Reacquainted

Story Info
After twelve years apart, old lovers reunite.
4k words
3.94
2.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so long since they had seen each other, Dan hardly knew what to expect. Of course, they had been talking again for a while now, after such a long silence, social media had proved to be a blessing after all when she reached out to him all those weeks ago. Almost a dozen years had passed since they last spent time together physically, and no amount of lewd photos or mutual sessions of self pleasure across a video screen could prepare him for tonight. Tonight he knew where this was going, and as thrilling as the anticipation was, there was a layer of nervousness on the outside.

It had been almost twelve years after all.

As young lovers, there had been few that could hold a candle to her. Although the 8 months spent together were brief, Dan and Natasha had left a mark on one another that could never be ignored. Certainly she was one of, if not the most physically attractive woman he had ever slept, and his body count was immeasurable. Yet still she stuck out, her petite hips and pert bottom, her tanned skin and dark brown eyes and hair made the London born girl seem like an exotic Spanish beauty, and the memories they created in the bedroom had marked him the hardest. Many times Dan had struggled to find a woman who's appetite and desire matched his, but with Natasha he was well fed and then some.

The knock at the door signalled that the time was upon him. Dan glanced at his silver Rolex watch, Silently ticking on his left wrist. 20:59 pm. As the knock echoed off the timber of the front door once again, the hand passed to 21.00. She was right on time.

'Hey you' greeted Dan as he leant in for a polite kiss on the cheek. 'Your bang on time'.

Natasha smiled her cute, ever so shy smile. A set of unsullied white teeth filled her smile, set behind thick red lips. Her hair was perfect and straight, such a dark brown that it was almost black, contrasting against near copper skin that was smooth and unblemished. 'I've been outside 15 minutes because I didn't wanna be too early ' she giggled bashful. Her hair was down and straight, near enough touching her bum. She wore an undersized, black leather jacket that was only good for covering her shoulders and arms. She began to shrug a shoulder out of it, and Dan took the cue, removing her jacket from her shoulders. He hung it on a nearby hook and locked eyes with the beautiful woman in his hallway. Her eyes smiled at him, and her lips followed suit.

'Come through' he urged her, motioning towards the doorway that entered the living room. She began to enter and Dan put a hand at the small of her back gently to ease her through. She didn't flinch or seem to notice much. He hoped that his hands on her body would still be a natural feeling, and on first test it appeared so.

'Can I get you a drink?' he asked her politely. If there was one thing that he knew Natasha loved with sex, it was wine.

'Yeah sure. What you got there?' she asked with an inquisitive glance into the open plan kitchen. Dan's home may not have been the grandest, but it was a modern, trendy apartment. As Natasha sat on the black leather and allowed her back to rest against the cushions, Dan emerged with two glasses, half filled with sparkling pink gold liquid.

'What's this' she asked as he handed her the long necked wine glass. Slender and curvaceous much like herself. She took the rim of the glass to her lips and drank. 'Mmmmmm Dan' she purred, like an exotic feline spread across his couch. 'My favourite. You remembered. '

'Of course darling ' he smiled at her. 'I've never forgotten you.'

Hours passed, bottles were drunk, laughs and stories were told, some new and unheard, some old stories and memories were shared. As the night passed Dan began to relax, the wine certainly playing its part but also the pressure relieving and the enjoyment of old times revisited helping his comfort. They both know what she had come here for. And why he had invited her in the first place. But it was a pleasure to leave that between the twon3xl ex lovers they still held a great connection, an undeniable chemistry that was impossible to ignore.

By this point Dan and Natasha were sat on the same sofa, precariously close to one another, her outer thigh occasionally grazing his knee as she giggled at another joke or funny story. The few times their eyes locked , Dan could see brown sparkling eyes full of feeling. As he made another quip, Natasha laughed aloud once more and steadied herself with a hand against his thigh. Her scarlet red nails clenched his leg, and they caught each others gaze again. This time he noticed, undeniably. This wasn't wishful thinking. Her eyes were burning with lust, so hot they were almost alight with flame. Dan had been a gentleman, a gracious host. But the time for politeness was now over.

He leant in and kissed her lips, and they both held in the embrace for a few seconds, lips touching each others, pressed against one another. Then he parted her red lips with his tongue and felt hers entangle his in her mouth. Dan's hands slid behind her, one on the back of her neck, clasping tightly, the other running through her hair to the back of her head. He pulled her closer and kissed her with more force.

And it was as if they had never spent a day apart.

In seconds his hands had gone from her hair to her neck, to her shoulders and her lower back, then around her tiny hips, pulling her in closer and pushing her body against his own. Hands fumbled and groped, hers at his neck and face, his at her bum and waist, as to gues danced freneticly and without co-ordination. Dan felt her nip at his bottom lip with her teeth, and his own lips found their way to Natasha's neck. Slim and elegant, he planted firm kisses on her throat and up towards her earlobe, feeling her gasp in his hands.

'Do you want to take this to the bedroom?' he questioned her, already knowing the answer. Natasha could only nod, half for lack of better word, but mostly because her breath had been taken away in the embrace of raw passion. Dan took her by the hand, and led the way.

The double bed awaited them, clad in silk grey and black sheets, with a solid headboard and candles either side stood on bedside cabinets of fine dark oak. Gentle instrumental music filled the room with a calm ambience, and the room was warm, comfortable enough of temperature to remove all clothes and not be cold. Natasha laughed and turned to Dan.

'So you knew what was gonna end up happening tonight didn't you?

Dan smirked. 'What do you mean?'

Natasha giggled again. 'You knew exactly what was going to happen tonight. Look at this room. You couldn't be more prepared if you tried.'

Again a smirked filled his face. 'Natasha, babe' he assured her with a kiss. 'I've been thinking about this for a very long time.'

'So have i' she confessed. 'A very, very long time.' She took his hand in hers, and locked fingers.

'Are you sure this is what you want?' he asked her, knowing she did but wanting her to feel as comfortable as possible.

Natasha chose not to respond verbally, instead taking another step closer to Dan and kissing him tenderly on the lips. Her eyes closed in the brief moment of embrace then opened wide, that dark brown showing flecks of emerald green and orange whisks of fire deep within. Pure lust roared in her gaze, and she threw her arms around his neck, tongues vigorously exploring each others mouths as they collapsed in a heap onto the bed together. Natasha straddled him, kissing his neck, fumbling at his shirt buttons. She managed to undo three of them before she buried her head in his muscular chest, kissing, licking at his bare skin, sinking her teeth into his neck again as she ran her hands up his shirt, and down his torso. Eagerly, she undid the remaining buttons and let the shirt fall from his shoulders as he sat up and freed himself from it. Natasha's eyes were locked in a surprised stare at Dan's upper body. When they were together he had always been slim, toned, fit. But the time spent apart had seen Dan reinvent himself and sat before her now was a chiselled, muscular physique, chest muscles popping off the body, bulky shoulders and thick bulging arms, and an abdomen that resembled her washboard in the kitchen at home. Dan knew she liked what she was seeing, and she didn't have to say anything. Her reaction only served to further his confidence.

'A bit different to what you remembered?' he joked with her. At six feet two inches tall, eighty five kilos and ten percent body fat., he knew he had the build of an athlete, and the more she ogled him the more he knew that this was going to be a night to remember.

'Wow' she managed to let out, with such shock that Dan was certain she hadn't even meant to say it. 'You said you been working out but fuck!'

Dan let that familiar smirk creep across his face again, and they shared another kiss. This time Natasha leant in a second time for another, reluctant for the first kiss to end. Now it was her turn for her face ti wear the smirk. She leant in closer and kissed his earlobe, sucked it gently, then whispered into his ear ..

'Stand up'.

Dan obliged, lifting his bottom from the bed and standing at the bedside. Natasha also stood, positioning herself directly in front if him, standing eye to eye, only she was a full head shorter, even in her black heels. Her eyes were locked onto his own, holding his gaze powerfully. Those eyes never left his, and he never allowed his to leave hers, even as he felt her unbuckling his leather belt, and then the top button of his jeans. The zipper unzipped, and he felt dainty hands on his waist, shuffling his waistband over his hips and down, down to his ankles. Still eyes fixated in one another, Dan stepped one leg out of his trousers, then the other, dismissing them across the room with his foot. He still couldn't take his eyes off her. If Natasha's eyes were burning aflame with passion earlier, they were now a blazing inferno of lust.

Dan went to speak, but felt a finger raise to his lips and a gentle ssshhhh. He could only watch as Natasha sunk to her knees before him, still fully dressed in black sleeveless top and tight black jeans, her black heels pointing towards the sky as her knees rested on the ground. She had a finger of each hand hooked around the band of his shorts as she looked up at him, big brown eyes smiling, her lips glistening a bold Ruby red. As she folded down the waistband of his shorts, she pressed her face against his groin, and moaned a cute little moan, then let her hot breath wash over the covered area. Inside its prison, Dan's manhood began to throb, the hot breath of his lover making it jump to attention. She looked up again and a huge, wicked smile filled her face as she pulled down with her fingers, shirts falling past Dan's knees to the floor, and his manhood sprung free. Despite her barely touching him yet, Dan was three quarters hard, and it struck her face with a light thud, resting against her cheek. Almost delighted that she had unveiled such a welcoming gift, she took the palm of her hand and ran it along his length, brushing it against her pretty face. Natasha took it in her hand, ever growing, thick and long and hard just as she had remembered it. Her red painted nails ran up and down its length, then tickled the head, before she grasped it and began to shuffle it up and down. Her grip was firm and tight, and Dan could feel himself almost fully erect in her hands. He let out a small groan of his own, a grunt almost, and she once again smiled a smile as wide as her face.

'It's even bigger than I remember it baby' she cooed, swapping from her right hand to her left, keeping the same motion throughout. He other hand rested on his thigh as she looked up at him, submissively. She loved being on her knees, her man staring down at her, making her feel small and helpless. 'Fuck you really are something else.'

One hand ran up Dan's body, and clawed hi him on the way back down, dragging her nails across his defined abdomen. She lifted herself up, still massaging his length in one hand, the other now on his back. Natasha pressed her face against his toned body and ran her tongue down his stomach. With her tongue, she traced a line around his ab muscles, stopping briefly to kiss and suck his lower torso. The lines that went between his abdomen and hips seemed to turn her on the most, and she ran a finger along that line either side of Dan's body, then followed the same line with her tongue, stopping only to look up at him now and again. By now, his meat was pulsing in her hand, thick hard and bulging.

Natasha seemed to notice because she stopped what she was doing, and looked up at him once more. Then without warning or hesitation, she took him into her mouth.

It felt so amazing that Dan did all he could not to explode in her mouth right there and then.

With her eyes closed in passionate concentration to her task, Natasha went to work with her mouth on his hard cock. It was something she knew so well, so etching she took great pleasure in performing, especially for Dan who had always been very responsive to her oral skills. She used her hand and her mouth in tandem, working the head into her mouth with her right hand, then swirling her tongue on the swollen tip. She took it from her mouth and opened her eyes and began to lickthe length, up and down then flicking her tongue over it. When she looked up Dan had his eyes closed in pleasure. She could feel every pulse, every tick and throb from the hard shaft that she was working wonders on. Her other hand caressed his sack. He seemed full, and ready to explode. But she knew him. There was no way he would finish before her. In fact, she was certain that she would finish again and again, and again before he climaxed.

She felt his hand on her hair, loosely at first, but the gentle grip soon replaced with a vice like hold, urging her deeper each time, quickening the pace. She allowed him to take over, using her mouth for his pleasure, until soon he was thrusting his hips in rhythm with her sucking, penetrative her mouth as if it were her vagina. As he pushed deeper, she felt the swollen head of his cock strike the back of her throat, making her gag, lightly choke. Her eyes began to fill with tears, and they slowly ran down her pretty face but it only seemed to spur Dan on more, even more power and passion behind every pump of his hips. The next time his throbbing meat hit the back of her throat, she held him there with her hands, as long as possible, until there was no more breath to take and she heaved on his dick, making it jump from her mouth, a sloppy trail of saliva running between her lips and his glistening cock. She laughed and went straight back to it. She wouldn't tell him. But gagging on his cock had made her underwear full of her own cum, and she loved it.

As her mouth slid up and down his ejection with more vigour and pace, Dan began to feel his balls tighten, and every time her tongue rolled over the head inside her warm welcoming mouth he felt himself getting a little closer to climax. After all the build up, it wouldn't do to finish like this ajf leave her so hungry. He knew she wouldn't mind, she had always loved finishing him off with her mouth, but as good as it felt it simply would not do. He had invited her over. He had led her to the bedroom. There was no way that he was letting Natasha leave his home with the slightest sense of disappointment. He gripped a handful of her silky dark hair in his palm and pulled her back a little. She slowly retracted the long hard shaft from her mouth , an inch at a time until the bulbous head left her lips with an audible pop. Her red lipstick was slightly smeared and her eyes still full of tears, she looked even sexier now than she had when she first arrived, perfectly prepared with not a hair out of place. Now she was a hot mess, lost to their passion.

'You want me to stop?' she teased, her pierced tongue still lapping at him. The silver ball on her tongue flicked and danced over his helmet but Dan pulled away. Natasha looked almost disappointed that she had been made to stop.

'You know what your doing to me' he reminded her, thinking of all the times he hadn't held back and had pumped his seed down the back of her waiting throat. 'Now its my turn. '

Dan took Natasha by the hips, span her arond and placed her down on the bed in one swift dominant motion. She was only a petite little thing, tiny little hips that felt even smaller in his large hands. Just as she had done to him moments before, now it was he who was unbuttoning her, just two silver buttons at the top of the skin tight black jeans. They popped open with ease, and as he smiled up at her, he pulled at her zipper. So tight were her jeans that it took a sharp tug to get then over her hips and bum, then he peeled them off of her smooth slender legs. She had slipped her heels off at some point, but Dan was so lost in her he hadn't even noticed until now.

Her feet were a small size five, cute and tiny, with blood red nail polish to match her fingertips and crimson lips. He ran his hand along the sole of her tender foot to her ankles, then up her toned calves, his lips following shortly behind his hands, kissing the smoothest of well kept skin. Her inner thighs were even softer still, fleshy and firm at the same time. As he parted her legs with each hand, Dan sank to his knees at the bottom of the bed, and with a rough tug pulled Natasha closer to him, so that she was laid on the edge. She let her legs fall over his shoulders and rest there, and she looked down at him in a state of arousal, an almost impatient, longing look on his face. She knew what he was about to do. And she couldn't wait another second for it.

Much to Dan's surprise, he had only been working his mouth between her legs for a few seconds before he was met with a gush of warm wet juices, coating his lips and tongue and glistening off his face. He had barely touched his tongue to her clit, and began to push against it , swirling his tongue, flicking it over her protruding clitoris, when he was met with an explosive orgasm. The anticipation had been too much, and Natasha had already cum once already whilst she was sucking his cock. As soon she felt his tongue touch her sweet spot, she knew she couldn't hold back. Not that Dan seemed to mind. He hadn't even stopped, just slowed the pace of his tongue to almost a standstill, scarcely brushing and teasing her soaked vagina with the tip of his tongue, kissing her sweet lips gently, staying away from her over sensitive pulsating clit. Her hand was in his hair now, on the back of his head, her orgasm still continuing. She moaned aloud and told him how good it felt.

Dan stayed silent, only rising from between her thighs to kiss her, the taste of her juices still fresh on his tongue. She had no problems with tasting herself, in fact she would often suck the cum from her fingers when she played alone, and her tongue found his as they kissed without rhythm or technique, just pure animalistic desire for one another. Natasha reached down and hoisted her tight fitting black top over her head, revealing the black lace bra beneath that matched the cum soaked thong that Dan had discarded earlier. Despite her small frame, Natasha boasted an impressive chest, busty full and firm, with small pink nipples that were already stood to attention. Dan moved his tongue around to her neck, her ear, the back of her neck where he lifted her hair away and and kissed her there, drawing another deep moan from her. With one hand he reached behind her and with a simple effortless flick, unclasped her bra and helped it over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of their clothes.

Dan's attention moved from Natasha's neck to her chest, and soon she was moaning again in pleasure, as his mouth found its way to her sensitive nipples. He massaged them into his mouth with a firm hand. More than a handful her breasts were and her nipples were now standing erect and firm as his mouth suckled on them, then kissed them, nipped them with his teeth., a tongue circling them driving her wild before a full mouth enclosed her nipples again and began to suck. She could feel the wetness in between her legs growing again and annoyed explosion building, in her legs, in her stomach, even in her toes she could feel it coming over her again, an unstoppable wave of pleasure that she was revelling in. Dan's fingers roamed and found the inside of her lips. Two fingers, instantly soaked in her cunt, with his mouth still devouring her chest, it took only a few thrusts with his wrist before Natasha was letting go again, a flood of her cum running over her man's fingers, her hips bucking and pushing down onto his hand.

12