Re-Branding Hot Wife's Rape Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi obediently opened her mouth to show me she still hadn't swallowed all Trevor's load.

"Kiss your old man let him taste what a real mans cock tastes like. Let him taste the cocks that'll be fucking his tramp wife." He pushed her face to mine and worked her around then smacked her ass hard until she started kissing me as ordered.

Brandi frantically kissed me sticking her tongue down my throat pushing Trevors gravy into my mouth giving me a snow job. The taste of the cocks she'd be servicing along with a load of cum was usually a turn on but this was getting intense.

Sid laughed loudly grabbing her cum ladened tit and pushing it into my mouth ordering me to clean my cheating slut wife off. When he was satisfied he pulled my squealing wife off me. "How do we taste?" He chided before roughly pulling the helpless screaming Brandi by her hair over to the bed and throwing her down on it. Holding my resistant wife down he straddled her "Open that pretty mouth" he commanded then feed his cock into her as she struggled to break free. He pulled her hair to work her mouth around on his cock until he ordered Donnell to fuck her. But before Donnell could mount her Sid jumped off her and pulled her to the edge of the bed so her head slightly hung over the edge causing her tits to jet straight up.

Donnell got between her legs and pushed his stout 6" cock into her pussy. "Fuck she's tight" he declared as he slowly pushed his bulbous head into her.

"Enjoy it 'cause she won't be for long." Sid boasted. "That pussy gonna get used up."

Brandi let out frightened pain filled moans as Donnell forced more and more of his cock inside her tight pussy. "Ow, ow, argh!" she painfully grunted repeatedly as her tits flailed widely as Donnell began fucking her hard not concerned with her pleasure. She looked frightened and helpless as Donnell pummeled her with his cock.

"You love black cock don't you? When we're done with you you're only gonna want black cock. Little white dicks won't get you off anymore. You're gonna be our black cock whore till we're tired of fucking your little white ass." he snarled a running commentary as he plunged his dick into her over and over. "You'll be begging to be my whore just to get a taste of this black dick whenever you can."

Sid stood over Brandis head and feed his cock into her open mouth. "Suck it white tramp" he commanded.

Brandi closed her mouth around his cock and started sucking on it like a baby calf as her tits flailed about from Donnells battering.

"Look at those tits bounce" Sid laughed giving one a good hard slap causing Brandi to pull off his cock and yelp loudly. He grabbed one tit and squeezed before grabbing her nipples and twisting them hard. "Keep sucking bitch we need to figure out how much we can get for you" Sid ordered as he squeezed her tit hard again then shoved his cock back into her mouth when she screamed.

It was an awkward position but Brandi sucked on his cock the best she could.

Donnell reached out and put a choke hold around Brandis neck as he continued to pound away at her pussy. He reached down with his other hand and started rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Brandi's pained cock filled moans echoed throughout the room.

Donnell picked up his pace really brutalizing her pussy and soon started grunting. He gripped her throat really hard as he pulled out and jacked himself off aiming his cock at my helpless wife shooting his big load over her clit and stomach. "Argh!" he shouted as he came. "Fuck thats some sweet pussy."

"Shit" Sid yelled pulling his cock out of my wife's mouth. "Did you cum on that pussy?" Did you?" He went to examine Brandi's gapping pussy and seeing Donnell's cum decorating the outside of it he wasn't pleased. "Look you came on the pussy. You're supposed to cum inside it not on it. Fuck, I'm not climbing on top of that mess." Angrily he came and dragged me over to the side of the bed then yanked my scared wife over to me putting her legs over my shoulder. "Clean your wife's pussy up I can't fuck a mess like that." He shoved my head down to her just fucked cum laden pussy and started pushing me around in the goo. "Clean your little white whore up." he ordered. "Maybe theres a job for you cleaning her up every time some John fucks her." he laughed.

I started lapping at her mound cleaning her off the best I could. I usually love eating her freshly fucked pussy but this was a way more intense experience. I worked my tongue around her stretched opening and over her swollen lips then up to her navel as per Sids continuous demands. "White boys love to eat pussy after a nigga's fucked it." Sid said in disgust.

When he was satisfied she was good and clean Sid dragged my whimpering wife to the floor and positioned her over me with her hands on my shoulders and her tits dangling sexily in front of me. "Get a good close look at your bitches face while a real man fucks her." He berated as he got behind her giving her ass a good smack ordering her to spread her legs.

Brandi yelped in my ear and obediently spread her legs. She breathed heavily as her stilettos raised her sweet peach ass to an inviting level.

Sid worked his cock around the opening to her pussy. "I'm gonna bust a nut in your wifes sweet pussy." he crowed.

Brandis eyes got real big and the fear she was experiencing was clearly visible. Her face contorted and she whimpered softly as Sids cock violated her. "Ow, ow,ow."

Face to face I stared into my wifes beautiful eyes as Sid had his way with her. It was clear she believed she was being taken against her will. "I love you" I mouthed as I looked down past her face to watch Sids cock violate her sweet pussy.

Sid grabbed her hips and pushed more of his cock into her until he was completely buried inside her. "Fuck this is some nice white pussy" he declared as he slammed his dick into her. The sound of slapping flesh echoed throughout the bedroom as he fucked her hard. Brandis tits to flailed sexily just out of my mouths reach. "This is some top dollar white pussy." He grunted as he reached down and roughly started grabbing Brandis bouncing tits. He tugged and pulled on them as he fucked away until he smacked her ass hard again ordering her to fuck him.

Brandi screamed then started slowly grind into Sid's cock.

He smacked her ass hard again. "Harder white bitch. Fuck my black cock like you need it."

Brandi picked up the pace rocking back and forth on Sids cock much too his approval.

"Careful tramp dont break it. White bitches love black cock. See how easy it was to get her to fuck me. They'll deny it but they can't get enough." Grabbing her hair he roughly yanked her head back to him causing her big tits to jet into my face as he leaned in to torment her. "You love my nigger cock in your tight white pussy don't you?"

Terrified Brandi just whimpered not answering which caused another hasty smack on her ass.

"You love my big-nigger-cock in your tight white pussy, don't you?" he slowly instructed.

Helpless with Sid gripping her hair so firmly Brandi nodded yes the best she could.

Roughly whipping her head back further so he could forcefully kiss her before he hauled off and smacked her ass again.

"Ahhhhh!" Brandi screamed out.

"Say it bitch, tell your old man how good my black cock feels in your tight married white pussy." Sid commanded.

"Argh!" Brandi screamed from the mauling and panting in frightened desperation blathered out what she thought Sid wanted to hear. "Yes, yes, I love your big nigger dick in my tight married white pussy. Fuck me with your big black cock, please fuck my married white pussy, show my husband how its done. Cum in me, use me, I need to feel your big black cock fucking me. I'm yours to fuck whenever and where ever you want." She desperately pleaded in breathless gasps.

Sid seemed surprised but pleased by what was coming out of her mouth. "See, you just gotta know how to train these teasing white bitches." he said right to me very proud of himself. Pushing her face to mine he ordered her to kiss me good bye since she'll be leaving with them to be their black cock whore from now on.

Brandi kissed me between grunts the best she could as Sid pounded into her. The taste of cock and cum in her mouth lingered alluringly. With her hands still on my shoulders I felt every thrust Sid threw into her. She broke the kiss and started Lamaze style breathing in my ear when Sid started fucking her even harder. Every now and then when he threw a hard thrust into her one a tit would hit my chest.

"Ow, ow, owwwwww, argh!" Brandi would wail as Sid roughly pounded into her. Her whimpers became strangely muffled and muted. I craned my neck to see that Trevor was feeding his behemoth into my wife's mouth just over my shoulder. Seeing his monster assault my wife's mouth from that close was quite an erotic site.

Trevor held the back of her head controlling it as he pushed his cock in and out of her agape mouth.

Downtrodden Brandi surrendered her mouth to Trevor's black snake. She gurgled, choked and whimpered as Trevor fucked her mouth while Sid continued roughly fucking her pussy.

"Goddamn bitch was made for fucking" Sid decreed as he picked up the pace of his assault. He was fucking her so hard and fast that a frothy foam encompassed his cock. Before long his ass clinched then grabbing my wife's tits for leverage he let out a guttural scream as he exploded in my wife's well fucked pussy drenching it with his load. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, thats some sweet pussy your wife has" he panted. "To bad it won't be worth shit when Tiny's done with her." he laughed maniacally. Pulling his cock out of her and smacking her ass "You ready to fuck this white bitch? We got her good and ready for you." Sid bragged as he dragged the petrified Brandi off Trevors cock and threw her onto the bed.

Brandi breathed heavily with fear as Trevor approached her with his swinging monster dangling threateningly down at her. I don't know how he didn't pass out from lack of blood getting to his head. He stood at the foot of the bed and pulled my whimpering wife to him. He got between her legs and staring menacingly down at her slapped his cock roughly on her clit causing her to frighteningly jump and yelp each time he did. "Touch it" he ordered.

Brandi angst etched in her face as she apprehensively reached down and ran her hand along the length of his snake.

"You ready to have your tight white pussy stretched to the limit. Show her where your going to be" Sid tormented her.

Trevor laid his cock on her taut stomach showing it reached her navel.

"Please no. It's too big." Brandi pleadingly begged.

"Thats what they all say until he's done fucking them then you'll be begging for it. You won't be able to get enough of it. You'll be his black cock whore from now on. We'll have to pry you off if him" Sid perilously predicted.

Brandi yelped in fear as Trevor slapped his cock on her clit one more time before taking the head and working its around in the juices dripping from her pussy.

"Lets us help you" Sid laughed as he and Donnell got on each side of her grabbing her legs pulling them apart as far as they could.

She actually looked sexy as hell helpless all stretched out cum dripping from her pussy still in her stilettos her big tits heaving as Trevor menaced her with his big snake.

Starring down at his monster cock at the entrance to her pussy Brandi whimpered more panicked Lamaze style breaths as she braced for Trevors black cock injection.

Satisfied he was lubed enough he inserted the head of his anaconda into the opening of my panicked wife's pussy. "Umph, umph, its too big" she moaned in pain as more of his cock disappeared inside her. "Argh!" she screamed when he had about half his monster embedded in her. She thrust about in pain trying to accommodate Trevors intrusion into her love canal.

Sid and Donnell had to struggle to hold on to her legs.

Brandi panted deep agonized breaths causing her tits to expand sexily each time she inhaled.

"I love your fun bags sweetie." Trevor declared reaching out and slapping one hard making it really bounce. "These are by far the best tits I've ever seen." He squeezed them both and reaching down he sucked on them really hard. He pulled and bit on her nipples making Brandi bark in pain. He sucked really hard around her tits leaving several small hickeys on them. "Something to remember me by." he teased.

"Thats not what she's gonna remember you by." Sid intoned. "Will you fuck her already I'm getting tired of holding the bitches legs."

Trevor resumed pushing his cock into my terrified wife's ever stretching pussy. Several more inches disappeared "I think I hit fresh pussy" he laughed when he had about eight inches in her. He slowly started fucking her with slow deliberate strokes. He'd pump a few strokes into her to loosen her up then go deeper. When he stopped inserting he'd wiggle his dick around to allow her to accommodate his girth. He definitely knew how to fuck allowing the woman to get accustom to his size.

Brandi would let out a loud caterwaul each time he went deeper.

This is how I knew Brandi believed she was being raped. I've seen her fuck several cocks Trevors size before and she relished it. She openly lusted to be fucked by them when she saw them. Also, Brandi is a very demonstrative lover. She's loud and doesn't hesitate to tell you what to do or how shes feeling. Tonight she was submissive and except for crying and moaning in pain she made little noise. Definitely not the usual moans of pleasure she's known for.

It looked sexy as hell Trevor with his enormous cock penetrating my wife's tight pussy as she writhed about. It looked like he was a foot away from her yet still had his cock firmly impaled in her.

By now Trevor had about nine inches firmly inside my wife's pussy. Brandi was groaning and writhing in pain as another inch disappeared. Trevor starting slowing fucking her picking up the pace a bit. He was pumping into her pretty good now and Brandis loud cries of pain had rescinded to whimpers as she adjusted to his size. Her tits sexily bounced with each hard thrust he threw into her.

I could see her pussy lips grab his cock when he withdrew then pull them inside her when he re-inserted it. Watching Trevor's monster cock covered in juices disappear then reappear in my wife's pussy was mesmerizing almost hypnotic. It didn't seem possible for her to take any more of his python but with each push a little more disappeared inside her. He was now fucking her with all but a couple inches totally inserted.

He stopped and pulled his cock out so only the head was still inside her. He looked down at Brandi with a sneer almost threatening her "You ready for it?"

"No, no, please it hurts." she pleaded desperately.

Laughing Trevor slowly slid his cock back into her this time stopping about one inch from complete insertion.

"ARGH" her toes clenching as her ass lifted off the bed Brandi screamed until Trevor pulled out again.

Brandi panted desperately trying to catch her breath. "No please don't go any deeper it hurts, please. I'll suck your cock, I'll swallow your load, please stop."

"Shut up bitch and take it." Sid scolded slapping her tit. " He's already used your mouth it's your tight white pussy he wants now. All of it."

Trevor laughed at Brandis plight and repeated his slow teasing fuck several more times each time going just a little deeper with the same screaming results from Brandi.

He pulled out again and held the head of his cock at the opening to Brandis pussy guiding it around with his hand. He looked down approvingly as Brandi gasp for air under him.

"Ow, ow, ow" she continuously moaned. Then sensing something was about to happen she locked eyes with Trevor and a petrified expression washed across her face. She shook her head "no" frantically as she sensed what Trevor was going to do next. "No, no, no" she pleaded shaking her head frantically.

"I think the bitch is ready" Trevor looked down at her and with an evil grin and grabbed her tits for leverage then slammed his cock into her as hard as he could all the way to the hilt. He held his black snake firmly embedded in her pussy as Brandi wallowed in pain screaming. "ARGH!!" He just held his cock firmly imbedded in my wife's loosening pussy as she bellowed. He pushed harder against her cervix as Brandi cried out. He moved his ass around in small circles to loosen her up more.

Eventually Brandi's cries died down to just whimpers. "Ow...ow... ow, its so big" she moaned. He continued squirming his ass around until Brandis whimpers subsided and turned into short choppy breaths.

Pleased with his progress he slowly withdrew his juice covered black hose to having just the head in her.

"AH!" Brandi gasped in relief.

He grabbed his cock and worked it around the outer edges of her pussy again as he leered down at her.

Brandi's eyes wide open stared nervously up at with an anxious whats next look. She didn't have to wait long.

Trevor grabbed her by the throat then slammed his cock back into her with such force they slid a little forward.

She screamed out the best she could being choked as Trevor roughly thrust into her

several more times before stopping and pulling out again.

"I think the bitch is starting to like it." Sid ridiculed me.

Trevor smiled down at my gasping wife before roughly impaling his cock inside her again.

"ARGH!" my wife loudly screamed out only this time she was in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Her first of the night. Her ass bucked violently and she gripped and pulled on the sheets tightly with her hands as she screamed out, "Shiiiiitttt." She squirmed frenziedly under Trevor but he held her firm by her throat as he pushed into her even harder with his cock. Her toes curled, her ass thrust about and the guys could barely hold her legs apart as she bucked wildly. "ERRRRRRRR" she cried out. "Fuuuuuuuuck!!" She looked like a bucking bronco on hot coals trying to be tamed by black cowboys.

"Goddamn she nearly squeezed my dick off." Trevor marveled looking over at me.

Sid laughed releasing her leg. He slapped my wife's heaving tit. "Did you cum on that dick?" When she didn't answer right away he smacked the other tit only harder "Did you cum on that dick?"

"Yes, yes, I came on that dick" Brandi breathlessly blurted out trying to avoid getting smacked again.

Smiling broadly and quite pleased with himself "Another one bites the dust. Looks like we broke another white wife. Another black cock whore for our pleasure. She won't be fucking you for a while." he snorted at me.

When her powerful orgasm subsided she laid there panting deeply all fucked out. But Trevor wasn't finished with her yet. Satisfied she was good and loose not to mention ready he began fucking her with slow deliberate strokes. He collapsed on top of Brandi almost engulfing her as he continued pistoning into her accepting pussy. "Her tits feel nice against my chest" he laughed.

Brandi moans turned more to a painful pleasure now and she actually started gyrating her ass around to meet Trevors thrusts. She even raised her sexy legs in the air to give him easier access.

"Shit look at the little white tramp come around. She ain't gonna be happy with no little white dicks anymore." Sid laughed. "I think your little tramp wife will be leaving with us for sure now."

My dick was bursting at the seams at the sight of my hot wife taking the pounding Trevor was giving her. I needed to cum so bad I couldn't stand it but I had to maintain the rape scenario Brandis fantasy would be ruined.

Trevor lifted himself back up and intensely looked down at my hot powerless wife as she writhed underneath him. Laughing he gave her heaving tits a smack. With his cock still firmly embedded in her tight pussy he placed Brandis legs over his shoulder then continued rhythmically fucking her.