Reactions 02 - Hell No...!

Story Info
Just another night out with friends...goes badly.
3.3k words
4.08
44.7k
65
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reactions#2: Hell No..!

(Writers Note: I have been accused of not putting enough emotion in my stories. The truth is I am not an emotional person. This site is full of "Emotional" and "Emotive" writers and readers, I leave it to them to be "Emotional".

What follows is a short story, it is very loosely based in reality, yes this incident did happen to my wife Luisa and myself the other couple involved still live in the same town as we do but they do not have any interaction with Luisa or myself, it appears my threat to bodily harm the husband did the trick. That is a good thing.

Yes this scene did happen, however, it didn't happen quite this way in reality my wife had to stop me causing more of a scene than I did and to stop me injuring the husband and two other people permanently.

Obviously I don't have a criminal record, so no I didn't maim or kill Nigel and Sarah's other playmates, but it was a close run thing. This "scene" in reality happened about 8 or 9 years ago.)

Hell No...!

Its a Saturday afternoon and my wife, Luisa and I just finished making love. Yes married couples do make love, love is very much involved when my wife of 20 plus years and I are intimate. Occasionally we fuck, but most of the time its sensuous lovemaking.

We had just satisfied each other and reinforced our love for each other. This particular day started with Luisa walking around the house and garden in a cut off t-shirt and arse hugging shorts. She teased me for least an hour before finally letting me drag her upstairs.

There was lots of bending over showing off her shapely arse. There was lots of reaching up and exposing half of her breasts to me.

When I started to move towards her she teasingly kept moving away from me, it was a game we played. Yes I had seen my wife naked many times but this is just a bit of fun.

My wife has beautiful full breasts and in a tight cut off t-shirt seeing them revealed like this was definitely making my cock hard. Luisa knew this and she turned on some music and started dancing suggestively.

"Gary, you can't touch me until the housework is done. You can only look, oh but I can touch you." She said with a suggestive look.

So that's how the afternoon went on, my 40 year old wife danced around me and touched me and slapped my hands away when I reached out to touch her.

It was a game Luisa played sometimes to see how long I could last before I turned into a caveman and dragged her upstairs or simply took her bent over an armchair or sofa.

In this case I lasted an hour, before I caught her picked her up and laid her on the dinning table, I lifted up her t-shirt and kissed and licked and sucked her breasts, by the time I had finished with her breasts Luisa had cum and was leisurely playing with her vagina.

Needless to say I did turn into a caveman, I picked her up slung her over my shoulder and with her pretending to object I carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed. I then undressed her and kissed and licked all over her body.

She loves foreplay and she loves being kissed and touched. This afternoon I did just that, when she climaxed again, I slid my rock hard cock into her very wet vagina and made love to her. At some point she tried rolling me over.

"Gary my love, this is very good, but I want to ride your cock," she said into my ear while putting her legs around me and pulling my cock in as far as it would.

I'm not going to boast about the size of my cock, suffice to say it does the job, my wife gets off on it and it satisfies her. I let her roll me over onto my back she then rode my cock until we both climaxed.

Luisa lay down with her head resting on my chest my cock slowly softened we stayed that way for about ten minutes until we both realised were getting cum and sweat all the sheets and the smell was not good. We got up shared a shower and yes made love in the shower.

By this time it was early evening and we hadn't planned anything maybe just cuddle up on the sofa, however while I was getting dressed Luisa received a message from Sarah a friend from work, Sarah and her husband wanted to know if we wanted to go out tonight for a drink and maybe take in a bar/night club.

Luisa hadn't got dressed completely yet she was walking around in a red lace bra and knickers set I bought her for Christmas. Its one of her favourite sets, when she tried it on in the shop changing room I snuck inside and yes it had the desired affect.

We almost had sex in the changing room but we got interrupted, the assistant smiled as we left the shop.

Luisa showed me the text, "Well it's been a while since we went out with them, Sarah has been asking us when we had planned to go out again," Luisa said slowly turning around showing me her beautiful body, yes I admit I was distracted once again.

Dancing isn't my thing, but my wife likes dancing and is very good at it so I go along with her.

I smiled and said, "You have got that red dress you want to try on and see how it looks on a dancefloor."

"Yes Gary, that's true, so I take it we are going out tonight?"

"Yes, why not? let's go out and have some fun, Sarah and Nigel have always been good for a fun night, however last time we went out as a foursome I think Sarah was having a bit too much fun with other people and Nigel didn't seem to mind, so if that does happen we are leaving."

"Yes my love, I agree. You do remember I came back to our table to drag you on to the dancefloor, I know dancing isn't your thing, but I like to discourage any would be dance partners, let's be honest Gary, a tall well built man like you would probably keep anyone away from me. Thinking about Sarah does flirt at work, but to my knowledge nothing has happened at work, but yes let's watch and see what happens."

Luisa picked out the red dress, it was a lace dress with material inside protecting the modesty of the person wearing it, apparently you can take the protective layer out just leaving the lace, of course at that point it became see through my wife is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, but call me old fashioned but her body is for me to touch.

Equally, my body is hers. Neither of us has any fantasy about being with someone else.

While my wife put the dress on I got out a clean pair of jeans and a decent shirt I tend to dress casually, anywhere we go the dress code will have to be casual.

"Gary could you zip me up?"

Luisa walked towards me in her high heels, it made her much taller than she really is. She turned around and I zipped up the dress not before kissing her neck and lovingly stroking her breasts making her nipples almost poke through the lace.

She turned around and with mock seriousness said, "Now look what you've done, just for that,"

She started stroking my cock through my jeans, the jeans are a slim fit and hug my lower body there isn't much room when my cock gets hard, which by the way was rock hard.

"Okay, enough of that for now, when we get home we can carry on this conversation." She said smiling.

I took my wife's hand away from my cock and we carried on getting ready. Luisa doesn't like putting on large amounts of make up but any make up she does put on only enhances her looks. I had shaved and sprayed myself with deodorant and put after shave on, so I was ready well before Luisa was.

I went downstairs leaving her to it. After about ten minutes I heard the noise of her shoes on the floor boards I waited at the bottom the stairs. As she walked down the stairs I was stunned once again how beautiful my wife is.

"Luisa, you are truly beautiful,"

I said simply, she knows I don't exaggerate and any words I say I mean them, I don't flatter someone just for the sake of it.

"Thank you my love, you look and smell very nice too my love, now let's go have some fun." I kissed her on the cheek to avoid smudging her make up.

Luisa had put on bright red lipstick and painted her nails bright red her shoes were also bright red. She really did look stunning. We called a taxi and after five minutes it turned up. The taxi driver couldn't take his eyes off Luisa as we climbed into the taxi.

Luisa obviously liked the attention but when the driver kept looking at her and wasn't focused on driving she leant forward and said,

"My husband just got of prison, he beat up and almost killed a taxi driver who kept staring at me."

The driver gulped and focused on the road he didn't even charge us, he just mumbled something about having no change. We both laughed as we entered the pub/nightclub and saw Sarah and Nigel sitting in a booth in a corner of the pub.

(At this point I will point out neither my wife or me knew Nigel and Sarah had planned anything, and we didn't know Nigel was the type of husband who got off on watching his wife play with other men.

Up until this evening it was never mentioned and both my wife and I just thought Sarah was a flirt but in the end harmless.)

We exchanged hugs and handshakes and we caught up on any news we had in common. We then ordered drinks and ordered our food. It was just an evening out with friends.

After we all finished our meals and the women had wine and cocktails and me and Nigel had our IPAs we relaxed and just made small talk. Eventually Sarah took hold of my wife's hand and lead her on to the dancefloor.

Luisa looked at me and smiled mouthing "I love you." As she went with Sarah.

Sarah is a short slim blond haired woman, like my wife and myself she is 40 years of age.

As I said before Luisa is a good dancer as is Sarah, between them after ten or so minutes they were attracting attention and the various men in the night club seem to be circling them.

I looked at Nigel, who was sitting opposite me. He is tall and slim and a very easy going man, I considered him a friend. Sarah and my wife have worked together for five years during that time we have been out as a foursome maybe ten times over the 5 years we had known each other.

Nothing untoward had ever been said or discussed to make think otherwise.

Luisa and Sarah have been out many times during work related outings. And they often go out together for lunches and the occasional night out. But generally we go out as a foursome.

"Luisa dances very well." Nigel said sipping his beer.

"Yes she does." I said as I also sipped my beer. But my focus was on my wife and Sarah I watched as Sarah pulled Luisa deeper in to the dancefloor as she did so thought I saw a look of concern on my wife's face, one rule we had was on a night out we never lost sight of each other.

I stood up and was about to go and look for Luisa.

Nigel took my arm, "Hey Gary, let them have their fun, Sarah often gets picked up on the dancefloor and has a good time with one or two men. She always comes back to me."

That statement surprised me, but I had more important things to think about.

"Nigel, I don't know what game you and your wife play, but there is no way I am letting anyone have fun with my wife." I said this and then lifted his hand from my arm.

"Seriously Gary, let your wife enjoy herself." He grabbed my arm a bit more forcefully and tried pulling me back.

"Nigel, fuck off, right now." I said this loud enough for other people on nearby tables to look our way.

Just so you know all my life I have worked in warehouses and factories. I am broad shouldered and I am strong. I can certainly hold my own in any fight, however, if I start a fight I finish it quickly.

Nigel has only ever seen my calm, unemotional side. He often remarked how he envied my cool exterior. My wife told me once Sarah really goes for the "cold" exterior I portray.

However, my wife likes it more. The only person who has seen my emotional side is my wife. She melts my cold exterior every time.

Nigel was shocked by my response, but he regained his composure.

"Gary, come on, relax have another drink." He once again grabbed my arm.

I didn't think I just acted, I landed a punch on his nose. I heard a satisfying sound of pain even over the music. Nigel slumped back in the booth holding his nose.

"Do not get back up again. Stay here do not leave this spot." I said again loud enough to be heard by several people in the general area.

I then headed through the dance floor until I came to a stop, in a dark corner two men I didn't know and Sarah were pressed up against my wife who was desperately trying to get away from them.

At this point I saw red, I stalked up to them and grabbed Sarah's arm and pulled her off of my wife, I not very gently pushed her away until she fell over and knocked several dancers over.

They looked at her and started shouting at her, I then grabbed the nearest man and threw him against a wall, then I grabbed the other man span him around and threw him into a group of dancers he ended up in a heap with the dancers. They targeted him and started pushing and shoving him.

My wife ran to me and hugged me.

Sarah had by now stood up and was walking towards us with an angry expression, she got a foot near to us when my wife let go of me and stepped forward and slapped her so hard Sarah fell over again. The music by this point had stopped and the crowd were standing around watching.

Luisa put her high heeled shoe into the middle of Sarah's stomach.

"You fucking bitch Sarah, I thought we were friends, from now on you will never speak to me again, how dare you try this shit on me? You and your pathetic husband picked the wrong husband and wife to fuck with. Now, get your skank arse out of my sight."

"But it was just a bit of fun, Nigel likes me flirting and getting hot with other people, I always go home with him. I would never let anyone hurt you, you might have enjoyed it..." Sarah was babling obviously trying to talk her way out of it.

Luisa reached down and grabbed the front of Sarah's dress and pulled her up so her face was close to Sarah's

"No, I would not enjoy it. Gary is my husband and my lover, I don't need anyone else. Now, we are leaving, I want you to explain to your two friends over there, I am not on the menu, you however seem to be enjoy your evening, goodbye bitch."

It was at that point two bouncers and two uniformed policemen appeared. Nigel was trailing behind holding a tissue to his nose trying to stop the blood.

My wife and I were taken into the office and questioned by the officer's. It was plain to see Sarah and Nigel had set my wife up.

It was pre planned, Sarah had two swinger friend's she went out with, Sarah wanted Luisa to get involved and be compromised so I would want some revenge.

Yes it seems Sarah wanted me sexually after my wife kept telling her how satisfied she was with me. It seems Nigel doesn't quite cut it sexually, so Sarah has to look elsewhere for satisfaction.

Nigel at first was reluctant but now was fully on board and it apparently made him a better lover when she told him how many men she had that day, we learned later Nigel can't actually get an erection without Sarah telling him about what she did with other men.

Of course all this was news to my wife and I. Until tonight there was never any hint of them being in any type swinging lifestyle. Just as well, if Luisa and myself knew they were in the lifestyle we would have stopped being with them.

Yes I know all those people in the swinging groups always say they never pressurise anyone into doing anything. But we know what really happens.

Anyway, Nigel was going to press charges but Sarah talked him out of it. It helped that several people came forward telling the police Nigel grabbed my arm first, which is true, I just retaliated.

So no charges were brought against anyone, although Sarah and her two men friends were cautioned. If they tried this again they would be charged. And technically speaking Sarah now had a criminal record which made things difficult for her at work.

After that night we never saw Nigel or Sarah socially again, unfortunately my wife still works in the same building as Sarah, apparently Sarah did apologise to my wife at work and said it was all Nigel's idea and she did send me an email apologising for her part in the evening, I'm not sure if I believe her, but she did seem sincere.

Luisa and I still go out with family and friends, yes Luisa gets asked to dance even while she is holding my hand, and yes my wife wears the red dress. Most would be suitors take one look at my face and know they are going to get nowhere. As my wife keeps telling me,

"Why would I go out on a date with my husband but then dance with other men?,"

Yes I dance with my wife, but I'm not a dancer, I'm just a prop for her to dance around.

Oh and Luisa is trying and succeeding in getting me to express my emotions more sometimes in the car going home, sometimes stopping off in a field somewhere, we both show our emotions while making love or having sex.

Sometimes we get emotional in our garden and yes more often than not in our bedroom. It does have its advantages not having children. Life is good for us. And Luisa and our friends and family tell me I'm not quite so cold as I once was.

The end.

(Writers Note: Thank you for reading this story, I know this story won't be for everyone. Once again thank you to my followers)