Raya's Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
Raya is captured by cat and puppy girls.
1.4k words
4.63
6.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Capture

When they made camp at the end of the day, Livvy set up a protective circle. It was easy to do, just required a sharp knife in the dirt and a bit of fiddling with her stone. Raya didn't see what, exactly, as she made sure to look away the second Livvy pulled it from its hiding place between her breasts. Even the smallest glance out of the corner of her eye was enough to make Raya feel warm again.

The circle was big enough to fit their bedrolls and a fire, which Livvy promised wouldn't leap embers and wouldn't go out over the course of the night. More witchcraft. Witchcraft in the invisible, warm wall that supposedly kept them safe, witchcraft in the flames, witchcraft in the terrible stone she had hidden away. Raya glared up at the sky, never more grateful for the Purge.

"Are you okay?" Livvy murmured. "You look really mad."

"That's just my face," she said flatly. "Don't worry about it."

"I know that Eneros can seem terrible, but it can be really wonderful too." The younger girl beamed. "The next city is much bigger. They pull from magic in the river and the ground to make a really nice place. They have a Guardians post too! Have you heard of them?"

"No." Raya slid into her bedroll. "I'm going to sleep. We've talked enough today. Thank you for your help."

Her face fell. "Oh. Um, okay. I guess I'll sleep too."

Raya heard rustling from the other girl, then silence. Then snoring. Well, that was quite the downside to her new traveling companion. Still, Raya had slept through worse and she didn't have much trouble falling asleep to that either, under the stars and the slight shimmer of magic above her. The only real surprise was that the magic didn't bother her nearly as much as she thought it would.

So Raya was more than a little shocked to be awoken by a black ball gag being pushed into her snoring mouth. She gasped, trying to scream but a soft hand covered her mouth so the strangled shouts from the gag were quieted further. The owner of the hand had twitching gray cat ears, swiveling constantly in every direction. Raya went to rip the hand off, but two more bodies fell on top of her, one on her arms and one on her legs. She was strong enough to squirm, but they sat on her elbows and knees, giving her little leverage to get any of the three off.

"Where's the rope?" the cat girl whispered.

"Um, I have it," said a nervous voice from the one pinning her arms. "Trina, can't you-"

"I have to purr, pup. Tie her up like we practiced or you won't get to lick anything." When Raya squeaked at the word 'lick', the catgirl grinned down at her. "Don't worry, you'll love it."

Raya's eyes narrowed. She was getting real sick of being told not to worry, especially when her arms were being bound up tight. "While she's doing that, let's get you out of these clothes."

The cat scooted down, sitting on Raya's hips and now ties arms, and quickly undid the buttons on her leather vest, then t shirt beneath. Raya squirmed and shook her head, trying to scream loud enough to wake Livvy, but nothing deterred the cat girl. She purred as her hand tugged teasingly at the strip of fabric she used as a breastband.

"Oh? What do we have here?" Trina, as Raya assumed that was her name, slowly tugged on it, higher and higher. Raya snarled as she felt her breasts finally slip free of the fabric. She could feel her nipples stiffening in the cool night air. The girl above her slowly licked her lips. "I think I've found some big, sensitive titties."

Raya jerked, trying to get free, but it only served to make a bouncy display for her captor, who took one in a hand and squeezed. "Oh, yes, these will be perfect for melting your mind away."

Raya's eyes widened, remembering Livvy's trick just that morning, but the cat paid her no attention, instead using her distraction to swap spots with whoever had tied her wrists. Raya managed to catch a glimpse - It was a puppy girl with little blond ears and a wildly wagging blond tail. Without hesitation, she dove down and sucked a tender nipple into her mouth.

Raya had been prepared to scream again, to try to wiggle in such a way that she could knee at least one of the three captors off her. But the mouth around her breast was so hot and wet, she couldn't think to do any of that at all. Raya moaned and arched her back off the forest floor. She'd had a few lovers before, but that was nothing compared to the tongue swirling across her nipple. It was like there was a direct line to her pussy, soaking her panties in an instant. The puppy kept sucking, licking, nibbling, her tail wagging back and forth. Each time she switched her method of pleasure, Raya would squeak and sigh, eyes closing blissfully. Raya's whole world narrowed to that point, to the pleasure radiating from her breast, so that she didn't notice whoever was at her feet undressing her, sliding her legs apart and...

A single lick up her soaking lips nearly melted her mind in an instant. For a second, she was blank, her mind nothing but a buzz of warm, wet pleasure. She only came back because the girl at her pussy paused to moan, her hot breath blowing over Raya's cunt. She needed to fight this. Raya tried to remember meditation training. Focus on something. Her breath. Her heart.

"Are you trying to resist?" the cat leaned next to her ear. "Why? You know these puppies can make you feel better than you've ever felt in your life. Don't fight it."

Fingers spread her hot lips and one of two perfect tongues dipped inside. She clenched around it, gasping, and shook her head. She wouldn't be a slave to a few creatures who couldn't take her in a straight fight! She was a knight! Proud and-

"You're drooling all over yourself." The cat laughed. "That's so gross. So pathetic. I bet your hot little pussy is drooling too, slut."

"It is!" cried the puppy between her legs between licks. "She tastes delicious."

Raya whimpered a protest and the cat sighed. "If you didn't like it, you'd just close your legs. Nothing's stopping you. But you just keep spreading them wider, little slut. It's almost like you want your brains melted away."

That couldn't be true. Raya was a knight. She had to have the will to fight, didn't she? But that tongue was so good and she really wasn't closing her legs. She was grinding against the mouth, wishing the tongue would roll over her clit. Already she could feel an orgasm building, starting to become more important than even escaping.

"You're already confused. I can see it on your face. It's okay." Two hands gently rubbed her temples. "If you cum, everything will be clear. We'll get those bad thoughts out of the way so you can feel good."

Getting bad thoughts away sounded nice. Who wanted those? And she already felt so good. Already wanted to cum. "That's right. Your eyes are getting all sleepy like a good girls. Good girls get licked and sucked and pampered until they can't even think straight. Isn't that what you want? To cum so that your whole mind is filled with pleasure?"

She moaned. It did sound good. Between the tongue on her breasts, altering constantly between the two, and the two worshiping every inch of her pussy, she only think of one thing she wanted more. The two tongues licking inside her, lapping at her vulva like it was ice cream, went everywhere but her swollen, aching clit. She wanted it on her clit. It would only take one or two licks. Or maybe one lick from the two of them at once...She whined at the thought.

"She's going down fast," the cat purred. "Finish her."

The first lick over her clit made her gasp, shaking under the grasp of her tormentors. The second sent her over the edge, her cunt clenching tight as she came, the orgasm pulsing through her. She lost count of the licks after that. Each one stroked and teased, so that her orgasm never seemed to end. She came and came, until it felt like there was nothing left of her. Nothing but the hot, wet pleasure between her legs. It felt so good! So perfect! So...so...peaceful.

And then she was limp on the ground, deep in trance as the cat whispered orders into her ears.