Ready For Asuka Ch. 15

Story Info
Asuka vs Charlotte.
7k words
4.22
3.2k
4
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Asuka or Charlotte or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Charlotte Flair had lost! Charlotte Flair had lost, in the middle of the ring at Wrestlemania, for a title match. Something which made all the women of the WWE very, very excited for what was to come, as they all knew what that meant. Oh yes, if any match had to be ass for ass, it was that one. And The Queen was infamous for getting out of these things, but this time she had no excuse.

Her ass belonged to Asuka, and all she could do was accept that with grace and dignity. Or storm off in a hissy fit. That was good too. Actually, that was better than good, as it would mean saving her ass. Besides, what did The Queen care what the peasants thought of her? She was the true Alpha female of the entire WWE, and she shouldn't have to lower herself to being butt fucked.

Or at least, that's what Charlotte thought as she headed straight for her car. Well, pretty much. She stopped by the doctors, given that she had gone through the humiliation of being choked out. For a second there, she thought they could possibly give her the excuse to escape her fate. But no, the useless doctors cleared her and said she was good to go.

As if they knew anything anyway. That had left her with two options, and to her shame, she had found herself considering returning to the locker room to accept her fate. But no, because again, she was Charlotte Fucking Flair, and far too good for that. So regardless of the consequences, she headed for her car, only to find Bayley, Becky and Sasha waiting for her.

"Going somewhere, my Queen?" Sasha questioned mockingly.

"Out of my way, you worthless fuck hole!" Charlotte said angrily, and then when the other horse women surprisingly didn't cower away from her, she told them sternly, "I'm not in the mood for this."

"You think we were in the mood to be butt fucked, when we lost?" Alexa questioned, announcing that she was behind Charlotte, not that The Queen bothered to look at her.

"I was." Bayley admitted cheerily.

"Me too." Becky admitted dreamily.

"Girls, the grown-ups are talking." Sonya scolded from her place next to Alexa.

"As if you count." Charlotte scoffed, "None of you do. None of you are me! You're all anal loving bottoms, who either already accepted your fate, or diluted yourself into believing you could ever be anything else. So don't pretend we're the same. It was funny that you thought you could be on my level before, but now it's just embarrassing."

"Actually, it's the truth." Becky stated, which was pretty bold for her.

"We all lost to Mistress Asuka." Alexa pointed out.

"The only differences, we didn't run away like a little bitch." Sasha quipped dryly.

"No, you stayed, and became her bitch." Charlotte scoffed.

"So, if you stayed, you would for sure break?" Bayley questioned, of all people.

"No!" Charlotte snapped, before huffing, "I just don't wanna get butt fucked."

"And yet, you put your ass on the line, with an almost undefeated top." Sasha pointed out, taking a menacing step forward as she taunted her former tormentor, "So, were you really delusional enough to think this wasn't a possibility? Or maybe, just maybe, Charlotte Flair is curious what it would be like to have her ass stretched out, and filled with dick? To get a taste of her own medicine? To surrender completely to another woman? To surrender to a superior woman? To become another female wrestler's anal bitch, if only for the night? That doesn't make you hot? For you, the mighty Charlotte Flair, to get her big fat ass fucked in the middle of the locker room, in front of all of us?

"And you don't want to find out if you really are the best?" Alexa questioned, "Whether you really can survive an ass fucking, without immediately breaking?"

"I didn't break right away." Mickie pointed out, "And I'm like the biggest anal whore ever."

There was a round of laughter from everyone except Charlotte, and then Sasha pushed, "So, what will it be, my Queen? Are you going to get back to the locker room, and prove that you really are genetically superior? Or are you going to suffer the indignity of having broken bitches drag you back to the locker room, where our Mistress Asuka will beat you into submission. Because either way, you're getting your fat ass fucked tonight, and we're all going to watch. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mistress Asuka promised us we all get to watch the mighty Charlotte Flair lose her anal cherry. The only question is, does she do it with a shred of dignity?"

Another pause, as the two rivals stared at each other for a few long seconds, and then Charlotte growled, "You wouldn't dare?"

"Wouldn't we?" Becky questioned.

"We'd do anything for our Mistress Asuka." Bayley said proudly.

"And after everything you've done to us, this isn't a big ask." Alexa pointed out, before adding with a sigh, "Either way, you have an excuse. And isn't that what you really want? Something to blame for you finally getting what you know you so rightfully deserve. Oooooooooooh, mmmmmmmmmm, what that fat ass of yours deserves?"

There was one more long pause, and then Charlotte huffed, "Fine."

As much as Charlotte hated to admit it, they were right. In fact, admitting it made her skin crawl, especially given the smug look on their faces, and some of them even had the audacity to chuckle with triumph. God, she wanted to beat the shit out of them for it. Ideally lock on a couple of submissions, so she could have the pleasure of them tapping out, and literally begging for mercy.

Then she would butt fuck them right here, right now. turn them all back into her anal bitches, and leaving Asuka with nothing. Better yet, Asuka could finally realize she was inferior to Charlotte, and bend over to accept her place. Sadly, that didn't happen.

Instead Charlotte clarified, loud enough to make sure she had everyone's attention, "But I'm only doing this, because if weak little anal addicted bottoms like Sasha and Alexa can come back from this, it should be easy for The Queen. Who will make sure each and every one of you pay for this crime against the natural order of things."

"Whatever you have to tell yourself, bottom." Alexa rolled her eyes.

"And speaking of bottoms, get yours moving." Sasha grinned, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't wait to see Mistress Asuka fuck that fat bottom."

"Like we've both done with your slutty little ass, you mean?" Charlotte quipped.

"Yes." Sasha grinned shamelessly.

"Fuck you." Charlotte grumbled, and then she turned around and said, "Fuck you all."

"Maybe after Mistress Asuka has finished with you?" Alexa quipped.

"Oooooooooooh, that sounds like fun." Bayley said, of all people.

"It does, doesn't it?" Becky grinned wickedly.

Again, Charlotte really wanted to respond to this with violence, and then several ass fuckings, to remind these worthless little fuck holes of their rightful place. Then again, maybe it was better that she would save that for later, as it gave her something to focus on while enduring the worst night of her life. The one she had been dreading, ever since she found out what went on in the women's locker room, but convinced herself would never happen to her.

Hell, it was hard to imagine anything could be worse than the long, slow walk back to the locker room, given the other female wrestler's were looking at her like a piece of meat, especially the ones following her, and whispering obscene things about her, even though she was right there. God, it was so humiliating.

It got even worse when Charlotte finally reached the locker room, where she found Asuka waiting there for her with a wicked smile on her face. To make matters worse, Asuka was sitting in the middle of the locker room, on a foldout chair, already naked. Given that she was the one wearing clothes right now, The Queen should be the one feeling powerful, not The Empress.

But her successful opponent was the embodiment of power and dominance right now, whereas poor Charlotte felt like the definition of submissive especially as The Empress had the RAW and SmackDown women's championships either side of her, her trophies for winning tonight. Along with The Queen's anal virginity, of course.

"You get lost on the way here?" Asuka asked with a big smile on her face, before breaking out into laughter.

"Let's just get this over with, okay?" Charlotte grumbled with annoyance.

"Awwww, Charlotte, don't be like that." Sasha taunted as she followed the tall blonde into the room.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, lighten up." Bayley said cheerily, "Today, is a day of celebration."

"One like no other." Becky added, "One we're all looking forward to seeing."

"Especially me." Alexa beamed.

"So put on a happy face, and strip for me." Asuka ordered, "Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, show me and my bitches my prize."

"And what do you say?" Alexa pushed.

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Which unsurprisingly led to another wicked grin from Asuka, and a chorus of laughter from the pathetic little fuck holes that were now surrounding The Queen, but could never, ever lace up her boots. Charlotte hated them all, and once again silently promised she would get revenge on every single one of them.

But again, she didn't say anything, in case she was forced to give a striptease, which was the only way this particular moment could have been worse. Which was kind of ironic, given that she had taken off her clothes a thousand times in front of these women. And yet, never like this. Never with her about to bottom. With her about to get spanked. Oh God, how had things gone so wrong?

"Good girl." Asuka purred lustfully, once Charlotte was completely naked, "Mmmmmmmmm, now take off your clothes, and come over here. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it is time for The Queen to receive her first ever spanking, ha ha ha ha. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, the first of many. And what do you say? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, do not act as if you do not know."

There was another brief pause, then Charlotte again grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Again, there was a frustrating amount of laughter coming from the pathetic little fuck holes surrounding them, who all rightfully belong to The Queen. But it was background noise right now, as Charlotte was faced with the even more worrying prospective of surrendering her ass to Asuka. Or at least, surrendered in one way, before another.

Which made her whimper pathetically, but against her better judgment she did it. Oh yes, the greatest Alpha female and champion who ever lived, actually lowered herself to bending over Asuka's knees, putting her ass in the perfect position for a spanking. Which would've been bad enough, if Mistress Asuka went straight to the butt beating. Unfortunately, Charlotte wasn't that lucky.

No, instead Asuka reached down, grabbed two handfuls of her meaty cheeks, and spent the next few long minutes squeezing and fondling them like a piece of meat. Which yes, was something Charlotte had done to her victims like a thousand times, Asuka included. However, she had convinced herself she would never actually have to suffer through this indignity.

Of course, now she was, it was worse than she ever thought. And she knew it was only going to get worse. Oh God, she was The Queen, damnit! She shouldn't have to suffer this kind of indignity. Especially when it came to this bitch raising both her hands high into the sky, and then bringing them crashing down upon her butt cheeks, causing the mighty Queen to let out a truly pathetic cry of anguish.

Asuka cackled wickedly, as she followed up that initial strike with several others. Of course, she made sure to pull her hand away as she did so, so that she could watch those meaty cheeks jiggling for her, like a big bowl of jelly. Something that she did with all her conquests, but it was especially enjoyable when they had the kind of bubble butt which really showed off the jiggle to it.

And amazingly, Charlotte Flair had one of those asses. Oh yes, for an alleged Alpha female, Charlotte Flair truly seem to have an ass made for spanking. And fucking. But Asuka was doing her best to focus on the task at hand, given just how important this was. After all, this wasn't just another conquest to her. No, this was a true challenge. Maybe her greatest challenge. And she had to succeed, at all costs.

Luckily, giving it her all was exactly what she wanted to do in that moment. Oh yes, Asuka made sure she was focused on this precious moment, as she made those meaty cheeks jiggle for her with every single blow. And she had a lot to give. Oh yes, the mighty Asuka gleefully dished out blow after blow upon that big fat ass, once again causing those cheeks jiggled obscenely, and slowly turn a different colour under the force of it.

Perhaps more importantly, she had the mighty Queen screaming and crying out at the force of those strikes, reducing her into a total bottom, at least for those precious moments. And everybody saw it. Well, everyone that truly mattered.

There were people in her life which were more important to her, and of course, she appreciated the fans, but when it came to seeing Charlotte Flair in this position, the people Asuka wanted to see it most were in the room right now. Well, admittedly it could've been better if more of the 'Legends' had been here, but they would learn soon enough, there was a new Alpha female in charge.

If they hadn't already. Oh yes, Asuka would make sure that every female wrestler, who had been on the roster before, and was going to be, would know about this day. The precious day that she turned Charlotte Flair into her lesbian bitch, and truly took over this entire division. Hell, she would make sure everyone on the inside would know this fact.

Her bitches were only too happy to help out with this fact, taking out their phones and recording what Charlotte Flair's poor little bottom was going through. Especially when it came to the brutal butt beating, which she dished out much later on during the spanking. Oh yes, Asuka spent plenty of time savouring this precious moment of the slow but steady ass whooping.

However, inevitably increased the force of her blows, causing those cheeks to 10 from bright pink, to a dark and angry red, and truly begin jiggling obscenely. And again, more importantly, she made the once mighty Charlotte Flair scream for her, and crying out in beautiful agony. Beautiful agony, which was guaranteed to push her closer to breaking.

Charlotte felt like in that moment she would promise Mistress Asuka anything if she would only end the brutal butt beating she was currently receiving, as her reaction to it was just so overwhelmingly humiliating. In the beginning, she had been able to keep herself reasonably quiet. Well, at least after the first couple of strokes.

