Ravishing the Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I probed her asshole with the tip of my tongue. She froze, as if to check it hadn't been in error. But then succumbed to this new molestation too. Before long, she was moaning even louder than before, letting me twiddle her clit while I fucked the tight crevice of her asshole with my sideways tongue.

I think she came again, because she clamped her thighs around my neck like a martial arts grip, and held her crotch to my face while it spasmed repeatedly.

When she finally freed me from the jail of her limbs, I went to kiss her again, letting her taste the juices from her own cunt. Her face was flushed with sweat and she collapsed back onto the bed, as if she'd surrendered the war.

"Can I fuck you please?" I whispered in her ear.

"Okay!" she said.

It was an agreeable seduction.

I nuzzled my cock up against the entrance to her lips. It wasn't immediately clear how it was going to fit inside. But I lifted her ass from the bed and managed to maneuver it midway. By the time I had eased it to the brim, she let out a new sound, as though her soul was escaping her. Then she looked at me with pure astonishment as I began to fuck her.

"Oh god!" she said, as if she had discovered a new fact in the universe; one that changed everything.

I would love to tell you she became a powerful, man-eating Dominatrix. But she didn't. She lay there like a sentient rag doll, vocalizing each new thrust into her with a different note on the musical scale; smiling mostly, wincing occasionally. But generally being a good all round sport.

Her abdomen was so lean that I could see the head of my cock poke up through her belly, like an alien trying to bust out of her womb. I placed her legs over each of my shoulders and tried to keep going while she begged me not to stop. It was lucky I had recently cum for the Olympic gold, because I wouldn't have been able to hang on inside the cramped throat of her cunt.

She started to have an orgasm that rippled through her entire body; her thighs shivered in my palms, her little tits jiggled, and her spectacles became displaced from one of her ears.

It was too much. I had to pull out. Despite having only hosed her down recently I launched a projectile volcano of cum at her body. The first rope hit her neck, while the rest fell in missiles onto her stomach and tits. It was zigzagged across her like a Jackson Pollock. By the time I was done her body looked like it contained a map, written in cum.

I collapsed on top of her; our bodies sandwiched together by sweat and jizz, and we lay in a heap, breathing noisily. I dipped my head into the crook of her neck and left it there. Her hair smelled of coconut and lemons. And cum.

By the time I looked at her, she had the same satisfied expression on her face that she'd had when handing me lecture notes. I wiped the goop from her pale skin with a towel and admired her body all over again.

"I better do that laundry," she said. And up she got.

She took a while getting dressed. Partly because she was wearing an entire wardrobe's worth of clothes. But also because she did everything so carefully and fastidiously. Each button was closed, every layer smoothed and neatly tucked in. It was like watching somebody wrap a gift, that happened to be themselves.

"Did I do ok?" she asked.

I took her face in my hands and gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

"It wasn't a test," I said.

She looked disappointed.

"But yes. You killed it!"

She smiled and her braces twinkled like polished palladium.

"Thank you," she said. And she went to leave

"What about you?" I asked. "Did you like it?"

She thought about it for a moment.

"It was interesting," she said. "Not something I'd want to do again. You've got a good body. But I'm looking for someone with more of a personality."

Wow, I thought. I could fall in love with this enigmatic nerd.

"But I'll still do your laundry," she said brightly.

I watched as she re-attached herself to her enormous backpack. It looked like a parachute and she was about to jump off a plane. Maybe she really was a superhero, I thought; headed off to protect nerds everywhere. From wolves like me.

I opened the door. The hallway was filled with playful screams, loud Death metal, and primeval melee.

I suddenly didn't feel so well.

12