Reading

Story Info
Lazy play.
1.9k words
4.57
2.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda likes to read to unwind. After a long day of work her go to is a comfy bed, a good book and a glass of wine. Today Eric found Amanda asleep, laying perpendicular across the bed, a glass of half drank wine within reaching distance and her latest romance novel open on her chest as she napped away the tension. She must have fallen asleep after a particularly steamy part given the state of her undress. Despite her adorable look when she sleeps Eric made a quick decision to forgo his original plans for the evening and take advantage of what Amanda has laid out before him (unknowingly but oh so seductively).

Figuring he has a few minutes before Amanda wakes up Eric hops in the shower quickly. It has been a long week and he wants to adjust his mindset before he begins tonight's activities.

Re-entering the bedroom Amanda has moved slightly, causing the book to fall to her side and expose her gorgeous breasts to his hungry eyes. No matter how many times he sees them Amanda's breasts always enamor Eric, his hands twitch to touch that soft skin and his mouth eaters to lick and bite at those luscious mounds. But tonight is not a night for rushing. Tonight Eric is going to sip and savor Amanda's body one part at a time. He has all night and a good part of tomorrow morning after all.

Bending down beside the bed Eric whispers "are you ready to wake up love?" Gently brushing aside Amanda's hair he punctuates the question with a long slow kiss on her neck. As Amanda begins to stir and feels the adoration in Eric's kiss she melts into the bed beneath her. "You're home! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I like that....." Eric chuckles "I know baby girl. How was your day?"

"It was fine, long but much better now," Amanda states as she twist her head to take in the gorgeous half naked man kneeling beside her. Eric gently placed his hands on her shoulder, he is not ready for her to get up yet. Amanda easily acquiesces but continues to look at Eric longingly. "See something you like?" He teases? Shaking her head yes Amanda responds "The only thing that would make it better would be if that towel magically disappeared." Smiling Eric rises to his feet taking a small step back, just enough so Amanda cannot reach his body, not yet, and he drops his towel on the ground.

Amanda knows Eric does not want her to move from her position but she can't help reach above her head to try and bring her deliciously sexy man closer to her. She craves his skin on hers, his heat mixing with hers as they raise the temperature of the room. Instead of giving her the prize she ultimately wants Eric once again kneels next to Amanda and kisses the sensual curve of her neck. Placing his hands on her shoulders he adds the sensation of his touch as he slowly, very slowly begins to caress small circles down and back up Amanda's arms.

Unable to contain the need for more within her Amanda turns her head capturing Eric's lips with hers. She tangles her hands in his hair and slowly rakes her finger nails across Eric's scalp mimicking the circles he is still tracing on her arms. As Amanda's tongue slips in Eric's mouth she takes her time exploring his taste. She runs the tip of her tongue over his lips before she bites his bottom lip and sucks it into her mouth. Moaning Eric ever so slightly strengthens his caress as his hands move past Amanda's shoulders to her collar bone. Tantalizing close to those breasts that he adores but not quite there yet. As Eric watches Amanda's breath increase in anticipation he says "I want you to relax tonight baby, let me make you feel good tonight love." Closing her eyes Amanda shakes her head yes but vows silently to make Eric feel as good as she knows she is going to feel all night long.

Rising to his feet Eric gently leans over Amanda. Tracing his lips from that spot he has throughly kissed on her neck, down to her shoulder and back over to her collar bone. As Amanda shifts her torso to give Eric better access she also starts exploring the skin now presented in front of her face. With Eric's lips exploring her collar bone Amanda has perfect access to nip at the base of Eric's neck and lick the sting away. As Eric moves lower to begin his exploration of Amanda's breasts she is now able to access Eric's beautiful chest. Her hands caress his skin and her lips kiss and suckle on every inch that is within her reach. Eric's chest is treated to loving care by Amanda as she ensures he knows how much she loves every inch of his body.

As Eric travels his lips lower the ministrations of Amanda start to bring his cock to life. No where in his plans tonight was her loving his body but he won't (can't) stop what she is doing. The feelings that her lips and tongue and fingers elicit are electrifying. His cock is hardening with each touch he receives. Spurred on by these feelings that she is awakening Eric continues his exploration of her body and finally finds his first prize: her now pert nipples.

Lavishing love on Amanda's nipples is a favorite past time of Eric's. This new angle is intriguing and presenting Amanda's breasts and nipples in a whole new way for his hands and mouth to learn. Taking one of her breasts in a firm but supple hand Eric brings his mouth to her nipple and when he closes his warm lips over her Amanda bites a little harder on Eric's chest and moans into his skin as she arches her back up to him. Like a living sacrifice set out for his pleasure Amanda responds to every lick, nibble and suck that Eric bestows. All the while Amanda never forgets to show Eric just how much she wants his body close and stimulated.

After lavishing both breasts with attention Eric continues his trail of pleasure down Amanda's body. As he moves past Amanda's breasts he finds Amanda's soft tummy. As her hands start to caress his abdomen and her tongue traces lines over his skin Eric does the same to Amanda. Kissing down her stomach, caressing her skin and enjoying the touch of Amanda's fingers on his body. As he gets further down her body Eric can feel his erection brushing against Amanda's hair that is splayed on the bed. Knowing his cock is nearing Amanda's mouth give him a throbbing need to taste her most sensitive area.

Knowing that Amanda likes to be teased and in no hurry to rush this along Eric bypasses Amanda's pussy (for now) and moves his hands to her thighs. Caressing and slowly pulling her thighs apart causes Amanda to shift underneath him. With her shift she is able to finally gain her prize and a small kiss lands on Eric's cock eliciting a moan and a request for more from Eric. Eager to give Eric what he wants Amanda licks the gorgeous cock she is being asked to service. From tip to base Amanda's tongue traces each side of Eric's cock as he continues to kiss and lick everywhere but her pussy.

Wanting more Amanda simultaneously sucks as much of Eric's cock into her mouth as she can fit and flexes her pelvis up to place her cunt directly in front of Erics mouth as he cries out from the sensation of her sucking on his entire dick. Unable to say no to his baby girl and in need of a place to release his need Eric finally allows himself to taste her beautiful pussy. With a single swipe of his tongue Eric gathers Amanda's delicious wetness. A wetness he knows is made just for him.

As Eric spreads Amanda's labia to feast on her inner fold he knows this like all else tonight should be drawn out and luxurious for his kitten. Taking one finger Eric teases Amanda's pussy touching and stroking everywhere except her clit. Wanting and needing more Amanda moans around Eric's cock as she playfully brings it in and out of her mouth. Enjoying both the firmness of his dick against her tongue and the soft touches Eric is bestowing on her. Knowing that she may be able to push Eric to a point where he needs her clit in his mouth Amanda takes his cock in her hand and strokes it as she takes his balls into her mouth at the same time that her finger pushes into his ass.

Gasping in delight Eric can't help but give Amanda all he knows she needs. Her sensual love of all of his body pushes him need to ensure she is aware of how much he appreciates and adores the attention is gifting him. Taking both hands to spread her pussy lips apart Eric dips his head and finally sucks Amandas clit into his mouth. Wanting to give Amanda everything he can as she continues to stroke his cock, suck on his balls and finger fuck his ass Eric takes two fingers and generously begins to insert them on Amandas cunt. Matching Amanda's rhythm with his mouth and fingers Eric fucks Amanda's pussy as he come closer and closer to the release he has been thinking about all day.

As Amanda begins thrusting her cunt into Eric's face he knows they both need more but he is determined to taste her orgasm on his face first. Increasing both his pace and gently biting Amanda's clit Eric slips his free hand under her ass to squeeze setting off an explosion that squeezes his fingers and shakes her body as Amanda cums on Eric's face moaning into the room in ecstasy.

Rolling off of Amanda, Eric moves to cover her body with his one again. "I don't want you to get cold, kitten." Smiling Amanda captures Eric's mouth with hers, gently taking her nails across his back before asking "Are you ready for round 2 soldier?" Eric answers by grinding his still hard cock against Amanda's cunt with his tip hitting exactly the right spot to make a her push up into him and cry "please Eric.... I need you inside me, now!"

Nothing but accommodating Eric sits back, pulls Amanda's body half way up his thighs and thrust his cock into her on one strong push. Bending forward to capture her hands Eric raises them to above Amanda's head as he starts to fuck her hard and fast. Amanda's cries of pleasure and pleas to go deeper bring a need for dominance and pleasure and to give Amanda everything she absolutely needs in this moment. Saying "if you want me to continue you will leave your hands here" Eric moves his hands to support himself as he pounds into Amanda bringing her to one orgasm after another. Her cunt endlessly clutching his cock as he impales her with his need until he cannot hold back any longer and with a roar of satisfaction empties himself into Amanda.

Exhausted and delighted Eric breaths in the smell of their sex and cum and sweat knowing that everything Amanda just gave him was perfect. "I think we missed our dinner plans so how about I call for some Chinese delivery and we shower together while we wait." Kissing him Amanda agrees and goes to start the water hoping their night is not over yet.

The end