Reacquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's O.k," she was quick to offer. "You can cum if you want."

"No it's just I want to talk to you first."

Lauren again tried to pull at his cock. "We can talk later!"

Sebastian allowed her to jack him off for a moment longer, the feeling so wonderful but again showed great restraint in stopping her. "No really, it's important." This time he succeeded in detaching her hand from his cock and hoped he hadn't offended her.

Lauren was amazed at the boys actions and intrigued by his reasoning. She smiled and accepted his wishes. "O.k young man, it can wait. I'll go and wash and mend your clothes. But I want you out of this tub and dried quick smart or you'll end up a wrinkled prune." The moment she'd spoken the words she wondered why she had. They weren't the talk of a woman to a potential lover, on the contrary, more like a mother to a disobedient child. Before getting up she scooped up soap suds and dabbed them on the bridge of the boys nose. Laughing, she dried her arm and left the bathroom, swinging the door closed behind her.

In the bedroom Lauren walked to the boy's bag and the jeans he'd left on the bed. She reached inside and pulled out his t-shirt, socks and underpants. It seemed he only had one other change of clothes and they too looked dirty, so she extracted them as well. A loosely rolled piece of paper came out with the items and tucking the clothes under her arm, Lauren made to place it back in his bag. As she did so it opened further and she caught part of the title in bold lettering. "...cate of adoption." It was an invasion of privacy she realized but a strange feeling crept over her and she needed to read more. Placing the clothes down on the bed she opened the document and the world seemed to tilt on it's axis.

She recognized the form immediately. She herself had signed it eighteen years before. The certificate of adoption, releasing all parental rights to a male child born in 1999. Her name and signature were still there at the bottom. Other names had been added and countersigned. A Laurie and Sandra Murray, she assumed were the adopted parents of one, Sebastian Murray. Her son. Her lost son. The boy she had just bathed in an adjoining room. She couldn't decide what emotion she was experiencing. Later she would look back and realize it was nothing short of complete and utter joy.

Sebastian climbed out of the warmth of the bath and toweled himself dry. He took up the white fluffy robe and wrapped himself in it's softness. Looking in the mirror he partly dried his hair with the towel and secured it in a pony tail with a hair-tie. She'd touched his cock, he thought. My mother was masturbating me! Suddenly it dawned on him, telling her he was her son was now more complicated. He once again examined himself in the mirror and took a deep breath. "Well Sebastian. Time to fess up!" He told himself.

Opening the door to the bedroom he stopped in his tracks when he saw his mother holding the document. She turned when she felt his presence and lowered the note. Her face belied her emotion. He couldn't fathom how she was going to react. "I was going to tell you at the car but I didn't get the chance."

Lauren said nothing.

"I didn't know when to bring it up, with your driver being there and then when we got here I was just in awe of your house and then I had the bath and that thing that happened, I..." He was rambling and didn't know how to stop. Thankfully Lauren put an end to it and dropped the certificate on the bed and ran to him. Sebastian's past initially led him to believe the woman would strike him and he flinched as she rapidly approached. To his surprise he was taken in an embrace. A hug so tight he felt his breath expel. She still hadn't said a word and Sebastian broke the silence. "You're not mad at me?"

Lauren pulled back, still holding him against her body, his chest against her large breasts. "'Mad at you?' Why would I be mad at you? You're my son. You've come back to me." Tears streamed down her face and Sebastian himself began to cry.

"I didn't know how you'd respond. I was so nervous. I thought you wouldn't want to see me."

"Oh Sebastian, you couldn't be so wrong. I've thought of you every day of your life." She moved her face in to kiss him on the cheek, tasting his tears. His forehead and his lips. She held him tighter, pulling his head down onto her chest to kiss his hair.

"This is how it was the last time I saw you!" Lauren stated through her tears.

Sebastian looked up. "What do you mean?"

"I held you on my chest when you were born. Your naked body against mine." The thought entered her head immediately. "I wonder, would you let me do it again?"

"I'll do anything...Mom."

"You called me Mom! Oh my god Sebastian, you don't know how happy that makes me." Without letting go of him, Lauren walked them quickly to the edge of the bed. Before he knew it she had reached down and lifted her dress up and over her head, casting it aside. He could see she wore white panties beneath the black pantyhose and the black lace bra she sported was quickly removed. Pulling him with her she climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. Sebastian motioned to lay his body beside her and she undid the robe as he did so. Bringing his head down upon her breast, his bare chest pressed to her stomach.

"My god. My beautiful boy. I never thought I would have this." She stroked his head and ran a hand over his back. The robe was loose but got in the way of her touching his skin. "Would you take the robe off Sebastian? I need to touch you."

Sebastian was eager to do anything to please her. He sat up and removed the bath robe and revealed his naked body to her again. His cock had hardened and for a moment he felt guilt but she didn't mention it, in fact when she again pulled him onto her she seemed to purposefully push her hip against his growing erection. Again his face was pressed to her breasts. She squeezed his back, pulling him against her. Sebastian gathered the nerve and raised a hand to her chest, cupping her large breast in his palm. She sighed and he ran his fingers across her areola and nipple which hardened to the touch.

"Oh my baby, that feels so nice." Lauren moaned. "I wonder, there's something I missed out on. Would you be willing to.."

Sebastian didn't need her to finish. He knew exactly what she wanted. Without hesitation he moved his mouth over her breast and enveloped her nipple. His hand squeezed her breast and his tongue circled the small bud of flesh. He suckled on her tit the way a child would. Finally the ultimate in bonding with his mother after 18 years apart. Sebastian's cock was now fully erect and Lauren could feel her son's hardness. Her own sex was afire, she could feel her wetness seeping through her panties and probably her pantyhose as well. She needed to be naked with him. To be as one.

Sebastian lifted his mouth from her nipple and moved towards the other. Lauren took the break as an opportunity. She reached down and lifting her bottom from the bed pulled her pantyhose and panties down over her thighs. Sebastian was quick to assist and completed the removal, pulling them off her feet and discarding the with the rest of their clothing. Now fully naked the two resumed their cuddle. Sebastian held one breast in his hand and the other he suckled. Lauren ran a hand over his and then along his arm and down his back. When she reached his hip she circled to the front and found his penis, leaking pre-cum against her stomach. Sebastian raised his body slightly to give his mother access to his cock and her hand wrapped around his throbbing member.

To mother and son, the action seemed to open the floodgates on their love. No more were they playing around with maternal bonding, they were now engaged in lovemaking, pure and simple. Sebastian ran a hand down to his mother's bare pussy. Unsurprised by her lack of pubic hair from reading every interview, from studying every photo in her history, he ran his hand over her smooth mound and clitoral hood. He soaked his fingers in her wetness and found her clit, doing his best to please his queen.

Removing his mouth form her tit he looked into her face to find her mouth open and eyes closed. Quickly she looked at him and with her other hand pulled his face to hers. Their mouths came together, tongues entwined. Saliva flowed between the two. Their kiss was more intimate than Lauren had ever experienced. 45 years and countless partners, mostly women and yet none had kissed her like this. With such fervor, such love. "Will you fuck me Sebastian?" She asked and the moment he climbed between her legs and pressed his cock to her opening, she came.

The first time in her life she'd had an orgasm with a man. The penetration that followed was an awakening. With each orgasm she received from this seemingly inexperienced boy she realized she would need no other man, no other woman. Here between her legs she'd discovered the answer to her life's search for pleasure, for love. Her son. Her beautiful son. The boy she'd thought forever lost, had returned. How it had happened and what had led him to this was for the moment irrelevant. Nothing but their mutual pleasure was a factor now.

His cock wasn't large but it seemed perfectly proportioned for her vagina. As if molded to appease her cunt alone. His body lay completely atop hers, his chest to her breasts. Sweat formed in her cleavage. Their faces sideways, tongues in each others mouth. Her hands held his ass and pulled him into her, his buttocks clenching with each thrust and her pelvis rising to greet every penetration. Sebastian moved a hand to her large breast and squeezed, the other found her ass and took hold of her warm fleshy buttock. He wanted to fuck her for as long as possible, to keep up a tireless rhythm but he could feel his orgasm approaching and he needed to confess. "Mom I think I'm going to cum."

The words couldn't have made Lauren happier. "I want to see it baby," she whispered into his mouth. "Mommy wants to see her boy cum."

The sound of her voice was enough to push Sebastian over the edge. With another two thrusts he wrenched free his cock with a splash of her fluid and climbed over her body. Lauren cupped her breasts as Sebastian grasped his slick cock and masturbated towards his mother. "I'm gonna cum Mom!"

"I want you to baby. Cum on Mommy's tits like a good boy." She panted.

The pace on his cock quickened and he grabbed beneath his balls. "I'm cumming Mom. I'm cumming!"

"Yes my baby, cum for me. Give me that hot cum my love."

The eruption surprised them both. A stream of semen shot forth and cleared her breasts completely. Instinctively Lauren closed her eyes as the thread hit the side of her face from her hairline to her jaw. Opening them she watched him shoot stream after stream of cum across her breasts and hands, up to her neck. He slowed his rhythm and she took over, taking possession of his cock and squeezing out the last dregs of his love for her.

Collapsing alongside her, his cock still hard against his mother's torso, she wrapped her arm around his body, keeping him close. Lauren took a finger and scooped the cum from her face and added it to the pool across her breasts. With her son's face nestled into the crook of her neck she began to rub his cream into her skin like a lotion. They had so much to tell each other, they had so much to look forward to. She would not lose him again. Of that she was sure.

* * * * *

Note to readers: I hope you enjoyed this, please let me know if you'd like to see another chapter. Thank you.

12