Re-Incarnation for a Gentleman

Story Info
Pure love finds a way to endure.
9k words
4.44
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers

My wife, June, and I lived life to its fullest and loved to play sexually with each other. I always would like to spank her and she would always do things to make me try and spank her, like bite me. We loved to be exhibitionist as she had a body people stared at and women liked my looks. We grew up in, and lived in Knoxville Tennessee, and we both came from successful families. Being an only child in each family, we were wealthy enough never to worry about money. We owned printing shops that we inherited from our families as they were in business together. It was how we met.

June started having some memory problems and we found out she had Huntington's Disease. It is a terrible disease that slowly kills off nerve cells in the brain. She would tell me don't worry, she will come back and find me again and we will be happy again with each other.

It was trying times watching her mentally disintegrate until she died. She was only 36 years old.

3 years later.

I was going through some old papers and found an old photo of June and I on the beach at my parent's vacation home. June always said that's where her heart was. So, I moved from Knoxville to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to what is now, my beach house. Maybe I would feel closer to her. It was just a feeling, knowing she loved it here. I agreed, it was always my favorite places. Plus, one of my Print Shops was in Savannah Georgia.

One night, I had a crazy dream that June was chastising me for not cleaning out our closets. Some of the old stuff there belonged to my parents. So, I decided today would be that day. Cleaning out and boxing some old stuff to give to charity I found a nice airy button-down shirt June gave me that had a slogan on it that read, "Just Because I Am A Gentleman, Does Not Mean I will Not Spank You." I remember the day she gave me that shirt. It was for my 30th birthday and she let me spank her as my birthday present. It brought back a good funny memory.

Laughing I kept it and decided to wear on the beach while walking to cover myself from the blazing sun.

I jog every morning two miles down the beach and back, it is cool in the mornings when I start but the sun is blazing on my return trip so I wear a light airy shirt to block the sun off my skin.

This morning as I was jogging, I passed a teen aged girl laying on the beach looking like hell, she looked at my shirt, all red eyed and squinting, and said, "Would you really spank a woman?"

I stopped and replied, "If they deserve it, yes, I will."

I continued jogging and realized she had got up and started jogging next to me.

"So, how do you determine if they deserve it?"

"If they do something that annoys me and don't stop, they deserve it."

"Do you enjoy spanking women?"

"Maybe at times, and sometimes no, it's about respect and discipline. Why are you so curious about this?"

"I never met anyone who would spank a woman and it intrigues me, I started having dreams about getting spanked and find the idea of it intriguing."

"Well, when you turn 18 maybe you can look me up and find out what being spanked feels like." I told her in humor.

"I just turned 19 yesterday and woke up on this beach drunk when I was supposed to be home at my parents' house. It was the first time I ever drank and I fell asleep here. Does that qualify as a reason to be spanked.?"

"First, Happy Birthday, second if I was your parents and expected you home, yes that would qualify as a reason. I am sure they are worried about where you are and if you are safe"

"Thanks for wishing me Happy Birthday. My father is a wussy and would never spank me, I have him wrapped around my finger, anyway he is always too busy to notice if I am home or not. I make him feel guilty when he finally gets angry at me and he gives me money. My mother is so worried about how she looks to others, and she spends all her time socializing on the internet gossiping. I just tell her how good she looks and she lets me do what I want. I bet they don't even know I haven't been home yet. Besides, when they do try and make me do something or get angry with me, I just pout and cry and they give in to me. They are easy to manipulate."

"I think you and your parents need a good spanking, if you want my opinion."

"Well, maybe you can spank me and tell me how bad I am." Sarah smirked.

By this time, we had reached where I turn around and jog back. No one was around and she had irritated me enough with her talk and then, that smirk; I might just spank her.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Sarah."

"Okay Sarah, take off your clothes, kneel face down in front of me, ass up high and using my belt, I will give you four lashes. You have to count each one out loud."

I figured this would run her off or make her quit talking so much, but to my surprise, she smiled and started removing her clothes. She was beautiful; shiny black hair that almost reached the middle of her back, slightly slanted dark brown eyes, a sloped nose that fit her face, lips that looked like they came out of a magazine for lushes' lips, smooth looking dark tan skin, medium sized plump breasts with large dark pink protruding nipples, a fantastic figure, long legs and an ass that looked like it was made for climbing on and fucking. Her pussy was shaved clean with no stubble, it looked like she never had hair growing there.