However, as the force of the spanking increased, and Mistress Asuka stopped giving her brakes in between, in which she caressed the pain away, it truly became unbearable. Which again, was the kind of thing which Charlotte had gleefully dished out in the past, but she was never meant to receive. After all, she was The Queen, and far too good for this kind of thing. And again, she would do anything for it to stop, even spread her cheeks. Which she would probably still have to do anyway, but whatever.

The point was, she was humiliated beyond belief. The next few long minutes especially, as all of this caused her to rub her pussy against Mistress Asuka's thigh, causing her a certain amount of enjoyment. Or at least, that was her excuse. No, it was the only possible explanation, as the alternative didn't bear thinking about.

Whatever the case, Charlotte was on the verge of begging for mercy during that brutal butt beating, when finally it was over, and she was left a whimpering mess. Oh God, it wasn't the worst pain she had ever felt, at least not physically, but the emotional pain of lying there with a bright red ass, her former bitches taking pictures of her, made Charlotte want to run out of the room screaming. Regardless of the consequences of that.

Especially as it was so much worse, which was only confirmed when Asuka ordered, "Bend over! It is finally time for The Queen to get butt fucked by The Empress."

Something which caused Charlotte to whimper pathetically again, before forcing herself to reply, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Of course, those words just made it worse, but Charlotte just couldn't say anything else, as she didn't want to risk another blow to her poor abused butt. Especially considering what it was about to go through, and all things considered, Mistress Asuka was being merciful by allowing her to move at her own pace.

She also took a few long seconds to admire her prize, while she silently ordered one of her bitches to go get her a strap-on, and hopefully some lube. And sure enough, a short time later, a cock was being strapped around Mistress Asuka's waist, and then lube was rubbed into it by Becky. All of which gave the mighty Charlotte Flair just enough time to recover.

Enough that she could at least go down fighting, instead of allowing her anal virginity just to be taken from her. And oh God, she really, really wanted to do that right now. Maybe she could even get her tormentor to give her a one on one rematch, so she would even have a chance of ending up on top? But no, that was just a dream, and again, any attempts to fight back could ruin her chances of revenge.

So as much as she hated it, the only thing she could do in that moment, was stay on all fours, and wait for Mistress Asuka to rob her of her anal cherry. Hell, part of her wanted to beg her to get it over with. But mostly, The Queen was relieved when The Empress showed her a small mercy. All of which was most likely for her own enjoyment, but the result was the same.

Once she was ready, Asuka closed the distance between them, grabbed onto Charlotte's butt cheeks, and slowly pull them apart to get the best possible look at her prize, which she stared at for a few long seconds, before she softly murmured, "So pretty. Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, Asuka will enjoy this, ha ha ha ha!"

Asuka followed up those words by spitting onto her bitch's butt hole, and then rubbing it in. Which was a process she repeated a few times, before settling into giving the mighty Charlotte Flair a long, drawn-out rim job. One she was half expecting to receive some taunting about, but it seemed that her defeated opponent was too overwhelmed with this whole situation to do that.

Either that, or she was very much focused on what was going to happen next to her. Either way, it caused a wicked smile to cross Asuka's face, and she slowed down the rim job to make it extra long, even sliding her tongue up and down the full length of Charlotte's ass crack, just missing her pussy in the process.

This long, drawn-out rim job was a good thing for both of them, as it gave Asuka plenty of time to savour this precious moment, and plenty of time to make sure that Charlotte was as relaxed as possible, and that bitch hole was as wet as possible. Also, it was just fun. For Asuka, at least.

Of course, inevitably she began swirling her tongue around that hole, instead of just sliding her tongue up and down, and then finally pushing it inside. Oh yes, Asuka literally pushed her tongue directly into Charlotte Flair's ass hole. She didn't get very far, but that just proved to her that she really was dealing with an anal virgin here. Which had both women whimpering, one in delight, and another in fear.

She then got a similar reaction, when she replaced her tongue with her finger, which was thankfully still covered in lube, when she had stroked her cock menacingly walking over to her prey. Oh yes, Asuka pushed her way into Charlotte Flair's tight little ass. Virgin tight? All of her experience, and everything about this woman, told her yes.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers