Ray's Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, not yet," she whispered. She sat back on the low bench, her legs open. I moved to my knees and between hers, and she took my tool and guided it into her warm, inviting wetness. I pushed her back, laying on top of her, her warm breasts squeezed between us. I stroked slowly at first, but the passions forced me to find my own release, and in seconds I was pounding into her. Her nails dug into my back as she breathed, "Oh god oh god oh god!!"

I couldn't hold out any longer, and the long-dormant juices began to erupt violently.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I moaned as the orgasm wracked every nerve ending my body possessed. I grabbed Suze, squeezing her tightly, not realizing that she now had her nails deeply in my ass cheeks. We held the embrace as my body shuddered, then softened, and I released Suze and pushed myself off her.

"That...that was intense," I whispered to her, and she nodded dreamily, her eyes closed, her legs still wickedly splayed outward.

"Told you I wasn't finished." She looked at me through half-opened eyes. "And don't think that was just for you."

I lay on the carpet of the boat, my once-proud cock now lying lazily on my cum-filled pubic hairs. How, I wondered, had I given this up for so long? Maybe it was time to move on, to accept my loss, to deal with, to get on with my own life.

"Suze?"

"Huh?"

"Thanks."

"Yeah. You too."

When I next looked up, Suze was in her shorts and T-shirt and toweling off her hair.

"Guess we better get back. Mom and Shawn will be looking for me."

I nodded, pulled on my trunks, retrieved my shirt, and moved to the captain's chair. "Yeah, guess so." I started the engine and we moved wordlessly back up the lake. As we slowed for the last bridge before reaching the cove, Suze leaned over to me and kissed me softly.

"I'll never forget that," she whispered, "and I hope you don't either." She touched her finger to my lips before I could reply, and we moved slowly to her folk's old dock. She stepped onto the dock, smiled softly, turned, and was gone. I pushed the boat away from the dock and on to the far end of the cove. Just that simply, my new life began, and I couldn't wait.

12