She got down on her knees, bent over and raised her ass to make an easy target for me. I couldn't quit staring at her beautiful pink anus and puffy pink glistening pussy. She was the girl I would have invented if I could.

I took my belt off and asked firmly, "Are you ready?"

"Yep."

"It's YES, SIR" I emphasized.

"YES, SIR, I am ready." She kind of smart talked back.

I wrapped the belt buckle end around my hand and using the tip of my belt slapped an ass cheek pretty good. I know she wasn't expecting it to be that hard.

"Ouch." She jumped up.

"I figured one good lash would make you change your mind. Go home and take a bath, tell your parents you're sorry for being out all night."

"No, I want this. It just surprised me how much it stung. Please Mister, don't stop."

She bent back over and I gave her another lash on the same cheek and she said ouch again.

"I said count, not say ouch. Do you want more?"

"Yes, SIR,"

"Okay, we start over."

Smack! "One, SIR"

Smack! "Two, SIR"

This went on for all four of her lashes with my belt, two on each side of her ass cheeks. Her ass was bright red and she had tears going down her face.

"So, now you know how it feels to be spanked. Are you okay?"

Sobbing she looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes sir. Thank you for spanking me for being bad. I should had gone home and not have my parents worry."

"I have a good soothing lotion at my house you can take to put on your bottom side, it will help take the sting out and moisturize your skin. It will be a lot better tomorrow."

Sarah put on clothes but could not wear her panties as her ass was too sore and she jogged with me back to my house quietly. I let her come inside to put lotion on her behind and told her to keep the bottle.

"Sir, what is your name?"

"You can call me James in public, but Sir or Mister otherwise."

"Thank you, Mister. I will see you tomorrow morning if you go jogging. I will be waiting for you."

With that, she left and I went inside wondering what the hell just happened. I was so turned on I got in the shower and jacked off. I orgasmed so intensely it made me weak in the knees.

The next morning, as soon as I walked out my door, Sarah was there waiting for me.

"Good morning, Mister. I brought your lotion back, it really worked well."

"Good morning, Sarah. How are you feeling? You can keep the lotion, call it a late Birthday present."

"My butt is still stings a little but I feel a lot better today than I did last night. I had to sleep on my stomach. When I got home no one said anything about me being out all night. They didn't even tell me Happy Birthday. It made me angry they didn't care enough to notice I wasn't home or even remembered it was my Birthday. I packed my backpack this morning and walked out. Can I stay with you?"

"Sarah, you just turned 19 and I am 39, you need to find someone closer to your age."

"I thought about this all night, I know you are older, but I need someone like you to keep me focused in life until I finish college and start my career. I am using you to grow up, you seem right for me. I don't want to be a loser and I will if someone doesn't firmly guide me. Besides all that, you are a very handsome and well-built man. I would love to be seen hanging on your arms."

My mind was racing and I knew I was pushing it, but said, "You can, but by my rules. After our jog, we will talk about what I want from you in return for a place to live."

"Yes, Sir, Thank you Sir. I will do as you ask."

As we jogged, we chatted about her schooling, what hobbies she had and what were her goals in life. She was taking night classes during the summer to prepare her for college. She was studying to be a business accountant and took art classes. Her dream was to open an art gallery. She told me she was very good and would make some drawings and paintings for my house as partial payment to live there.

So many similarities to June I thought, and for being bratty, did very well for herself when it came to schooling.

She asked what I did for a living and I explained I owned 6 print shops around the country. I didn't say how my wife and I had inherited our parents' business and expanded the business outward. It was still painful for me to talk about.

"My clients are regional and nationally based, I do advertisement posters, and presentation copy for them. Since everything is under contract, I don't have to be around for the contracted work except to show face once a month. The only time I get involved heavily is during new designs and clientele meetings. One good thing COVID did was force me to hire a program designer so I could run my business from home and have control over every aspect of it if needed. I have 6 very good managers, one for each store."

"So, you travel a lot to your businesses?"

"The first of every month I go spend a day at each one. Sometimes longer if needed. We stay in touch regularly using video conferencing otherwise."

We got back to my house and I showed her where to put her backpack and where to shower. While she was showering, I thought about what I had gotten myself into.

"I swear she reminds me of June, did she come back? That's silly, but she said she would. Sarah is her in almost every way. June even knew the type of woman that turned me on, Sarah is that girl. You can't back out, she said she needs this, June would say the same thing. She did agree to a set of rules. You want that ass, you know it. She's too young for you. You will be her Mister, Ha, she will comply. June made this happen, I am sure of it."

These were the thoughts going through my head. My head was spinning.

Sarah got out the shower and came into the living room where I was sitting with nothing but a long tee shirt on. My breathing stopped looking at her.

"Is it time to go over the rules?"

I thought of rules June would approve of and answered,

"Yes, it is. They are firm and not negotiable. Inside this house, you will address me as Sir or Mister. You will say please and thank you. I expect respect and politeness at all times."

"You will keep a clean room and bathroom; I keep my house clean and orderly, you will also, I don't like messes."

"I expect you to keep up with your studies. You have life goals and I will help you achieve them. I will be hard on you to achieve your goals."

"No guest, no parties, no loud music."

"If, we ever decide to have sex, it will be what I want and how I want. I will be in control of how we have sex. Most of the time. But I will never force sex upon you."

"You can ask for anything, but you must accept my answer. If you feel I misunderstood what you are wanting, ask, to please listen to your request again, but be clearer on what you are wanting."

"You will be spanked if I believe you earned it. Break any rule and it will be more lashes."

"I will give you a weekly allowance of $100 to keep the house and kitchen clean."

"We will write up the rules and sign an agreement."

"These are my terms. If you don't agree to any of them, I will give you one week to find another place to live and give you enough money to make a good start."

"Sir, I agree to your terms. I will sign your agreement. And Sir, I do want to have sex. I am still a virgin and I want you to teach me all about sex."

I almost orgasmed in my pants when she said that. I wondered if she knew enough to see I had a massive hard-on.

We wrote up the agreement and both of us signed it. I agreed to pay for her college as long as she lived with me. I was a walking hard-on waiting for our first sexual encounter.

That night, after we ate, cleaned up and took a short walk on the beach, Sarah asked if she could sleep in my bed with me. I had to think about it for a little while and told her I think she should sleep in her own bed, but she could come lay down with me and watch TV before bedtime or read if the TV is off.

That evening, Sarah came to my bedroom door wearing just a long tee shirt and asked if she could watch TV with me. I told her yes. Watching her body move almost naked as she entered my room and standing at my bed before getting in, made my whole body come alive. After a little time had passed, she curled up against me and brushed my hard cock.

"Wow, that is big. Is that normal?"

"It's plenty big enough, above average to be sure." I told her back.

I couldn't stand it, a beautiful almost naked girl cuddled up in my bed next to me, the feel of her against me and the hardness of her nipples poking me in the chest. I turned over and started kissing her. She responded in kind and after a minute of heavy petting, and our hands exploring each other's bodies, I got up and put a piece of plastic cloth and an old towel under us. If she was a virgin, I didn't want to ruin good bedsheets. She removed her tee shirt and I removed my underwear and shirt.

"Sarah, are you ready for this?" I asked.

"Yes, Mister, please take my virginity and make me your woman."

I needed no more encouragement. I moved in between her legs and had her raise them so her knees were against my waist and I aligned my cock just inside the lips of her silky pussy lips. They were hot and slippery with pre-cum.

Using some lubrication, I slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy until I felt it up against her hymen and pushed past it quickly just far enough to break it, then stopped.

Sarah gasped and held me tighter. Her eyes were closed and her lips were pressed tightly, I heard a small whimper then I felt her start moving her pussy further down my cock. Her eyes opened and her lips opened to reveal their fullness.

"Oh, Mister. It hurt so much at first but now I need it all. Please take me fully."

I took her as deep as my cock could go and slowly fucked her until I could feel her orgasms begin, then I sped up my strokes and had her orgasming again. I could feel her juices flowing between our bodies.

"Oh, Mister, Oh Sir, this is wonderful, thank you, thank you." She said in a pleasingly whisper.

I couldn't take much more so I pulled out and released my load of cum all over her stomach. I knew then she was a true virgin as I could see some blood mixed in with my mess.

Sarah rubbed the cum all over her stomach and chest just feeling the texture of it with an amazed look on her face. She put her fingers to her mouth and smiled.

I carried her to the bathroom with her giggling and we showered together. When we got back in bed, I started kissing her again and moved down her body slowly tasting as much of it as I could. Her hard breasts and firm nipples felt good on my lips and when I got to her pussy, I felt intoxicated with her smell and taste. As I sucked on her clit and fingered her G-spot her back arched and she grabbed my hair and cried out,

"YES, Oh my god, YES!"

She was flooding my mouth with her juices.

After a while of this she pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"May I suck on your cock Sir?"

"Yes, you may,"

"Please, Sir, tell me how to do it to please you."

Sarah needed very little instruction, I explained how to suck a cock properly and she caught on instantly. She worked my cock and licked my balls and anus like a pro. I stopped her before I had my orgasm.

I still wanted to feel that hot pussy around my cock again so I pulled out of her mouth and had her sit on top of me and fuck me. It was divine, that hot, wet pussy riding my cock.

"Sarah, I am about to cum. We need to stop and let me pull out until we get protection for you."

"Will you cum in my mouth Sir?"

"Yes, I will be happy for that to happen."

Sarah sucked my cock to completion and with a big smile, showed me her swallowing it.

"Yum, I like this."

We had more sex after I got aroused again from licking her pussy and tonguing her anus, and again, we had to take a quick shower. She curled up against me and slept with me that night.

I woke up thinking it was all a dream because I was in bed by myself, then I smelled bacon, and coffee.

I went in the kitchen and Sarah was standing over the stove naked and beautiful. She looked over at me, smiled, then came and stood before me awaiting a kiss. It made me smile back and I gave her a kiss and told her good morning.

"Sir, I found the turkey bacon and made coffee for you. Would you like some eggs?"

"Yes please, two eggs over medium." With that I patted her ass lightly and kissed her neck and sat at the table.

"Sometimes, they are called Love Pats," I told her.

"Thank you, Mister, I feel great this morning."

"So do I Sarah, so do I," I smiled. "It has been a long time since I was with a lady."

We finished having our breakfast and Sarah asked if I was going for my jog. I told her yes.

She asked if she could jog with me and I again said yes.

While waiting for her to clean up the kitchen and put on some clothes, I looked up and said, "June, is this you? If so, thank you. I love you so much."

When we got back from our jog, I went to shower again and walked past Sarah's bedroom and saw her backpack on the floor and some of her clothes just thrown on the bed. I got out of the shower and called Sarah into her bedroom.

"What did I tell you about messes? This just earned you 4 lashes. Undress and bend over the bed while I go get my riding crop."

"Yes Sir," Sarah said.

It almost looked like she smiled. Well, we will see how long that smile lasts.

"You will count as I spank you. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mister."

Smack, I whipped her ass cheek pretty hard. "Ugh, One, Mister."

Smack, again with a little more force. "Oh, ugh, Two, Mister."

Smack, this time on the other side of her ass cheeks. "UGH, Three, Mister."

Smack! "Four Mister. Thank you for reminding me of my duties."

I had her stay bent over while I applied some soothing cream on her welts. The feel and sight of her smooth, red, hot ass and the sight of her beautiful pussy gave me a hard on. I wanted that ass.

"Sarah, I want to fuck you in your ass so don't get up. Spread your ass cheeks open for me so I can see your anus and prepare it to take my cock. But I do want you to understand, you can say no and I will not be angry with you."

"Please Mister, fuck my ass, I want to feel you inside me."

Apparently, this excited Sarah because I could see her pussy start to glisten as I inserted a well lubricated finger then a second one inside her anus. I could feel her relaxing and I saw her orgasm while being fingered.

I removed my fingers and put my hard cock against her anus and slowly pushed against her sphincter. I heard her moan in a little pain so I stopped, pulled out just a little, added lubrication and slowly pushed back in. I repeated this until I was fully inside her tight ass.

LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers