New shock and surprise registered on her face.

"No, I never done that. It disgusting!"

I laughed. "I don't care."

My balls ached to spew my cum. I was going to make this little cocktease taste my orgasm! I yanked my cock out of her exhausted pussy, roughly dropped her on the floor and let loose a rope of cum which splattered her tits and neck. My next cumshots landed all over her sweet little face until it was a mass of gooey white which covered her eyes, nose and mouth.

"No, no, no!" she sputtered as she unsuccessfully tried to dodge my cum blasts.

Proud of my work, I slapped her face with my wet cock and smeared more cum on to her her closed lips.

"Eat it, slut!"

She defiantly shook her little head and kept her mouth tightly closed. I quickly scooped up a handful of my cum and shoved it up her nose and kept my hand there. After a few seconds of not being able to breath she opened her mouth allowing my cum-covered cock to violate her mouth. I used my dick to push a huge gob of cum from her cheek into her mouth. She choked on the first few mouthfuls but then started reluctantly licking the cum off of my cock and and finally eagerly sucked the rest of the come out of my cock.

I collapsed in an exhausted heap onto the bed. I looked over at the cum-covered little girl who was shaking and seemed in a state of shock and confusion and wondered what she was thinking. she was looking at her pussy and was gingerly touching it. I noticed that it was gaping wide-open. Had I broken her? Did I read the little girl wrong? It was then that Pixie made her way over to me and put her arms around my waist and laid her face, still covered with cum, next to my cock. We stayed like that for a few minutes when she looked up at me with cum-covered eyelashes and questioning eyes. I begin to get hard again at the sight. Suddenly, a beautiful cum-drenched smile broke out on her pretty face at sight of my swelling cock and she said the words that made me know I truly had met my future wife.

"Again, please."