RDR2: Colter

Story Info
Arthur is finally shown a bit of gratitude.
786 words
4
1.4k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers

All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 years of age or older.

Any grammar or spelling mistakes are of my own doing.

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024.

*

Arthur needed some time to himself. In the last few days, he'd saved John from certain death after he'd been attacked by wolves and trapped on a mountainside. He had killed two deer, thus saving everyone in camp from starving to death. He'd also led the attack on an O'Driscoll camp. Luckily, there were no casualties on their end, though he'd caught a bullet fragment in his forehead from a ricochet, while hiding behind a broken down wagon in the shootout.

They'd been holed up in this abandoned mining town for a bit now. It was bitterly cold, despite the fact that the temperature had increased, and the wind was howling, but at least the snow had finally stopped. He didn't mind snow, but not this much and all at once.

Charles, Javier, Bill, Lenny, and Micah were staying in a bunkhouse. All the women, along with Uncle, Swanson, Jack, and the injured John, where staying in a mess hall. Dutch, Molly, Hosea, and he, were staying in a cabin next to the boys and across from everyone else.

Dutch and Hosea were constantly bickering about whether or not they should rob a train and that they were no longer heading west.

Arthur went into the stables next to the cooking station where Pearson resided. He'd cleared a spot, dug a four inch hole in the dirt, put a few tin watering cans behind the hole, gathered some broken boards and built a small fire. The gaps in the wall was drawing the smoke outside, and it had gotten fairly warm in his small area.

He found a small stool over in a corner. He was sitting on the stool, eating a can of peaches he'd found, and staring into the small fire, when he heard the door open.

"Mr. Morgan, what are you doing here all alone in this cold?"

It was Susan Grimshaw, or Miss Grimshaw to everyone. She was already with Dutch and Hosea when they had found him as a young boy.

She closed the door and walked over to him. Her shoulders hunched in, and her arms pulled tightly to her body.

"Trying to get some time to myself and find some peace and quiet round here." he answered, as he stood up off the stool and motioned for her to sit.

"Thank you Arthur." she said, as she sat down.

Arthur leaned against the boards of the stall beside her. He offered her the can, and she turned him down again. There was a few moments of silence between them.

"Arthur. You've done more than your share considering the weather and everything that's happened. Lord knows, nobody here has thanked you, so I figured that I'd say it."

Arthur felt her grab him by the belt buckle and pull him towards her.

"Susan, what are you...." was all he got out, before he felt his pants fall to his ankles.

"Well, well, Arthur, you've certainly grown since we found you." she said, as she reached up and grasped his cock.

"This is unnecessary, I was just....."

Arthur felt her completely engulf his manhood into her warm mouth. It didn't take very long before he was fully erect.

"You have a beautiful dick Arthur. The girls would love to get ahold of this, and it's certainly bigger than Du....." she said, looking up at him and stroking him, before she stopped talking and continued to slobber and suck on him.

She had her mouth and one hand working on his cock and was using her other hand to caress his balls.

With the skills that are honed from years of age and practice, she soon had him moaning. He had dropped the can of peaches on the ground and had his hands in her hair.

Susan heard him panting and it filled her with pride. She helped raise him from a boy to a man. A man with a very nice dick. She felt his cock thicken and his balls draw up. She knew what was next.

"I'm cumming Susan, oh god I'm cumming!" Arthur yelled.

She grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into her throat. She moaned as she felt him fill her mouth with a big load of thick cum. It tasted slightly fruity.

Arthur fell back into the stall, gasping for breath.

"Thank you Susan. That was incredible."

"No, thank you Arthur. I plan to use you to clean my pipes sometime."

"Anytime Miss Grimshaw, anytime." Arthur replied smiling.

Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers