Reactions 01 - The Wedding

Story Info
At my son's Wedding I confront my wife.
5k words
4.1
44.6k
69
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(What follows will be what I am calling short "Reaction" stories. In the real world I am a stoic and probably some people would call me old fashioned. My ideas about marriage are probably not up to date. But one of the ideas I believe is that a couple should not stay together just for the sake of it. If trust or respect are lost by either person then its time to go their separate ways.

In my view going outside the marriage never solves the problem it just covers over the cracks in the marriage. However, I am an old Romantic and if a wife or husband has a one and done lapse in the marriage and if the wife or husband can prove they are trustworthy, then maybe just maybe the marriage can be saved.

These "Stories" that follow will be stand alone short stories. If short stories or Romantic endings are not your thing stop reading here. Yes this is a Romantic story and No it isn't BTB story. If that is what you want move on to the loving wives category.)

(Reaction #1- The Wedding.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My name is Gary Smith and I have been married for 25 years, I am currently sitting at my sons wedding main table. I am ill at ease in my hired suit and tuxedo. My job as a warehouse manager means I can wear anything I like, I choose not to wear a suit it makes me feel uncomfortable.

My son, David, is currently dancing with his bride, a beautiful young woman called Anna. They are both 22, my wife and I got married at the same age.

I have no idea where my wife Carrie is at the moment, I last saw her over an hour ago talking frantically to a colleague from her work place, it seems he invited himself. And she didn't look happy he was there.

Everyone in the hall looked surprised when the man in question, Steve Walker, a Director of Sales where he and my wife work. He was trying to drag my wife onto the dance floor and wanted to dance with her. I got the impression he was under the influence of something. I'm not sure how he got in but I will talk to the organisers very soon.

It was evident my wife didn't want him there and didn't want anyone to know who he was. She frantically looked at me for help. Even in my pissed off mood I couldn't let him ruin her in public.

He was very surprised when I stood up walked over to him and punched him in the face then in his stomach and then raised my knee and caught him in the balls.

Then I dragged him moaning and groaning outside and threw him in the pond just outside the hall. He looked very embarrassed and crawled out of the pond and still in pain got into his car and drove off. Carrie, my wife ran off outside to apparently get some fresh air.

My wife is the same age as me 44. I am 6ft tall stocky with close cropped grey hair. My son looks like me in looks and he has my temperament. Once everyone had applauded my actions everyone got back to celebrating the wedding there were questions but I deflected them saying he was just an unwanted guest.

My daughter, Mary, looks like her mother, short with curves and long black hair. I looked over at her and her friends in a corner of the room laughing and joking about something, possibly my actions.

She must have sensed me looking her way and excused herself and lifting up her bridesmaid dress walked over to the table. She bent down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Dad, what are you doing here by yourself?" She said looking around obviously for her mother.

I picked up my half empty beer glass that had been half empty for an hour.

"Your mother is somewhere else, she went outside to get some air, after seeing her boyfriend get beaten up and drive away. As soon as this is over we are going to have a talk, if I don't like the answers then sadly these papers in this envelope will be given to your mother."

I saw her face drop, "Dad, seriously? Today of all days?"

"Mary, I'm sorry but I have tried to get some straight answers from your Mother but she has not been honest with me as yet, by contrast I have been very honest with her."

"Dad, she loves you, she wouldn't throw away your marriage for a bit of fun with another man."

"Mary, I'm glad you are so optimistic. For two weeks your mother has supposedly been going out with some of her female friends from work. In actuality she has been having dinner and dancing dates with the man I threw outside."

Mary looked shocked, "Dad, how do you know about this?"

"Well one night last week she came home much later than expected, she was drunk. She just took off her clothes and fell asleep on the bed, no apology or recognition of me, she smelt of aftershave, not mine."

I paused briefly and took a sip of my beer.

"Then one night this week she did the same thing, your Aunt and a friend brought her home, she was very upset and very drunk. Your Aunt just said she and a friend saved your mother. When I asked your mother about it she just said she had a good time dancing with a few people and drank a bit too much and then came home. But I have it on good authority it was not just dancing."

Mary looked at me then looked around for her Mother, "Dad, I'm going to look for her and when I do I'm going to find out what's going on. Dad, you aren't cheating on Mum are you? No late nights at the warehouse? No late nights at the pub you and Uncle John go to occasionally?"

I took my daughter's hands in mine, "No Mary, I would never cheat or disrespect your Mother. I would only ever go out with another woman if I was no longer married. It's not me who is looking outside their marriage, I love your Mother and I thought she loved me, but maybe I'm wrong."

"Okay Dad, I believe you, but I can't believe Mum would cheat on you. Anyway I'm going to get a search party and find Mother."

With that she got up and hugged me and then walked back to her friends. She spoke with them and they all got up and circulated around the hall. I finally finished my beer and then joined the search.

It took me fifteen minutes to find my wife. She was outside on the decking at the back of the Castle, she was staring out over the rose garden of the Castle where the wedding breakfast was being held.

She looked beautiful in a classic business suit, the skirt was just above her knees and the jacket hugged her upper body. The blouse she wore was low cut showing off her breasts. It was a daring blouse and I didn't really approve but on the other hand the other women were wearing more daring outfits so I shouldn't worry about it too much.

The door creaked as I opened it and she turned around and saw me. I could see she had been crying, her make-up was running down her face it made it look like army camouflage paint. I saw she had an empty champagne flute in one hand.

She turned towards me, "Gary, I am so sorry. I have been incredibly stupid. I almost threw away the best thing to ever happen to me."

I stood next to her but didn't touch her, "Did you have sex with him?" I said bluntly.

"What? No, never, I wouldn't do that to you." She looked a bit shocked I was so blunt.

"Carrie, let me define sex and fucking to you, in my book apart from another man putting his cock inside you, kissing you, touching you, stroking your vagina, touching your tits, touching your arse. You touching him, you giving him a blowjob. All of the above for me is fucking another man. So, I will ask again, did you fuck him?"

Carrie flung herself at me, I just about caught her.

"No Gary, I didn't. He wanted to fuck me, and yes I admit he touched my arse a couple of times and we kissed on the lips. He tried touching me under my clothes but I stopped him. I remember he even tried it the last time I went out with him. But someone threw a glass of water over us, it was of course your sister, Diana, she was at the same club.

Dave was obviously trying to seduce me, and I stupidly allowed myself to get drunk. Luckily for me she saved me from my own stupidity. And of course your sister saved me again from my brain malfunction. It was a good job she was there to save me. And also kick the bastards arse."

"Yes my sister took some photos of you and him last week and this week. A couple of photos while you were dancing and a couple of photos after you got drenched and then two photos where you slapped him around the face. And she followed you and him last week that is when she really saved you. You owe her big time."

"Yes Gary, it was that night that woke me up. I should have never let Steve talk me into going out with him. I have disrespected you and I am so sorry. This is all on me, you have been a great husband to me and a good Father to our children. I think I lost sight of that, I should have known you wouldn't put up with me playing around with someone else. Honestly I had no idea what he thought coming here today."

She hugged me very tightly as if she thought this was the end of our marriage.

"Carrie, listen to me in this envelope I have some divorce papers. It states we split everything equally and then we move on with our lives. The children know about this and they are still going to talk to you and be part of your life. But they are finding it hard to understand why you almost cheated on me, well actually you did emotionally cheat on me. Am I such an arsehole that I somehow lost your love, was I so bad making love to you that you would look elsewhere for it."

She suddenly stood up straight, "Gary, don't you ever say any of those things again. I never thought of you as an ogre. You have always satisfied me in bed, you are a caring loving Father and husband. Yes your ideas are a bit out tune with modern thinking, but that is you. I wouldn't change you for the world. I'm just sorry I let things get this far and hurt you and our children."

"I have to ask, is he the only one?"

She looked shocked, "Yes, Gary he is the only man other than you to touch me. It will always only be you from now on if you can forgive me."

"So, you didn't fuck him?"

"No."

"Did he touch you over your clothes while dancing? And did he also stroke and touch your arse while dancing and any other time?"

She looked at the ground and said quietly, "yes he touched me through my clothes and while dancing touched and stroked my arse. And yes he did stroke my arse several times, apparently he likes my arse."

"Okay, this is your last chance to be honest with me. If you lie to me I give this package to you and we are divorced in 6 months. Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

I could see her thinking about what to say.

"Okay, enough thinking time." I said impatiently.

Just then my sister appeared with my daughter and our son.

Diana walked up to us carrying some photos, "Gary, I think your children need to be here for this it could affect them later on down the line."

My wife looked uncertainly at the photos.

I turned to my wife and again asked, "Is there anything you want to add before we look at the photos?"

My daughter obviously wanted to comfort her Mother. My son just stood there with his arms crossed. He was waiting to see what happened.

Carrie looked at each of us took a deep breath then said, "Everyone, please accept my apologies. For the past two weeks I lost sight of the fact I have a beautiful family and a loving caring husband. And yes a loving sister in law."

Diana briefly smiled.

Carrie continued, "I let a smooth talking arsehole distract me from what I had. However, I will say that apart from being touched outside of my clothing, and my arse being felt up. I swear to all of you to the best of my knowledge my two evenings with the arsehole were just drinking and dancing. Nothing else happened, thanks to Diana. And knowing how much I have hurt everyone here, I deeply regret my actions and I promise to be the best Mother, the best Wife, the best sister in law to you all."

She paused and took a very unsteady breath.

"Okay Diana, show us the photos of what happened, I'm ready to face anything you all throw at me." With that said she flung herself at me again and started sobbing.

Diana cleared her throat, "Umm Carrie, I admit I am angry with you for allowing yourself to get into the mess you are in. And if these photos showed me anything that would implicate you I would punch you so hard you wouldn't wake up for a week. However, it seems you are telling the truth. From the nights you were with the arsehole all you did was drink and dance, and anytime he got close to getting under your clothes you kept him at bay. Yes I know I helped, and yes you owe me big time."

Diana past me a few photos that showed a couple dancing close to each other presumably, dancing to a slow song, but nothing else. Next was a photo of them closer together, he had his hand on my wife's arse.

Diana paused for a moment, "Gary, in your wife's defence she did keep moving his hand. Even in her drunk state."

She then showed a photo of them in a booth in the club, it was obvious my wife was drunk and looked out of it. Diana then showed me the photo of the arsehole looking around and seeing my sister taking photos with her phone.

The next photos showed him coming towards my sister. Then the next couple of photos showed him curled up in pain. Just after my sister punched him in the face and stomach and balls. My sister teaches self defence at a College nearby so she can certainly handle herself.

Diana then showed me a video of my wife, very drunk, staggering towards the arsehole. She actually fell over him and accidentally kicked him in the balls. Diana and a friend helped my wife up.

The video ended there. Diana and her friend brought my wife home that night. That was last week. Diana told me earlier that my wife has not had any contact with the arsehole until today. And as far as she knows it was a surprise he turned up at the wedding.

David was quiet through the interrogation. Finally he looked at his Mother, "Mother, what I see is a woman who forgot about her family and husband for two nights of fun, thanks to Aunt Diana no real harm was done, apart from you embarrassing yourself. So you are still my Mother, but I will help Dad keep eye on you. And I will use this for a chat with my wife."

With that said he briefly hugged his Mother then went inside the hall.

Mary then said, "I agree with David, you are on probation. One slip from you and me and David will stick together with Dad. You will lose everything and everyone in our family."

She hugged her Mother and she and my sister went inside leaving us alone.

"Carrie, listen carefully, I love you and always will. I have never had a reason to doubt your love for me until the past couple of weeks. Just so you know I want you to quit your job and find another one. Obviously I want you to have no contact with the arsehole. I want this to be a one and done. I will not watch you day and night and I personally won't follow you around."

I took a moment to gather my thoughts.

"These papers will stay with us in plain view, if you ever contemplate looking elsewhere for anything extra I'm not giving you in our marriage you need to sign the papers. Do you understand?"

Tears were flowing down my wife's face. She nodded then softly said, "Gary, I understand everything you say. I understand you not trusting me and I promise you I will always talk to you. I will never cheat on you or our family ever again. I love you Gary, I always will. I will prove to you I can be trusted. And Gary, you can keep the papers but I promise you, you won't need them."

She then hugged me and kissed me on the lips. I took her hand, looked at the hall then looked out the walled garden. An idea came into my head.

"Carrie, be honest, is our sexlife a bit boring?"

"Ummm Gary, I don't know what to say, if you are asking me if I wanted a little bit more excitement in our love making, then yes, I would like that. But you have always satisfied me and I would never use that as an excuse to cheat on you."

I took my wife's hand and pulled her into the walled garden. I locked the gate and turned and pulled her to me I then kissed her hard on the lips. At the same time I moved my hand down and under her skirt. I moved my hand inside her knickers and ran a finger up and down her vagina lips.

At first she didn't know what to do or what was going on, but when I kissed her with passion and touched her vagina she melted into me and kissed me back with just as much passion. She leant back against the gate and took off her jacket she then opened her shirt and took it off she then reached behind her back and undid her bra.

It was a warm day but her nipples were rock hard as the fresh air hit them. I bent down and kissed and licked her nipples and gently bit her breasts leaving a hickey. I now had three fingers inside my wife and I was slowly but forcefully moving my fingers in and out of my wife's sopping wet vagina.

"Gary...please stop teasing me...please Gary...I'm going to cum all over your fingers if you are not careful...yes Gary mark my breasts....they are yours only yours...yes Gary...Gary yes keep going...YES GARY...I LOVE YOU..."

I stopped fucking her with my fingers and before she could stop me I turned her around she placed her hands on the wall. I undid my trousers took out my rock hard cock and thrust it all the way inside my wife's vagina. I let her feel how hard my cock was and then hard and fast I fucked her.

She moaned and begged and grunted as I fucked her and she pushed back taking it all. I'm not particularly long but my cock is thick. It always stretches the sides of her vagina. She says she loves the feeling. We got a rhythm going and soon we where both breathing heavily and gasping out each others name.

Finally I couldn't take anymore. I shot my load deep inside my wife at the same time she climaxed. I held on to her breasts as my cock softened inside her and she came down from her sex induced high.

Ever practical she bent down and reached into a jacket pocket and took out some tissues. We cleaned ourselves up and quickly went to our room in the castle. We didn't say anything we both stripped off and shared a shower. Yes we had sex again. My wife sucked my cock then turned and bent over showing me her arse.

"Gary, my love fuck arse, its high time I gave it you. I promise you on our children's lives no one has ever got close to touching my bare arse except you. This arse is yours. This Vagina is yours. These breasts are yours. My love, I promise from now on I will allow you access to my body anytime, anywhere you want."

I stepped up and put some soap on my cock, I then slowly and gently ran my cock up and down her vagina getting my cock well lubricated.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked trying to control my breathing.

"Yes my love, I am sure about giving you my body and I am sure about you fucking my arse, so my love take me.."

I did just that. We didn't make love we fucked. I fucked my wife's arse and she loved it once she got used to it. When we both climaxed we kissed and held each other.

Carrie started crying and saying how sorry she was and how she really meant her pledge to me. She told me she understands my trust and faith in her has been severally hit.

But she promised to do everything she could to get my trust back. And she would try to gain our families trust and most importantly get the trust of our children back. She also told me to keep the divorce papers, if at anytime she was tempted to stray then she would tell me and sign the papers.

After the shower we changed into our casual clothes. Me in a shirt and trousers, Carrie in a simple summer dress. It showed off her curves very nicely and I had to admit she looked beautiful. Walking down the corridor to the hall she took my hand. And when we walked in to hall quite a few people turned around to watch us.

Our children and their friends smiled as they saw us holding hands. We walked up to the main table and both our children came up to us.

12