Raw Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a good sub, isn't she?" I smiled up at him, and he put his arm around me.

"She's the best, sis. And a whole lot more."

"How did the cop get involved?"

"One of the cooks heard the commotion and called the owner who was up front. The cop had gotten off duty and was picking up food to go. Just perfect timing."

I shook my head. "I'll say."

Malcolm and Daphne joined us fifteen minutes later. An officer took us back to the restaurant to get Drake's car. None of us said anything until we were back on the road. Suddenly, Daphne started laughing. Then Drake. Then Malcolm, who pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. Finally, I joined in.

"I'm so sorry guys. I know you had this whole night planned. Just what were we going to do?"

Drake pulled over into a rare parking spot and let the car idle as he turned to face us in the backseat. "It was a play party someone I know was hosting. You didn't have to participate, but we thought you'd like to see some other things that are out there in the world of kinkiness."

"That's so sweet. Thank you Drake. Is the party over already?"

"No, but they lock the doors after a certain time for privacy and the security of the participants."

"Well, damn."

"Do you want us to take you home, Becca?" Malcolm held my hand now, his thumb brushing back and forth over the top.

"I don't know—"

"We could go to a club," Daphne said. She turned in her seat as well. "I mean, we're all dressed up, and it's Friday night in the city."

"I'm up for that," I shrugged. "But I don't know where to go. I can think of only Excalibur, but—"

"Malcolm?" Drake said. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Malcolm glanced at me then nodded. "Do you remember how to get there?"

Drake just smiled and pulled the car back out into traffic.

"Where are we going?" I tried to look outside, but Malcolm grasped my chin and turned me back to him.

"It's a surprise." He kissed me softly.

Twenty minutes later, we were still in the city. Yet, like that first lunch date I'd had with Brian, it was a part of the city I had never been to before. It looked like the old meatpacking district on the south side. But in the darkness?

Drake parked in a lot with at least thirty other cars, and we crossed the street to what looked like an abandoned warehouse. The front door was metal and squealed as he opened it. Once we were inside, we went down a dimly lit hallway just a couple of feet before we reached another door. Malcolm pressed a button on the wall, and a buzzing sound echoed in the narrow room. A moment later, a little window in the door opened.

"Can I help you?" A deep voice asked, but I could see no one there.

Malcolm held up his driver's license and another card to the window. The window closed suddenly. We were back in silence.

"Um, what is this place?" I shivered a little and moved closer to Malcolm. "And who was that?"

"Shh, it's okay." Malcolm rubbed his hand up and down my bare arm.

I turned to see Daphne casually leaning against Drake, as if she didn't have a care in the world except that she was with him. Okay, if they weren't concerned, I shouldn't be either, right?

Just when I figured we'd wasted our time, the door buzzed again and then opened.

"After you, Master Malcolm," Drake chuckled.

I tried to glance at my brother, but Malcolm led me through the door. A dark man sat at a small desk just inside. On the desk was a phone and a clipboard. The only light was a small lamp, and I could see the man's black hands playing a game on an iPhone. Malcolm ushered me past and down another dark corridor, this one lined with white rope lights in wavy designs on the walls.

My heels and Daphne's clicked on the cement floor. I let out a nervous giggle, thinking about what had transpired thus far tonight. What else would the night bring?

At the end of the hall was yet another door. Malcolm opened it, and loud music blared out. As we stepped through the doorway, I saw the place was lit up by throbbing and dancing neon lights, most of them situated over a stage at the far side of the room where it looked like a DJ was set up. The floor was covered with people dancing.

"Is it just a club?" I gripped Malcolm's hand, afraid we'd be separated.

"Sort of." Drake stepped up beside us, and I noticed Daphne was grinning and rocking on her feet.

"Okay, what am I missing?" I looked around again. It was just regular old dance club to me, albeit in an abandoned building and you needed a secret password or handshake to enter.

Daphne reached out and grabbed my hand. "It's a BDSM club, Becca. You can just dance and chat, or find an empty room and well, you know."

I spun around to stare at Malcolm. "Is she serious?"

Malcolm scratched his head. "Um, yeah. Are you too freaked out?"

I slowly glanced around the spacious room again. "No, it looks normal enough to me."

"How about we get a seat and some drinks?" Drake pointed to a wall of tables off to our right.

