Re-acquianted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we came, Carol and I lay panting in each other's arms. We heard Patti's low voice, even more sultry than usual, say "Wow!"

I got off of Carol and helped her up off of the chaise. She stepped over to Patti and said, "I'm sorry, that was rude, ignoring our guest to please ourselves."

"Absolutely not," Patti said. "Watching you two was special. That was not just sex but truly making love. I wish there was something I could do for you to watch."

"You serious?" Carol asked.

"Very," Patti replied.

"Just a minute," Carol said and went inside the house. She was back quickly holding a huge rubber dildo with a sort of raised double helix swirl along its shaft.

Patti said, "That looks wonderful." She took the dildo from Carol and sat down in a chair with her legs spread wide. Although Patti had very small breasts, her nipples were very noticeably erect. Patti began teasing her cunt lips with the dildo. Then she started rubbing it against her clit. Finally, she jammed the dildo inside herself and began working it. Patti initially had her eyes closed. As she increased the intensity of her self-fucking, she opened her eyes and looked at Carol and me. We were standing just in front of her with our arms around each other. Patti smiled at us.

Patti didn't say anything, but watching the intensity with which she worked the dildo inside herself was very erotic. Patti started to moan. She worked the dildo faster. Finally, she screamed and sort of collapsed. I could see sweat on her dark skin and she was breathing very hard. As her breathing slowed, Patti opened her eyes again. She had left the dildo part way in herself. She smiled. "Thank you for letting me do that," she said.

"Don't forget my toy," Carol said.

"Harry, would you get it?" Patti asked.

I knelt down between Patti's legs and gently pulled the dildo out of her. It was extremely wet with her juices.

Once I stood back up, Patti got up out of the chair. Her sweat actually looked very good on her. Carol and I were a bit sweaty too.

Patti said, "Let's not shower. I kind of like the smell of sex on us."

Carol simply said, "Ok."

"It's a bit kinky," Patti said, "But that was a great way to renew a friendship."

"We're .glad to have shared that with you," Carol replied.

Ever the wet blanket, I said, "OK. Let's start dinner." Patti and Carol laughed, but we all went inside to the kitchen.

Patti turned out to be very knowledgeable in a kitchen. Carol's kitchen is not tight quarters but, as we worked on dinner, Patti's bare ass rubbed against my dick several times. Carol noticed but just smiled at me.

After dinner was cleaned up, I opened another bottle of wine and we went out back to the Jacuzzi. Carol started it. We gave it a minute to warm up, and then got in. Carol and I sat next to each other, with our sides touching and our hands in each other's laps. Patti sat on the other side of the tub. I noticed that she had made a point to bring her cell phone out with her.

Seeing me looking at the phone, Patti said, "I expect Dewayne will call when he's on his way to get me."

We sat in the Jacuzzi a long time. When anyone got too hot, they would sit up in the edge, exposing him or herself to the others. We talked a lot about when we were in school together.

I had already poured some of the third bottle of wine when Patti brought up my high school exploit that no one had forgotten.

"Carol," Patti said, "Do you remember Harry's streak?"

"Of course," Carol answered.

"I've got to admit," Patti continued, "when Harry walked up to me, completely naked, and shook my hand. I was impressed. I wished that I had the courage and confidence to take my clothes off and do the same thing."

"That's interesting," Carol said. "Those were also my exact thoughts back then." She turned her head to me. "Harry, I think you're responsible for me becoming a nudist later on. You put out a challenge that I had to eventually accept."

"I'm glad that you did," I said sincerely.

"Yeah, well, it took me until today to accept the challenge," Patti said.

Carol replied, "We're both glad that you did."

"The other thing I remember," Patti said, "is that you looked pretty good naked Harry. All of us cheerleaders were hoping that you'd do it again or find some other way to go naked. You never did."

"Shit, "I said. "Now you tell me. I'd have stripped off for the cheerleading squad."

"Damn," Patti said. "We were afraid to ask you. Well, Terry's gotten to see you naked a lot I guess and I've gotten to see you today. I hope this isn't the last time."

"Oh, it won't be the last time," Carol said.

Just then, Patti's phone went off. As she picked it up, she said, "Damn, it is already after midnight." She answered the phone, listened for a minute, and then said into the phone, "That's ok Babe." To us, she said, "I hate to impose, but Dewayne's going to be really late. Could I stay with you guys tonight and he'll get me in the morning?"

"Sure," Carol replied.

Into her phone, Patti said, "They're ok Babe. Yeah. Have fun." Patti shut off her phone.

"The restaurant keeps Dewayne that late?" I asked.

"Not the restaurant exactly," Patti replied. "He wants to fuck Angie, his hostess."

That reply brought me up short and my face must have shown it.

Patti paused for a moment, and then explained. "We don't have exactly an open marriage but we decided a few years ago that there was a lot more to our relationship than just sex and that it wasn't dishonoring either one of us for the other to have sex with other people. Our rule is that Dewayne or I must know who the other person is, meet him or her, and approve of him or her in advance. Dewayne's been fucking Angie for a couple of years. She's a great person. I really like her, and she's sexy as hell. We've done a few threesomes."

Carol asked, "Have you taken advantage of this agreement?"

"Yeah, with one person," Patti replied. "There's a guy downtown who figured out how to make something that's really important electric cars. He's made a ton of money and invested in Dewayne's first restaurant. I met him at the opening and we kind of took to each other. I told Dewayne that I wanted to fuck the guy, so the three of us sat down and talked about it. Dewayne approved and Todd was ok with Dewayne knowing that we were fucking. Todd is a very energetic lover. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that's over. Todd is getting married and doesn't want to cheat on his fiancé when she's his wife. Oh well."

"Interesting," Carol said. "Well, if Dewayne isn't coming and you're staying the night, we can drink seriously."

In fact, we did not drink much more. All three of us were tired. As Carol was shutting off the Jacuzzi, I said to Patti, "We ought to shower before we go to bed. Do you want to use the outdoor shower?"

"I'd love to," Patti replied.

Hearing that, Carol flipped another switch near the Jacuzzi switch that turned on the floodlights we had mounted to illuminate the outdoor shower. We walked out to the shower, bathed in the bright lights. Carol turned the shower on and, after all three of us had gotten wet, Carol insisted that I wash Patti first. "Be thorough, Harry," Carol admonished me.

I was thorough. I washed Patti's muscular back and firm thighs and calves. I washed her forearms and the back of her neck. I washed Patti's muscular ass and inside the crack of her ass. I washed her small breasts and large nipples. I washed her between her thighs and fingered her clit a few times. Patti seemed to enjoy my work.

As I finished with Patti, Carol stepped over, took my hand, and said, "My turn." Of course, I spent longer on Carol, washing her and massaging her. Carol's larger breasts required more loving attention. My hands went deeper into Carol's ass to make sure that her asshole was clean. Since Carol was (and is) my wife, I had no hesitancy about putting a finger in her cunt. Carol also seemed to enjoy my work.

Carol and Patti both washed me. That process required both women to wash my chest and back, and my legs. Both women apparently felt that they needed to play with my asshole. Together, Patti and Carol carefully washed my balls and my dick. When they were done, I was hard again. I much appreciated their work.

We toweled each other off and went in the house. Patti asked, "Where is your guest bedroom?" We showed her to the bedroom across the hall from ours. Patti left the door open.

Carol and I went into our room and got in bed. In a low voice, Carol said, "Patti and Dewayne's relationship is interesting. You know, if you want to have sex with Patti, I'm pretty sure she'd be willing and I'd be ok with it."

I put my hand between Carol's legs. "Why would I want to trade down?" I asked.

As Carol took my dick in her hand, she asked, "What do you mean 'trade down?' Patti's a beautiful and sexy woman."

Now fingering Carol's clit, I replied, "That's true, but I'm already married to the most beautiful and sexiest woman alive. Anyone else is a trade down."

Carol giggled. "In that case, maybe you ought to get your dick inside the 'most beautiful and sexiest woman alive.'" Carol gently pushed me onto my back. Pushing the sheets away, Carol mounted me. Since no one was watching this time, we made love slowly and caringly. The goal wasn't intensity this time, but to make the sex last as long as possible.

Patti was already up when Carol and I went into the kitchen the next morning. "I put coffee on for you," she told us, "and Dewayne called a few minutes ago to say that he is on his way to pick me up." The three of us sat nude in the kitchen drinking coffee. In the cold, hard light of morning, I was still impressed how Patti, with virtually no tits, could look so great nude. Not Carol by any means, but Patti looked damn good.

If Dewayne was surprised to find us naked, he didn't show it. He simply asked Patti, "Did you get dressed at all Babe?"

"Nope," Patti replied. "I haven't worn a thing since we got here yesterday. Did you have a good night Babe?"

"I did," Dewayne answered, smiling. "What about you?"

"I had a WONDERFUL time," Patti said with exaggerated emphasis. Dewayne raised his eyebrows at that. "No Babe," Patti said, "I didn't break any rules, but we had a really great time."

I don't know whether Dewayne was placated or not. He simply said, "Come on Babe, we need to get home."

Patti walked over to the table where she had set her clothes. She picked up her shorts, paused, then asked, "Do I really need to get dressed for the ride home?"

"I don't think so Babe," Dewayne said with a smile.

"Great!" Patti said. She gathered her clothes in her hands and walked out to the car beside her clothed husband. Carol and I followed Patti and Dewayne out. Patti may have slightly exaggerated the swing of her gorgeous ass as she walked. When she reached Dewayne's car, she turned to us and said, "Thank you very much. It was a great time."

"You are always welcome," Carol responded.

The weeks after our weekend with Patti were very busy for me. For almost three years, I had been fighting a case against a huge multi-national chemical company that had a plant in a rural area in the central part of our state. My clients were the people in a nearby village which had experienced an extraordinarily high rate of cancer and other deadly diseases that had been conclusively linked to chemicals used at the nearby plant. We thought that our environmental experts had done a pretty good job of tracing the path of toxic substances from the plant property into the aquifer from which the village took its drinking water. The company, of course, fought us as hard as I've ever seen. Their plant wasn't the source of the chemicals in the water but, if it was, it was due to an unpreventable accident.

Fortunately for us, the company had said several things during the case that we had been able to prove were completely untrue. That had badly damaged the company's credibility with the judge, who had recently granted us an order directing the Sheriff to secure all of the servers at the chemical plant until our computer forensics expert was done examining them. Our luck held. While someone had tried to delete a huge amount of material from the servers after we filed suit, whoever it was hadn't known how to completely delete the material. Our expert was able to retrieve e-mail reports from a succession of plant managers reporting to the company's US bosses how much the plant was saving by dumping half of its toxic waste on its property rather than disposing of it as required by law. There was e-mail discussing the effect of the dumping on the village's water supply and e-mail from corporate headquarters instructing the plant not to worry about that. It was as close to the "Perry Mason" moment, where the witness breaks down and confesses on the witness stand, as I had ever come.

Very shortly after we showed opposing counsel their client's e-mail, serious settlement negotiations started for the first time. The case settled a few weeks later. The negotiations were difficult as we had to obtain reliable estimates of what it would cost to procure a safe water supply for the village and reliable estimates of the cost for villagers' future medical care and testing and deal with our state EPA (the Feds could have cared less about our case). The final deal involved some huge numbers. The attorneys' fees were only .04% of the total value of the settlement, but that brought $ 22 million to my law firm. Yvonne, who had helped on the case, got $ 5 million of that and another $ 5 million (before taxes) went into Carol's and my joint bank account. The $ 12 million that went to the rest of the firm helped my job security. The downside was that it had been an intense effort and I had not seen much of Carol, let alone our friends, for weeks.

The settlement closed on a Tuesday in mid-August. On Wednesday, Terry called Carol. Terry and Brandt wanted to get away for a long weekend before school and the volleyball season started. They had found a rustic resort in the hilly southeastern corner of our state that had a remote cabin. The resort's manager had told Terry that the resort did not mind if people went nude at the cabins, just please cover yourself appropriately when you come to the lodge. The resort was about a three hour drive away. Terry and Brandt were leaving at noon on Friday. The cabin could sleep four. Did Carol and I want to come?

Carol and I did want to come. Just before noon that Friday, we picked up Terry and Brandt in Carol's SUV. After a stop for food and drink the weekend, we were heading to the resort. You got there by taking a number of winding, two-lane roads. The topography of the area was, in my mind, right on the line between hilly and mountainous. The area was mainly forest and the trees were full and green.

The resort lodge was small, but looked fairly new. There were a few vehicles parked in the gravel lot. An attractive young lady named Christy checked us in.

"You're the people who asked if you could use a cabin in the nude," Christy said. "We gave you cabin 7. It is very isolated. No one will notice what you are or aren't wearing up there." She picked up a set of keys from the desk. "I'm going to take that yellow jeep," she said. "You'll have to follow me or you'll never find the cabin." She turned towards the back office and called out, "Mom, can you cover the front desk for a while? I need to show these folks to cabin 7."

Christy was right. We would not have found the cabin on our own. It was about a mile and a half uphill from the lodge and you reached it over a badly rutted dirt track. As we drove, I was expecting to arrive at a lean-to covered with plastic sheeting with an outhouse beside it. In fact, the cabin was a fairly new-looking log structure on a concrete pad. The light on outside told us that it did have electricity. The cabin sat in a clearly with a decent-size pond just downhill from it. A brick-clad grill sat in the side yard along with a picnic table.

Once we got out of Carol's SUV, Christy handed us keys. "The pond is fed by a spring so the water stays pretty fresh and there's nothing nasty growing in it, so you can swim there if you like," she explained. She handed Terry a map. "This is the trail map. In all, there are about 24 miles of trails. You can just see one that starts on the other side of the pond. There are rocks and roots so I suggest that you use footwear, but, otherwise, you're not likely to run into anyone this weekend and, if you do, I doubt that they'll care if you're naked. Call us if you need anything. Have fun." Christy got back into her jeep and drove off.

The four of us undressed and then unloaded the SUV. We had food, drinks, charcoal, and hiking gear; but few clothes. We took it easy and swam in the pond that Friday. Later, we grilled burgers and drank some wine. All four of us decided to turn in early.

While the cabin was generally quite nice, there was only one bedroom with two twin beds not very far apart. Once Carol and I were in one bed and Terry and Brandt in the other, both couples started fucking. A competition of sorts broke out as to which couple could create the outward signs of giving each other greater pleasure. Bedsprings were creaking loudly. There was a lot of "Oh God!" and "Yes, there!" While Carol is not ordinarily very vocal when she comes, she was that night. I'm pretty sure all four of us came (I am sure about two), so I guess all four of us won.

In the morning, Carol went into the bathroom and came back after a moment. "Well," she said, "there is a shower. It is small." She grinned. "Of course, we need to save water so I suggest that we double up. I shower with Harry all the time. Let's do something different on vacation. Brandt, would you like to join me in the shower?"

Brandt, of course, said yes. It seemed like they were in the shower a long time. I'm not sure what they did, but, Brandt was pretty erect when he came back into the bedroom. Carol gave me a wink and said, "Your turn."

I followed Terry into the shower. It was very small. With two of us in it, there was no room to bend and turning around involved full body contact. After some wriggling, Terry got her back turned to me. I turned on the water and started washing her muscular upper back. From there, I went as far as I could reach down the backs of her thighs. When I moved on to her tight ass, I was as much massaging her as washing her.

Terry giggled. "Don't forget to get between my cheeks,' she said. I accepted that invitation and worked my hands between her hips. I made motions a little like washing, but I was really just feeling her up. After a bit of that, Terry said, "Ok, you turn around."

We wriggled again until I had my back to Terry. She slowly massaged my back. Rather than washing the backs of my thighs, she ran her index fingers up and down them gently. Terry moved up and dug her hands deeply into my hips. Without being invited, she ran and hand between my cheeks and fingered my asshole for several seconds. Then, Terry told me to turn around.

I was pretty hard as I turned to face Terry. She was smiling as my dick rubbed against her belly. I started gently rubbing Terry's nipples between my fingers as she worked her hands up and down my sides. We were so close that I could feel Terry's breath on my neck. Terry's face was more cute than beautiful, but, that morning, framed by her wet blonde hair, it was very sexy.

Terry reached down and took my dick in her hand. She just held me for a moment before saying, "You have a nice dick Harry."

I said "thank you" as I worked my right hand between Terry's thighs. Terry let go of my dick and cupped my balls for a moment before starting to run her finger on the skin just behind my balls. That was really nice. I could see lust in Terry's face as there probably was in mine. I was sorely tempted to fuck her in the shower. Instead, I satisfied myself with fingering Terry's clit for a few moments while she stroked the underside of my rigid dick.