RCE Vulnerability found in Camgirl

Story Info
I found a way to remote control & exploit a cam girl I like.
3.7k words
4.45
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, what if I ended up spending more on the program than I would have on tokens? It worked, didn't it?

Well, that's what I kept thinking to myself - and the grin that crept onto my face as I thought back over it told me I was right. Let me be real; I was never going to buy those overpriced tokens on cam sites, even if the women were gorgeous, and even if I did frequent one, or two, or... Six... Whenever I was feeling particularly horny. It's about the principle of the thing, and besides - some other less financially responsible person-with-a-cock was going to rock up and drop two thousand on her anyway, eventually. What I did spend, was because I had to for a bigger goal, I told myself.

So anyway, faced with the timeless moral quandary of wanting to wank over sexy girls but not spend hundreds buying fake currency to send them just to get them to flash some titties - I did the responsible, at-home-nerd thing to do, and I researched digital hypno-fetishism. I looked up training videos, read PDFs, downloaded some spirals, and yes, even put myself through a few sessions to - well, you know, prove they worked. And no, whether or not I came isn't the point - ahem - but what I did with it, now that's the real key!

So, there I am, six weeks into hyper-focusing on hypnosis (and getting damn good at it if I don't mind admitting it) when she goes live. My favourite - this absolute bomb-shell bitch. I'm talking huge teardrop tits with stiff pink little nipples, jet black hair streaked with blue, purple and red, schoolgirl mini-skirts and slim bralettes. If everyone came rated up to ten, she was a rounding error that put her at 2.4 billion, the result of a 32-bit float- ahem... Well, I've jerked off to her no less than thirty times, and only that little because she doesn't go live every night. My heart thuds when I see the notification in the corner of my browser window - this is it!

I click into her stream, immediately hardening even as the first few blurry frames flash into life behind the loading wheel - my body is well trained by now, to know that ejaculation follows closely behind the sight of her body. I connect - and there she is. She's wearing her usual thin pink top, a modest little frilly thing that cups her tits nicely but shows off nearly all her cleavage. Her schoolgirl miniskirt is around her waist, and she's lifting a black microphone-esque vibrator into view, switching it on. I know that beneath that skirt is a see-through pink set, pinioned together with heart clips - it's her usual getup, starting in it and changing if she, well, happens to dirty this one early on. She waves and smiles, and my cock throbs as I drink her in. Fuck, she's hot!

Alright, I'll admit it - I lied, slightly, about not spending any money on tokens. I had to pay enough to get into her fan club - 500, in this case, which is a $79 purchase I'll never get back. But it was necessary, because among other things, being a fan on her channel let me post messages in her chat and direct message her while she was live. And I was planning to take full advantage of both those two features.

I flicked open a new tab and loaded up my page of videos. I had a few prepared, sitting privately on a video-hosting website. I pulled up the starting video and clicked on it to check it was correct, grimacing momentarily as I saw what was supposed to be only for her eyes, but which I had had the unfortunate experience of staring at for hours as I edited the thing together. I looked as I saw myself in the video - candid and unflattering, recorded on the very webcam I sat in front of now. I watched myself look up into the camera, watched the cock between my legs rise to attention, saw the hints of that multi-coloured energy starting to blend and twist as they filtered into the content, just as I had learned to do from the course "Online Hypnosis: Guaranteed Subconscious Remote Submission and Control". I had to tear my eyes away to stop myself from getting lost in what I knew lay within that video and was helped somewhat when my gaze landed on her ass as it wobbled in reaction to a fresh slap. I let myself linger on her body for a while, hypnotized not by mind tricks but by her beauty alone, only pulling myself away when I felt my cock twitch again. I know, buddy, I thought as I copied the link to my clipboard. Not long.

At first, she didn't read my messages. I watched in mounting frustration as she stripped her top off and rubbed oil into her nipples; she was too preoccupied to check her DMs. Fine, I'll start on your chat then. I wrote a few messages, which she was obliged to reply to given my fan-club status, and gave her a few small compliments. She smiled and laughed, and I used my few unneeded tokens to vibrate her toy a few times. Then, I made the plunge. A thousand tokens later, my bank account preparing to shame me later when the transaction history listed out my sexual proclivity, I had purchased one cam-to-cam session with her. Quickly, I checked the streaming software running on my computer alongside everything else and waited for the site to connect us. My cock throbbed in my pants as the anticipation built up within me, and I wrung my hands a little.

A moment later, she reappeared, although now I was the only one who could see her. She smiled down the stream at me and stood to drop her skirt. Heart thudding, I pressed play and watched as "I" appeared on both our screens. She waved and looked at me as I did my thing, growing harder as I watched her - and me - touching ourselves. It took a lot for me not to do the same thing in real life as she reacted to me, moaning in response to the video and her buzzing toy. I typed to her to put it on and don't stop it in her chat, and she obliged, gasping as pleasure erupted between her legs. By now, the spiraling colour spectrograph should have been growing more visible, and she hadn't visibly reacted to it yet. She stared into her screen and moaned for me as she watched her work pleasure me, completely unaware that I was not doing this live.

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but somewhere around the five-minute mark, she seemed to slow, still touching herself but now not moving quite as much as usual. I watched her breasts rise and fall as the pleasure between her legs only grew, and though she read and responded when I typed to tell her to touch her breasts with her free hand, her eyes remained fixed on the screen. I glanced over and saw myself running my hand along my shaft, glimpsing the coloured waves emanating from all around me before quickly looking back at her. Holy fuck, I thought in excitement. It was working! I was hypnotizing her!

The proof came when our cam time ended. In most streams, private cams have a timer - but by default, they have to be ended by the streamer, rather than defaulting back to public mode the second their allotted time ends - it helped prevent being cut off halfway through an orgasm and all that. Our time had ended two minutes ago at this point, and she was still sitting in her chair, staring at my cock, touching herself. Barely able to hold in my own desperate need to jerk off, I quickly queued up the second video, watching for the first one to end and nearly missing it as I floated towards the subliminally-laced content surrounding my own naked body.

This one was far less subtle; I sat in the same place, stroking again (although only I knew that this was a completely different jerk-off session) but this time, everything around me was a spiraling wash of colour. I floated in mid-air on a cloud of light, the spiral seemingly emerging from my own chest, and flickering words shot like lasers out of the screen before her. My own hand actually moved towards my cock as I watched, my mind catching the word 'touch' as it flashed straight into my subconscious suggestibility. I caught myself but couldn't avoid the way knowing I had practically conditioned myself by doing this made me feel - both embarrassed and aroused, as if this were shameful, yet I enjoyed it. Editing all this together had nearly brainwashed me as powerfully as I wanted to brainwash her - still, I determined myself not to look at my own hypnotic indoctrination until at least I had finished with hers, satisfied with the knowledge that I had something much better than a tranced ejaculation ahead of me.

The next ten minutes went by in a blur. I watched her slackening face as my hypnotic content slowly subjugated her will, seeping through her conscious mind and into her subconscious. She never stopped touching, mauling each breast as the toy buzzed between her legs. She gasped more and more, bucking gently in her chair as her brain was dragged down further into my web, but an orgasm required conscious attention to stimulation, and by this point she had none left. I watched the reflection in her wide, dark eyes as spinning colours fed her submissive commands, telling her to obey and submit, insisting she was a pet and a slave, ordering her body and mind to obey only my commands. She had actually started to lean closer to her screen, and I couldn't stop the thrill of heated neediness as I saw her slack, placid face pulling her closer to the screen.

When I queued up the third and final video, I was ready for it, and I actually watched in real time as the scenery changed in her eyeballs. Apart from my cock, I was gone now, my semi-transparent tip floating in the center of a bottomless void of hypnotic light that drew her brain inexorably deeper and deeper. Vivid, clear words flickered all around the screen now, a new one stimulating her before the last had fully sunk in, keeping her glancing and jumping from one to the other. Her gorgeous stare flicked here and there as she took in the subliminal messaging, and the grin on my face could not be shifted as I watched her become my slave. Her face had lost all tension now, and her mouth had drooped open - a little stream of drool strung itself out into the air below her head before snapping as the fluid fell off the screen. She was completely under the trance, her powerful toy never stopping the pleasure between her legs. Even her hands had fallen from her tits, limp in her lap. It was only because she was half-sitting on the toy that it hadn't fallen away, and I could just make out the dark patch where it squashed her pussy at the bottom of the frame. My throbbing length screamed up at me from my dampening pants, but I resisted the need to splatter my screen with semen.

With a flash, the video ended. The spiral faded, and she was left open-mouthed, drooling sexily onto her own bosom as her entranced brain sat in a pool of her own arousal, subdued completely. It was here that my actual camera turned on, replacing the video stream. Nervous but hard as a rock, I watched the light come to life above my screen and stared into the lens.

'Hello, slave.' I said. The stiff manhood between my legs pulsed hungrily as her moaned response came back through the stream, but it wasn't quite time.

'Repeat.' I said, dry-mouthed, nearly shaking with nerves. 'You are my Master.'

'You are my Master.' Her soft voice said, also dry. Unlike mine, which was full of tension, hers was flat and breathy. The vibrator was still stimulating her body, but now it was just a background energy filling the void where her thoughts should have been.

'I obey you, Master.' I said, desperate to reach for my needy cock as I stared at those two perfect tits, rising and falling sexily. A few gleaming droplets of spit rolled slowly into her cleavage.

'I obey you, Master,' the indoctrinated woman intoned. Fuck me!

'I cum at your command, Master.' I said, desperate to just grab my cock and unload. I stared into her eyes, sure that somehow, she would break back to normality and leave me shamed and blocked in my chair any moment now - but she merely repeated my words, her pliant mind, mine to mold.

'I cum at your command,' she groaned. 'Master.'

The grin that spread across my face was infectious - literally. She was so tranced out that she mimicked it without thinking, making a bizarre "smile with your mouth, not with your eyes" sort of response with her face. Seeing it, I had to test something - so I did my best bukkake face. Her echo was twice as hot as mine, and I found myself glad that this was a private room, because mine would have front-paged Reddit and hers would have front-paged OnlyFans. It was finally time.

'First,' I said. 'You will stop touching yourself and turn off the toy.' She obeyed, her face forming a needy, desperate expression as the pleasure died, so used to it now that the sudden detraction was a hard change. 'Good girl.' I soothed. 'You will direct message me your phone number, your snapchat, and your private cam link.' She leaned forwards, those glassy eyes rolling downwards to look to her keyboard, and a few seconds later, I received a message in my inbox. 'Very good, slave.' I said. 'You will also message me your name and location.' She did so without thought. 'Mmm.' I said as I read it. 'Rachael. A gorgeous name.' She seemed to react to the sound of her name, and I liked that she did.

'Do you want me to control you, Rachael?' I asked her. She nodded. 'Do you want me to command you, Rachael?' She nodded more vigorously. 'Do you want me to make you cum?'

'Yess.' she softly hissed at my words. I grinned. Brainwashed or not, her empty head still needed things - and she was fucking horny. I knew the feeling, my own cock threatening to fill my underwear already.

'Do you want me to cum?' I asked.

'Please, Master,' she begged me. 'Let me make you cum.' I loved her eagerness. She had trained herself well through her work as a cam girl.

'Rachael.' I said. 'From now onwards, you will refer to yourself by names I give you only. Your names are "Pet," "Slave," "Toy," and Rachael.' She nodded, but I wanted more. 'Always reply to me with "Yes, Master."' I added.

'Yes, Master.' she agreed.

'Good girl.' I soothed. Finally, it was time for some rewards for both of us. 'Stand up and turn around.' I ordered. She responded with her designated phrase, immediately obeying me without thinking first. I watched her tits bounce as she rose, spinning on the spot. 'Good slave. Bend over. Pull your ass apart, show me your holes.' Her hands appeared atop each of her cheeks, and I watched her slick cunt peel open as she pulled them, squeezing each globe. A thin droplet of her juices streamed out of her uppermost edge as the action freed a puddle of wetness previously held within her by her natural position, and I watched it, deeply enjoying the wet toy she had become for me.

'Put two fingers inside yourself, Rachael, and your thumb to your clit.' Immediately, one of Rachael's hands left her ass and appeared between her thighs, two fingers delving straight into her slick folds. I watched it part around them, listening to the wet suckling as her body swallowed up the two digits. I could see her thumb pressing into her clit, and as her hand twisted to push her fingers deeper, I watched it rub gently over her sensitive nub. I couldn't hold it in anymore, putting my hands down to pull my underwear away and wrap my dominant hand around my cock.

She groaned and rocked towards the camera as her fingers stimulated her. 'Turn to face me.' I ordered, hearing her acknowledge me distantly as she spun, her hand not leaving herself. 'Sit and spread yourself wide. Fuck your hand.' She moaned her obedience as she put her ass on her chair, parting her knees as wide as they could go. I watched her hairless crotch split open as her hand curled up into her body, seeing herself pumping her body at my orders. 'Watch me, Rachael.' I said as I lost the will to hold back at the sight of her. 'Don't take your eyes off me.'

Rachael's eyes fluttered open and I saw them in real-time zero in and focus on me. All of a sudden, my cock was the only thing in her world, and I could see the fixation overtake her as it entered her mushy mind. She seemed to grow even more aroused as she saw it, her hand pumping harder and her abdomen jerking as blissful pleasure pushed her harder towards orgasm. Watching her stomach tighten and pull as bliss burned from her womanhood, I let myself go and gave into the remote intercourse. Quickly, I stroked up a powerful orgasm, groaning as my cock throbbed in my hand. 'Rachael,' I said huffily. 'Cum when-you see-me-' I didn't get to finish the phrase, but it didn't matter. Two strokes later, I ejaculated, a wad of creamy cum shooting a few inches into the air above my body before it plummeted to the floor. On my screen, delayed by a few seconds, Rachael screamed out and shook violently in her chair as her legs thrust together around her hand, obediently climaxing as she watched me traverse my own. She groaned and yelped trigger phrases as she came, and in my own mid-cum stupor, I didn't know what else to do or say - so I echoed them back at her. As we came together, we fed off each other, both of our voices rising together as we moaned our pledges of obedience and enslavement to our master. I'm not proud of it - but as my eyes closed and the words tumbled from my mouth, egged on by her hot voice saying the same, I did imagine my hypnotic indoctrination video for a few seconds, seeing the spiraling light around the head of my cock as I unloaded into empty air.

When I finally rode through the peak and began to pant down the slope on the other side, I looked up at my blurry monitor to see the naked bombshell touching herself on my display. For a few moments, I did nothing but rub my softening cock and savor the moment, happy to do nothing else except exist in this place. Rachael never stopped rubbing, even as her orgasm subsided.

Eventually, I sat up, releasing my meat. Part of me loved this exposure - the sense of intimate yet unknown courtship, the sight of my naked, spent body bathed in the soft light of my screen and the knowledge that she was the only one on the other end seeing me - and that she could do nothing but stare at it and obey me. I looked at her, watched her hand plunge rhythmically into her body like a metronome, her eyes glued to the screen just below her camera. She panted slightly, her tits rolling above her chest, leaned back against the backrest as she was. I grinned at her, and her stupefied mind smiled back.

'I suppose you should finish your show.' I said idly. 'You will stream as you normally would and not remember anything that has happened here. You will think that we simply shared a cam session and that is the last of it. You will not act any differently when not on camera with me. However, any correspondence with me at all will draw you irresistibly into this trance-space, where I and only I command your every thought and action.' I continued, telling her exactly how she should respond to me. I made sure to cover myself up in her mind, ensuring she would not remember anything about me until I messaged her. I told her she would act as if this had never happened, continuing her day-to-day life. And I made sure she knew to always immediately drop into being my obedient slave anytime I wanted.

And then I ended the session. And I watched as she returned to her usual live-stream, her hand still between her legs, though quickly slowing down and popping from her labia. It took her a few minutes, but she slowly blinked back to normal, giggling and pulling her hand away. Clearly noticing the sticky remnants coating her hand, she got up and left to clean herself up. I took the opportunity to do the same.

When I returned, she had donned her usual next set of clothes, this time wearing a slim, holey red lace corset and a pair of black lingerie panties. She had put her hair up, and was grabbing her bottle of oil, preparing to respond to a viewer's tip asking her to oil her breasts.

12