We got situated at a square table with a black tablecloth that seemed to melt right into the floor. Drake took our orders and walked off to a brightly lit bar near the stage.

"This is where I first met Drake. Malcolm, too," Daphne said. She kept looking around, bouncing a little in her chair. "God, I miss coming here."

"Really?" I smiled at Malcolm. This was his old stomping grounds? I felt privileged. "I didn't know you used to live in the city."

"It's been a long time. I lived in a different suburb. I used to go to munches all the time. Sometimes we'd come here afterwards to relax. First time I met your brother, it was at a munch in Downer's Grove. After about the third one, he came with us here. I introduced him to a couple of girls. He just didn't hit it off with anyone though."

Daphne giggled. "Not until you introduced him to me."

"How right you are." Malcolm gave her a smile and turned back to me. "We couldn't take you to the play party, so this is the next best thing. You can't watch anyone in a scene, but you can relax and enjoy the music. Dance if you like. Just be warned, this isn't for the faint of heart. People really bump and grind out there. It's a place where they can feel free to let loose of their inhibitions."

"Here we go," Drake said, setting a tray on the tabletop with two martini glasses of a neon blue liquid and two bottles of beer. There were also four glow-in-the-dark red circles on the tray.

"What are those for?" I picked up one circle and realized it was a rubber bracelet.

"Put it on." Malcolm grabbed one and put it on his left wrist. Daphne and Drake did the same. "It's an indicator that you are taken. Green means you are open for a partner or connection, and yellow means you are just visiting or looking. Helps people know in the dark if you're approachable or not."

"Oh, gotcha." I sipped my tropical-flavored martini—something Daphne had suggested but I couldn't remember the name—and sat back, letting the beat of the music invade my head.

"I want to dance," Daphne said, taking Drake's hand.

Drake took a swig of his beer and stood. "As you wish, my lady."

I laughed and waved as they headed to the dance floor.

Malcolm scooted his chair around the table so he was next to mine. From where we sat, we could see the stage, but a wall to my left blocked the entrance. The tables to the right of us were empty. Not that anyone could see anything it was so dark. The flashing lights were mostly centered on the dance floor, but occasionally they bounced our way. The only constant lighting near us were the dull glow from rope lights along the baseboard.

He took my left hand his hand, and his thumb caressed my skin. "Are you really okay with this?"

"Yes, I am." I took another drink. "I might even get up and dance with you."

"Might you now?"

I just grinned.

For the next half hour, we listened to the music or chatted with Daphne and Drake when they chose to join us again. I had never known my brother to be so into dancing. Then again, what guy wouldn't if he had Daphne beside him?

She'd worn a blue, sleeveless, corseted top that emphasized her eyes and white jeans and heels with a white denim jacket to finish it off. She'd ditched the latter as soon as we'd entered the club, but she was quite noticeable out on the dance floor, especially when the blacklights came on. Drake, on the other hand, blended in, but he was just as easy on eyes in his jeans and dark T-shirt with an open dress-shirt over top as a jacket. I'd never paid much attention to his style before. It was very much like Malcolm's, but still his own. If I hadn't thought so before, Drake and Daphne made an excellent couple.

Malcolm offered to get the next round of drinks. While he was gone, I got the dance bug as a modified version of a familiar tune thumped through the speakers somewhere above us. As soon as he put the tray of drinks down, I stood and removed my sweater. I rounded the table and walked backwards to the dance floor, curling my finger at him with a wink. He shucked off his jacket and met me, taking my hand and leading me the rest of the way.

We started on the edge of the crowd, just kind of swaying to the beat in our own way. But as the crowd moved, so did we. Soon, we found ourselves in the middle of the mass of bodies that pressed together in ways that made Baby's first glimpse of the worker's hangout in "Dirty Dancing" look like junior prom.

At first, I had seen a couple of yellow bracelets when we were on the outskirts of the dance area. But now, buried in the throng of dancers, it was like a Christmas tree. Hands were everywhere, rubbing and teasing—on asses and breasts and groins mixed with holding hair and hips and other hands—all accentuated by the swirling glow of red and green bracelets. I was entranced by the beauty of it all. The "I don't care who sees me" attitude by most everyone.

The song changed to something slower but still with a heavy beat. I got lost in the rhythm. When Malcolm wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me against him, I closed my eyes. His thigh slid between mine, and I moaned. With one arm around his neck, I slowly humped his leg.

He kissed me, his tongue teasing my lips before pressing for entrance. I opened to him, felt his tongue flick against mine. One hand pressed against my back, supporting me, while the other caressed my ass over my skirt.

The hand on my ass eventually slid up my side and cupped my breast. Through the material, I felt his thumb skim over my nipple. I cried out, arching away from him. But his body followed mine, arching into me, and he sucked on my lower lip, gently biting as if to keep hold of me.

When we weren't kissing, I was watching a couple over his shoulder. The woman had her back to her male partner and appeared to be grinding her ass against his crotch. One of his hands was down the front of her pants. She had her head flung back against his shoulder, and his head was bent forward, nuzzled against her neck. She gripped his arm that he had wrapped around her chest. Her other hand was occupied with her breast as she groped herself through her shirt.

Malcolm continued to tease and arouse me as the music pulsed on and the dancers pressed in around us. I continued to watch the couple. And as my boyfriend touched me in ways I would never have previously allowed in public, I experienced another breakthrough moment in the realm of kinkdom.

In the middle of a dance floor of a secret BDSM club in downtown Chicago, I had an orgasm. And no one could hear my screams of pleasure.

Malcolm held me close as I rode out the waves. It wasn't nearly as strong as skin-to-skin contact or having intercourse, but it left me shaking and my knees weak.

When I'd calmed down, he led me back to our table and pushed my drink towards me. The shadows and lights played across his features, and I suddenly envisioned him as Dex Knightly. Dark and debonair, yet not overly so. And I wanted to be one of his conquests like I'd dreamed up in the seven different plots I'd created for him.

No, wait. I wanted to be his only conquest. The ultimate one.

He sipped his beer and stared at me.

I giggled. "What?"

"Can I see your purse?"

I slowly lowered my glass, remembering what I had done at the restaurant. "Why?"

He tilted his head down, and I didn't need the lights to know he had raised an eyebrow. "Lady Becca?"

I gulped. Then I gave him my small clutch. I held my breath while he opened the snap closure and stuck his hand inside. Ever so slowly, he pulled out my black thong. The lights on the dance floor flashed away from our area, and all I could see was his red bracelet rising from the table up to his face. I moaned softly then. He was sniffing my panties.

"Very good, Lady Becca." His voice was low and rough when he leaned toward me.

An idea suddenly hit me. I don't know where it came from, and I didn't take the time to second-guess it. Not caring if anyone could see me, I quickly slid under the table, making sure the tablecloth covered my feet. I heard Malcolm call my name, but I didn't answer. I was too busy folding my sweater and placing it between my knees and the cement floor.

I put my hands on his thighs, and his hands met mine. Our fingers laced together for a brief moment. I skipped any preliminaries and quickly undid his belt and zipper. He adjusted his hips a little until I was able to pull his cock free.

I wrapped one hand around my boyfriend's—my Master's—cock and slid the crown into my mouth.

I squeezed my hand tight as I pumped, bobbing my head as I sucked, thankful that the table was tall and I didn't hit my head. I thought of Malcolm and how he had danced with me. How he'd brought me to climax out there amongst all those strangers.

I poured out my gratitude into worshipping his cock. Slowly caressing, sucking, and licking. Sometimes just part of his cock, sometimes as much of his thick shaft that I could fit into my mouth.

When he tried to grab my hair and guide me, I pushed his hands away. No, not this time. This time it was all me. He could punish me later for topping, but I owed him this. He needed to know what his presence made me want to do to him.

The more I pleasured him, the more aroused I became. The more I realized that this was a club for kinky people like me—like us. That yes, we had done some racy dancing, but this was different. This was borderline taboo. Granted I was hiding beneath a tablecloth, but we were still in public, and I was giving him a blowjob!

He knew it. I knew it. And God, it made me horny.

As I stroked, I watched my bracelet move in the darkness, pumping the air as I pumped Malcolm's glorious cock. I rested my arms on his thighs, felt the powerful muscles flexing as he tried not to take over and rock his hips into my face.

The music changed to a new song, and I paused as I heard Daphne and Drake talking. I smiled and returned to teasing the eye of Malcolm's cock with the tip of my tongue, licking up the precum. I heard them ask where I was, and Malcolm lied. I don't know how he did it with such an even tone. He said I had gone to the restroom. Daphne joked and wanted to know if she needed to go rescue me with her phone again. They all laughed, and then Drake and Daphne said they'd be back in a bit, for the two of us to have fun.

I had just slid his cock fully into my mouth again when Malcolm's hands gently pushed my face away from him. He grasped one of my hands and tugged. I groaned in disappointment as I watched him put his cock away. I wiped the back of my hand against my mouth and retrieved my sweater.

Malcolm was standing when I emerged from under the table. He gestured to my drink, and I downed it, unable to keep my eyes off his clenched jaw that the flashing lights kept highlighting. Without a word, he handed me my purse and took my hand.

I flinched. I was in trouble. For good or bad remained to be seen.

I gasped as he weaved his way through the dancers to a red-lit doorway on the far wall instead of toward the exit as I had expected. Red crystal-like beads hung down creating a curtain, and he roughly pushed them aside. They tinkled as they fell back into place behind us. There was a flight of stairs on the other side, and he ascended with me in tow.

I didn't try to speak. I was still a little in shock about what I had done; what we had done. And a little miffed that he hadn't let me bring him to release as he had for me. He must really be mad. This surely couldn't be all about his earlier promise to punish me for wearing the thong. Especially since said thong was no longer on my body. I hoped he hadn't left it at our table.

At the top of the winding stairs was a long corridor filled with more red-lit doorways. However, these had doors. Most were closed, and Malcolm proceeded down the hall until he came to an open one. With a grunt, he pulled me inside and closed the door, locking it.

The base of the music was a dull thump beneath our feet. The room looked gray until I heard a soft click and dim, yellow light lit up around the borders of the ceiling. I could see the outline of a bed at the far end of the room. The room itself was small but also held a couch and a long narrow table as well as a bench similar to what Brian had concocted. On the wall behind Malcolm, there was a rack with a variety of whips, floggers, and paddles.

"You do have my panties, right?" I asked, shuddering. I turned around to see him unbuttoning his pants.

"Yes. Now, shh, Lady Becca."

I moaned, not sure if he could hear me, or if that counted as 'not being quiet.' I started to unhook my boustier, but he slapped my hand away.

"No, leave it on."

I didn't have a chance to question him as he suddenly rushed me and slammed my back against the wall, knocking the breath out of me despite the thin padding I felt there. His teeth, lips, and tongue assaulted my mouth. It was delicious.

His hands yanked my skirt up, wrapped around my thighs, and lifted my body, spreading my legs wide.

I whimpered as cool air teased my bared sex.

"Mine," was all he said as he broke the kiss and lowered me hard and fast onto his cock.

I screamed and instantly came while trying to grip him with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Somehow, I managed to ride out the wave and hold on for dear life as he fucked me against the wall.

When he was done, when we'd both come together, he carried me over to the bed, still joined. I curled into his body, shaking, and he massaged and caressed my back and shoulders as I crashed. I'd had scenes with him where I'd been worse than this, like the first time we'd had a scene at my place. But this was different. The whole thing at the restaurant and with the police. The dance with the resulting orgasm. Sucking his cock under the table. Being drug through dark halls and unceremoniously screwed in a public room.

I'd had surge after surge of adrenaline, and I was coming down. Fast.

I cried. He soothed. And when I could talk again, I asked him what had just happened.

"You." He kissed my jaw. "You obeyed and gave me the panties. You trusted me, even though I could see the fear in your eyes. You held your ground and fought back when it came to dealing with Brian. You let me dance with you. Really dance. And then you got under that table..."

"I'm sorry if I shouldn't have done that. I just wanted to thank you. For rescuing me. Again. And for that dance. My brother couldn't see me, could he? They didn't know I was there, right?"

Malcolm shook his head.

"Oh, thank God."

"There's nothing to be sorry about." He kissed me softly. "And I was thanking you."

I let out a tired laugh. "Oh, is that what that was?"

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear," he said with a growl.

He kissed me a little deeper, and I felt his cock thicken against my thigh. His hand slid under my skirt and rubbed my clit. I mewled like a kitten. He swallowed my cry as he pressed his cock up into my waiting pussy. I felt a shudder as we connected fully once more, then I relaxed around him.