Reacquainting Oneself Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan is introduced to Robert's friends as Diane.
5k words
4.69
5.6k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The next day, I received a text from Robert. "I booked an appointment with Carol to do your hair on Friday afternoon. I'll pick the two of you up from there, and then we'll hit the road."

The message proceeded to give Carol's address and contact info.

I have to confess, I was a little nervous meeting one of Robert's lady friends on my own. Don't know why. Lord knows I didn't have the best track record socializing with women, but this wasn't a date.

Whatever reservations I may have had, I arrived at her salon at the scheduled time. It didn't strike me as a unisex salon, which was disconcerting. However, there was no reason to jump to conclusions.

Carol was practically a caricature of the fun-loving sexy blonde. Or to put it more crudely, a bimbo. She had the long wavy hair, heavy makeup, large breasts which didn't seem natural, and clothing which left little to the imagination. I could have easily been intimidated, but her bubbly personality just made her fun to be around.

Her partner was just wrapping up with another client, and clearing out for the weekend, when I arrived. This left the two of us alone.

She shampooed and rinsed my hair. This didn't seem necessary, but if it made her job easier, so be it. Although, it was difficult to concentrate with her leaning over me with those gorgeous tits.

Sitting in the salon chair, I was not sure if I should speak up regarding what style I wanted. Not that I knew what I wanted. Carol seemed to already know what she wanted to do. I thought she would ask, but she just started. She was the professional, so I trusted her judgement.

It felt different from other haircuts. Most notably, the length of my hair was not sheered off, but was being maintained and contoured. This could simply be a lady friend, something I never had, doing things in a way I had never considered.

We got to know one another as she went about her work. I learned that she owned this salon, and that she lived upstairs. She was dating Robert's colleague, Stewart, or Stu as he preferred to be called.

This raised the question if Robert might be seeing someone. She seemed rather confused by that question.

"No, I've tried introducing Robert to some of my friends. He's such a catch. Those rock hard abs. I bet you could bounce a ball off of them. And those eyes. And he always has a cool, in control demeanor. And I've seen him in swimming shorts. He's packing a big one." She giggled. "So handsome."

She lost herself in a daydream. And despite myself, I imagined Robert in a bathing suit. It was hard not to fantasize about him.

"What about you?"

For a moment, I thought she meant me with Robert, but I dismissed that thought. "Oh, me. No, I'm not seeing anyone."

How do you tell a beautiful woman, who is at last being friendly to you, that women typically ignore or reject you?

"Well maybe that will change this weekend."

Was there really some hope for me meeting someone this weekend?

She began blow drying my hair, smoothing it out, revealing the layered bob. It looked fantastic, but wasn't it a bit too feminine. I said as much to Carol, but she brushed that aside.

"It does a great job of showing your face. It suits you. And Robert thought so as well."

"How does Robert know how you cut my hair?"

"It was his suggestion. I gave him some model pics, and he chose this style. It's nice of him to treat you like this."

So many questions. Robert had not only arranged this, but paid as well? And they had chosen a style without even asking me?

Before I could say anything further, she changed the subject.

"You should get your ears pierced. I can do it here. A lot of guys are wearing studs these days, and it would look great with this hairstyle."

She pulled out a kit, and before I knew it, she had my left ear in her fingers. "Stay calm. It will only hurt for a moment, and you don't want to pull away and tear your ear."

It wasn't so bad. Next, the right ear. And then came the earrings, pendulum style. They did look pretty. It seemed odd that she had a new pair of earrings on hand. Yet, I was afraid to ask.

It was then that Robert and another guy walked in. The other guy embraced and kissed Carol, so I gathered that was Stu.

Robert had a huge smile when he saw me. "You look great Diane."

Another slip of the tongue? It did make me wonder if I had gone too far with the new hairstyle. Yet it did feel nice to be complimented by Robert.

Carol, was now released from Stu's embrace. Their long kiss almost uncomfortable to watch. Get a room you two. Oh yeah, I guess you have one for the weekend.

Looking at me. "Sweetie, can you help me grab some of my stuff from upstairs."

She held my hand, and pulled me towards the back door. I only had a moment to call out to Robert, "My bag is there by the front door."

Entering her apartment upstairs, she apologized. "Sorry for the mess. That's why I didn't want the guys to come up. Gotta preserve the mystery, right?"

The guys? Doesn't that include me? I nodded. It did feel odd, and strangely exhilarating to be in a woman's apartment. And not just the apartment, but the bedroom, the inner sanctum.

She was rummaging through her drawers, and pulled out a set of sexy lingerie. Holding it up. "What do you think? Do you think Stu will like it?"

Carol was the type of woman who could turn heads wearing jeans and a t-shirt. In this, she'd blow his mind. Yet, why was she asking me? Was she trying to make me jealous?

"It's very sexy." I blushed a little, which made her smile.

She tossed it into her small suitcase, and proceeded to pack a few more items.

"You're welcome to borrow anything you like."

I gave her a puzzled look. Why would I borrow women's clothing?

She entered the bathroom for some items. "Say, how about if us girls give ourselves a mani-peti this weekend. That could be relaxing? I'm sure Lynn and Mitra would be in. What do you say?"

I didn't know why she was asking me what she and the other girls should do. "Sure, I guess."

She returned to the bedroom with a bundle in her hand, dropped it into her case, and closed it. She was bubbling over with excitement.

"We're going to have fun this weekend! The boys aren't going to know what hit them."

She certainly looked ready to party. Stu was a lucky man.

As we emerged out her apartment door, Stu rushed up the steps, and grabbed her large case.

"Thank you kind sir." She loved to play the damsel in distress. Though it did leave me wondering why she asked for me to come upstairs with her, if she didn't need my help carrying anything. Couldn't I just once play the chivalrous gentleman.

Our bags loaded, we hit the road. Stu driving, Carol beside him and Robert & I in the back.

Two hours later, we arrived at a mansion, set back from the road, isolated, and overlooking a small lake. On the ride up, we had chatted, joked around, and listened to music. Therefore, it didn't really feel that long of a drive.

Carol, not surprisingly, was eager to get the party started, and she dashed into the house. She found Mitra and Lynn milling about in the kitchen, wine glasses in hand. I followed her in nervously.

Carol grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the group. "Girls, we have a new member of our menagerie. This is Robert's friend, Diane."

"Dan," I politely corrected her. I was nervous and blushing. Unaccustomed to talking with 3 beautiful women.

"Welcome, Robert's friend." Mitra said with a wink as she handed me a glass of wine.

Why did she say it like that? I raised my glass in salutation. I was a little tongue-tied. Still nervous.

These 2 were as beautiful as Carol, though very different. Mitra had a creamy skin tone, jet black hair, and piercing brown eyes. Lisa had a firm athletic build, and wavy raven hair. Both of them stood a few inches taller than me, especially with their heels.

"Where are Kyle and Steve?" Carol asked.

"They're on the porch getting the BBQ going. Your timing is perfect. We were just bringing out the salad, and some fixings."

Yes, they were very industrious, drinking their wine. But hey, it's a weekend getaway.

I was feeling oddly relieved that they were here with their boyfriends. There was no pressure for me to impress. On the other hand, the numbers were not in my favour. 3 ladies and 5 guys. This left Robert and I as the odd men out. Which made me wonder why Robert invited me.

The ladies and I each grabbed one of the items from the kitchen, with wine glasses in the other hand, and headed out to the porch.

Damn, did all the guys have to be so big. They were all like Robert, dwarfing me in size. I was feeling really intimidated, even though they were all nice to me.

It was beautiful out here looking over the lake, and a warm glow from the setting sun.

Over a long relaxing dinner, the ladies and I continued to drink the wine. I was on my 3rd glass, and really starting to feel it. I wasn't alone.

I didn't say much. Frankly, I didn't think I was that interesting. When recounting how we knew one another, did I hear Robert correctly? "Diane and I were in high school together." Diane? Maybe with the alcohol he misspoke, or I didn't hear him properly?

The guys were keeping pace with the drinks, and were onto their 4th or 5th beers. And when the marijuana joint started to be passed around, things started to heat up.

Mitra was sitting on Kyle's lap, french kissing, and caressing one another. Oblivious to the show they were putting on.

Mitra looked back to the group. "We're going to call it a night."

We all knew what that meant, but simply wished them "good night." Except for Carol who didn't hide her sultry tone. "Have fun you two."

Lisa and Steve took this as their queue to head inside as well.

Carol looked at the remainder of us and pronounced, "I want to go into the hot tub!"

As per usual, her exuberance carried the day. "I'm going to put my bikini on," she squealed and rushed inside.

As we walked inside, Robert said, "I brought the bags to our room earlier."

"Our room?"

"Sure, I didn't think you would mind sharing a bed."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to sleep with another man. However, wouldn't I be drawing more attention by whining about it.

In the room, Robert immediately began to strip down. I couldn't help myself. I stood watching him in awe. I knew he had continued to body build over the years, but I was unprepared for how beautifully sculpted his muscles were.

I looked around the room, but did not see my bag. I walked to the doorway.

"What's the matter?" He inquired while now being completely naked. I couldn't resist stealing a glance. Oh my god, his cock was huge. Seeing me still clothed, he attempted to assure me. "There's no reason to be shy baby."

Baby? "I don't see my bag. I was going to check the car."

"Isn't that it." He pointed to a pink carry-on suitcase. "That's what I grabbed from the salon."

I stared at it dumbfounded. Why would I have a pink carry-on? This must be Carol's stuff. He grabbed the wrong bag.

"What am I supposed to wear this weekend?"

"I'm sure Carol won't mind you borrowing some of her clothes." She certainly had enough.

"Carol? Can't I borrow something from you?"

"Don't be silly. None of my clothes will fit you. But, you're about Carol's size."

"Yes, but she's a woman."

"And?"

"And I'm not."

"Don't worry about it. They're a pretty open minded group. They're not going to mind."

They're not going to mind? I was the one expected to dress in women's clothing for the weekend.

He now had his shorts on, and was holding 2 towels. "Come on, you'll love the hot tub."

Reluctantly, I opened the case. It was, as expected, all women's clothes. Carol's presumably. Though, why she had two cases of clothing for a weekend getaway was beyond me.

I hoped to find some shorts, or at least something plain looking. No such luck. Carol doesn't really do subtle. I held up a bikini bottom. Cream-coloured with pink hearts, and a narrow band at the hips. If it were any thinner, it would be a string bikini.

Naturally, there was a matching top which I didn't dare touch.

"Those are cute." Robert remarked.

He wasn't wrong. I would love to see Carol wearing it.

Maybe it was the wine and marijuana taking effect, but I figured what the hell. I stripped down to change. Being naked in front of him, I became so conscious of the size difference. Not only was he much taller and stronger, but my penis was embarrassingly small. I expected him to make fun of me, but he didn't.

I rushed to put on the bikini bottoms for some cover. Glancing in the mirror, I was surprised by the effect. I didn't look ridiculous. With my long hair, thin body, and smooth skin, I looked like a girl. If only I had breasts.

It was fortunate that I had decided to get a body wax to help with my swimming. Yeah right, that's why I got a body wax, my recreational swimming.

As I stared at my reflection, there was an undeniable good / bad observation. There was barely a bulge. My little penis tucked quite nicely into the bikini bottoms, and would not be noticeable unless one really looked.

I reached for a towel to cover myself, but Robert would not permit it. Leaving me to walk through the house, and onto the porch, showing off my cute bikini.

As we walked past the other bedrooms, we could hear our friends were well on their way. The beds creaking, and it sounded like Mitra crying out, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Yes harder!"

The sexual energy made my body tingle. Robert gave me a knowing smile, and I looked down, blushing.

Carol and Stu were already in the hot tub. Carol was snuggling up to him, once again kissing and making out.

It didn't seem appropriate for us to join them. Yet, before I could utter that thought, Carol piped up. "What took you two so long?!"

"Diane had trouble deciding what to wear."

I looked crossly at Robert.

"Well, those look great on you." Carol remarked. "But if you're going topless, so am I."

She proceeded to undo her top, and tossed it to the side. I was flabbergasted. Her tits were fantastic, so round and firm. I tried not to stare impolitely, not with Stu sitting right there with his arm around her. Seeing her beautiful tits, I forgot to question why she expected me to be wearing a top.

We sat down into the tub. Stu handed Robert a beer, and me a wine cooler.

"Doesn't the warm water bubbling against your skin make you horny?" Carol asked rhetorically, looking at me. The woman had no shame.

I blushed, but said nothing. Robert was sitting right next to me. Our legs were touching. His overpowering size making me self-conscious. And there was Carol, with her ample tits hovering just below the water's edge, sitting directly in front of me.

We chatted for a bit, suggesting plans for this weekend. Robert and Stu talked about taking out the canoe. Carol looked at me. "That sounds like too much work. We'll leave you guys to it. Us ladies will relax by the pool, and have our mani-pedi."

It didn't sound like she expected me to be out in the canoe with the guys. I took a gulp of my wine cooler, attempting to calm my nerves.

Carol snuggled closer to Stu, and began to kiss him once more.

I looked at Robert, uncertain what we should do. He just looked down at me and smiled. He sat back, stretching out, and put his arm behind me. Acting as if this was perfectly normal to watch his friends make out in front of him, while he draped his arm around another guy. Another guy wearing a bikini.

Watching Carol, or feeling Robert's body touching mine. I couldn't tell which, but I was getting extremely horny.

Carol looked at us, and then back into Stu's eyes. "Let's put on a show."

You mean they weren't putting on a show already?

Carol whispered in Stu's ear. He nodded and sat up on the edge of the tub, with Carol now between his legs. A satisfied grin on his face.

Carol looked at me. "You don't mind do you sweetie?"

I shook my head. Not truly believing what I was seeing. Not understanding why she called me sweetie.

She removed his shorts, and his cock sprung up. He was sporting a solid 9-inch erection, and she wasted no time sliding the tip into her mouth.

Robert was watching me, as well as enjoying the show. He trailed his finger up my spine, and caressed my neck. The sensual touch startled me, and I shifted forward. And because we were so close, my left hand landed on his inner thigh when I moved to brace myself. This earned a wide grin from him.

I blushed and looked away, back to Carol's fine cock sucking skills. Yet for some reason, I didn't pull my hand away from his thigh.

Carol was doing impressive work, sliding that cock deep into her throat. She almost fit it all the way in, and held it there. Choking on it.

She would pull back to gasp for breath, before bobbing her head up and down on his cock once more. Her hand held the base of this monster, and slowly stroked it.

I had never seen anything like it. She was clearly reveling in the taste, and enjoyed putting on a show.

Robert was clearly affected as well. He sat up slightly for an instant, and I felt the brush of fabric below my fingers resting on his thigh. Then I realized what he was doing.

I stared at him in shock as he pulled his shorts off, and dropped them onto the deck.

Carol looked back at me and winked, before once again diving down on Stu's cock.

What did that mean?

Robert draped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him, cuddling me.

My hand once again inexplicably dropped between his legs. Only now my hand touched his enormous cock. It twitched in response to my touch.

I attempted to pull my hand back, but Robert took hold of my hand, and placed it onto his cock.

I looked him in the eyes, and debated challenging him. I didn't.

My attention returned to Carol. She was now licking his balls, leaving his cock to hang over her face. Its surface glistening with her saliva. Her tongue moved in long slow slips along his sac, savouring its taste.

Unconsciously, I began to move my hand in concert with her movements, stroking Robert's cock. I could feel it grow, hardening due to my touch

I was jacking off another man, and making him hard.

His cock was so thick that I could barely fit my hand around it. I could feel its veins. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced, or even dreamt about.

That was a lie. I have been fantasizing about cocks for years, but was too ashamed to admit it, even to myself.

Robert whispered in my ear. "That's good baby, keep going."

I looked at him with a shy smile, and quickly turned away. My stroking intensified.

Carol had Stu's cock back in her mouth, and was furiously bobbing up and down, slurping and moaning.

Stu gripped her hair, and his muscles tightened. His breath was shallow, but for a low groan of satisfaction.

Robert had lowered his hand slowly down my back, and now squeezed my ass. By leaning into him and his strong chest, I gave his hand better access. His hand could fully cover my ass cheek. The tight fabric of the bikini felt wonderful with his firm hands.

Stu was getting close. "Ugh...ugh...ugh." He had taken over, and was fucking Carol's mouth. Much to her delight, judging from the glint in her eyes.

I was pumping Robert's cock excitedly.

Stu went rigid and groaned. Carol's lips were wrapped around his cock doing her best to swallow every drop of his seed.

He pulled out, fully slated, and lowered himself back into the hot tub. Carol had a self-congratulatory smile on her face. She scooped up the semen which dribbled down her chin, and licked her fingers.

She looked back to Robert and I, noting my arm movement at his waist. She grinned, looking at me directly. "Having fun sweetie?"

I blushed, and looked up to Robert. He also had a pleased smile.

12