Read My Lips

Story Info
Caprice goes clubbing and finds a night of passion.
7.8k words
4
10.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

This story is completely fictitious and the characters are all adults, but there is a fantasy rape. If that offends you, please be warned that you might want to exit the ride before it starts.

Read My Lips

It was not my first time around the block.

The party was jumping, with young, available, energetic,... did I say young? I know they carefully check id's at the door, but some of these people looked to be too young to legally fuck, let alone drink! Some of them had athletic bodies, while others were disproportionate in a way that suggested 'fake'.

The music was loud and full of bass, while the lighting was mostly from stage lights, beamed from above and reflecting off of silver, red and blue disco balls.

"Drink?" Yelled the young guy that had been dancing in front of me for the last 5 minutes.

I had certainly noticed him, though I had not acknowledged his ravaging of my body with his eyes. I acted like I hadn't even noticed, though I most definitely did. Even without undressing him, I knew that he was a bad boy.

I looked him over without shame.

"Strawberry vodka," I yelled, but I didn't even smile.

"Hi Strawberry Vodka, I'm Victor Kolla," he returned my yell and smiled.

What the fucking fuck. It was original enough to get my attention.

"Caprice." I called out my name, but smiled just in case he was toying with me.

"Oh! I capiche," he bellowed. "But I can't hear worth a FUCK." He finished, but he smiled when I nodded.

"Let's go eat," he cried, while miming a spoon going to his mouth.

I took his offered hand and followed him to his table. I kept a small clutch on a chain, since I came to the club stag, and I didn't even have a table to sit at. There were 3 other guys there, and they looked equally well built. They stood as they saw me, which goes a long way toward showing good character.

It was not as loud in this area of the nightclub, so my hand holder introduced me to his friends.

"This is Strawberry Vodka," he started. "And these are my friends, Carl, Fin and Tito."

I nodded and smiled at each of them, but I didn't bother to correct the name I had been given, or say anything for that matter.

"We are off to get to know each other over some food," Victor informed his companions. "Don't wait up."

They smiled, and one of them winked at me. They had certainly undressed me with their eyes, but I am very used to that.

Victor grabbed a set of keys from the table.

"You can take an Uber." He growled at his associates.

I was hungry, and quite interested in my new friend, so I was happy to leave the club before I had really even started the evening. The valet was fast, allowing us barely a chance to comment on the spring day, when he pulled up in an Escalade SUV. Victor walked me over to the passenger side, opened the door, helping me into the tall seat without grabbing my ass.

Check, check, and (grudgingly) check. I would have ignored a slight cupping of my buttocks, but I still liked his gentleman-like approach to making friends.

"Is the Grillhouse Okay, Strawberry?"

He was referring to a very nice restaurant nearby, and it adjoined a Holiday Inn Express. I was not in the habit of going all the way on a first date, and I could tell that we were in a rental, so I assumed that Victor was a visitor to our city.

He pulled into the lot and found a spot near the door. It was only 9, so the late crowd had not filled the place yet. I scurried over to his hip as he exited the vehicle, so instead of walking all the way around the large SUV, he took my hand, and helped me out of the driver's side.

Check.

"An intimate spot?" Victor asked the Maitre D, but he looked to me for acceptance and I gave him a nod.

The man nodded and turned to lead us down an ornate, but dimly lit, hall.

He turned into a side room, with a few booths around a huge fireplace, but no fire.

Victor held my hand as I shimmied into a booth, across from two men at each of the other two tables.

Victor came into the booth on the same side from me, prompting me to slide further around the table, but I stopped on the back side, facing the other tables.

I was immediately aware of their eyes, and grateful for the table cloth that hid both of us below the waist.

"Bread and Strawberry Vodka," Victor ordered, before the man could get away.

It was probably not his job to take the drink order, but the man was a professional, so he backed away, nodding.

"So tell me your story, Victor."

I like to ask open-ended questions when I meet people for the first time. It often results in a better understanding of the person, when they decide how to respond.

"Well, my dear, I am an engineer from Munich Germany, and I am here with my associates to tour the General Motors plant outside of your fine city."

He moved his arm around my waist and held me close.

"I'm going to call you, Bree, instead of Strawberry, if you don't mind," Victor whispered.

"I will call you Vic, then," I replied. "Vic."

The waitress came with a basket of rye bread, a variety of breadsticks, and a tray with two glasses and an unopened bottle of Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka. A busboy carried a bucket with ice and tongs.

"Do you need ice?" Victor asked me, and I shook my head.

"Nikto." He ordered. "No Ice, thankyou." He quickly corrected himself.

The busboy and the ice disappeared.

The waitress liberated the cap from the bottle, and poured two healthy samples, starting with mine.

"Should I give you a chance to study the menu?" She asked as she set the bottle down in front of us.

"I will flag you down," my friend informed her, and she hastened away.

Victor picked up my glass and handed it to me. I wondered if he was going to order my food for me too. My internal alarm was starting to tingle. He might be a bit too controlling. I decided to do a pre-emptive strike.

"I feel like meat tonight," I started, but quickly realized that my wording might suggest something lascivious. "I mean, the prime rib is really good here." I hoped that I had recovered, or that the language difference would hide my sexual overtones.

Victor seemed not to notice as he took a good swig of his vodka. I followed his lead, but as soon as I set my glass down, Victor picked up a bread stick and brought it to his lips, but paused before putting it in his mouth. His tongue darted out, and he gave it a little lick.

"Not too salty, like most of your American products," Victor reported.

He brought the stick to my lips and I opened to allow him to continue. He slowly pushed it into my mouth, far beyond a comfortable distance. I watched, cross eyed, as he pushed it into my throat. When he was about to force me to gag, I snapped my eyes to his eyes and closed my lips around the breadstick. He pulled the stick slowly out of my mouth. His smile melted any resistance that I had.

"I think that we will be good friends," he decided out loud, looking at how the moisture extended far down the shaft.

I could see that the other men were no longer talking. They were sitting back, watching us.

Victor pumped the stick in and out of my mouth a few times, then I thought that I had humiliated myself quite enough. I waited until half way out, and bit down with a crunch.

Victor pulled back, acting alarmed, or maybe not acting?

One of our spectators could be heard whispering, "She looks hungry."

We both had another shot, finishing off our drink, and this time I reached for a slice of dark bread. I bit off a fair bite then turning to Victor I stuffed the rest into his mouth. His piece was 6 times bigger than the one that I took, and it was quite dry, so we both needed a few minutes to clear our pallets.

"Would you care to order?" Our server had returned.

"I would love some uncooked vegetables as a starter," Victor responded. "Clean and raw, that is how I like it."

He turned to me.

"Would you order the main course, Bree. You have experience with this establishment." Vic was again a gentleman.

"I would do anything, for your juiciest, reddest primest piece of rib. Baked potatoes with the works and sauteed mushrooms." I could see Vic smiling so I continued. "He will have it the same."

The young lady smiled in a conspiratorial way. I wanted to ask her what she was thinking about, but I suspected that she was very jealous of me. I was just noticing the diamonds on his fingers and the expensive watch.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek. It had a pleasant smell of shaving cream or a minty aftershave.

"I want to read your lips, like a blind man." He said quietly.

I had to think for a sec. How does a blind man read? By touch?! He wants to touch my lips?

"Okay," I responded, but I was not sure what I was okay-ing.

He turned to face me and moved his far hand to lay it on my thigh, just off of my panties.

"I did not mean 'those' lips." He whispered, then he slowly finger-walked across my panties until he was on my labia. We stared into each other's eyes while his fingers lay over my mons.

The tray being placed on the table, brought me back to reality.

"A veggie plate with dip." The waitress announced, but seeing that we were engrossed with each other, she fled.

Victor started to slide his finger and thumb, up and down both swollen lips. Reading me like a blind man. I could feel my clit swelling under its protective flaps. Soon, it would be poking out like a new flower. I couldn't look away from his eyes, though I was very aware that the other men knew that something was going on.

"Look at your audience." My finger fiddling friend whispered.

I turned my head, but kept my vision on Vic until he removed his arm from around my waist and reached for a carrot. His left hand continued its steady reading of my lower lips. I knew that he would feel the moisture leaking through my lace undies.

As he turned to look at the tray, I pulled my eyes to the rest of the room.

My clitorus was now fully expanded and the pushing in of my labia caused friction on both sides, even though he never touched it. As he slid along the lips, it caused the fleshy hood to rub my favorite sex button.

My heart was racing and I was breathing harder. I realized that I might cum while four strangers were watching me.

"Do not climax without permission." He ordered, though not loudly.

I bit my lip. Then I realized that it wasn't going to stop me from exploding. I was afraid of what the consequences would be.

"May I cum please?" I whispered, barely loud enough to hear it myself. I hoped that I could do it without being too obvious or loud. It never occurred to me to tell him to stop.

"You have to ask them," he insisted, and they heard him.

They were all paying close attention to us. One of them cupped a hand to his ear.

I could not wait.

"May I cum, sirs?"

"Yes." Coursed through the small room.

First the relief went through my body, then the orgasm started and I couldn't help but moan and pulse my upper torso noticeably. I refrained from grunting, and I did not cry 'fuck' like I wanted to. My vision narrowed for a few seconds, then I was back.

"I'm sorry sir, but there have been some complaints."

The server was back. I was red faced and blinking with embarrassment.

"Who complained?" One of our audience members demanded. "Us four are the only ones that could have, and we most definitely did not."

The waitress fled again.

Victor took a carrot stick and brought it under the table. He slid it along my thigh and under my panties' elastic edge. I did nothing. There was enough fluid to let the root veggie slide easily into my cum hole.

The carrot was pulled back, and Victor pushed it right into his mouth.

"Yummy," he mused, just as the Maitre D came into the side room. He had a pitcher of water, and I briefly thought he would pour it on me! He probably should have.

"Any water?" he announced, but it looked like he was prepared to stay there for the duration.

One of my fans cleared his throat, to get his attention.

"Excuse me Garçon, but we will be paying their check." He insisted. "If you will please lift that tablecloth out of our way, we will make it worth your while.

He pulled a 100 dollar bill from his wallet and placed it on the table.

The guy was obviously keen to have the money, but he turned to seek permission from us.

"If he pays, it's only fair that we share." Victor filled the gap with his answer, though I could have opened my mouth for more than a moan.

The man started to shift the tablecloth.

"Take off your panties," Vic whispered.

My hands were at my sides, so I did not have to shift around too much. I hooked a band in both index fingers and pushed them past my knees, then used my legs to kick them off.

"Could you give those to our Patron," Vic insisted.

The Maitre D bent down for the panties, taking a good look for himself. He snagged the damp, black lace undies and turned to take them to the other side of the room. I thought I saw him bring it close to his face for a sniff, but I couldn't be sure. He laid them on the table and picked up his C note, then he backed out of their way, but stayed in the room to watch the entertainment.

Victor took a longer carrot and brought it to my exposed pussy. I kept a well trimmed landing strip so it was easy for him to find the slit. He eased it into me, while using his free hand to pull my far shoulder strap down.

He started a steady but slow pump into my wetness, mashing his fingers against my clit with each stroke. He peeled my dress down to expose my left breast, then he cupped it and pinched the nipple.

I slid closer to the edge of the bench seat and thrust my knees as wide as they could go. My mouth fell open and I started to go into another one.

"Ask." Victor demanded quietly.

"Can I cum?" I begged the room.

And before I could add, please, the Maitre D said, "Yes dear." So I did.

Victor pulled out the carrot.

"A bite? Anyone?" he offered.

The Maitre D again stepped forward to transfer the carrot on a plate, to the paying customer.

"Wait a sec while I get one for everyone." Victor offered, and the man was okay with the delay.

Four more vegetables were seasoned in my love channel and the five sticky treats were delivered to the other side. Each of them either tasted or ate their morsel.

The man then took the empty tray and left us, with me, still on full display.

I pulled my shoulder strap into place before our main dishes came to the room and the waitress kept her eyes downcast while she laid out our feast. I was famished.

She finally had everything down, and she scurried out the way she came. We ate our meal, commenting repeatedly on the supreme flavor of everything.

"Will there be dessert?" the girl had returned.

"I am sure there will be, dear, but we are full for now, thank you," Vic responded.

He pushed a hundred dollar bill across to her.

"That is for you, sweetheart. The gentleman over there has us covered," he claimed, pointing to our generous friends. My panties were lost, but I didn't expect to need them for the rest of the night.

My earlier analysis proved to be right, and I said yes to his invitation to join him for a nightcap in his room, only 4 floors up.

We smooched and dry humped during the elevator ride, then laughed as an older couple caught us doing a grind against the wall.

"I am so, so, sorry," I begged for their forgiveness as I returned that wandering dress strap to my shoulder.

"Nonsense, young lady. Take it while you can," she added.

I saw her man move in for a kiss as the doors closed, so I felt there was still goodness in the world.

Our clothes were shed like they were on fire. I swear the door hadn't closed before he was pulling me back onto his naked body.

We rolled around the bed, until I had to say one word, "condom."

Vic stopped, and pulled away slightly.

"Of course, my love," he answered and kissed me briefly.

He scurried to his pants and pulled out a strip of at least 6 Trojans. I squealed to show my happiness. I would not be left wanting.

He took a minute to hang our clothes on a chair, but he returned to the bed with my scarf and his tie.

"I want you to tie me to the headboard, and do whatever you want." He was standing there buck naked, with his cock pointing deliciously to the ceiling.

"Not tight," he continued. "Just for fun."

I thought about teasing him for an hour.

He stretched himself out on the queen sized bed, with his arms extended to the headboard.

I picked up the two restraints and approached the bed.

"Please be gentle, Mistress," he pleaded like a puppy.

I crawled up his body, stopping to lick his cock. It stood, thick and veiny. He moaned, so I left it and kissed him slowly, up his trim stomach, to his muscular chest.

I decided to try being in control. I used the tie on his left wrist against the wooden splines of the headboard. I figured that a single knot would only be a cosmetic entrapment, and that was all we needed. It was make believe anyway.

"The safe word is 'Macadamia'," I instructed my Supplicant.

The safe word that I chose made me think that I was nuts for allowing bondage with someone I did not know, but the bonds were not serious, and we had a safe word. I tied his other wrist with a similar loose knot, then kissed him while running my hands over his manly chest. His tongue raced in my mouth, and I realized that I was already ahead, two to zero. I could feel his hard cock against the crack of my ass while I straddled his abdomen.

I swung my leg back, so that I could check out his meaty pole.

There was a bead of cum on the slit on the top. I held him with both hands while I tenderly licked the tip. He looked healthy enough for a capless suck, but I remembered that he was from Europe, and that made me more cautious. I peeled open one of the Trojans.

He deserved a little lube under the crown, so I licked around the head, then I pushed the deluxe condom over his fat tip, and rolled it out, with my fingers, all of the way down to his lightly haired ball sack.

"I likee!" I gave my best Tommy Boy imitation, which probably meant nothing to Victor.

I went right into a hooker's mission for cum. He deserved relief, before I tortured him.

Up and down, I swallowed his tool and spit it back out, running my tongue back and forth while he moaned with pleasure.

I didn't use my hands at all, as I brought him to his first reward. I kept swallowing, even though the cream merely filled his latex cover.

"Fuck! That was the best head that I have ever had!" He complimented me with obvious joy.

I kissed and nibbled on the side, while his manhood sank down to his thigh.

I pulled off the condom and went to the toilet to drop it in. I came back with a damp cloth and cleaned his equipment, like a pro.

"How long until the next act?" I asked my sex slave.

"It depends on you," Vic answered with a smile.

"Well I can't wait," I answered, climbing onto the bed.

I put a knee on either side of his face and leaned my pussy to his lips. He attacked my slit with purpose, going deep and long, he filled me then tested how far he could stretch my clitorus.

His hands were unavailable, so I squeezed my own tits.

"Lick harder, Slave." I demanded more.

He did increase the pace, but it is hard to hold your head up while pushing upwards. Again I wished that his hands were free. I was too impatient to stay with his furtive licks. I snagged another condom and moved to his reinflated cock and pushed another rubber into place.

I slowly lowered myself onto his semi hard penis. I had to use both hands to keep him straight enough, but he went all of the way in, and I could feel life returning to his hot poker.

I humped, slowly for 6 or 8 strokes but then decided that the slave should do the work. I stopped at the high point, then I ordered my slave to fuck.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers